April 27, 2024, 10:56:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180727 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: April 11, 2009, 10:02:52 PM »

It has occured to me that the Kalpoes may have offered CapsLockWizard and company a portion
of their Dr. Phil fortune.
Joran said that he was promised a million.

I've thought the same thing, Magnolia.  I actually waffle back and forth between "sent by the Kalpoe's" and "sent by ATA".

Me, too but I add wanting reward because WLC was steamed that De Vries was claiming to have "solved" the disappearance, not happy at all as one would expect.

I guess it would be a win/win for that connection as long as the Kalpoes are off the hook.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #421 on: April 11, 2009, 10:02:54 PM »

Thank You TM for the Articles and Pics that You posted today....I Appreciate All That You Do to Bring this Info to Us... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: April 11, 2009, 10:08:41 PM »

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movies/natalee-holloway/the-beth-holloway-interview

The Beth Holloway Interview

by Rachel Cohen Created 03/25/2009 - 12:55

What prompted you to write the book “Loving Natalee: A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith”?

The writing of the book actually evolved over a period of time. Shortly after this happened to Natalee, I made a pledge that I would share her story with every high school I could, because I hoped that no other family would have to endure the challenges that we faced during our first few weeks in Aruba. I lived in Aruba for about four months while I was searching for her, and during the fifth month, I thought it was time for me to make good on my pledge as Natalee’s case was now in the hands of John Kelly, attorney at law. I began traveling and, over the course of two years, presented personal safety messages to over 20,000 high school and college students in 22 states. During this time I thought, “How could I reach more travelers?” and I started thinking about writing a book.

How did this movie come to be?

It’s a direct result of the book. We started talking about it with Lifetime, and at first I wasn’t sure if I could take the next step. But then I had the privilege and opportunity to fly to Los Angeles and to sit down with an incredible creative staff from Sony and Lifetime. I knew instantly that this was the next step and the right thing to do.

What was it like being on set?

I was nervous and overwhelmed at first. Even the equipment and the logistics were fascinating to me. I had my camera and took pictures whenever I could. It was really an honor to be there.

Has it been emotional to replay these events?

I don’t think that anything could compare with the first four months of what we endured while searching for Natalee in Aruba. The movie is something I view as an accomplishment, because we are able to help shed light on a lot of things that I wrote about in my book.

What is it like having Tracy Pollan play you?

It’s an honor. I think she’s a genuine, sincere, real person. There could not have been a better choice.

In the movie, we watch Beth change and grow into an activist as she searches for her daughter and for the truth about what happened. Tell us about that experience.

There seems to be a common thread among all of us who have experienced a devastating or traumatic event, and that is the wanting to reach out to others — whether it’s through philanthropic events or in my case, taking Natalee’s story podium to podium, high school to high school and college to college. You want to make a difference and ensure that no other family will have to endure the same tragedy.

What do you really think happened to Natalee?

We have tried to be so careful not to speculate over the last four years. We always go back to the known facts, and the known facts are that we have indentified the three individuals who were last seen with Natalee alive. As she was leaving Carlos and Charlie’s, we know the condition that Natalee was in. And when the suspects took her from the establishment, we have 22 different versions that they have given to the police to explain what they did with her that night. We know the sexual conduct they engaged in with her in the car as she was semiconscious, falling asleep and waking up. So we know it doesn’t look good, the things that were transpiring. Other than this, we have no further information.

You are very involved in helping others stay safe while traveling abroad. As a public speaker, what words of guidance do you give your audiences?

I remind them about the importance of their personal safety and that personal safety boils down to making a plan. Whether that plan is investigating the infrastructure of a country that you will be visiting, securing police numbers and embassy contacts, or understanding what the United States Embassy can and cannot provide for tourists who find themselves in a crisis outside our borders, it’s important to be prepared. I also remind my audiences that a lot of these occurrences transpire in the early morning hours. I cannot tell you the exhausted list of families that I have been working with whose loved one was last seen leaving an establishment at 12:30 am, 1 am or 1:30 am.

It’s the same scenario time after time, and it’s never a good outcome. It sounds so simple and something you’d even tell an elementary child — never go anywhere with strangers, never leave a place alone, and have a time and place to meet with friends before you leave the establishment.

