April 28, 2024, 07:49:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180760 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: April 10, 2009, 11:12:23 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: April 10, 2009, 11:14:43 AM »

Thought I would pass this tip along since it is early.

Always keep several
get well cards on the mantle...
So if unexpected guests arrive,
They will think you've been sick
and unable to clean   

Happy Easter, Blah!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: April 10, 2009, 11:21:44 AM »

Edward,

Thank you for presenting different points of view without name calling or telling us how stupid we are or how we need to think for ourselves.  If anything, monkeys think too much and have been at it for a very long time.

As you may know, I am maybe the only poster here who doesn't think Lorenzo van Rijn involved in any way and I also know he is not related to Sloots and was born in the Netherlands before his parents ever met Sloots.  And yet, I don't have to call names either. 

But that's what I think and that's what I know.  And others are free as bluebirds to think whatever they please without my calling them names.

It can be done, other opinions expressed without hate.  And thanks for the nice Easter/Passover tribute to monkeys.  Contrary to hate site propaganda, we do not all have the same slant on things for sure but can work together respectfully.  That may well be the difference.  Some people are just unable to tolerate another opinion and so have to attack the poster instead of the post.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: April 10, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »

On the Dutch show exonerating Osama Bin Laden, I wonder if the attack had happened in The Hague or downtown Amsterdam if they would be so understanding.  Yes, he bragged about giving the orders.
But they are also holding a suspect in 9/11 last I heard and refuse to extradite him because they don't respect our system (shades of Marianne Croes spokesperson in Aruba here) because we have the death penalty.

So they do not always honor extradition treaties and this is why I think there is no chance of Joran ever standing trial in this country.  However, since 9/11 we do have laws that say we can legally (in this country) kidnap and bring suspected criminals to this country to stand trial for crimes against U.S. citizens.  Since it has never been done, I have to wonder if it is political crimes only as well it may be.

I can dream however that Joran keeps blathering on about what he did and one day finds himself on one of those unmarked flights either to a country like Egypt or this one to stand trial and face the sentence he meted out for our citizen.  I consider putting somebody in the ocean possibly alive the same as murder one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: April 10, 2009, 11:34:56 AM »

goodmorning monkeys

first of all klaassend im sorry i couldnt look at those documents...
i dont have excel

just a thought
was jorans apt or the vandersloot house ever dusted for Natalees prints
and if so what was the findings
just a thought 2
“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her. this is in on of jorans statements....has it been determined what he ment by ...
.....two dogs..
.......also ive posted images with some of my posts but i dont see them if im not logged in
im just curious if yous are able to see them
thanks
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: April 10, 2009, 11:41:51 AM »

goodmorning monkeys

first of all klaassend im sorry i couldnt look at those documents...
i dont have excel

just a thought
was jorans apt or the vandersloot house ever dusted for Natalees prints
and if so what was the findings
just a thought 2
“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her. this is in on of jorans statements....has it been determined what he ment by ...
.....two dogs..
.......also ive posted images with some of my posts but i dont see them if im not logged in
im just curious if yous are able to see them
thanks

I don't know which documents Klaasend directed you to, so I'm sorry I cannot help with that.

The 2 dogs statement has been discussed here.  I do not believe we came up with a positive meaning, because it could be slang, or it could have been canine in reference.

We have seen no images in your posts, ohcanada.  Were you attaching them from your hard drive or inserting the image directly to your posts?

Perhaps Klaasend or others will have answers for you, as well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: April 10, 2009, 11:48:46 AM »

thank you 2njsons_mom
i put them on as attachments

just a thought
i your going to pick up joran ..and Natalee in that little car
why would you fill it with dogs????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2009, 11:59:49 AM »

Also there is a thread on how to post different things like photos, videos, etc. I believe it is in the monkey lounge.  Good instructions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: April 10, 2009, 12:13:05 PM »

just a thought
After that they drove to the hotel. When the girl had pushed open the door of the car, she fell to the ground. Joran wanted to help her but she shoved him away
    why do they all repeat the fact that Natalee ..fell ...out of the car
.....could it be possible she fell out f the car as it was moving??????
.....and got seriously hurt????
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: April 10, 2009, 12:23:00 PM »

thanks anna
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »

just a thougth
actually a question
why does the "time line "
seem to stop at or about the time that joran and deepak
email or text each other
..this could have been an elaborate and so far effective
  part of their alibi......when really they had all night to
get things done..and perhaps jorans father was dropping him off
for the bus on the highway because they were just getting
finished with hdding evidence

if this is old please forgive me for bringing it up
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: April 10, 2009, 12:45:57 PM »

just a thought
After that they drove to the hotel. When the girl had pushed open the door of the car, she fell to the ground. Joran wanted to help her but she shoved him away
    why do they all repeat the fact that Natalee ..fell ...out of the car
.....could it be possible she fell out f the car as it was moving??????
.....and got seriously hurt????

