April 27, 2024, 06:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180715 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2009, 01:50:52 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

I didn't make Easter baskets for my boys (or the girlfriends) this year, when I asked my husband if he thought I should...he said no....so I went along....but tonight I'm already feeling regret.

Yes, I know they are probably too old for such things...but I think I got as much joy out of it as they did.

They are never too old, TM.  My Mama made baskets for my brother and me and our spouces as long as she lived.
I continue the tradition, more for myself than the overgrown children.

That's what I thought too Magnolia!   

I shouldn't have listened to cheapo!   

There is always next year!
My kids would be heartbroken if they did not get their baskets.  Boys get pocket knives, books,
water pistols,CDs summer sleep shorts and candy.  Girls get nail polish, lipsticks, books, CDs, water pistols and summer nighties
and candy.  I love doing it.
Wow! Magnolia You must be kin to My Mom....That's pretty much what She used to do for Us as kids......I sure Miss My Mom She passed away 4 yrs ago on Good Friday....Thanks for the Good Memories Magnolia!

Happy Easter Everyone!   

Happy Easter Hotping!   

((((Hugs))))

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2009, 01:55:24 AM »

THE EASTER MESSAGE

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

BUMPED

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #462 on: April 12, 2009, 02:03:37 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

I didn't make Easter baskets for my boys (or the girlfriends) this year, when I asked my husband if he thought I should...he said no....so I went along....but tonight I'm already feeling regret.

Yes, I know they are probably too old for such things...but I think I got as much joy out of it as they did.

They are never too old, TM.  My Mama made baskets for my brother and me and our spouces as long as she lived.

My kids would be heartbroken if they did not get their baskets.  Boys get pocket knives, books,
water pistols,CDs summer sleep shorts and candy.  Girls get nail polish, lipsticks, books, CDs, water pistols and summer nighties
Wow! Magnolia You must be kin to My Mom....That's pretty much what She used to do for Us as kids......I sure Miss My Mom She passed away 4 yrs ago on Good Friday....Thanks for the Good Memories Magnolia!

Happy Easter Everyone!   

Happy Easter, Hotping!

Hugs to you, and God Bless!!

Happy Easter to You Lifesong and God Bless You Too! ~Hugs~ 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2009, 02:05:03 AM »

You're welcome Janet!

Happy Easter Everyone!   

Happy Easter Hotping!   

((((Hugs))))
Happy Easter TM and Hugs Back at Ya! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: April 12, 2009, 02:06:16 AM »

THE EASTER MESSAGE

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

BUMPED

Thank You TM for Bumping this forward! 

In God We Trust!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2009, 02:07:10 AM »

Wishing all the Monkeys a Wonderful Easter Holiday.....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2009, 02:11:57 AM »

Thank You Mere...I Hope You Have a Wonderful Easter Holiday Also!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2009, 02:14:17 AM »

Goodnight TM...Keep an Eye out for the bad weather that is headed Your way and Stay Safe...I'm going to watch the video that You bumped and then I'm going to get some rest.

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2009, 02:26:07 AM »

Goodnight TM...Keep an Eye out for the bad weather that is headed Your way and Stay Safe...I'm going to watch the video that You bumped and then I'm going to get some rest.

You're welcome about the video...I've always loved that song since I first heard it as a teenager.

Thanks for the warning on the weather, I really appreciate it...didn't watch the news tonight.  But I'll check the weather now.

Have a good night and a great Easter!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2009, 02:26:42 AM »

I hope you have a wonderful Easter too Mere!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2009, 02:51:32 AM »

HAPPY EASTER TO TEXASMOM

GOD BLESS FOR ALL YOU DO...

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS
                                                                                                                                                           JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 12, 2009, 02:54:27 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2009, 02:56:56 AM »

HAPPY EASTER TO TEXASMOM

GOD BLESS FOR ALL YOU DO...

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS
                                                                                                                                                           JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

KEEPTHEFAITH

Thank you Keepthefaith!

Happy Easter to you and your family too!  God bless and Good Night!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: April 12, 2009, 08:12:49 AM »

Warm wishes for a blessed Easter and Passover to all.

I appreciate and am in awe of all you ALL do as you continue to connect the dots. 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!

Justice for Natalee Holloway.
Peace for her family and loved ones.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 12, 2009, 08:47:35 AM »

Happy Easter and Passover to everyone who cares about justice for Natalee.

Peace.  Love.  Standing for the Girl.

Frijole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 12, 2009, 08:59:09 AM »

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 09:02:11 AM by San » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: April 12, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »

Happy Easter 2009 - Christ Died for the Forgiveness of Our Sins

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

HAPPY EASTER ALL!!!

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

NEVER GIVE UP THE HOPE!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »

Happy Easter 2009 - Christ Died for the Forgiveness of Our Sins

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

HAPPY EASTER ALL!!!

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

NEVER GIVE UP THE HOPE!!!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.  RED, I couldn't have said it better.   HE lives and hope is eternal. 

Hope for Natalee is where it is at.  WE STAND WITH THE GIRL and her family.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: April 12, 2009, 11:18:27 AM »

Hope springs eternal, one of my move favorite quotes always.

Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
Man never Is, but always To be blest:
The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home,
Rests and expatiates in a life to come.

-Alexander Pope,
An Essay on Man, Epistle I, 1733

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: April 12, 2009, 11:19:17 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514676,00.html

Thailand Announces State of Emergency in Capital
Sunday, April 12, 2009

BANGKOK —  Thailand's prime minister narrowly escaped a savage attack and rioting erupted in Bangkok as protesters commandeered public buses and swarmed triumphantly over military vehicles in unchecked defiance after the government declared a state of emergency.

(snipped)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.