What would you like audiences to take away from this movie?

I think the overall message is the message of hope, the hope for justice and the hope of making a difference in other people’s lives. I think what this movie will do after all is said and done is give my definition of hope — which is the inexplicable empowerment that enables us to move successfully from challenge to resolution with courage. It’s more than just wishful thinking; it’s the guarantee that there’s light at the end of whatever tunnel we’re trying to find our way through. My first phase was a fantasy phase of hope, and I thought I was coming to Aruba and taking Natalee home alive. When I left home, I told my son I’d return with her in a couple of days. As you move through a crisis and your hope is shattered, you have to find a new hope to carry you through. If I had stayed in my fantasy hope for too long, I could have never have fought so hard for Natalee’s life to make a difference.

Another message is the importance of justice. I was going to bring Natalee home whether she was alive or not. I was going to have justice and put her perpetrators behind bars. Well, none of that happened, and I can only hope that it does one day, but if it doesn’t, I still have a real hope — and real hope has actions behind it.

And my real hope is that, when I present to colleges, churches, civic groups and attorney generals, I am making a difference. It’s tangible for me, and that is why I keep going.

Thank you for this, texasmom.  This is what it's all about.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #423 on: April 11, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »

You're welcome Magnolia, Anna, Hotping, 2NJ, and Klaas & MuffeyBee from earlier today. 

I love all of the pictures too!

I'm very excited about the movie and can hardly wait to see it!

My youngest son's girlfriend called him this morning and told him that she'd seen the preview to the movie and all the info about it!  I thought that was pretty cool! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 11, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

I do wonder what the Aruban reaction to this feature film is going to be.  It looks soooo well done.  Compare and contrast the things done to bash Beth and Beth comes shining through.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: April 11, 2009, 10:12:49 PM »

I forgot to add that youngest son came in to tell me about the movie IN CASE I DIDN'T KNOW!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: April 11, 2009, 10:15:37 PM »

It has occured to me that the Kalpoes may have offered CapsLockWizard and company a portion
of their Dr. Phil fortune.
Joran said that he was promised a million.

I've thought the same thing, Magnolia.  I actually waffle back and forth between "sent by the Kalpoe's" and "sent by ATA".

Both, I think!  ATA put it together initally, thus the Vrolijk connection. 
ATA made the initial payment with follow up to come when the Kalpoes were compensated.
I think Kawish became involved through the Kalpoes and was there to provide the information that
the middle-aged men didn't have.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 11, 2009, 10:22:05 PM »

Lifesong,
I noticed when looking for something else today that some posts from the same website that we've been reading lately were brought over back in Feb 2008.  Not sure if any are the same ones but some of the same things were mentioned in some of them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.680

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24 -
« Reply #687 on: February 27, 2008, 12:02:03 PM »
Klaasend posted:

Quote from: kkate on February 27, 2008, 11:59:54 AM
Quote from: Tot on February 27, 2008, 10:16:05 AM
Fellow Monkey's.
   Please go here and *read the comments* under this particular topic.Very strange info here..

SECOND ANNUAL BOYCOTT OF ARUBA IN BOSTON A SUCCESS!

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/
Thanks Tot
Those comments are very interesting. Maybe Klaasend could bring them over.

I know I don't have to remind you guys that anyone can say anything on the internet 

12 CommentsClose this window Jump to comment form
 Anonymous said...
Due to lack of funding, Persistence might have to stop the search for Natalee in the waters. Boycott Aruba is the only way to help Natalee to get her justice. The Dutch government is sending more prisoners to the new KIA prison for cost savings. Aruba will count those new prisoners as guest visitors and tourists. The new Dutch prisoners are allowed to jog along the beaches once a week and to help to clean up the wind brown trash from the landfills.

February 26, 2008 4:26 AM

Anonymous said...
Carlos and Charlie's in Aruba offers a back corner for the locals to sell pot and rape drugs. Pot and rape drugs are legal in Aruba.

