April 28, 2024, 09:26:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180766 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: April 10, 2009, 10:01:12 PM »

Kermit -

I'd like to put this on the timeline... but am unsure if I've understood it correctly.  Does this mean that on 1/21/2008 Kyle met with Mos? 

Is there anything else you can share about this meeting?  Would it be safe to assume that Silvetti and Richardson were there too?

10 days before the Ranger Rover confession Kyle met downtown in public with Mos
(date tapes were released, Jan. 31 st is when Beth saw them with DeVries)

Kyle said 10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes he met with Mos downtown in public.
Hans asked Kyle when he was going home and Kyle said you tell me. To which Hans hesitated.
Kyle said "It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and
looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?
He looked around for anyone watching or listening leaned forward and said into my ear. "ten days". He then
turned and walked way without saying another word."

"Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes."

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: April 10, 2009, 10:06:41 PM »

Kermit -

I'd like to put this on the timeline... but am unsure if I've understood it correctly.  Does this mean that on 1/21/2008 Kyle met with Mos? 

Is there anything else you can share about this meeting?  Would it be safe to assume that Silvetti and Richardson were there too?

Kyle said 10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes he met with Mos downtown in public.
Hans asked Kyle when he was going home and Kyle said you tell me. To which Hans hesitated.
Kyle said "It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and
looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?
He looked around for anyone watching or listening leaned forward and said into my ear. "ten days". He then

"Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes."

What was Mos meeting with Kyle for?  Kyle was just a ROV operator not the owner of the ship.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2009, 10:09:38 PM »

Monkeys ... I wish you could all come to the safety of the Fraser Valley of British Columbia and stay with me until these storms have passed.

Magnolia and AZSunny could bring their spiked sweet tea and ... we could all laugh and laugh and laugh while we shared stories.

Hugs

Janet

Janet, you have given me a new comforting thought to enjoy during my next trip to the Storm Room! 

In my own mind's eye I'm certain that Anna will be there too... as I believe that the spiked sweet tea, laughing and laughing and laughing while sharing stories with Magnolia, AZSunny, and Tamikosmom in the beautiful Fraser Valley would inevitably lead to a very exciting game of Scrabble!

May we have ham, yogurt and hot cross buns?

You bet!

... with scrambled eggs and hashed browns.  Hubby may whip up some sushi rolls and ... then there is Safeway's carrot cake I could pick up lickity split.  A pot of Tim Horton's coffee and a pot of green tea would also be where it was at.  Magnolia and AZSunny could secretly spike those along with the sweet tea.

I hope you are having a good day Lifesong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2009, 10:22:08 PM »

Prayers and blessings for all those in the storm areas...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2009, 10:26:04 PM »

It has been a humbling day, the kind that stirs up a great reverence and a most powerful sense of gratitude.  In some ways, a very fitting Good Friday.

Local News sites:

WSMV Channel 4 / NBC Affiliate / Nashville, TN

WTVF Newschannel 5 / CBS Affiliate / Nashville, TN

WKRN Channel 2 / ABC Affiliate / Nashville, TN

Newspapers:

The Tennessean / Nashville-MidState daily

The Daily News Journal / Murfreesboro daily
TORNADO UPDATE: Mother and infant daughter dead, 41 injured, 250 homes damaged or destroyed
Eyewitnesses: At least 1 tornado and possibly 4 swept through county  Full Story

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: April 10, 2009, 10:37:39 PM »

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE MONKEYS

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: April 10, 2009, 10:39:22 PM »

Back at ya', KTF.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #347 on: April 10, 2009, 10:40:31 PM »

Thank You KTF...Happy Easter To You And Yours Too! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: April 10, 2009, 10:41:55 PM »

It has been a humbling day, the kind that stirs up a great reverence and a most powerful sense of gratitude.  In some ways, a very fitting Good Friday.

