April 27, 2024, 03:46:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180704 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: April 10, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »

This is what I want to share with all of you tonight,

Gal.5:20 in worship of idols and witchcraft. People become enemies and they fight;
 they become jealous, angry, and ambitious. They separate into parties and groups;

22 But the Spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

23 humility, and self-control. There is no law against such things as these.

May God bless us all,

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 10, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »

WOW!  What a stormy afternoon.  Power has been off and on repeatedly. Transformers have blown up and
set the woods on fire.  Hale stones the size of golf balls.  It is up in Anna's area now.

Trees crashing, tornadoes all around.  Weatherman said hail 3.5 inches in diameter but I don't believe that.  They get sort of hysterical.  Some camper trailers reported in Saulty Creek, things like that.

But I am just fine with no damage at all.  Just some trees that don't matter anyway.  The ground was soft so wind blew them over.

I am going out to check on a few others but myself, while it was something for a while, no harm here at all.

I am thankful it happened during the daytime.  Also we had an Easter morning tornadoe several years ago that hit a church during services and killed a couple of people.  So it is sort of traditional to have an Easter storm here I think.

Too soon to know if any fatalities or injuries in this area but am praying not.

BBL. . . Magnolia, glad you are OK, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: April 10, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »

Janet,
I don't think that Aruba or the Kalpoes will prevail.  I think that the Larry Garrison testimony
will keep that from happening.  I want the Kalpoes to have to pay all attorney fees
due to non compliance.

Larry Garrison?  Did Garrison make a recording?

What about Jamie Skeeters' hard drive?

Isn't the alleged manipulated recording of the Deepak/Skeeters' interview which was played on the Dr. Phil show what the defamation lawsuit was all about

According to Jamie Skeeters, the FBI was afforded possession of the hard drive that his interview with Deepak Kalpoe was recorded directly into.  Logic dictates that an analysis of the hard drive by the FBI laboratories should reveal if a manipulated tape was heard by the viewing audience of Phil McGraw

Janet

+++++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 12th
updated 8:04 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

COSBY: All of the tapes or just part of the tapes?

SKEETERS: I turned everything I had over to the FBI, yes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 12th
updated 8:04 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

SKEETERS: Well, see, that‘s the big issue here, Rita. I handed these tapes over to a very reliable company—it‘s called the FBI—a week or two ago. I‘m from the old school. I don‘t bring these things out in the public. You keep the integrity and the credibility of the evidence, and I can‘t think of anybody more credible than the FBI.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 10th
updated 9:00 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 11, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  The FBI has the taped evidence.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9662347/

Tale of the Tape Thursday
December 01, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN:  Dr. Phil and his staff stand by the tape they aired and claim Deepak admitted — and not denied — to having sex with Natalee. A representative for the "Dr. Phil" show specifically said that the show 1) Did not manipulate the Deepak tape in any way; 2) Did not alter what Deepak said in any way and 3) That they would give us [today] the tape they worked from so that we could inspect it to verify what they were claiming …

The representative also said the show stands by its position that Deepak said on tape, "You would be surprised how simple it was...." The implication of that quote is that Deepak had sex with Natalee.

We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said  — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER: You know, Rita, when they use the word “manipulated,” they really need to use the word “edited.” And the tape that they‘re saying was manipulated was the one that was shown on Dr. Phil, it was edited. It was edited for television. You can‘t get a 20-second or a 6-second sound bite out of two-and-a-half hours. And you know, yes, Deepak did respond to Jamie‘s question that they all had sex with her. And he even (INAUDIBLE) You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

RITA COSBY, HOST:  So there was nothing taken out of context, as they‘re even suggesting?

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: No, not that I could see, Rita. But you know, I know that Jamie Skeeters will have to give the information on the tapes, but I do stand by him and his validity on the tapes, Rita.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

'The Abrams Report' for Oct. 7th
updated 6:07 p.m. PT, Sun., Oct. 9, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: Jamie Skeeters, let‘s be clear, he knew he was being taped or not?

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: Yes, I have that on tape. I have it witnessed by another former FBI and Deepak himself and another citizen of Aruba.

ABRAMS: OK. You‘re saying that yes, you believe he did know he was being taped?

SKEETERS: I have that on tape ...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9646352/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S FATHER: I listened to all of it this afternoon.

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Was anything doctored, anything manipulated? What I mean is, anything taken out of context?

HOLLOWAY: No, I don‘t believe so. I think what Dr. Phil‘s show did
was edited the tape. From what I can understand, you know, this tape has -
the air-conditioner came on about the time Deepak walked in the room, so you‘ve got a lot of snow in there. But essentially, from what I understand, he said—there was kind of a stutter after Jamie asked the question, and that stuttering part I believe was taken out of the tape. And then he said, No, we did. You‘d be surprised how easy it was that night.