February 26, 2008 7:11 AM

Anonymous said...
The new target is the blue barrel Persistence has just located. Dateline is kept off from this discovery. Only Kyle knows. And FBI is contacted to bring in the forensics experts. No Dutch is contacted at this point to prevent the corruptions of the judges. US is handling this case directly with the support from the new Washington authority.

February 26, 2008 10:37 AM

Anonymous said...
Some hotels in Aruba might have to shut down at end of this month due to lack of tourists. Bad news for the low income non white Arubans.

February 26, 2008 11:42 AM

Anonymous said...
Many non white Aruban workers feel the Dutch judges' rulings on Joran's free of prison terms
dealt a death blow to their jobs. They are ready to revolt against the judges for their corruptions.

February 26, 2008 11:56 AM

Anonymous said...
The result is positive for Natalee. The blue barrel has only part of Natalee's remains. Persistence learns the lesions from Joran's confessions. The famililes have been notified. They want to build a full case with the new US government's help. Persistence has received a big donation from a hero treasure hunter. Persistence continues to quest and locate the other dump sites where the rest of Natalee's remains went.

February 26, 2008 2:38 PM

Anonymous said...
The dismemberment of Natalee's body has made the US authorities very angry. The Aruban judges keep denying the brutal and barbaric behavior of Joran when Hans Mos reported that to the judges along with Joran's confessions in his court paper. The queen has been noticed via the UN liason in Hague. It's up to the queen to take some action. The US and the families and Persistence are patient and diligent in building a full case for the US court filings. Taco is on the alert.

February 26, 2008 3:03 PM

Anonymous said...
The fabric that the Aruba divers found and confirmed by FBI officially placed Aruba in the body dumping business. Some crime was committed along with that fish trap found by Persistence. Other than that, the forensic evidences are well kept by the FBI for the formal court case filing when they hear the response from the Dutch queen who has jurisdictions over the Dutch judges in the island. They want to keep the Dutch judges in the dark, and let the queen's approval to move the entire case to the US court.

February 26, 2008 5:55 PM

Anonymous said...
Aruba admitted the fabric publicly and officially in words and in news. This is crucial, because then it established Aruba's body dumping pattern that the Aruban judges can't deny.

February 26, 2008 7:54 PM

Anonymous said...
That fabric might have matched the vest Natalee wore under hre blue dress which was also a bathing suit. Many girls didn't wear bra that day for convenience and comfort. The FBI did not comment on the case. They have the real forensic evidences in their safewatch, not to be destroyed by Aruba again. Now it is the law enforcement protocol being acknowleged between both US and Kingdom of Netherlands. Joran is a wanted man, he is being tagged by the Interpol

February 26, 2008 8:43 PM

Anonymous said...
The microorganisms grow over the bones. So far the DNA are pointing to the direction of Natalee. The FBI insiders leaked that there will be more tests needed to confirm. But so far it is positive is Natalee's.

February 26, 2008 10:42 PM

Anonymous said...
Now that Persistence is running out of money, boycott Aruba is the only hope. Aruba's tourism has been down further due to the high euro against the dollar. Many more empty seats on the beach.

February 27, 2008 2:45 AM

~did i do something wrong again zoo geeper?~
To ADNOID:  I am not now and never have been an owner of Scared Monkeys.  Please get your facts straight.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #428 on: April 11, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »

I forgot to add that youngest son came in to tell me about the movie IN CASE I DIDN'T KNOW!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: April 11, 2009, 10:36:06 PM »

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all those special Monkeys who started here and those who have continue here.  I apologize for my lackluster interest as the days go by but there are definitely issues pressing in my own life that usurp most of my time. 

I do not forget nor do I wish to forget all the wonderful monkeys who came here to help resolve the disappearance of Natalee, and to her precious family, who has endured more than most humans ever do, I wish a happy Easter Sunday to all of you and thank you for the special way in which you have conducted yourselves and know that Natalee, the sweet, caring person that she was, is an extension of the way you have conducted yourselves and the way you raised her, "God Bless you," and you know that not only she but you were put in this precarious position for a purpose and may that be revealed to you to alleviate some of your suffering for in the end, God has a plan for us all.  This horrible event does not go unrecognized by Him who loved here and you and of what happened to this beautiful child, the suffering of her family and I hope that all of you will find some special meaning in this Easter Sunday and the meaning that it has in your lives.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: April 11, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »

It's good to see you again Tylergal.  I hope you are well.  Happy Easter!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 11, 2009, 10:47:22 PM »

Thank you so much Tylergal!  You know I will always logon when I see you posting, my friend.

