April 27, 2024, 12:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180692 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: April 15, 2009, 01:45:55 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #721 on: April 15, 2009, 01:47:57 AM »

Good Night KTF, Anna, Lifesong & Cageman!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: April 15, 2009, 05:48:33 AM »

Good night to all of you! (Although it is in the morning in Holland!)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #723 on: April 15, 2009, 07:25:34 AM »

OMG.......been a long time since I saw that photo  I must use it for the next thread opening page. Thank you Texasmom!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: April 15, 2009, 08:40:27 AM »

Thank you Janet.

That is only one of Kyle's lies in that little response he sent to ldstlou.

I think we've now seen the true definition of "CYA" in action. 

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

In November and December 2008 when I spoke to Kyle and he e-mailed Jug and I, he expressed to us, the same assessment of John Silvetti as he did in that March 18th documented post at SM, one of repsect and awe.

Kyle Kingman: I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

Credit: Lifesong

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08
:  Since I got the go ahead from Tim (T), we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

Credit: Jen
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: April 15, 2009, 08:42:51 AM »

Wanted to have a screen capture.  They must have had some inside information to know about Dateline right?  Or did we already know about Dateline by December 4?

Note:  the "tippster" is saying SOUTH shore which would be closer to the refinery

I think that so far the only public posting/discussion about Dateline was December 18th at BFN by "uma puma".

So no - definitely nothing publicly mentioned as of Dec 4th.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: April 15, 2009, 08:44:32 AM »

Kyle Kingman has updated his linkedin site. 

(snipped)

Kyle Kingman’s Summary
I graduated from Rutgers University with a Masters in Marine Geology/Oceanography, Masters in Engineering Geophysics, and BS in Geology. I began consulting while in grad school for the offshore industry focusing on hydrographic survey and shallow geophysics. My experience since then has taken me around the globe with strong emphasis in most of the major offshore industry geographical arenas including the: Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, Persian Gulf, Mediterranean, Caribbean, Arabian Sea, Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic....etc, also spanning major sectors of offshore industry including: Submarine telecommunications, submarine power transmission, pipelines, LNG facilities, offshore wind and alternative energy, shipwrecks, and even finding missing persons.

I am currently self employed and spend most of my time involved in project management roles, consulting, data acquisition and QC offshore, and processing, analysis, and reporting onshore both abroad and from my home office.

My aim is to provide clients with a superior product by combining innovation and technology and time-tested and proven methods, with excellence and integrity.

More here:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Well then.

From the horse's mouth..............so to speak.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: April 15, 2009, 08:49:22 AM »

84   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -  on: March 18, 2008, 11:11:50 AM 

Quote from OceanExploration

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.  Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Thank you, Magnolia!

That's the post I was actually looking for!!   

And look where Kyle said he got the information from (same thing he told us at our site) - highlighted in red above...
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: April 15, 2009, 11:20:25 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Where is everybody? 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: April 15, 2009, 11:25:01 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Where is everybody? 

Morning Lifesong,

I am here, but I'm afraid that I am not much help.
I am worried about the missing monkeys.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #730 on: April 15, 2009, 11:25:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: April 15, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 15, 2009, 11:55:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

It is my hope that our missing Natalee Holloway monkeys are just taking a rest.

It is so imparative that Kyle Kingman's own words regarding John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway ... her family and ... those who supported the Persistence endeavor with their donations and ongoing prayers ... are not forgotten.

I for one ... will post constant reminders on the forum of Kyle Kingman's own words.  Maybe ... just maybe ... Kyle's own words exposed by the Natalee's Freebirds along with Lifesong's Superior Offshore timeline ... one Monkey or ... one of our guests ... will be in a position to blow the Persistence deception wide open and ... Natalee's family will be afforded a measure of closure.

We must never remain discouraged.  It is at times so difficult but ... our faith in an Absolute God dictates that we must do our part in whatever mission we are called to do and trust with all our hearts that He will take care of the outcome.

Janet

+++++

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 15, 2009, 12:00:08 PM »

So I wonder how those who are saying we took Kyle's words out of context - and who are believing the lies he apparently told them after the fact - are now reconciling with themselves Kyle's own words to SM two years ago?

He very clearly states there were human remains found in that cage.  He also very clearly states that the FBI said there were human remains found in that cage.

Now here's the question.........

WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE REMAINS?

Richardson told Kyle the ENTIRETY of the cage contents were sent to the FBI.

FBI told Kyle that SOME of the contents went to Holland for testing, and FBI received the rest.

Obviously Kyle is stating the FBI knew there were human remains.

Obviously what the FBI tested contained NOTHING that could prove this.

WHO told the FBI there were human remains collected from that cage?

What did Holland do with the human remains they were sent (obviously the FBI did not receive them)?

Or did those remains even get sent to Holland?

84   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -  on: March 18, 2008, 11:11:50 AM 

Quote from OceanExploration

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.  Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Thank you, Magnolia!

That's the post I was actually looking for!!   

