April 27, 2024, 09:48:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180676 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: April 11, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all those special Monkeys who started here and those who have continue here.  I apologize for my lackluster interest as the days go by but there are definitely issues pressing in my own life that usurp most of my time. 

I do not forget nor do I wish to forget all the wonderful monkeys who came here to help resolve the disappearance of Natalee, and to her precious family, who has endured more than most humans ever do, I wish a happy Easter Sunday to all of you and thank you for the special way in which you have conducted yourselves and know that Natalee, the sweet, caring person that she was, is an extension of the way you have conducted yourselves and the way you raised her, "God Bless you," and you know that not only she but you were put in this precarious position for a purpose and may that be revealed to you to alleviate some of your suffering for in the end, God has a plan for us all.  This horrible event does not go unrecognized by Him who loved here and you and of what happened to this beautiful child, the suffering of her family and I hope that all of you will find some special meaning in this Easter Sunday and the meaning that it has in your lives.

Well said, Tylergal.  I couldn't have done better,and hope your Easter is full of blessings & beyond..... will hope for pics of your rose garden. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #441 on: April 11, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all those special Monkeys who started here and those who have continue here.  I apologize for my lackluster interest as the days go by but there are definitely issues pressing in my own life that usurp most of my time. 

I do not forget nor do I wish to forget all the wonderful monkeys who came here to help resolve the disappearance of Natalee, and to her precious family, who has endured more than most humans ever do, I wish a happy Easter Sunday to all of you and thank you for the special way in which you have conducted yourselves and know that Natalee, the sweet, caring person that she was, is an extension of the way you have conducted yourselves and the way you raised her, "God Bless you," and you know that not only she but you were put in this precarious position for a purpose and may that be revealed to you to alleviate some of your suffering for in the end, God has a plan for us all.  This horrible event does not go unrecognized by Him who loved here and you and of what happened to this beautiful child, the suffering of her family and I hope that all of you will find some special meaning in this Easter Sunday and the meaning that it has in your lives.

Hi Tylergal, it's great to see you!  Great post, very well stated; thank you.

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Easter Sunday too!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: April 12, 2009, 12:07:28 AM »

Happy Easter, Everyone!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 12, 2009, 12:10:44 AM »

Busy! Busy! Busy!  We are filling plastic Easter eggs with candy and quarters.  One special egg has a five dollar bill.  The Easter egg hunt will not happen until Monday but ... hubby is like a big kid.

Happy Easter Monkeys.

With Love

Janet

+++++++

THE EASTER STORY - THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD HIM

HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED!!

Luke 24: 1-8

1-3  At the crack of dawn on Sunday, the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, so they walked in. But once inside, they couldn't find the body of the Master Jesus.

4-8  They were puzzled, wondering what to make of this. Then, out of nowhere it seemed, two men, light cascading over them, stood there. The women were awestruck and bowed down in worship. The men said, "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AN6B36yUG44&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AN6B36yUG44&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Redeemer

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
and Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
and Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives:
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives, yeah.

The very same God that spins things in orbit
runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer, He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives forever, I'll proclaim

That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life He gave
But now He's alive and
There's an empty grave.

And I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer lives,

I know my Redeemer
I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
I know that I know that I know that I know that I know my Redeemer lives
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
I Know I know
He lives He lives yeah, yeah I spoke with him this morning
He lives He lives, the tomb is empty,
He lives I gotta tell everybody

Thank you texasmom for proclaiming the Good News.  Our Redeemer lives!!

There are six new believers in our church who have chosen Easter morning to take the next step of faith ... baptism.  This will occur at 8:00 AM in the muddy mighty Fraser River.  Their personal testimonies will follow in both services.

I can understand the five young people (17-32) chosing the river but the sixth is a seventy five year old gentleman.  I would have thought the baptismal tank in the church santuary would be where it would be at for him.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 12, 2009, 12:13:04 AM »

Busy! Busy! Busy!  We are filling plastic Easter eggs with candy and quarters.  One special egg has a five dollar bill.  The Easter egg hunt will not happen until Monday but ... hubby is like a big kid.

Happy Easter Monkeys.

With Love

Janet

+++++++

THE EASTER STORY - THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD HIM

HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED!!

Luke 24: 1-8

1-3  At the crack of dawn on Sunday, the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, so they walked in. But once inside, they couldn't find the body of the Master Jesus.

4-8  They were puzzled, wondering what to make of this. Then, out of nowhere it seemed, two men, light cascading over them, stood there. The women were awestruck and bowed down in worship. The men said, "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words.

We had our annual Easter egg hunt and BBQ at a family lake on top of the mountain today.

I have never been so cold in my life.    The temp was about 50 degrees, but damp.

You just keep telling yourself ... "I am having fun."  "I am having fun."  "I am having fun."

Happy Easter Magnolia.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: April 12, 2009, 12:14:20 AM »

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Happy Easter Lifesong.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: April 12, 2009, 12:25:08 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

I didn't make Easter baskets for my boys (or the girlfriends) this year, when I asked my husband if he thought I should...he said no....so I went along....but tonight I'm already feeling regret.

Yes, I know they are probably too old for such things...but I think I got as much joy out of it as they did.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 12, 2009, 12:27:01 AM »

Happy Easter Lifesong!  Thanks for all you do!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: April 12, 2009, 12:30:56 AM »

Our Easter traditions also include a visit from the Easter Bunny...for some reason, throughout my childhood the Easter Bunny always filled and then hid our Easter Baskets for us to awake and find on Easter morning.  (I, of course, thought the EB hid everyone's baskets, until I was in college and mentioned it - to a table full of blank stares!)   