COSBY: Do you believe, based on everything you‘ve heard...

HOLLOWAY: I think what the Aruban...

COSBY: Do you believe he‘s saying that they did have sex with her? Is that what you believe?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, yes. Absolutely. You can‘t have a negative and then turn around and then support it with a positive. I mean, they‘ve got to put the whole sentence together for it to make sense. If they said, No, we didn‘t, and then turn around and said, You wouldn‘t believe how simple it was, that just—that just doesn‘t make sense.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

'The Abrams Report' for Dec. 1st
updated 6:00 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: All right. Let me do this. I‘m going to play now in order all three. I‘m going to play Jamie Skeeters‘ version—again, that‘s the actual one we got. We went to Jamie Skeeters‘ office and recorded exactly what he had on his hard drive. Then I want to play the version that Arlene has sent to us.

Again, I‘m going to do this without words on the screen this time so you all can listen and decide for yourselves and then we‘re going to play the “Dr. Phil” version. All right, so let‘s start with the—this is the Jamie Skeeters‘ version. This is what actually came from the hard drive. Here it is.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: Yes, she did. You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

ABRAMS: Boy that sure sounds like she did and you wouldn‘t—it was really easy. All right. Now, this is the version that we got from Arlene in Aruba and I have to tell you, it sounds different.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: No, she didn‘t. You would be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word “she,” there was a cut. And just after the word “did,” there was a cut. And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, “No, she didn't.” And he shakes his head while doing—while saying that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 10, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »

WOW!  What a stormy afternoon.  Power has been off and on repeatedly. Transformers have blown up and
set the woods on fire.  Hale stones the size of golf balls.  It is up in Anna's area now.

Trees crashing, tornadoes all around.  Weatherman said hail 3.5 inches in diameter but I don't believe that.  They get sort of hysterical.  Some camper trailers reported in Saulty Creek, things like that.

But I am just fine with no damage at all.  Just some trees that don't matter anyway.  The ground was soft so wind blew them over.

I am going out to check on a few others but myself, while it was something for a while, no harm here at all.

I am thankful it happened during the daytime.  Also we had an Easter morning tornadoe several years ago that hit a church during services and killed a couple of people.  So it is sort of traditional to have an Easter storm here I think.

Too soon to know if any fatalities or injuries in this area but am praying not.

BBL. . . Magnolia, glad you are OK, too.

I am thankful that both you and Manolia safely weathered this storm.

I feel so fortunate.

I now I complain about our weather patterns but ... I shouldn't.  They may result in some inconveniences.  However ... very seldom are they life threatening.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 10, 2009, 07:48:25 PM »

This is what I want to share with all of you tonight,

Gal.5:20 in worship of idols and witchcraft. People become enemies and they fight;
 they become jealous, angry, and ambitious. They separate into parties and groups;

22 But the Spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

23 humility, and self-control. There is no law against such things as these.

May God bless us all,

bastibro ... thank you.

My philosophy in life is ... "If God's Word says it; I believe it; that settles it."  Hey ... even if I do not believe it with my limited wisdom ... "If God's Word says it; that settles it."

I had assumed that you would have posted this significant reminder in the Gold Monkey's forum but ... nothing.  Why?

Janet

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: April 10, 2009, 07:55:53 PM »

They all read here

never lift the pressure of evil island
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: April 10, 2009, 08:09:32 PM »

They all read here

no joke bro ! 

I've decided not to worry about trying to read and catch up on what I miss due to having to work, just ask the GM hotline to post an update?

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: April 10, 2009, 08:19:31 PM »

Where did the 'bro go?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: April 10, 2009, 08:21:28 PM »

O/T ....sort of...but funny

The caption is:
Bangkok ligt plat. Geen zorgen, Joran van der Sloot heeft er niets mee te maken. Een stel taxichauffeurs die de voormalige premier Thaksin Shinawatra steunen hebben de boel geblokkeerd.

Which translates to:
Bangkok is flat. Do not worry, Joran van der Sloot has nothing to do with it. A couple of taxi drivers who support former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra have everything blocked.

Source: www.geenstijl.nl

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #329 on: April 10, 2009, 08:26:50 PM »

Anna and Magnolia I'm really glad to hear that You two are alright after those storms. I hope and Pray that all Monkeys in the storms path are all OK....I have a friend who lives near Chattanooga TN and I have not been able to get ahold of Her..    

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: April 10, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

O/T ....sort of...but funny

The caption is:
Bangkok ligt plat. Geen zorgen, Joran van der Sloot heeft er niets mee te maken. Een stel taxichauffeurs die de voormalige premier Thaksin Shinawatra steunen hebben de boel geblokkeerd.

