April 28, 2024, 05:01:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180751 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #300 on: April 10, 2009, 01:11:29 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys.....I will be in and out all weekend!
I have never posted a pic before but I'm trying...lol...This is Just A Cute Pic I wanted to share.....
[url][/"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\cute easter.bmp"url]

hotping,

when posting, go to additional options and click on browse....find the picture in your documents and click on it....then post.
Thanks 2NJ.... I will give it a try....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #301 on: April 10, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »

Oh Well I tried and it is the wrong kind of file and will not let Me post....Sorry for all the confusion....Got To Go... BBL! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: April 10, 2009, 01:19:05 PM »

Oh Well I tried and it is the wrong kind of file and will not let Me post....Sorry for all the confusion....Got To Go... BBL! 

I'll help you practice in the practice thread some day, if you wish.  I didn't remember that bmp files wouldn't work.

See you later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 10, 2009, 01:20:36 PM »

I love tradition.  I do not worship tradition but ... I love it.

As long as I can remember ... Good Friday and Easter Sunday ... a full breakfast and  hot crossed buns has been a tradition.

This morning ... I toasted hot cross buns as per tradition.  My two eldest grandsons (9/11) ... who were dropped off by their pilot Dad who was on his way to the airport a couple of hours ago ... sat down to breakfast with us.  They ate the scrambled eggs ... the ham ... the hashbrowns but ... would not touch the toasted hot crossed buns.  They claimed the little glazed fruit throughout made them gag and proceeded to stick two figures in their mouths.  After informing them that the gesture was unnecessary ... toast was where it was at.

What is this world coming to!

Have a good Easter weekend Monkeys.

Janet 

I'm with the grandsons because my Mom baked the hot cross buns and I despised the citron fruity things (send no fruitcake my way, either).  We don't eat meat on Fridays in Lent, so I would have passed on the ham.  Good Friday is a fasting day, so 3 light meals is what is supposed to be.  There are a lot of Italian pastry & pies on my Dad's side that I don't know how to make and miss.

Enjoy your weekend, Janet. 

Ham?  We're eating yogurt and Janet is having ham!   

I told you she has all the fun!  I can't even get anybody to play Scrabble around here either.

.... and I was not struck by lightning.

We are all headed down down to the church ... a one mile trek and a short service is where it is at.  The boys will freak out ... hot cross buns will be served with coffee and hot chocolate.

Anna ... eat your heart out.  Grandsons will be playing Scrabble with me this afternoon.  I had to bribe them.  Three games and ... I will let them watch a DVD ... Hotel for Dogs ... I bought them this past week.

I get my way ... one way or another.

Janet
10:20 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 10, 2009, 01:34:40 PM »

H/T Boycott Aruba

WILLEMSTAD — Last weekend, Justice intercepted a group of people in a research that was directed at human trafficking. There were also seven children in this group.

This was confirmed by the public prosecutor Ludmilla Vicento. Details could not be given with regard to the importance of the research, nor if any suspects were detained.

Minister of Justice David Dick (PAR) announced the action of Justice during yesterday’s State meeting. The children, originating from a country in the Caribbean region, were en route elsewhere to perform some kind of slaves’ work. The minister actually talked out of turn as the research is still in progress. According to Vicento, the character of the practices requires more clarity. In any case it has to do with illegality, forgery and human trafficking and/or smuggling.

Prevention policy

A difficult phenomenal to tackle, but a workgroup within the department of Justice is actually in full swing to implement a prevention policy. Momentarily there are advertising spots on the radio and a special telephone number.

Recently, Justice participated with a research by the Surinam authorities regarding human trafficking, whereby Surinamers were recruited and came to Curaçao via Trinidad where they nevertheless were forced to work.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55085.php

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 10, 2009, 04:03:21 PM »

My PC was sick and hospitalized for the past week. Please, could someone update me. I hope to be able to get on again.
Have a great Easter.

Cajun Miracle

I've been trying to think of what's happened Cajun miracle!  Nothing much really that I can think of.  As far as we know, nothing was found in the pond other than trash, and we think Golba has returned to the states.  There wasn't much at all in the press about this...we'd thought that he might be looking at another pond after the Monserat pond...but which one or if he actually did was never reported to my knowledge.  Kermit posted about the group of Aruban's that are believed to have contributed to the postings of "capslockwizard".  I believe that can all be found in the last thread.  We've seen clips from the Lifetime movie that will air on Sunday April 19th.  That's all I recall for now, hopefully others can add to this.

