April 28, 2024, 12:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180734 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #880 on: April 16, 2009, 01:39:13 AM »

Hey We need billb.....billb are You out there lurking? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: April 16, 2009, 01:39:28 AM »

Try say that five times real fast!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #882 on: April 16, 2009, 01:40:30 AM »

You ain't a Sh_tten HotPing...Me is a thinking i'll need one very soon..

I want one, and the goggles too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: April 16, 2009, 01:43:33 AM »

TM posted about the toxic poop suit...TM is an excellent guesser....She is a Marvelous Monkey! Yes Indeed!  Now KTF tell Us exactly why You think You will need such a suit very soon...

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: April 16, 2009, 01:43:58 AM »

Get a load of this!    WTH!

Original post at BFN
oceanexploration
Missing Children & Adults / Missing Children & Adults / Re: Stacey Peterson 
on: December 07, 2007, 11:12:46 AM 

Once the Holloway search is completed I will be flying out to Bolingbrook to aid in the search for Stacy.  I'll be using satelite remote sensing spatial analysis (for spatial context) and side scan sonar imagery, keying in on certain areas. 

What's very interesting to me is the blue barrel being warm to the touch as it was loaded by our distraught witness. Also, that Mr. Peterson needed help loading it into his vehicle.  First, why would he risk asking for help loading the barrel?  It was obviously far too heavy for him.  He's a good-sized man as well.  Further, the blue barrel left trace amounts of blue plastic on his vehicle during the transfer (most likely during the unload).  This also suggests the barrel was extremely heavy, far heavier than the 125 lb female plus the weight of the barrel.  I believe the barrel to contain a significant amount of chlorine in addition to the weights and body.  The body (and body fluid) would react with the chlorine producing a moderately exothermic reaction.  Heat is generated.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: April 16, 2009, 01:47:12 AM »

Get a load of this!    WTH!

Original post at BFN
oceanexploration
Missing Children & Adults / Missing Children & Adults / Re: Stacey Peterson 
on: December 07, 2007, 11:12:46 AM 

Once the Holloway search is completed I will be flying out to Bolingbrook to aid in the search for Stacy.  I'll be using satelite remote sensing spatial analysis (for spatial context) and side scan sonar imagery, keying in on certain areas. 

What's very interesting to me is the blue barrel being warm to the touch as it was loaded by our distraught witness. Also, that Mr. Peterson needed help loading it into his vehicle.  First, why would he risk asking for help loading the barrel?  It was obviously far too heavy for him.  He's a good-sized man as well.  Further, the blue barrel left trace amounts of blue plastic on his vehicle during the transfer (most likely during the unload).  This also suggests the barrel was extremely heavy, far heavier than the 125 lb female plus the weight of the barrel.  I believe the barrel to contain a significant amount of chlorine in addition to the weights and body.  The body (and body fluid) would react with the chlorine producing a moderately exothermic reaction.  Heat is generated.

WTH is Right! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: April 16, 2009, 01:49:07 AM »

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle...sigh   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: April 16, 2009, 01:49:08 AM »

I tried and could not even come close to saying it 5 times in a row with out screwing it up..... 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: April 16, 2009, 01:50:58 AM »

I tried and could not even come close to saying it 5 times in a row with out screwing it up..... 

I couldn't even get through it twice!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: April 16, 2009, 01:51:04 AM »

Kyle shangos too!      This guy...  Did Lala's know that Kyle figured out the riddle and it was wrong?      