And look where Kyle said he got the information from (same thing he told us at our site) - highlighted in red above...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 15, 2009, 12:05:35 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

I posted this in the Musings Thread but will here as well so that all of you will know that the Deep South, the region from which Natalee came, is still in dire straits in many ways.

Most of the electricity has been restored but we awaken to the sound of chain saws and they don't stop until dark.  My roads are clear this morning so must do errands unable to complete since the storm hit.

Also going without sleep for a couple of nights is tiring.

Anyway, this is actual photo of friend and neighbor's son removing tree on their property and was not even newsworthy in all of this but so common as to hardly be noted except by those owning the property.

I think this is what some of the missing monkeys are involved in right now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 15, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »

Kyle Kingman failed to realize when he made the decision to backtrack on his initial honorable intentions to expose the deception of John Silvetti who was project lead on the Persistence ... a private research group that was dedicated to expose the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 was not about to sit on info which revealed an American's involvement in furthering that coverup agenda.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMANS OWN WORDS - JUG TWITTY

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December …

Kyle Kingman: I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

Kyle Kingman: I didn't dodge questions. I didn't have this information. I disappeared from the board because I was working offshore of Norway in the North Sea and also in remote places in North Africa and Egypt. I was gone from July through September. When I came back, I logged into the forum and saw they were about to release this grand document containing basically everything I said or posted. Much of it I knew was incorrect and based on opinion. I didn't agree with this, knowing it was inaccurate and also it was understood that nothing I posted was to be made public. They pressured me to change my mind and I wouldn't.

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

Credit: Lifesong

KYLE KINGMAN’S OWN WORDS - NATALEE FREEBIRDS

Document

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08: Since I got the go ahead from Tim (T), we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

Network Deals:

Kyle Kingman 06/10/08:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: April 15, 2009, 12:07:22 PM »

Here are a few interesting comments to Kyle's Persistence blog.  These are from the link to Kyle's blogs posted 12/19/07 - 12/28/07.  As I understand it, Kyle did filter comments so he let these through...

Link to Blog Post:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/12/viii-day-1-side-scan-sonar-search.html

Link to Comments only:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6300940444130343140&postID=8338291030553571916

Anonymous said...
I guess van der Sloots attorneys filed to disallow any of your findings in a court of law due to the fact that you are a private search party for the Holloways and evidence may be planted.  If you are fortunate to find her, will you have one of the Dutch officials on board Persistence before anything is raised from the ocean?  Good luck with your search for Natalee. Americans are watching now more than ever after the news of Aruba closing the case.
December 19, 2007 10:19 AM

Miss-Underestimated said...
Who will "own" any evidence in your search? Will interpool be involved?  God Bless all of you for your dedication to finding Natalee Holloway. Beth and Dave, stay strong, we are all behind you. 
December 19, 2007 2:45 PM

Anonymous said...
If Natalee is found will she initially be brought to Aruba? It seems most likely that they will let any evidence deteriorate and decline to properly process the evidence. It seems rather clear that the Aruban Judiciary is uninterested in actually resolving the case. Is it possible to return Natalie immediately to the USA (bypassing Aruba) for forensic analysis by the FBI?
December 20, 2007 3:56 PM

-Rolls said...
Excellent Kyle, thanks; the image of the anchor and chain gives a very good idea of the possible resolution. Also, please don't forget the folk who designed and constructed these great tools you are using.  Calm seas and fair winds,  -Rolls 
December 22, 2007 12:07 AM

Anonymous said...
I heard a news report that, in your sample testing, your crew placed a crab trap similar to the one widely believed to be used to dispose of Natalee to conduct tests. What a brilliant move. If true, this should train your eye to see the real thing, if she is down there.  How did those pre-search tests go? Under the conditions where you able to visualize the sample crab trap?
December 23, 2007 2:37 AM

-Rolls said...
"This test provided valuable information, both confirming that the construction materials alone can be detected and what kind of signatures to expect from the materials when on the seabed."  May we see some representative sonar images posted? TIA.  -Rolls
December 24, 2007 12:50 AM

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 15, 2009, 12:08:04 PM »

Thank you for sharing that Anna - and glad to hear you are ok.

What a nightmare everyone has been enduring!  I hope they all check in soon!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 15, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »

I am off for a few hours.

Janet
9:10 AM PT

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: April 15, 2009, 12:23:44 PM »

So I wonder how those who are saying we took Kyle's words out of context - and who are believing the lies he apparently told them after the fact - are now reconciling with themselves Kyle's own words to SM two years ago?

He very clearly states there were human remains found in that cage.  He also very clearly states that the FBI said there were human remains found in that cage.

Now here's the question.........

WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE REMAINS?

Richardson told Kyle the ENTIRETY of the cage contents were sent to the FBI.

FBI told Kyle that SOME of the contents went to Holland for testing, and FBI received the rest.

Obviously Kyle is stating the FBI knew there were human remains.

Obviously what the FBI tested contained NOTHING that could prove this.

WHO told the FBI there were human remains collected from that cage?

What did Holland do with the human remains they were sent (obviously the FBI did not receive them)?

Or did those remains even get sent to Holland?

I don't think I knew that...right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.