April 27, 2024, 05:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180714 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: April 11, 2009, 12:33:52 AM »

Kyle said 10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes he met with Mos downtown in public.
Hans asked Kyle when he was going home and Kyle said you tell me. To which Hans hesitated.
Kyle said "It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and
looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?
He looked around for anyone watching or listening leaned forward and said into my ear. "ten days". He then
turned and walked way without saying another word."

"Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes."

<<snipped>>

Why would they be leaving in 10 days upon the release of the tapes, when Joran says on those tapes that she's in the ocean?  That doesn't even make a lick of sense.  Does it?

I Agree Lifesong it makes absolutely no sense...about what date would this have been? 

1/31/2008 - News breaks the DeVries has new evidence and has solved the case / Beth views the tapes in Holland.
2/03/2008 - Peter R. DeVries show airs with the tapes
2/08/2008 - Tapes air in the US on ABC's 20/20

Not long before the Range Rover tapes were aired, Devries himself took copies of the tapes to Aruba
and handed them over to Mos

It was said at RU that Mos and DeVries were seen having lunch with some others.  Maybe it was then?

Thanks, Magnolia!  I was just looking that up...   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #381 on: April 11, 2009, 02:03:38 AM »

Kyle said 10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes he met with Mos downtown in public.
Hans asked Kyle when he was going home and Kyle said you tell me. To which Hans hesitated.
Kyle said "It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and
looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?
He looked around for anyone watching or listening leaned forward and said into my ear. "ten days". He then

"Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes."

<<snipped>>

Why would they be leaving in 10 days upon the release of the tapes, when Joran says on those tapes that she's in the ocean?  That doesn't even make a lick of sense.  Does it?

I Agree Lifesong it makes absolutely no sense...about what date would this have been? 

1/31/2008 - News breaks the DeVries has new evidence and has solved the case / Beth views the tapes in Holland.

Not long before the Range Rover tapes were aired, Devries himself took copies of the tapes to Aruba

It was said at RU that Mos and DeVries were seen having lunch with some others.  Maybe it was then?

Just thinking out loud...
Didn't Mos have urine picked up in Oct/Nov 07 on the supposedly "new evidence" that even JQK said wasn't anything new?
But that raised the bar for any next arrest.
If Mos told Kyle on or about 21 Jan that something would happen in 10 days...PRIOR to Mos meeting with Peter dvs (24 Jan) what does that imply? Could Mos have known about Peter's sting before he had urine picked up?
Hinky.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #382 on: April 11, 2009, 02:08:51 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: April 11, 2009, 02:16:36 AM »

Billb... Wishin you and yours a Happy Easter.....

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: April 11, 2009, 02:23:52 AM »

I have been gone all day...... was Devries shot?????

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 11, 2009, 02:24:56 AM »

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

HAPPY EASTER WRECK AND FAMILY
I GOT FIVE DOLLARS SAY'S I FIND MORE EGGS THEN YOU AND BILLB....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: April 11, 2009, 02:26:52 AM »

Not that i'm aware of Wreck.I would think it would make the American news cycle...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: April 11, 2009, 02:33:15 AM »

Not that i'm aware of Wreck.I would think it would make the American news cycle...
Did I read it here this morning????

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 11, 2009, 02:42:01 AM »

Did I read it here this morning????

Post by EURobert:

BREAKING NEWS: PETER R. DE VRIES SHOT!

(As I read this headline I thought: Oh no... Only last sunday he did a show on a very ruthless criminal and murderer that even went as far as killing his own brother [and brother in crime]... That must have been the one who shot Peter...)

http://tinyurl.com/cnx7uh   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4827.msg761696#msg761696

Post by Caesu:

PRdV: 20 years ago with an accident. bullet still present in his head...

if someone is wondering where i've been.

i am very busy with all kinds of business the last few weeks and likely increasingly in the coming months.

but i will keep following developments on the Dutch side, especially about the political angle.
Peter R. de Vries season also started, there will be a Natalee follow up program - if not this season surely the next.

don't hesitate to contact if translation / explanation, or anything else is needed: caesu@planet.nl
will also be more often and for longer periods in US, West Coast, mainly Seattle, WA.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4827.msg761703#msg761703

So it looks to me Peter de Vries was shot 20 years ago, and still has bullet in his head.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 11, 2009, 08:41:35 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

O/T

We are still digging out from the storms.

I said yesterday I didn't believe three inch hail but apparently it did happen.  I can only remember one other time in my lifetime that this occurred.  Was not this large in my area, only golfball size.

