April 28, 2024, 04:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180750 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 10, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »

Keepthefaith

You are also invited to the gathering of Monkeys who are taking refuge from the Fraser Valley.  I know that you could be here lickity split.  However ... there are often lineups at that border.  Make sure to use the truck crossing.

Happy Easter

Janet

Be careful what you ask for Janet..I will call Klaas to load up the big yellow Monkey bus with all of us Monkey's..It would be monkeyrrific!!!

Count me in on all of the gathering!  And little IBE who has always wanted a monkey get together.

And we can all do the HINKY!

Yes, we would!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #361 on: April 10, 2009, 11:17:16 PM »

Keepthefaith

You are also invited to the gathering of Monkeys who are taking refuge from the Fraser Valley.  I know that you could be here lickity split.  However ... there are often lineups at that border.  Make sure to use the truck crossing.

Happy Easter

Janet

Be careful what you ask for Janet..I will call Klaas to load up the big yellow Monkey bus with all of us Monkey's..It would be monkeyrrific!!!

Count me in on all of the gathering!  And little IBE who has always wanted a monkey get together.

Well when this all happens I sure hope someone has a Camcorder and makes a Utube so the rest of Us Monkeys can see...It would be priceless and probably the best laugh I for one would have in a very long time......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 10, 2009, 11:19:00 PM »

Keepthefaith

Happy Easter

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 10, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »

Keepthefaith

Happy Easter

Janet

Well when this all happens I sure hope someone has a Camcorder and makes a Utube so the rest of Us Monkeys can see...It would be priceless and probably the best laugh I for one would have in a very long time......

Hotping

ALL of us Monkeys will be there.  Nevertheless ... a recording of the event is a given.

Hugs

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: April 10, 2009, 11:28:05 PM »

Keepthefaith

Happy Easter

Janet

Are you making all this sweet tea, or am I? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:57 PM »

Keepthefaith

Happy Easter

Janet

Hotping

ALL of us Monkeys will be there.  Nevertheless ... a recording of the event is a given.

Hugs

Janet

particularly of Janet dancing!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 10, 2009, 11:36:45 PM »

Hotping

Hugs

Janet

particularly of Janet dancing!

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2009, 11:38:44 PM »

Keepthefaith

Happy Easter

Janet

Hotping

Hugs

Janet
Great I'll Bring the Camcorder and My Dancing Boots or Shoes...lol  I'll Teach You All the TEXAS TWO STEP Hinky Style! 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »

You will have to come, too, hotping.  And we can't let people who do not attend see!

Only those in attendance should get to see that so would just have to come along!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2009, 11:48:08 PM »

A year ago September ... several couples from our church took up line-dancing at the local community center ... one a week for about three months.  If I say so myself ... we did great.  It was so much fun.  I wish we had done it again last September but ... nobody initiated it and so ... it did not happend.

Anyways ... one lady's husband has MS and could not participate ... so he took videos.  Well ... one Sunday during the first service ... rather than the lyrics of the next worship song appearing on the overhead screen ... a video of about a dozen members of the congregation aged 55 and up appeared line dancing.  It took me back a bit at first but ... when all was said and done all 200 at that service laughed so hard there was not a dry eye.

So ... who says that Christians are not fun and ... pastors do not have a sense of humor?

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2009, 11:54:26 PM »

A year ago September ... several couples from our church took up line-dancing at the local community center ... one a week for about three months.  If I say so myself ... we did great.  It was so much fun.  I wish we had done it again last September but ... nobody initiated it and so ... it did not happend.

Anyways ... one lady's husband has MS and could not participate ... so he took videos.  Well ... one Sunday during the first service ... rather than the lyrics of the next worship song appearing on the overhead screen ... a video of about a dozen members of the congregation aged 55 and up appeared line dancing.  It took me back a bit at first but ... when all was said and done all 200 at that service laughed so hard there was not a dry eye.

So ... who says that Christians are not fun and ... pastors do not have a sense of humor?

Janet

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2009, 11:56:26 PM »

Good Night Monkeys...I've got to get My rest for I have lots of yard work to do tomorrow before the rain hits in the afternoon or early evening......

Have a Great Easter Weekend Everyone! 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 11, 2009, 12:01:09 AM »

Janet

And then I bet the projectionist tried to say it was an accident!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 11, 2009, 12:01:58 AM »

Happy Easter Hotping.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 11, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »

Kyle said 10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes he met with Mos downtown in public.
Hans asked Kyle when he was going home and Kyle said you tell me. To which Hans hesitated.
Kyle said "It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and
looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?
He looked around for anyone watching or listening leaned forward and said into my ear. "ten days". He then
turned and walked way without saying another word."

"Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes."

Wait a minute...

The more I think about this, the less sense it makes...right?

Why would they be leaving in 10 days upon the release of the tapes, when Joran says on those tapes that she's in the ocean?

That doesn't even make a lick of sense.

Does it?

I Agree Lifesong it makes absolutely no sense...about what date would this have been? 

1/31/2008 - News breaks the DeVries has new evidence and has solved the case / Beth views the tapes in Holland.
2/03/2008 - Peter R. DeVries show airs with the tapes
2/08/2008 - Tapes air in the US on ABC's 20/20

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 11, 2009, 12:02:52 AM »

Good night hotping.  Pleasant dreams.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 11, 2009, 12:06:18 AM »

Goodnite, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: April 11, 2009, 12:07:19 AM »

Keepthefaith

Happy Easter

Janet

Are you making all this sweet tea, or am I? 

You make the sweet tea AZSunny, and I will bring the blueberry wine.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: April 11, 2009, 12:19:19 AM »

Kyle said 10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes he met with Mos downtown in public.
Hans asked Kyle when he was going home and Kyle said you tell me. To which Hans hesitated.
Kyle said "It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and
looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?
He looked around for anyone watching or listening leaned forward and said into my ear. "ten days". He then

"Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes."

Wait a minute...

Why would they be leaving in 10 days upon the release of the tapes, when Joran says on those tapes that she's in the ocean?

Does it?

I Agree Lifesong it makes absolutely no sense...about what date would this have been? 

1/31/2008 - News breaks the DeVries has new evidence and has solved the case / Beth views the tapes in Holland.

Not long before the Range Rover tapes were aired, Devries himself took copies of the tapes to Aruba
and handed them over to Mos.

It was said at RU that Mos and DeVries were seen having lunch with some others.  Maybe it was then?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 11, 2009, 12:25:56 AM »

Wait a minute...

Does it?

1/24/2008 - Mos sees DeVries evidence (http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=4222253&page=2)

I don't think it could be 10 days before 1/31, which would be the 21st, because Mos didn't see the evidence until 1/24. 

10 days before 2/03, the DeVries broadcast of the tapes, would've been 1/25, I think. 

Hinky. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.