Local News sites:

WSMV Channel 4 / NBC Affiliate / Nashville, TN

WTVF Newschannel 5 / CBS Affiliate / Nashville, TN

WKRN Channel 2 / ABC Affiliate / Nashville, TN

Newspapers:

The Tennessean / Nashville-MidState daily

The Daily News Journal / Murfreesboro daily
TORNADO UPDATE: Mother and infant daughter dead, 41 injured, 250 homes damaged or destroyed
Eyewitnesses: At least 1 tornado and possibly 4 swept through county  Full Story

Thanks Lifesong. 

Prayers for all those that lost their homes and those killed or injured.  Here I am sitting in Arizona, and dreading the thunderstorm that should arrive this weekend. We need the rain, but I hate the lightening.  I wouldn't do well in your area.  Thanks for the news.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: April 10, 2009, 10:42:12 PM »

Kermit -

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2009, 10:42:17 PM »

Keepthefaith

You are also invited to the gathering of Monkeys who are taking refuge from the Fraser Valley.  I know that you could be here lickity split.  However ... there are often lineups at that border.  Make sure to use the truck crossing.

Happy Easter

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: April 10, 2009, 10:47:30 PM »

Keepthefaith

You are also invited to the gathering of Monkeys who are taking refuge from the Fraser Valley.  I know that you could be here lickity split.  However ... there are often lineups at that border.  Make sure to use the truck crossing.

Happy Easter

Janet

Be careful what you ask for Janet..I will call Klaas to load up the big yellow Monkey bus with all of us Monkey's..It would be monkeyrrific!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2009, 10:54:01 PM »

Kermit -

Thank you, Kermit!
I wonder if it was an actual meeting or if Kyle just ran into Mos downtown... the part about Mos just walking away without another word makes me think it could be the latter.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: April 10, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

Click on any of the below link(s) to see documents filed on or before the date indicated:
08/25/2008   12/26/2007   07/25/2007   01/19/2007   

04/06/2009 Objection Document (TO THE DECLS. OF JESSICA L. LESNIEWSKI, DEEPAK KALPOE AND SATISH KALPOE, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

04/01/2009 Declaration (OF JESSICA L. LESNIEWSKI, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

04/01/2009 Proof of Service
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

Two documents in PDF format below.  Note I'm testing a new watermark for PDF's that San showed me 

Great watermarks Klaas.  Looks like the lawyer for Deepak and Satish messed up and now is using an underhanded way to get this before the court even if it is not permissable.  JMO

SAN found that program!  It's frustrating because nobody else is willing to pay for these documents except us.  Others are welcome to view them and post on their websites but copying won't be quite as easy as it was 

I'm behind, but just want to say 'I love San'...she's the best.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: April 10, 2009, 10:58:48 PM »

Thanx MuffyBee & Hotping...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: April 10, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »

Kermit -

Kyle said 10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes he met with Mos downtown in public.Hans asked Kyle when he was going home and Kyle said you tell me. To which Hans hesitated.

Thank you, Kermit!
I wonder if it was an actual meeting or if Kyle just ran into Mos downtown... the part about Mos just walking away without another word makes me think it could be the latter.

Lifesong...I'm not sure if it was by chance or prearranged....by reading the bolded above it sounds like Mos might have arranged the public meeting... JMO

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: April 10, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »

Wait a minute...

The more I think about this, the less sense it makes...right?

Why would they be leaving in 10 days upon the release of the tapes, when Joran says on those tapes that she's in the ocean?

That doesn't even make a lick of sense.

Does it?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: April 10, 2009, 11:07:18 PM »

Keepthefaith

Happy Easter

Janet

Be careful what you ask for Janet..I will call Klaas to load up the big yellow Monkey bus with all of us Monkey's..It would be monkeyrrific!!!

Count me in on all of the gathering!  And little IBE who has always wanted a monkey get together.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2009, 11:11:02 PM »

Wait a minute...

The more I think about this, the less sense it makes...right?

Why would they be leaving in 10 days upon the release of the tapes, when Joran says on those tapes that she's in the ocean?

That doesn't even make a lick of sense.

Does it?

I Agree Lifesong it makes absolutely no sense...about what date would this have been? 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: April 10, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

Keepthefaith

Happy Easter

Janet

Count me in on all of the gathering!  And little IBE who has always wanted a monkey get together.

And we can all do the HINKY!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.