April 28, 2024, 09:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180765 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: April 12, 2009, 10:15:12 PM »

Hey everybody, one week from tonight we'll be watching the Lifetime movie! 

I'm even going to break out the instruction booklet and learn how to record in honor of this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: April 12, 2009, 10:15:54 PM »

John Merryweather is another American traitor.

I cannot think of one American living in Aruba who came to Beth's aid.

I guess they wouldn't be living there if they had any loyalty to fellow Americans.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #522 on: April 12, 2009, 10:17:23 PM »

ohhh, I forgot for a minute.  Did Frank go over to the darkside?  Seems like I remember something about that?  If so, guess he won't bring us a report anyway.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: April 12, 2009, 10:18:18 PM »

texasmom ... considering the movie is a Beth Holloway production ... I am expecting her perception that a corrupt investigation prevented justice from prevailing for her precious daughter will reveal the "powers that be" in  Aruba for what they are ... dispicable!!

As I do not get Lifetime soooo ... I have already invited hubby and me for dinner at my youngest son's Dutch American inlaws who reside just across the American/Canadian board ... a 30 minute drive.  I am bringing dessert.  Son's FIL is also going to record the movie for me.

Janet

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #524 on: April 12, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.....Looks like The View will have something about The Natalee
Movie   

The View This week ABC

Friday, Apr. 17
Matthew Perry (17 Again); Tracy Pollan (Natalee Holloway)

http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/schedule

wooohooo Thanks Hotping!   

Maybe Frank will watch it for us and post a summary!   

I'll never forget that about Frank....last time he was watching the view to report back for us...suicide hotline had to talk him down...and Greta wasn't even on the show like she was supposed to be!

Yes I remember Frank's suffering....I'm not a big fan of the VIEW either but for Natalee I will try to watch it...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 12, 2009, 10:18:54 PM »

I'm even going to break out the instruction booklet and learn how to record in honor of this.

I think I need to go buy a new recorder this week, I think lightning has messed mine up!  It still works some, but can't program anything.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 12, 2009, 10:19:42 PM »

ohhh, I forgot for a minute.  Did Frank go over to the darkside?  Seems like I remember something about that?  If so, guess he won't bring us a report anyway.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #527 on: April 12, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »

Texasmom post:
snipped:
KELLY: Well, of course it does. And the problem is Aruba`s taken the position that, you know, Joran Van Der Sloot has told so many lies that you can`t rely on one of them to serve as a confession.

But the flip side of that, more importantly, is he was clearly the last person with her. He`s fabricated at least a half dozen stories of what happened to her. She`s never been seen again since being in his presence. So the fact that the circumstantial evidence indicates that he was the last one with her, he, you know, deliberately fabricated stories about what happened to her. She`s never been found should be enough, alone, to prosecute him.

The bottom line for me:
ANY respectable/accountable Law enforcement agency would pressure urine for a story that would be plausible AND checked to make it stands up as plausible. ANYTHING short of that, the perp would be prosecuted! ANYTHING short of prosecution reeks of COVERUP!
If nothing else, the Hague (World Court) should demand the case files imediately when Aruba says this phase of the investigation is closed. Don't allow Aruba to drag this out any longer....turn the case files over to independent authorities.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: April 12, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »

texasmom ... considering the movie is a Beth Holloway production ... I am expecting her perception that a corrupt investigation prevented justice from prevailing for her precious daughter will reveal the "powers that be" in  Aruba for what they are ... dispicable!!

As I do not get Lifetime soooo ... I have already invited hubby and me for dinner at my youngest son's Dutch American inlaws who reside just across the American/Canadian board ... a 30 minute drive.  I am bringing dessert.  Son's FIL is also going to record the movie for me.

Janet

Janet

Janet

Great Janet....It sounds like You have it covered! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: April 12, 2009, 10:21:31 PM »

I guess they wouldn't be living there if they had any loyalty to fellow Americans.

I agree Magnolia!  

Sorry about your car!  I hope you can get it fixed!  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: April 12, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »

Janet

Yup!

Hotping ... I hope you had a good day.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »

Texasmom post:
snipped:
KELLY: Well, of course it does. And the problem is Aruba`s taken the position that, you know, Joran Van Der Sloot has told so many lies that you can`t rely on one of them to serve as a confession.

But the flip side of that, more importantly, is he was clearly the last person with her. He`s fabricated at least a half dozen stories of what happened to her. She`s never been seen again since being in his presence. So the fact that the circumstantial evidence indicates that he was the last one with her, he, you know, deliberately fabricated stories about what happened to her. She`s never been found should be enough, alone, to prosecute him.

The bottom line for me:
ANY respectable/accountable Law enforcement agency would pressure urine for a story that would be plausible AND checked to make it stands up as plausible. ANYTHING short of that, the perp would be prosecuted! ANYTHING short of prosecution reeks of COVERUP!
If nothing else, the Hague (World Court) should demand the case files imediately when Aruba says this phase of the investigation is closed. Don't allow Aruba to drag this out any longer....turn the case files over to independent authorities.

AMEN billb!   

Of course ALE has proven to be neither respectable...or so far accountable!  I just hope there's something left of the case files by the time anyone gets them...I predict a fire, flood, or some other disaster that will prevent that ever happening.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:19 PM »

I agree Magnolia!  

TY, TM!  Me too.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 12, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »

Janet

Yup!

Hotping ... I hope you had a good day.

Janet
Thank You Janet My Day was Good!   

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2009, 10:30:53 PM »

I agree Magnolia!  

TY, TM!  Me too.

Magnolia,  I hope you are braced for this second round of storms later tonight!  Rough spring for us!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: April 12, 2009, 10:31:25 PM »

Janet

I agree Janet, I hope nothing was held back in revealing just how dispicable they really are!!!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 12, 2009, 10:35:52 PM »

Janet

I agree Janet, I hope nothing was held back in revealing just how dispicable they really are!!!!
Me Too! I hope There will Be a Part Two in the future after Someone finally talks and We find out Exactly what happened to Natalee.....I believe that someone will talk some day. 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: April 12, 2009, 10:38:34 PM »

Remember Beth once said she would write a second book this time focusing more on the EVIDENCE instead of her journey through this.

I hope she will still do that.  And I wonder what we still don't know because we have seen hardly any of the statements taken, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 12, 2009, 10:40:03 PM »

I agree Magnolia!  

TY, TM!  Me too.

Magnolia,  I hope you are braced for this second round of storms later tonight!  Rough spring for us!
Anna and Magnolia Please Stay Safe...We dodged the storms this morning that came through Our area....just alittle rain not even enough to melt the fertilizer that we put out yesterday.....But every little bit helps..... 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: April 12, 2009, 10:59:46 PM »

I agree Magnolia!  

TY, TM!  Me too.

It is storming here right now.  No warnings, but huge thunder and lightening and downpours.
Ugh!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.