Thanks Texasmom. Still having pc problems. Ugh! This stinks!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 10, 2009, 04:09:44 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

Click on any of the below link(s) to see documents filed on or before the date indicated:
08/25/2008   12/26/2007   07/25/2007   01/19/2007   

04/06/2009 Objection Document (TO THE DECLS. OF JESSICA L. LESNIEWSKI, DEEPAK KALPOE AND SATISH KALPOE, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

04/01/2009 Declaration (OF JESSICA L. LESNIEWSKI, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

04/01/2009 Proof of Service

Two documents in PDF format below.  Note I'm testing a new watermark for PDF's that San showed me 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: April 10, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »

OT...we have monkeys in the area of the severe weather...hope all are okay.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 10, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »

Yes Mere we do and I pray they are all safe.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: April 10, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »

Mere, it hit again here, we missed it but had severe storms.  Just south of us in Murfreesboro, TN it tore the town up and cut through the interstate and toss/tore up vehicles.  Bad there.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 10, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »

Click on any of the below link(s) to see documents filed on or before the date indicated:

04/06/2009 Objection Document (TO THE DECLS. OF JESSICA L. LESNIEWSKI, DEEPAK KALPOE AND SATISH KALPOE, ETC. )

Two documents in PDF format below.  Note I'm testing a new watermark for PDF's that San showed me 

Well, the water marks definitely work!   

Don't the Kalpoes, at least, need a notarized signature?

If they want to declare the statement false, where is the NFI and FBI statements that supposedly back them up??  The statements must not have shown the tape to be manipulated. Hmmmmmm
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: April 10, 2009, 06:24:09 PM »

Great watermarks Klaas.  Looks like the lawyer for Deepak and Satish messed up and now is using an underhanded way to get this before the court even if it is not permissable.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: April 10, 2009, 06:37:38 PM »

WOW!  What a stormy afternoon.  Power has been off and on repeatedly. Transformers have blown up and
set the woods on fire.  Hale stones the size of golf balls.  It is up in Anna's area now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 10, 2009, 06:38:13 PM »

Great watermarks Klaas.  Looks like the lawyer for Deepak and Satish messed up and now is using an underhanded way to get this before the court even if it is not permissable.  JMO

SAN found that program!  It's frustrating because nobody else is willing to pay for these documents except us.  Others are welcome to view them and post on their websites but copying won't be quite as easy as it was 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 10, 2009, 06:44:19 PM »

WOW!  What a stormy afternoon.  Power has been off and on repeatedly. Transformers have blown up and
set the woods on fire.  Hale stones the size of golf balls.  It is up in Anna's area now.

Magnolia ... that is terrible.  Stay safe.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: April 10, 2009, 06:45:45 PM »

SAN found that program!  It's frustrating because nobody else is willing to pay for these documents except us.  Others are welcome to view them and post on their websites but copying won't be quite as easy as it was 

I can't figure why this case has not been thrown out of court already.  The Kalpoes just think they should not have
to produce any documents.  What do they think this is Aruba?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 10, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »

Magnolia ... that is terrible.  Stay safe.

Janet

It is all over but the shoutin' here now.  Anna is still in the danger zone.  I have been thinking of her.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 10, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »

I can't figure why this case has not been thrown out of court already.  The Kalpoes just think they should not have to produce any documents.  What do they think this is Aruba?

Hey Magnolia ... the American system has bowed to the Kalpoes's attorneys time and time and time again when they have failed to comply with the judge's request to produced documents.

The McGraw attorneys' motion to have the defamation lawsuit dismissed has been denied time and time again.

Aruba is appearing to prevail as the victor once again.

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: April 10, 2009, 07:09:15 PM »

OT....back and glad to hear from monkeys in my area....wonder if we could open a weather thread or is there one already?  Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 10, 2009, 07:11:43 PM »

Janet,
I don't think that Aruba or the Kalpoes will prevail.  I think that the Larry Garrison testimony
will keep that from happening.  I want the Kalpoes to have to pay all attorney fees
due to non compliance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.