Which translates to:
Bangkok is flat. Do not worry, Joran van der Sloot has nothing to do with it. A couple of taxi drivers who support former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra have everything blocked.

Source: www.geenstijl.nl

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 10, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »

Oh Well I tried and it is the wrong kind of file and will not let Me post....Sorry for all the confusion....Got To Go... BBL! 

I'll help you practice in the practice thread some day, if you wish.  I didn't remember that bmp files wouldn't work.

See you later.
Thanks 2NJ! 

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: April 10, 2009, 08:34:38 PM »

Kermit -

I'd like to put this on the timeline... but am unsure if I've understood it correctly.  Does this mean that on 1/21/2008 Kyle met with Mos? 

Is there anything else you can share about this meeting?  Would it be safe to assume that Silvetti and Richardson were there too?

10 days before the Ranger Rover confession Kyle met downtown in public with Mos
(date tapes were released, Jan. 31 st is when Beth saw them with DeVries)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #333 on: April 10, 2009, 08:47:07 PM »

Anna and Magnolia I'm really glad to hear that You two are alright after those storms. I hope and Pray that all Monkeys in the storms path are all OK....I have a friend who lives near Chattanooga TN and I have not been able to get ahold of Her..    

Hi Hotping! I've just turned my computer back on. Chattanooga is relatively close to me. I think your friend should be OK. The Nashville and Murfreesboro area has been hit REALLY hard......  several tornadoes and a lot of damage. Chattanooga, Knoxville, and TriCities (where I am) are generally in the same path and I've had storms, but am OK. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 10, 2009, 09:04:03 PM »

Hi Hotping! I've just turned my computer back on. Chattanooga is relatively close to me. I think your friend should be OK. The Nashville and Murfreesboro area has been hit REALLY hard......  several tornadoes and a lot of damage. Chattanooga, Knoxville, and TriCities (where I am) are generally in the same path and I've had storms, but am OK. 

I'm close to both Murfreesboro and Nashville.  Nashville is ok, one funnel cloud spotted north of the city but no damage there.  Murfreesboro is very hard hit.  Last estimate I heard was hundreds of homes are damaged with around 50 homes completely destroyed, two deaths and 41 injuries - only 7 critical, most treat and release.  There is also some damage further to the Northeast in Cottontown/northern Sumner county, but not nearly as extensive and no injuries there.

We haven't heard reports yet from the Manchester, McMinnville, Winchester areas, which may have as well sustained some damage.  These are all small towns to the southeast of Murfreesboro and are closer to the Chattanooga area.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: April 10, 2009, 09:09:57 PM »

Thank You Lifesong and CBB I did finally get ahold of Her a few minutes ago and She is OK!  I'm Glad all Monkeys seem to be OK so far.....I will Pray for the Families of the Lost and for the Injured.... 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: April 10, 2009, 09:17:13 PM »

Monkeys ... I wish you could all come to the safety of the Fraser Valley of British Columbia and stay with me until these storms have passed.

Magnolia and AZSunny could bring their spiked sweet tea and ... we could all laugh and laugh and laugh while we shared stories.

Hugs

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: April 10, 2009, 09:40:07 PM »

Reported Tornado Kills 2, Injures 32 in Tennessee, Kentucky
Friday, April 10, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514256,00.html

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: April 10, 2009, 09:52:59 PM »

Reported Tornado Kills 2, Injures 32 in Tennessee, Kentucky
Friday, April 10, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514256,00.html

Murfreesboro, TN is BAD,  the ones in  Kentucky are in Hopkinsville and I think in Owensboro.  We had severe storms here and tornado watches but we skirted it again.  Eleven years ago today we had a tornado and baseball-size hail that torn up our city from one end to another.  My mother was in the hospital (had a stroke) and they moved patients out of their rooms into hallway but didn't have time to move my mother so the doctors and nurses covered her up and they all layed over her to protect her from the storm.  You have to love doctors and nurses who put themselves in danger to save a patient who had no idea what was happening around her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: April 10, 2009, 09:55:23 PM »

Monkeys ... I wish you could all come to the safety of the Fraser Valley of British Columbia and stay with me until these storms have passed.

Magnolia and AZSunny could bring their spiked sweet tea and ... we could all laugh and laugh and laugh while we shared stories.

Hugs

Janet

Janet, you have given me a new comforting thought to enjoy during my next trip to the Storm Room! 

In my own mind's eye I'm certain that Anna will be there too... as I believe that the spiked sweet tea, laughing and laughing and laughing while sharing stories with Magnolia, AZSunny, and Tamikosmom in the beautiful Fraser Valley would inevitably lead to a very exciting game of Scrabble!

May we have ham, yogurt and hot cross buns?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.