And Glorious Easter Blessings to you and your DH as we observe this holiday of our Risen Lord.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: April 11, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »

Good to see you, Tyler!

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 11, 2009, 10:49:42 PM »

AZSunny, can you get Luzianne Tea for the iced tea for when we sit on Magnolia's porch sipping?  It has to be for iced tea.  Was just worrying about that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: April 11, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

Tylergal, HAPPY EASTER to you also.

I am calling it a night but I do want to wish each and everyone of you a very HAPPY EASTER.  It is a time for
reflection and also a time for much more than the Easter Bunny. 

TM thanks so much for the pictures and articles.  Beth is an amazing person.  I still stand with her until she says it is over (and she hasn't said that yet). 

Thoughts and prayers go out to Natalee and her family (Beth, Dave and Matt and all her extended family).

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 11, 2009, 10:54:44 PM »

Busy! Busy! Busy!  We are filling plastic Easter eggs with candy and quarters.  One special egg has a five dollar bill.  The Easter egg hunt will not happen until Monday but ... hubby is like a big kid.

Happy Easter Monkeys.

With Love

Janet

+++++++

THE EASTER STORY - THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD HIM

HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED!!

Luke 24: 1-8

1-3  At the crack of dawn on Sunday, the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, so they walked in. But once inside, they couldn't find the body of the Master Jesus.

4-8  They were puzzled, wondering what to make of this. Then, out of nowhere it seemed, two men, light cascading over them, stood there. The women were awestruck and bowed down in worship. The men said, "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 11, 2009, 10:57:18 PM »

SAN found that program!  It's frustrating because nobody else is willing to pay for these documents except us.  Others are welcome to view them and post on their websites but copying won't be quite as easy as it was 

Klaasend - you know that you can set the PDF so it can not be copied at all, or can't be printed, etc.  Example below.. 

Yeah the idea though is to stop screen captures. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 11, 2009, 10:59:02 PM »

Tylergal, HAPPY EASTER to you also.

I am calling it a night but I do want to wish each and everyone of you a very HAPPY EASTER.  It is a time for
reflection and also a time for much more than the Easter Bunny. 

TM thanks so much for the pictures and articles.  Beth is an amazing person.  I still stand with her until she says it is over (and she hasn't said that yet). 

Thoughts and prayers go out to Natalee and her family (Beth, Dave and Matt and all her extended family).

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

You're welcome Blue Moon.  I agree with you on all counts! 

I hope you have a very Happy Easter too! 

Good Night Blue Moon!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 11, 2009, 11:01:40 PM »

Busy! Busy! Busy!  We are filling plastic Easter eggs with candy and quarters.  One special egg has a five dollar bill.  The Easter egg hunt will not happen until Monday but ... hubby is like a big kid.

Happy Easter Monkeys.

With Love

Janet

+++++++

1-3  At the crack of dawn on Sunday, the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, so they walked in. But once inside, they couldn't find the body of the Master Jesus.

4-8  They were puzzled, wondering what to make of this. Then, out of nowhere it seemed, two men, light cascading over them, stood there. The women were awestruck and bowed down in worship. The men said, "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words.

We had our annual Easter egg hunt and BBQ at a family lake on top of the mountain today.

I have never been so cold in my life.    The temp was about 50 degrees, but damp.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: April 11, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys.

With Love

Janet

+++++++

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AN6B36yUG44&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AN6B36yUG44&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Redeemer

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
and Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
and Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives:
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives, yeah.

The very same God that spins things in orbit
runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer, He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives forever, I'll proclaim

That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life He gave
But now He's alive and
There's an empty grave.

And I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer lives,

I know my Redeemer
I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
I know that I know that I know that I know that I know my Redeemer lives
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
I Know I know
He lives He lives yeah, yeah I spoke with him this morning
He lives He lives, the tomb is empty,
He lives I gotta tell everybody

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.