No wonder....

oceanexploration
Natalee Holloway / Archived Topics / Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - DEC. 2007 
on: December 06, 2007, 10:20:19 PM 

Thanks Aristotle.  It's a dead lead unfortunately.  Basically, someone concocted a well-thought, yet incorrect theory on where her body was and built a cryptic message around it to sound convincing enough to lead us to the area they wanted us to eventually search.  However, it's the wrong area.  Can't say more.  I refuse to comment about the case itself.  The search is my job. 
It's interesting being in the middle of all this and reading all these theories, factoids, and tidbits people have gleaned off the net and TV.  It's truly amazing how intelligent some people are at putting small pieces together and constructing massive stories around it and believing in it, knowing full well what they're doing.  Unfortunately, not all information is posted on the net or aired on prime time.  Worse, the information posted and aired is at best 25% accurate.  CNN, Fox, and others even mis-spelled Louis Schaefer Jr.'s name.  I shouldn't have to say this, but... Please don't believe everything you see on TV and on the Net.

oceanexploration
on: December 06, 2007, 10:49:12 PM 

Also for what it's worth.. I figured out the riddle.  Its rather simple.  It points to a logical, yet incorrect search area.  I don't know who the person behind it's origin, but I know it was false and if anything, attempting to lead a search to the wrong area. 
Here's a good question:  WHY would anyone send a cryptic, yet simple riddle to the people who are trying to solve this case with positive motives?
Answer:  THEY WOULDN'T.
But, we don't know who "They is". 
In any case, we will go out and have a look.  I'll post what I find when I'm able. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: April 16, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »

I hate to leave good company, but I need to get some rest...long day tomorrow.

Good Night Monkeys!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: April 16, 2009, 01:55:27 AM »

TM posted about the toxic poop suit...TM is an excellent guesser....She is a Marvelous Monkey! Yes Indeed!  Now KTF tell Us exactly why You think You will need such a suit very soon...

Seems like all you Monkey's have been discussing some great topics,as well as silence from that darn Frog...I'll just be prepared with the "Poop Suit"...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: April 16, 2009, 01:56:24 AM »

Kyle shangos too!      This guy...  Did Lala's know that Kyle figured out the riddle and it was wrong?      

No wonder....

oceanexploration
on: December 06, 2007, 10:20:19 PM 

Thanks Aristotle.  It's a dead lead unfortunately.  Basically, someone concocted a well-thought, yet incorrect theory on where her body was and built a cryptic message around it to sound convincing enough to lead us to the area they wanted us to eventually search.  However, it's the wrong area.  Can't say more.  I refuse to comment about the case itself.  The search is my job. 
It's interesting being in the middle of all this and reading all these theories, factoids, and tidbits people have gleaned off the net and TV.  It's truly amazing how intelligent some people are at putting small pieces together and constructing massive stories around it and believing in it, knowing full well what they're doing.  Unfortunately, not all information is posted on the net or aired on prime time.  Worse, the information posted and aired is at best 25% accurate.  CNN, Fox, and others even mis-spelled Louis Schaefer Jr.'s name.  I shouldn't have to say this, but... Please don't believe everything you see on TV and on the Net.

oceanexploration
on: December 06, 2007, 10:49:12 PM 

Also for what it's worth.. I figured out the riddle.  Its rather simple.  It points to a logical, yet incorrect search area.  I don't know who the person behind it's origin, but I know it was false and if anything, attempting to lead a search to the wrong area. 
Here's a good question:  WHY would anyone send a cryptic, yet simple riddle to the people who are trying to solve this case with positive motives?
Answer:  THEY WOULDN'T.
But, we don't know who "They is". 
In any case, we will go out and have a look.  I'll post what I find when I'm able. 

Wow....Kyle is certainly a Man Young Man with Many talents!   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: April 16, 2009, 01:57:09 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!   
Good Night TM! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: April 16, 2009, 01:58:33 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: April 16, 2009, 01:58:36 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!   

Goodnight, TM and God Bless!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: April 16, 2009, 01:59:10 AM »

Seems like all you Monkey's have been discussing some great topics,as well as silence from that darn Frog...I'll just be prepared with the "Poop Suit"...

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: April 16, 2009, 01:59:31 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!   
Good Night TM! 

Night TM....Sleep well.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: April 16, 2009, 01:59:39 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: April 16, 2009, 02:00:35 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH
Good Night KTF! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.