April 28, 2024, 11:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180774 times)
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2009, 06:59:25 AM »

yanno = YOU KNOW - now you KNOW! I will remember to use formal language when addressing you next Finngirl, which will be in approximately four more years.

And for your information, I sent Anna a detailed email on this subject, and I am satisfied that she understands, as SHE was the one who asked repeatedly.

I didn't post the info because it's a long convoluted story that most won't be interest[ed] in.

Now YANNO!

glor-y, glor-y, hal lay lou yah
mmm mmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm mm

Cool

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2009, 07:21:24 AM »

Thought I would pass this tip along since it is early.

Always keep several
get well cards on the mantle...
So if unexpected guests arrive,
They will think you've been sick
and unable to clean   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2009, 07:24:12 AM »

Always keep several
and unable to clean   

Thanks for that.

Just wanted to wish everyone a blessed Easter weekend.  Peace to all.  Continued prayers for Natalees family and friends.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2009, 07:34:11 AM »

Dutch TV show exonerates Osama bin Laden
'Devil's Advocate' jury finds no proof he was behind Sept. 11

By Scott Roxborough

April 9, 2009, 12:37 PM ET

BERLIN -- A Dutch TV jury has found Osama bin Laden not guilty of the Sept. 11 attacks.

In the conclusion Wednesday night to the show "Devil's Advocate" on Dutch public broadcaster Nederland 2, the jury of two men and three women, along with the studio audience, ruled there was no proof bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001.

The Netherlands, home to "Big Brother" creator Endemol, is known for being on the cutting edge of format-based television. But even for Dutch standards, "Devil's Advocate," from Amsterdam production house AVRO, pushes the envelope.

The show features star defense attorney Gerard Spong standing up for some of the world's worst criminals.

In the latest show, Spong was able to convince the jury that bin Laden's connection to Sept. 11 was a product of "Western propaganda." The jury also ruled there was insufficient evidence to prove bin Laden was the real head of terrorist network al-Qaida. However, the jury did rule that bin Laden is a "terrorist who has misused Islam."

The show is certain to provide further ammunition in the already heated Dutch debate over immigration and the country's large Muslim minority. The Netherlands saw a sharp rise in anti-immigration and anti-Islamic sentiment after the 2004 murder of Dutch director Theo Van Gogh by a Muslim extremist.

Spong has been at the center of the debate, supporting legal action against anti-immigrant politician Geert Wilders.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3ie9cf6d4fe9496d052885db4114f0c656

Edit: Added link & deleted duplicate info per Rob's request.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 09:52:05 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2009, 08:07:55 AM »

Always keep several
and unable to clean   

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2009, 08:11:56 AM »

link to Spong / Bin Laden article.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3ie9cf6d4fe9496d052885db4114f0c656

if a mod would remove the top portion of my last post and add this link please. Please delete this post. TIA

Gerard Spong was also the attorney of Guido Wever.
He ensured that Guido was not transferred to Aruba in May 2006.

never lift the pressure of evil island
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2009, 09:29:55 AM »

BREAKING NEWS: PETER R. DE VRIES SHOT!

(As I read this headline I thought: Oh no... Only last sunday he did a show on a very ruthless criminal and murderer that even went as far as killing his own brother [and brother in crime]... That must have been the one who shot Peter...)

http://tinyurl.com/cnx7uh   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2009, 09:36:14 AM »

By Scott Roxborough

BERLIN -- A Dutch TV jury has found Osama bin Laden not guilty of the Sept. 11 attacks.

In the conclusion Wednesday night to the show "Devil's Advocate" on Dutch public broadcaster Nederland 2, the jury of two men and three women, along with the studio audience, ruled there was no proof bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001.

The Netherlands, home to "Big Brother" creator Endemol, is known for being on the cutting edge of format-based television. But even for Dutch standards, "Devil's Advocate," from Amsterdam production house AVRO, pushes the envelope.

The show features star defense attorney Gerard Spong standing up for some of the world's worst criminals.

