April 27, 2024, 10:26:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180681 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: April 16, 2009, 12:49:46 AM »

Good Question Magnolia!

Kermit come out come out wherever You are! Please!

Great fly Hotping!   
Thanks TM...I thought it might post a bit larger but at least I got it to post...lol   

Hey, Kermit will lurv it!  
I hope so I've been really concerned about that Frog! I hope that all is well with Kermit and all the others that have not been here lately.....

I have been concerned too, Hotping.  Last we heard from the Fine Frog was when the mean site did all
the threats.  I don't think Kermit is in the storm area.  But I am worried.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #841 on: April 16, 2009, 12:50:46 AM »

Here's a little gem I just happened upon...   

Original post at BFN

oceanexploration
Natalee Holloway / Archived Topics / Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - MAR. 2008 (1)  on: March 18, 2008, 10:09:54 AM 
This is only my opinion regarding ethics of posting information:

-If someone has information that qualifies as a lead it should be reported to the proper investigative authorities, not to an internet forum. 
-If someone has information that may be case-related but is unproven, then an open discussion of the subject in a forum may help connect the dots, or help disqualify the information.
-If someone voluntarily brings new information to the forum, the sources of that information should be provided unless backed by a disclaimer that the information is potentially case significant and therefore case-sensitive and being investigated by authorities.
- When someone brings new information to a forum but denies any way of verification or validation, it should be incorporated in the same manner and level as someone sharing their individual opinion and nothing further regardless of the person posting the information.

WTH....You have got to be kidding Me! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: April 16, 2009, 12:57:07 AM »

Original post at BFN

oceanexploration
Natalee Holloway / Archived Topics / Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - MAR. 2008 (1)  on: March 18, 2008, 10:09:54 AM 

-If someone has information that qualifies as a lead it should be reported to the proper investigative authorities, not to an internet forum. 
-If someone has information that may be case-related but is unproven, then an open discussion of the subject in a forum may help connect the dots, or help disqualify the information.
-If someone voluntarily brings new information to the forum, the sources of that information should be provided unless backed by a disclaimer that the information is potentially case significant and therefore case-sensitive and being investigated by authorities.
- When someone brings new information to a forum but denies any way of verification or validation, it should be incorporated in the same manner and level as someone sharing their individual opinion and nothing further regardless of the person posting the information.

That Kyle....He certainly has an elevated opinion of himself. 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: April 16, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »

Good Question Magnolia!

Great fly Hotping!   
Thanks TM...I thought it might post a bit larger but at least I got it to post...lol   

I hope so I've been really concerned about that Frog! I hope that all is well with Kermit and all the others that have not been here lately.....

I have been concerned too, Hotping.  Last we heard from the Fine Frog was when the mean site did all
the threats.  I don't think Kermit is in the storm area.  But I am worried.
I Don't know what to think but I Am Concerned....Usually Kermit will hop in and let Us know everything is OK.....So I will Just Patiently wait...... Don't Worry Magnolia.... Kermit will probably be here soon....At least I hope so! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 16, 2009, 12:58:45 AM »

Original post at BFN

oceanexploration

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 16, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »

Good Question Magnolia!

Great fly Hotping!   

Me too, Hotping! 

I bet Kermit is busy working...

But...if this is Kermit trapped in the Smithsonian...we're gonna need to bust him out!

Maybe this will help...I found it on succeedwiththis.com...it's gotta work, right?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: April 16, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »

Yes Lifesong that will probably work!     

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #847 on: April 16, 2009, 01:02:50 AM »

Original post at BFN

oceanexploration

Yep, 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 16, 2009, 01:05:08 AM »

I didn't realize that picture was that big!   

I'll have to resize it if I ever post it again! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: April 16, 2009, 01:05:50 AM »

Lordy, we need to bust Kermit out of that glass box.

He will suffocate.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: April 16, 2009, 01:06:47 AM »

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: April 16, 2009, 01:06:47 AM »

Are there secret meetings,in regards to a Muppet Reunion and,Kermit is holding back on us Muppet Fans.....That damn Frog is acting like a movie star...Just kidding Kermit.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: April 16, 2009, 01:08:14 AM »

Are there secret meetings,in regards to a Muppet Reunion and,Kermit is holding back on us Muppet Fans.....That damn Frog is acting like a movie star...Just kidding Kermit.....

Hey KTF....It's Good to see Ya! 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: April 16, 2009, 01:09:00 AM »

That is not a flattering picture, TM.    

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: April 16, 2009, 01:09:04 AM »

He will suffocate.

It's ok, Magnolia...that frog has it going on!  I think the Smithsonian is just a side gig Kermie does when it fits the schedule...he's got a secret trapdoor outta that display case!

I'm a little concerned he didn't get out before closing time...but you know Miss Piggy'll bust him out too!  I'd to be the security guard!!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2009, 01:09:40 AM »

He will suffocate.

Here ya go Magnolia, just aim carefully so you don't hurt him.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: April 16, 2009, 01:10:01 AM »

He will suffocate.

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 16, 2009, 01:10:55 AM »

That is not a flattering picture, TM.    

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: April 16, 2009, 01:11:35 AM »

There you are!!!

I was about to post that I was Keeping The Faith that KeeptheFaith was gonna come back!

We've missed you!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: April 16, 2009, 01:12:42 AM »

He will suffocate.

Here ya go Magnolia, just aim carefully so you don't hurt him.

Whoa That should do the trick! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.