April 28, 2024, 01:25:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180740 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #640 on: April 14, 2009, 12:09:48 PM »

Keep in mind that during any given day, the guest count will include SM members who cannot log in during the day while working, and are reading when they can.   Nothing scary, imo.

I guess a better word would have been lonely not so much spooky as in scarry but it was very lonely....Truly it was!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: April 14, 2009, 12:16:39 PM »

Keep in mind that during any given day, the guest count will include SM members who cannot log in during the day while working, and are reading when they can.   Nothing scary, imo.

Yes, I would hope some would be monkeys but you just never know who might be lurking up there.

It does FEEL strange to be the only one logged in and posting, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: April 14, 2009, 12:17:24 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!

Come Out Come Out Whereever You Are! Please!

I am here!!!

Good Morning Hotping.

Janet
Good Morning Janet!....I'm sure glad to see some familiar faces...It was kinda spooky in this big ole cage with just the guests and Me! 

Yes, that would be beyond scary!  They might all come down and attack at once!

Naaa.... I just meant It was lonely without Anyone signed on to talk too! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 14, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »

I am here!!!

Good Morning Hotping.

Janet
Good Morning Janet!....I'm sure glad to see some familiar faces...It was kinda spooky in this big ole cage with just the guests and Me! 

Hotping ... you gave me a good laugh.  It was a perfect start to my day.

Janet

Janet I'm Glad I could be of Service!  Gotta Go for now... BBL! 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 14, 2009, 12:24:20 PM »

ldstlou
Re: The Cage
« Reply #240 on: April 08, 2009, 01:28:04 pm

ok...on a serious note...
how do you have the ROV shining it's light on the cage and the ALE while filming them and the ALE divers not aware of that little robot??!!

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.240

+++++++

Lou ... I do not have a clue.

However ... I trust if Kyle Kingman in his own words claims that the ROV was operating throughout while the Arubans were sampling and retrieveing the contents of the cage ... then logic dictates that the ROV was operating throughout while the Arubans were sampling and retrieving the contents of the cage.

Unless of course ... you are implying that Kyle Kingman fabricated his own words to when he posted them at the Natalee's Freebirds' site.

Janet

JANUARY 7, 2007

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: April 14, 2009, 12:32:01 PM »

Good morning to all Monkey's!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 14, 2009, 12:34:06 PM »

Good Morning Keepthefaith.

I miss ya.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: April 14, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »

Good Morning Keepthefaith.

I miss ya.

Janet

I miss all the Monkey's as well Janet.Just taking care of issues,so to speak...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: April 14, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »

Good morning, all and Hotping especially!

I'm here but my electric power is on again off again still from the storms.

Has anyone seen Magnolia since Sunday night?  That's when they were so bad and took out all the electricity much of which has yet to be restored.  Also still some out in Atlanta area.

I just got power back.  It has been a hectic few days.  The storms were really bad here.
Trees down everywhere over the power lines.  They said that we had a "gravity wave".
I am hoping the power will stay on now.
I am tired of that 80 pound blue dog in my lap.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: April 14, 2009, 01:01:32 PM »

Nice to hear your safe and OK Magnolia....

Good morning, all and Hotping especially!

I'm here but my electric power is on again off again still from the storms.

Has anyone seen Magnolia since Sunday night?  That's when they were so bad and took out all the electricity much of which has yet to be restored.  Also still some out in Atlanta area.

I just got power back.  It has been a hectic few days.  The storms were really bad here.
Trees down everywhere over the power lines.  They said that we had a "gravity wave".
I am hoping the power will stay on now.
I am tired of that 80 pound blue dog in my lap.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: April 14, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »

Magnolia,

Oh, good!  You are OK.  Sunday night was the worst thing I have ever heard as far as weather goes.  Howling wind for hours!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: April 14, 2009, 01:14:47 PM »

KTF,

I have missed you as well. 

But this week we have something REAL to countdown.

The MOVIE this coming Sunday!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: April 14, 2009, 01:25:01 PM »

I dreamed that KTF was training to be a Mod and that is why he hasn't been here.

I surely do miss him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: April 14, 2009, 01:35:59 PM »

Thank You Anna and Magnolia..The Mods at SM are wonderful!The patient they exude is tremendous but,Don't mistake it for weakness!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 14, 2009, 01:43:28 PM »

Thank You Anna and Magnolia..The Mods at SM are wonderful!The patient they exude is tremendous but,Don't mistake it for weakness!

Talk about Mods and look what happens.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: April 14, 2009, 01:47:01 PM »

Your check is in the mail.         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: April 14, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »

Your check is in the mail.         

Did someone say MONEY....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: April 14, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »

Have to take our pup to the vet to have a sore paw looked at.   Catch you later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: April 14, 2009, 01:57:23 PM »

Have to take our pup to the vet to have a sore paw looked at.   Catch you later.

Prayers for the Pup...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 14, 2009, 02:19:16 PM »

So....

Do we like the calm waters or do we want to rock the boat?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.