Undaunted, I have continued this tradition with my children.  Much like on Christmas Eve, I am now awaiting the sounds of their sleep, as then it will be safe to creep back down the stairs and begin looking for new and clever hidey holes! 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: April 12, 2009, 12:33:18 AM »

Happy Easter Lifesong!  Thanks for all you do!   

Right back-atcha, Texasmom!!   

Hallelujah!  He is Risen!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: April 12, 2009, 12:35:42 AM »

Thank you texasmom for proclaiming the Good News.  Our Redeemer lives!!

There are six new believers in our church who have chosen Easter morning to take the next step of faith ... baptism.  This will occur at 8:00 AM in the muddy mighty Fraser River.  Their personal testimonies will follow in both services.

I can understand the five young people (17-32) chosing the river but the sixth is a seventy five year old gentleman.  I would have thought the baptismal tank in the church santuary would be where it would be at for him.

Janet.

Wow, I'm surprised any of them chose the river...I would think it would be freezing cold!  It's very heartwarming that they will all be baptized on Easter morning though, I bet that will be a special service to remember! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 12, 2009, 12:50:36 AM »

Our Easter traditions also include a visit from the Easter Bunny...for some reason, throughout my childhood the Easter Bunny always filled and then hid our Easter Baskets for us to awake and find on Easter morning.  (I, of course, thought the EB hid everyone's baskets, until I was in college and mentioned it - to a table full of blank stares!)   

Undaunted, I have continued this tradition with my children.  Much like on Christmas Eve, I am now awaiting the sounds of their sleep, as then it will be safe to creep back down the stairs and begin looking for new and clever hidey holes! 

(about the college stares!)

Our tradition was the same Lifesong.  Even though for many years now, they knew who the Easter Bunny really is...they never saw their basket, or any of the contents until they woke up Easter morning.

Since my oldest has a friend over for the weekend, it may be a blessing for him that I didn't do baskets this year...not sure what his friend would think about it at their age.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 12, 2009, 12:54:33 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

I didn't make Easter baskets for my boys (or the girlfriends) this year, when I asked my husband if he thought I should...he said no....so I went along....but tonight I'm already feeling regret.

Yes, I know they are probably too old for such things...but I think I got as much joy out of it as they did.

They are never too old, TM.  My Mama made baskets for my brother and me and our spouces as long as she lived.
I continue the tradition, more for myself than the overgrown children.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: April 12, 2009, 12:57:42 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

They are never too old, TM.  My Mama made baskets for my brother and me and our spouces as long as she lived.

That's what I thought too Magnolia!   

I shouldn't have listened to cheapo!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: April 12, 2009, 01:00:19 AM »

Our tradition was the same Lifesong.  Even though for many years now, they knew who the Easter Bunny really is...they never saw their basket, or any of the contents until they woke up Easter morning.

Since my oldest has a friend over for the weekend, it may be a blessing for him that I didn't do baskets this year...not sure what his friend would think about it at their age.   

I can relate - my oldest is now 14, soon to be 15.  I warned him if he didn't color the easter eggs with us, EB wouldn't bring him a basket!  He colored 4 eggs very nicely and decorated them with stickers...then, unable to resist I suppose, his next egg was dipped and dipped and dipped into a some combination of colors that turned it gray.  Sad, drab, gray, ugly  easter egg!  We laughed and laughed at that sad egg.  Then we cracked it, he ate it...and received permission to go play!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 12, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »

I can relate - my oldest is now 14, soon to be 15.  I warned him if he didn't color the easter eggs with us, EB wouldn't bring him a basket!  He colored 4 eggs very nicely and decorated them with stickers...then, unable to resist I suppose, his next egg was dipped and dipped and dipped into a some combination of colors that turned it gray.  Sad, drab, gray, ugly  easter egg!  We laughed and laughed at that sad egg.  Then we cracked it, he ate it...and received permission to go play!

I always end up with one ugly sad gray egg every year.  Just happens!!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: April 12, 2009, 01:15:56 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

There is always next year!
My kids would be heartbroken if they did not get their baskets.  Boys get pocket knives, books,
water pistols,CDs summer sleep shorts and candy.  Girls get nail polish, lipsticks, books, CDs, water pistols and summer nighties
and candy.  I love doing it.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #457 on: April 12, 2009, 01:33:30 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

My kids would be heartbroken if they did not get their baskets.  Boys get pocket knives, books,
water pistols,CDs summer sleep shorts and candy.  Girls get nail polish, lipsticks, books, CDs, water pistols and summer nighties
Wow! Magnolia You must be kin to My Mom....That's pretty much what She used to do for Us as kids......I sure Miss My Mom She passed away 4 yrs ago on Good Friday....Thanks for the Good Memories Magnolia!

Happy Easter Everyone!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: April 12, 2009, 01:46:35 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

Wow! Magnolia You must be kin to My Mom....That's pretty much what She used to do for Us as kids......I sure Miss My Mom She passed away 4 yrs ago on Good Friday....Thanks for the Good Memories Magnolia!

Happy Easter Everyone!   

Happy Easter, Hotping!

Hugs to you, and God Bless!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 12, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

I love doing it too!  I have a feeling I'll be resuming the tradition next year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.