In the latest show, Spong was able to convince the jury that bin Laden's connection to Sept. 11 was a product of "Western propaganda." The jury also ruled there was insufficient evidence to prove bin Laden was the real head of terrorist network al-Qaida. However, the jury did rule that bin Laden is a "terrorist who has misused Islam."

The show is certain to provide further ammunition in the already heated Dutch debate over immigration and the country's large Muslim minority. The Netherlands saw a sharp rise in anti-immigration and anti-Islamic sentiment after the 2004 murder of Dutch director Theo Van Gogh by a Muslim extremist.

Spong has been at the center of the debate, supporting legal action against anti-immigrant politician Geert Wilders.

By Scott Roxborough

This is SICK, SICK.  What gives them the right to do this and declare this evil person "clean"?  It happened here, this sick ba$++++ admitted to ordering this. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2009, 09:36:38 AM »

Always keep several
and unable to clean   

Am doing this right now.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2009, 09:37:25 AM »

If I were one of those Anti-Kermit sites and was trying to defame posters,
and the worst I could come up with is that one has a lovely family and the other owns
several businesses.  I would think I had totally failed in my mission.

It is yet to be proven that those photobucket pictures of the lovely family have
anything whatsoever to do with any poster here.

And, it seems they think it is a disgrace to own several businesses and have one
disgruntled customer.  That one review was probably written by a member of C&G.

Get real!!  All that you have done is prove how small minded and hateful you are.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2009, 09:43:55 AM »

Always keep several
and unable to clean   

Priceless Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2009, 09:45:15 AM »

Always keep several
and unable to clean   

Thanks for that.

Just wanted to wish everyone a blessed Easter weekend.  Peace to all.  Continued prayers for Natalees family and friends.

You too Frijole!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2009, 09:46:53 AM »

Video from Access Hollywood here about the movie, haven't figured out how to bring it over....

http://natalee-holloway-news.newslib.com/story/4729-3204233/

« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 10:13:50 AM by klaasend » Logged

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2009, 09:52:16 AM »

PRdV: 20 years ago with an accident. bullet still present in his head... 

if someone is wondering where i've been.

i am very busy with all kinds of business the last few weeks and likely increasingly in the coming months. 

but i will keep following developments on the Dutch side, especially about the political angle.
Peter R. de Vries season also started, there will be a Natalee follow up program - if not this season surely the next.

don't hesitate to contact if translation / explanation, or anything else is needed: caesu@planet.nl
will also be more often and for longer periods in US, West Coast, mainly Seattle, WA.

I was wondering!!!!!!

Thank you for all you do caesu!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2009, 09:55:14 AM »

Happy Friday Monkeys!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2009, 09:56:02 AM »

and Happy Easter 

You too caesu!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2009, 09:58:19 AM »

Happy Friday Monkeys!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! 

Happy Friday jen!  Beginning a four day weekend for me!   

I hope you have a wonderful Easter too!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2009, 09:58:25 AM »

PRdV: 20 years ago with an accident. bullet still present in his head... 

if someone is wondering where i've been.

i am very busy with all kinds of business the last few weeks and likely increasingly in the coming months. 

but i will keep following developments on the Dutch side, especially about the political angle.
Peter R. de Vries season also started, there will be a Natalee follow up program - if not this season surely the next.

don't hesitate to contact if translation / explanation, or anything else is needed: caesu@planet.nl
will also be more often and for longer periods in US, West Coast, mainly Seattle, WA.

I was wondering!!!!!!

Thank you for all you do caesu!!

I 2nd that Caesu.  Don't work too hard.  We appreciate what you do for Natalee.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2009, 10:15:59 AM »

THE EASTER MESSAGE

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2009, 10:55:31 AM »

Edward

We have to agree to disagree friend.

When I consider Kyle Kingman's qualifications and his own words regarding his observations on board the Persistence ... I no longer speculate.  I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words submitted to the Natalee's Freebird site.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Please understand I do do disagree with you at all.. Just pointing out another possibility for moving the body.
You are probably correct. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.