April 28, 2024, 04:27:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180748 times)
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: April 12, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »

Happy Passover, Everyone!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4t7a66vbrN0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4t7a66vbrN0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #481 on: April 12, 2009, 12:19:29 PM »

Happy Easter 2009 - Christ Died for the Forgiveness of Our Sins

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

HAPPY EASTER ALL!!!

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

NEVER GIVE UP THE HOPE!!!

Amen Red!  Thanks, and Happy Easter to you and your family!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: April 12, 2009, 12:32:51 PM »

Happy Easter!  Happy Passover!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 12, 2009, 12:34:21 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514676,00.html

Thailand Announces State of Emergency in Capital
Sunday, April 12, 2009

BANGKOK —  Thailand's prime minister narrowly escaped a savage attack and rioting erupted in Bangkok as protesters commandeered public buses and swarmed triumphantly over military vehicles in unchecked defiance after the government declared a state of emergency.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: April 12, 2009, 12:35:05 PM »

Happy Easter!  Happy Passover!

You too 2NJ!  Beautiful picture!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 12, 2009, 03:21:59 PM »

O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/04/12/somalia.pirates/index.html

Captain jumps overboard, SEALs shoot pirates, official says

(CNN) -- The American captain of a cargo ship held hostage by pirates jumped overboard from the lifeboat where he was being held, and U.S. Navy SEALs shot and killed three of his four captors, according to a senior U.S. official with knowledge of the situation.

Capt. Richard Phillips escaped from pirates holding him in a lifeboat, a U.S. official said Sunday.

snip

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: April 12, 2009, 03:35:34 PM »

Fantastic    Thanks for the good news TM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 12, 2009, 03:40:08 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/

Papimentu translation:

dokternan is purbando of scapa life of child

sunday, 12 april 2009 - 15:18

24ora.com owing to wordo poni at height cu will was have one incidente cu owing to happen at arashi, caminda one hobencito of 6 anja owing to stay envolvi. apparently the hobencito will owing to bay strike one swim, caminda of one as or another the will owing to bay bao of water. at once esnan at canto owing to beat alarma y of immediate unidad of ambulance y cuerpo policial owing to movilisa y ayega rapidamente at the sitio, caminda the hobencito owing to wordo transporta for hospital. at the momentonan here, the hobencito is luchando among life y dead. dokternan is haciendo will maximo possible for scapa his life. stay pendiente for more informacion... come across

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: April 12, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »

O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/04/12/somalia.pirates/index.html

Captain jumps overboard, SEALs shoot pirates, official says

(CNN) -- The American captain of a cargo ship held hostage by pirates jumped overboard from the lifeboat where he was being held, and U.S. Navy SEALs shot and killed three of his four captors, according to a senior U.S. official with knowledge of the situation.

Capt. Richard Phillips escaped from pirates holding him in a lifeboat, a U.S. official said Sunday.

snip

Obama Statement On Richard Phillips

Statement by President Obama regarding the rescue of Captain Richard Phillips.

I am very pleased that Captain Phillips has been rescued and is safely on board the USS Boxer. His safety has been our principal concern, and I know this is a welcome relief to his family and his crew.

I am also very proud of the efforts of the U.S. military and many other departments and agencies who worked tirelessly to secure Captain Phillips's safe recovery.

We remain resolved to halt the rise of piracy in this region. To achieve that goal, we must continue to work with our partners to prevent future attacks, be prepared to interdict acts of piracy and ensure that those who commit acts of piracy are held accountable for their crimes.

I share the country's admiration for the bravery of Captain Phillips and his selfless concern for his crew. His courage is a model for all Americans.

LINK

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: April 12, 2009, 05:32:50 PM »

Thanks oldiebutgoodie!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: April 12, 2009, 05:44:28 PM »

Papimentu translation:

24ora.com owing to wordo poni at height cu will was have one incidente cu owing to happen at arashi, caminda one hobencito of 6 anja owing to stay envolvi. apparently the hobencito will owing to bay strike one swim, caminda of one as or another the will owing to bay bao of water. at once esnan at canto owing to beat alarma y of immediate unidad of ambulance y cuerpo policial owing to movilisa y ayega rapidamente at the sitio, caminda the hobencito owing to wordo transporta for hospital. at the momentonan here, the hobencito is luchando among life y dead. dokternan is haciendo will maximo possible for scapa his life. stay pendiente for more informacion... come across

Update:

