April 27, 2024, 06:24:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180717 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: April 16, 2009, 02:43:05 AM »

Hey We need billb.....billb are You out there lurking? 

I'm starting this quote stack to entice billb out of the rafters! 

billb - your uncle bubba called, he wants his cow back!

Uncle Bubba says now billb..........

uncle bubba's cow just called...said he misses the goats and wants to go visit Magnolia so he can meet Buck!

Buck just called...he wants billb to call him back.  Something about not wanting to be rude to the cow, but he still feels nekkid without his tail that Magnolia used for Sans earflaps.  Said he'd prefer not to have visitors until its grown back.

Buck's tail is growing back nicely.  We are so pleased.  The two new Nubian nanny goats think Buck
is hot with or without a tail.  We have a nice little goat family now.

billb's uncle bubba just called back.  Says he'll trade the cow for one of them fancy Nubian goats.

Buck's a stud! 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #921 on: April 16, 2009, 06:45:40 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 16, 2009, 08:12:21 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0061468797/ref=pe_5050_11768020_snp_dp

Beth's book is scheduled to be released in paperback form the last of April.  I think this is a very good indication that it has sold well in hardback form.  The movie will bolster sales even more I believe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #923 on: April 16, 2009, 08:14:09 AM »

Please go slowwwww, lol. No one else is around and I have to leave for a while 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 16, 2009, 09:12:26 AM »

I could have sworn that got posted here before...............

But here it is (in context for the naysayers)  This was the day after Kyle joined our forum and shared his initial information with us.  This will also show some of the discussion about keeping this info (at that time) under wraps in case there was really an honest investigation ongoing about what was found.

I left out posts from other Freebirds who participated in this dialogue.

Note - the information of Kyle having sent screen shots to the FBI is what we later learned to have been a lie, and also note - that was Kyle's ONLY attempt (that we were told about) of having "sent this information to the FBI".

March 19, 2008

post from ME to Kyle:

I find it very curious that Mos and/or Richardson didn't take statements from everyone on board. (the Persistence)

kyle wrote:

Why?
If I were Mos I would have done the following:
- Once the Persistence finds the trap, convince them it's nothing significant
This would calm media pressure and keep the Persistence searching while the investigation continues. No statements needed because this lets the team know it was case significant and of elevated interest.
- While the search continues offshore unabated, process the trap site by a Dutch forensic team and continue getting the investigation buttoned up
- While the forensic results are being processed, keep the search going as a smoke screen. With the Persistence puppet in play, everyone involved is relatively calm knowing that as long as we're searching, nothing significant is found.
- Buy as much time as they can using the confession tape to encourage the Persistence to remain searching
- Dateline opens up a can of worms by showing the public (and the perps) the trap, but claims it was of no interest
- Put out a statement claiming no evidenciary value in the samples.
- Continue investigation without media pressure or public outcry.
- Once the investigation is complete, get all the authorities in play ready to arrest the whole lot simultaneously.
- Arrest everyone involved then announce the full results.

Kyle wrote:

After studying the images, go back to the press release from Hans Mos regarding the trap and ask yourself these questions:

-Does this statement really say anything at all?
-Does the official FBI report say anything at all (verbatim to Mos's release)?
- If the fabric was clearly a blue denim-like fabric (a skirt perhaps) why was the sample compared to Natalee's blouse?
- Did the FBI receive this blue fabric or another fabric?
- If it was another fabric, was it a fabric sampled from the trap?
- Why would the FBI make a statement as they did on the heels of the Dateline special?

The answers to these questions moves this case into three possible directions:
1) The case is currently under investigation and moving towards justice for Natalee. A lot of people will go to prison, but it may take months to complete the investigation from the beginning, including the coverup and investigation. judges...etc.
2) The case is currently being professionally covered up and the key evidence is shelved, or destroyed.
3) We have not yet found Natalee and what we found is someone else - but no interest is being demonstrated at finding out who it is.

In my opinion the chances of either above scenario are equally split three ways.

I wrote:

Kyle,

Can you give us names of Aruban officials present on the Jan 7th dive?

Can you also tell us - were Persistence divers wanting to dive on Jan 7th? Were they prevented from doing so by Aruban officials?

Were there any Aruban officials onboard the Persistence during the dive on Jan 7th? Or were they all on their own boat?

Has Aruba asked you for the ROV footage from that dive?

Kyle wrote:

I don't have the names of the Aruban divers from the Jan 7th dive, but we should have a record of it. I know two of them, but forget their names. John will know the third diver's name if necessary. I don't recall who all was there on the 7th. The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

I wrote:

Just from having followed criminal cases before- I would think that for prosecutorial value, Mos would have needed statements from the crew.

Mos had no way of knowing as of Dec 29, 30th or even by Jan 7th whether what you found was, or was not Natalee. For any evidence to be admissable in court - I would think very detailed statements from you all would be necessary. 

Also - if he were looking to bring down the whole corrupt "house of cards", he would need information from you all as to what you filmed of the recovery dive by his divers.....................I would think.

