April 28, 2024, 11:07:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180773 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: April 13, 2009, 11:01:15 AM »

I sure hope Magnolia is OK.....

I am fine, Hotping.

The power was out for a while due to high winds and falling trees.
Back up and running now.

I'm so glad you're alright!   

Dog was scared, but I wasn't.  Thanks for the concern.

I bet that 80 pound canine felt safe and secure on your lap thoughout the storm ... .

Maybe if you ran out and bought him a chicken ... he would then be assured that all was right with his world.

Good Morning Magnolia.

Janet
8:00 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #581 on: April 13, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Good Morning TM!  Good Morning ALL!

Hotping is sure frisky this morning.  She must have had a good night sleep.

What is special on the breakfast menu this morning.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

Janet
Good Morning Janet!  I'm having Slimfast and Hubby is going to make His own breakfast because I have an appointment soon with the Chiropractor....To get these Kinks out of My Neck and whatever else after doing somersaults...lol..

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 13, 2009, 11:06:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

Janet
Good Morning Janet!  I'm having Slimfast and Hubby is going to make His own breakfast because I have an appointment soon with the Chiropractor....To get these Kinks out of My Neck and whatever else after doing somersaults...lol..

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #583 on: April 13, 2009, 12:04:13 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 13, 2009, 12:46:21 PM »

Jossy Mansur was an outspoken adovcate for Natalee Holloway and her family at one time.  What happened?

Klaas ... is there a transcript of the following Jossy Mansur interview with Dana Pretzer? 

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show - December 1st, 2006 Jossy Mansur, Jacques Hollander and Micheal Winston

December 2nd, 2006

42:00

MANSUR: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.  According to Gerold Dompig, the three boys admitted "that they did ‘have sex with’ this girl when she was going in and out of consciousness. This is a fact.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/02/the-dana-pretzer-show-december-1st-2006-jossy-mansur-jacques-mansur-and-micheal-winston/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 13, 2009, 01:16:33 PM »

Jossy Mansur was an outspoken adovcate for Natalee Holloway and her family at one time.  What happened?

Klaas ... is there a transcript of the following Jossy Mansur interview with Dana Pretzer? 

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show - December 1st, 2006 Jossy Mansur, Jacques Hollander and Micheal Winston

December 2nd, 2006

MANSUR: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.  According to Gerold Dompig, the three boys admitted "that they did ‘have sex with’ this girl when she was going in and out of consciousness. This is a fact.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/02/the-dana-pretzer-show-december-1st-2006-jossy-mansur-jacques-mansur-and-micheal-winston/

Continued:

December 2nd, 2006

I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape.  Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

_____

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 13, 2009, 02:29:02 PM »

Good Morning Lifesong

I could not sleep so ... I made myself a cuppa tea and ... I made the decision to use the quiet time with no distraction to again read through your amazing timeline ... starting from the beginning.

I am not yet half way through but the Superior Offshore research is no longer so overwhelming.  I am beginning to comprehend the bigger picture.

Thank you.

Janet
6:15 AM PT

Indeed, in corporations there is always a bigger picture 

Just passing thru, my mother is visiting this week plus I'm working full-time, but saw this on my hard drive and remembered I'd meant to drop it off for the team.

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 13, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »

Good Morning Lifesong

I could not sleep so ... I made myself a cuppa tea and ... I made the decision to use the quiet time with no distraction to again read through your amazing timeline ... starting from the beginning.

I am not yet half way through but the Superior Offshore research is no longer so overwhelming.  I am beginning to comprehend the bigger picture.

Thank you.

Janet
6:15 AM PT

Indeed, in corporations there is always a bigger picture 

Just passing thru, my mother is visiting this week plus I'm working full-time, but saw this on my hard drive and remembered I'd meant to drop it off for the team.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: April 13, 2009, 02:47:28 PM »

Thanks Nonesuche!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: April 13, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »

Speaking of companies...wonder who held this job prior....:

LEGACY OFFSHORE is looking for a Chief Financial Officer CFO - See original job posting at CareerBuilder »
Not Specified - Lafayette, LA
--Description--

LEGACY

OFFSHORE

is looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Job responsibilities are, but not limited to, developing and maintaining reliable accounting information on income, expenses, assets, liabilities, and capital as a basis for strategic management planning and decision making for financial reporting requirements. Supports ... view or apply to job
From CareerBuilder - 25 days ago - save job -  block

http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ed23c858671e19a0&gusrc=gu_jobs_box_UK+news&link=UK+news_jbx_vac

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?ipath=EXIND&siteid=cbindeed&Job_DID=J3I5756JZP6JTF9CWFV&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=bf3ade3a2fba435896cf50deed0b122c-292948615-RC-4

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 13, 2009, 03:08:40 PM »

LEGACY OFFSHORE is looking for a Chief Financial Officer CFO - See original job posting at CareerBuilder »
--Description--

LEGACY

OFFSHORE

is looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Job responsibilities are, but not limited to, developing and maintaining reliable accounting information on income, expenses, assets, liabilities, and capital as a basis for strategic management planning and decision making for financial reporting requirements. Supports ... view or apply to job

http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ed23c858671e19a0&gusrc=gu_jobs_box_UK+news&link=UK+news_jbx_vac

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?ipath=EXIND&siteid=cbindeed&Job_DID=J3I5756JZP6JTF9CWFV&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=bf3ade3a2fba435896cf50deed0b122c-292948615-RC-4