(I think it says the six year old boy was revived but will be in intensive care for the next 24 hours to determine if there is brain damage.)

criatura of 6 year owing to scapa milagrosamente after of hera hoga at arashi

alarma big owing to wordo beat diadomingo of resureccion in careda of 3’or for one child of six year that was hogando at arashi. here is deal of luis mariano webb live at calabas. several unidad of police y also ambulance owing to wordo send in the direccion here. click read more for more info... at arrival they owing to come across cu one doctor y one tourist mericano that was dunando first help. at once they owing to tume over y so follow reanime direccion for hospital. at hospital dokternan y personal of emergencia owing to follow work y so succeed cu the curazon owing to cuminza beat. owing to mande in cuido intensivo sperando 24 hour for see what damage the can owing to ocasiona the child at his cerebro. one acolyte of slachtoffer hulp owing to present y owing to talk cu family. they owing to bay also in kapel caminda owing to haci oracion for her criatura. come across

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: April 12, 2009, 06:49:42 PM »

Papimentu translation:

Update:

(I think it says the six year old boy was revived but will be in intensive care for the next 24 hours to determine if there is brain damage.)

alarma big owing to wordo beat diadomingo of resureccion in careda of 3’or for one child of six year that was hogando at arashi. here is deal of luis mariano webb live at calabas. several unidad of police y also ambulance owing to wordo send in the direccion here. click read more for more info... at arrival they owing to come across cu one doctor y one tourist mericano that was dunando first help. at once they owing to tume over y so follow reanime direccion for hospital. at hospital dokternan y personal of emergencia owing to follow work y so succeed cu the curazon owing to cuminza beat. owing to mande in cuido intensivo sperando 24 hour for see what damage the can owing to ocasiona the child at his cerebro. one acolyte of slachtoffer hulp owing to present y owing to talk cu family. they owing to bay also in kapel caminda owing to haci oracion for her criatura. come across

Just what is this saying?  6 yr. old almost drowned, taken to hospital, head hurt?   come across.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: April 12, 2009, 06:56:25 PM »

Papimentu translation:

Update:

Just what is this saying?  6 yr. old almost drowned, taken to hospital, head hurt?   come across.   

I think it says the six year old boy was revived but will be in intensive care for the next 24 hours to determine if there is brain damage.

I do think he drowned, or almost anyway...his heart was not beating from what I gather until they worked on him at the hospital.  The pictures at the website looked like they were performing CPR even as he was being rolling into the hospital.  Hopefully, they started CPR soon enough.  The report stated that a doctor and an American tourist were the first ones to try to help him. 

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: April 12, 2009, 06:57:58 PM »

Thanks oldiebutgoodie!   

De nada. I think it helps when the leaders of our nation show they are personally emotionally involved with issues that affect all of us on an emotional level. Who will ever forget Laura Bush's public statement on all the TV channels post-9/11?

I hope that captain gets back to his family ASAP.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 12, 2009, 07:05:08 PM »

Thanks oldiebutgoodie!   

De nada. I think it helps when the leaders of our nation show they are personally emotionally involved with issues that affect all of us on an emotional level. Who will ever forget Laura Bush's public statement on all the TV channels post-9/11?

I hope that captain gets back to his family ASAP.

Me too!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: April 12, 2009, 08:50:13 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514818,00.html

At Least 49 Injured as Protesters Clash With Soldiers in Bangkok

BANGKOK —  Anti-government demonstrators had their first serious clash with security forces in Bangkok early Monday, as soldiers fired hundreds of rounds from automatic weapons to clear a major road junction of rock-throwing protesters. At least 49 people were hurt.

-------------

Do we have a current location on Joran?  Oh, right!  He's in Den Dolder.  Well, not according to the photos we have seen but was in Laos possibly for Christmas.  So I wonder if he is back in Thailand now for all this upheaval.  This is the second round of it since he has been in that country.  Must really put a damper on the partying.  Imagine making a beer run in all that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 12, 2009, 08:54:38 PM »

Hi texasmom

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 12, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »

Hi Magnolia

Janet
6:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: April 12, 2009, 09:07:37 PM »

Hi Magnolia

Janet
6:00 PM

Hi Janet

Did you have a good Easter?
I am exhausted.....How about ya'll?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: April 12, 2009, 09:14:52 PM »

Natalee discussion on the Nancy Grace channel (with that dark haired lady).  The Ho and the phone and getting put in place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.