A total of 38 tornadoes were reported in the Tennessee Valley and the Southeast on Friday. One of these tornadoes reported was only one mile south of Augusta National Golf Club, the home of the Masters, which continues through this weekend. On Thursday, a tornado touched down in Mena, Ark., killing three and injuring 30.

A few showers and storms will clear out of the eastern Carolinas and northern Florida by midday as drier air follows a cold front moving across the area. The region will stay dry through the rest of the weekend, and no extreme temperature fluctuations are expected to interfere with clean-up efforts.

Another system will approach Sunday night into Monday, returning rain and the threat of storms to the Mississippi Valley and the Deep South.

Photos from the news.
So if it is going to happen again Sunday night, I am packing to go to Janet's house for sure!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 11, 2009, 08:49:28 AM »

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

HAPPY EASTER WRECK AND FAMILY
I GOT FIVE DOLLARS SAY'S I FIND MORE EGGS THEN YOU AND BILLB....

KTF,

I am going to find the "Prize Egg."  Did you have those as a child?  It was usually golden colored and whoever found it got a prize.  Oddly enough, the prize was always that chocolate rabbit.  Later it was plastic and had money inside.  Better deal.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 11, 2009, 08:51:07 AM »

O/T  I guess everyone knows there has been an arrest in the Sandra Cantu investigation?

The Sunday School teacher and I believe mother of the child Sandra was supposed to have been visiting.  Kidnapping and murder are the charges.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 11, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »

<<snipped>>

There was major hinkiness with someone saying a friend of Joran's had infiltrated and recorded around the time of that arrest.  Some of us even speculated that Joran was arrested to clue him in as to what was going on, that he was being set up when it later came out about the Rover tapes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 11, 2009, 09:43:25 AM »

billb and Anna - I hear ya!

Isn't it interesting that Caps' multi-personalities fed on that distrust by putting out lots of misinformation about Patrick and generally attempting to discredit DeVries, Patrick, and Joran's confession?

I can't figure out why they would have done that if they are Kalpoe-buddies though.  Joran exhonerated the Kalpoe's in those tapes, right?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 11, 2009, 09:54:37 AM »

billb and Anna - I hear ya!

Isn't it interesting that Caps' multi-personalities fed on that distrust by putting out lots of misinformation about Patrick and generally attempting to discredit DeVries, Patrick, and Joran's confession?

I can't figure out why they would have done that if they are Kalpoe-buddies though.  Joran exhonerated the Kalpoe's in those tapes, right?

On the re-arrest, it was suggested that information had been obtained by an infiltrator.  That turned out not to be the case at all but at that particular time, de Vries was actually infiltrating.

So was Joran arrested so they could warn him?

I don't know what was up with that but remember how upset CLW was when de Vries claimed to have solved the case?  Maybe they thought they would get a reward or something? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: April 11, 2009, 12:28:05 PM »

I was looking back at old post and came across this one.

Paul Reynolds is on Fox and he said he has not heard what the new evidence is.  Host said JQK it is not testimonial evidence in his judgement it is some something you can perceive perhaps some sort of scientific evidence does that give him a clue.  Paul said they don't really have a clue.  Paul said they greatly appreciate the efforts of the new team.  Paul said he doesn't know exactly what they are looking for regarding the new ocean search but they always welcomed everyone that was willing to assist in the search and provide additional information.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #396 on: April 11, 2009, 02:40:09 PM »

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
Keepthefaith...
Happy Easter to you and your loved ones also....
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
HAPPY EASTER TO ALLMay God BLESS Everyone!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #397 on: April 11, 2009, 04:07:43 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

I hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend!

I'm so thankful for the Lifetime movie coming out and the attention it will bring to Natalee's case. 

I'm sure no one here will be surprised that the usual suspects are already attacking it with their lies!   

http://community.mylifetime.com/community/lmn/discussions/talk-about-natalee-holloway

Case related pictures at this link:

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movies/natalee-holloway/natalee-holloway-photos-of-the-true-story#

The one with Beth and that POS Oduber...his expression says it all IMO....makes me MAD every time I see it! 

Lots of great family pictures with Natalee at this link.

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movies/natalee-holloway/natalee-holloway-family-photos#id=1

Here are a few of them:

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
HAPPY EASTER MONKEYS!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 11, 2009, 04:34:12 PM »

Thanks Texasmom - great photos!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 11, 2009, 04:57:54 PM »

Thank you for sharing the photos with us TM.  It's hard to believe one so lovely is gone. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.