I may not have this right...please excuse me if I don't....but wasn't Legacy just another probable branch of Superior?

http://www.marcon.com/library/market_reports/2008/SU/SU04-08.pdf

Page 20
snip

Corporate News
Beset by financial troubles, as per April 28th 2008, Superior Offshore International has ceased all ongoing
operations other than those deemed necessary to ensure safety of the public and employees and an orderly
transition of certain projects to its customers. All employees have terminated with the exception of those
necessary to assist in the wind-down of company affairs. Board members James Perskey, Leon Codron and E.
Donald Terry have resigned. Terry also resigned as president and CEO. Thomas E. Damon has resigned as the
company's executive vice president and chief financial officer,
and Steven J. Singer has resigned as the
company's executive vice president and general counsel. Wayne M. Rose has resigned as the company's senior
vice president - commercial and David Weinhoffer has been terminated as the company's executive vice
president; however, Rose and Weinhoffer each have been rehired by the company to assist in the wind-down
process. The board of directors has appointed H. Malcolm Lovett, Jr. as a director and as its chief restructuring
officer. Lovett will perform the duties and assume the responsibilities of the president of the company. As a result
of the resignations of the directors and officers described above and the appointment of Lovett as a director and
chief restructuring officer, the company's board of directors currently consists of Lovett and Eric Smith, and
Lovett is the only executive officer of the company. Strategic Capital Corporation, a company controlled by
Lovett, has been engaged to provide financial advisory and restructuring services to Superior Offshore, receiving
an initial retainer of US$ 150,000.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 13, 2009, 03:09:48 PM »

Wow, I don't know what happened with that paragraph!  Sorry!   

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: April 13, 2009, 03:10:42 PM »

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

December 2nd, 2006

Continued:

December 2nd, 2006

I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape.  Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

Here`s that Jossy tape . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0H5zgko1U&feature=channel_page

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: April 13, 2009, 03:21:02 PM »

--Description--

LEGACY

OFFSHORE

I may not have this right...please excuse me if I don't....but wasn't Legacy just another probable branch of Superior?

http://www.marcon.com/library/market_reports/2008/SU/SU04-08.pdf

Page 20
snip

Corporate News
Beset by financial troubles, as per April 28th 2008, Superior Offshore International has ceased all ongoing
operations other than those deemed necessary to ensure safety of the public and employees and an orderly
transition of certain projects to its customers. All employees have terminated with the exception of those
necessary to assist in the wind-down of company affairs. Board members James Perskey, Leon Codron and E.
Donald Terry have resigned. Terry also resigned as president and CEO. Thomas E. Damon has resigned as the
company's executive vice president and chief financial officer,
and Steven J. Singer has resigned as the
company's executive vice president and general counsel. Wayne M. Rose has resigned as the company's senior
vice president - commercial and David Weinhoffer has been terminated as the company's executive vice
president; however, Rose and Weinhoffer each have been rehired by the company to assist in the wind-down
process. The board of directors has appointed H. Malcolm Lovett, Jr. as a director and as its chief restructuring
officer. Lovett will perform the duties and assume the responsibilities of the president of the company. As a result
of the resignations of the directors and officers described above and the appointment of Lovett as a director and
chief restructuring officer, the company's board of directors currently consists of Lovett and Eric Smith, and
Lovett is the only executive officer of the company. Strategic Capital Corporation, a company controlled by
Lovett, has been engaged to provide financial advisory and restructuring services to Superior Offshore, receiving
an initial retainer of US$ 150,000.

Legacy Offshore was started November 2007, according to their website.  Not sure it's a branch of Superior Offshore, or just a new startup following/during the share sell off by Schaefer & others.  I was thinking of it as a separate entity, with it's own employees, but you may be right about the governance since Superior Offshore tanked. 

Jen or Kermit may be more knowledgable. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 13, 2009, 04:08:22 PM »

O/T

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/04/spector-jury-has-reached-a-verdict.html

The jury in Phil Spector’s murder retrial has reached a verdict.

The decision, which comes after nearly 32 hours of deliberations over nine days, will be read at 1:30 p.m., according to the L.A. Superior Court’s public information office. Spector faces at least 18 years in prison if convicted of second-degree murder in the death of Lana Clarkson, an actress shot in the legendary music producer’s Alhambra mansion six years ago. A lesser charge, involuntary manslaughter, carries two to four years in prison.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 13, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: April 13, 2009, 07:24:47 PM »

Texasmom - this may help?

Legacy Offshore = Louis Schaefer

11/14/2007
Louis Schaefer retires and resigns his position as Chairman of the Board of Superior Offshore International.

11/15/2007
Superior Offshore Int'l:  Louis Schaefer sells more of his stocks:

11/20/2007
Louis Schaefer and Charles Zamora register Legacy Offshore, LLC; a Louisiana Limited Liability Company

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: April 13, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »

goodevenig monkeys

question.....

how long does it take XTC to take affect???
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 13, 2009, 07:52:31 PM »

goodevenig monkeys

question.....

Take a pill or two and let us all know...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 13, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »

goodevenig monkeys

question.....

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_does_it_takes_until_ecstasy_kicks_in

Q:  How long does it takes until ecstasy kicks in?

A:  About an hour if you swallow, and about 15 minutes if you chew and swallow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.