Your questions have been discussed for some time, especially those which arose after seeing some of the suspect's statements, but also were discussed from the very beginning of the case.  I am not sure how long you have been reading here, but we do have a Natalee Discussion (2005 Archive), as well as the LCD (Lively Case Discussion) Archives which may be of interest to you.  Due to a server crash, some posts were not retrievable, but there's a lot to read.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2009, 12:50:20 PM »

I love tradition.  I do not worship tradition but ... I love it.

As long as I can remember ... Good Friday and Easter Sunday ... a full breakfast and  hot crossed buns has been a tradition.

This morning ... I toasted hot cross buns as per tradition.  My two eldest grandsons (9/11) ... who were dropped off by their pilot Dad who was on his way to the airport a couple of hours ago ... sat down to breakfast with us.  They ate the scrambled eggs ... the ham ... the hashbrowns but ... would not touch the toasted hot crossed buns.  They claimed the little glazed fruit throughout made them gag and proceeded to stick two figures in their mouths.  After informing them that the gesture was unnecessary ... toast was where it was at.

What is this world coming to!

Have a good Easter weekend Monkeys.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: April 10, 2009, 12:58:02 PM »

just a thougth
actually a question
why does the "time line "
seem to stop at or about the time that joran and deepak
email or text each other
..this could have been an elaborate and so far effective
  part of their alibi......when really they had all night to
get things done..and perhaps jorans father was dropping him off
for the bus on the highway because they were just getting
finished with hdding evidence

if this is old please forgive me for bringing it up

You and I were posting at the same time.  I know that my son can access his email accounts from his phone, and it is possible that Joran could have said in a text or email that he was home, when he or Deepak were not.  In fact, Joran, his brother Valentijn & Paulus were said to be logged in to the home computer during the early morning hours of 5/30/05...Joran & Paulus using the browser, beside email.  This, too, was discussed, ohcanada. 

I'm sure someone will correct me if I have misstated anything.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #294 on: April 10, 2009, 12:59:41 PM »

As long as I can remember ... Good Friday and Easter Sunday ... a full breakfast and  hot crossed buns has been a tradition.

This morning ... I toasted hot cross buns as per tradition.  My two eldest grandsons (9/11) ... who were dropped off by their pilot Dad who was on his way to the airport a couple of hours ago ... sat down to breakfast with us.  They ate the scrambled eggs ... the ham ... the hashbrowns but ... would not touch the toasted hot crossed buns.  They claimed the little glazed fruit throughout made them gag and proceeded to stick two figures in their mouths.  After informing them that the gesture was unnecessary ... toast was where it was at.

Janet 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: April 10, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »

Janet 

I'm with the grandsons because my Mom baked the hot cross buns and I despised the citron fruity things (send no fruitcake my way, either).  We don't eat meat on Fridays in Lent, so I would have passed on the ham.  Good Friday is a fasting day, so 3 light meals is what is supposed to be.  There are a lot of Italian pastry & pies on my Dad's side that I don't know how to make and miss.

Enjoy your weekend, Janet. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 10, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »

Janet 

I'm with the grandsons because my Mom baked the hot cross buns and I despised the citron fruity things (send no fruitcake my way, either).  We don't eat meat on Fridays in Lent, so I would have passed on the ham.  Good Friday is a fasting day, so 3 light meals is what is supposed to be.  There are a lot of Italian pastry & pies on my Dad's side that I don't know how to make and miss.

Enjoy your weekend, Janet. 

Ham?  We're eating yogurt and Janet is having ham!   

I told you she has all the fun!  I can't even get anybody to play Scrabble around here either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #297 on: April 10, 2009, 01:07:43 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys.....I will be in and out all weekend!
I have never posted a pic before but I'm trying...lol...This is Just A Cute Pic I wanted to share.....
[url][/"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\cute easter.bmp"url]

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #298 on: April 10, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »

I have never posted a pic before but I'm trying...lol...This is Just A Cute Pic I wanted to share.....
[url][/"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\cute easter.bmp"url]
Oh Well Back to the Drawing Board...lol....Have a Great Easter Everyone!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: April 10, 2009, 01:09:52 PM »

hotping,

when posting, go to additional options and click on browse....find the picture in your documents and click on it....then post.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.