Kyle wrote:

I don't know how this should be handled.
- I think the underwater pictures taken by the divers of the samples from the trap would be very useful.
- We tried repeatedly for weeks unsecessfully to get an inventory from the FBI. Right before the Dateline special aired we got word (after pressure from C. Rice's office) from the FBI that they were testing the samples, and that HALF the samples were send to the NFI. This contradicted Richardson who said he sent everything to the FBI.

- It would be useful knowing exactly what the FBI tested.
- I send the FBI screen shots of the Jan 7th dive and blue fabric with a note asking if they can verify what was sampled versus the fabric pictured. I did not get a response. This was several weeks ago.

I wrote:

Kyle, I agree with each of the three scenarios being equally possible at this point in time.

I think the only way anyone could possibly know for sure - is if Beth were to contact the FBI and find out what, exactly, they received from Richardson.

One other way it could be possible - is to have John Kelly meet with Mos and go over the Aruban case file as it pertains to your find - pictures, officer reports, chain of custody logs, etc.

I think Mos telling Richardson in late January that he (Richardson) could no longer receive evidence/information is very telling............and might indicate that Mos does not trust Richardson - and that may have everything to do with what was recovered from your find.

That could indicate an intense investigation going on, which would include bringing down many of the corrupt officials as they can.

The only thing that makes me possibly discount that scenario - is that statements were not taken from you guys after Dec 29th.

That's a little newsmaker there too!

That little tid bit came from none other than Rene Gelien herself.  She tried to speak with Richardson about her "findings", and he told her all info/evidence had to now go directly to Mos instead of him. 

I think it was from an Amigoe article near the end of Jan 2008.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 16, 2009, 10:27:40 AM »

Good Morning, All!

Thanks, as always, Jen!    

Did you happen to see where MuminOhio (GM) was accusing you and I of pre-planning our posts together?     Evidently, when you posted the link to the comments on Michelle's site, then I followed the link and we both posted some comments and then began discussing them, which imo is exactly what happens in such a forum,  this was perceived as somehow pre-planned!     I wish it had been true, as I was the one maintaining the comments likely had no meaning!!

Neither billb or Kermit joined us last night.  Do you know if all is well with the frog?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: April 16, 2009, 10:50:25 AM »

I'm wondering if some people might be on vacation right now?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: April 16, 2009, 10:50:56 AM »

Good Morning, All!

Thanks, as always, Jen!    

Did you happen to see where MuminOhio (GM) was accusing you and I of pre-planning our posts together?     Evidently, when you posted the link to the comments on Michelle's site, then I followed the link and we both posted some comments and then began discussing them, which imo is exactly what happens in such a forum,  this was perceived as somehow pre-planned!     I wish it had been true, as I was the one maintaining the comments likely had no meaning!!

Neither billb or Kermit joined us last night.  Do you know if all is well with the frog?

Good morning, Lifesong.  I seldom go ro read what they are saying elsewhere, but found myself smiling at this.  If you recall, I mistakenly thought you posted the comments that day, instead of Jen, and it was because you had quickly quoted and remarked about them.   It never occurred to me that you & Jen were a tag team...LOL.....and even if you were....so what?   

I just checked and Kermit was last active around 3am Easter Sunday and billb around 11pm that night.   Maybe they had plans for this week. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 16, 2009, 10:54:25 AM »

Good Morning, All!

Thanks, as always, Jen!    

Yes ... I did notice.

Good Morning All.  It is another beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

I wish we had been afforded a portion of this good weather on Easter Sunday.  Altlhough the 100+ who witnessed the event were rejoicing on one hand ... on the other hand ... standing on the banks of the Fraser River huddled under useless umbrellas as six new believers from our church were baptized was not fun.

Janet
7:55 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: April 16, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0061468797/ref=pe_5050_11768020_snp_dp

Beth's book is scheduled to be released in paperback form the last of April.  I think this is a very good indication that it has sold well in hardback form.  The movie will bolster sales even more I believe.

I wish both Dave and Beth's respective books were published in Dutch and sold in Holland.  Chances are Aruba would not be receptive to the sale of the books on the Island.

Janet
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:11:33 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 16, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »

Edit please.

respective s/b receptive

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 16, 2009, 11:06:28 AM »

Good Morning, All!

Thanks, as always, Jen!    

Good morning, Lifesong.  I seldom go ro read what they are saying elsewhere, but found myself smiling at this.  If you recall, I mistakenly thought you posted the comments that day, instead of Jen, and it was because you had quickly quoted and remarked about them.   It never occurred to me that you & Jen were a tag team...LOL.....and even if you were....so what?   

I just checked and Kermit was last active around 3am Easter Sunday and billb around 11pm that night.   Maybe they had plans for this week. 

You are right 2NJSons_Mom.  If collaboration is going on behind the scenes in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family ... so be it.  However ... Lovesong implies otherwise.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: April 16, 2009, 11:19:59 AM »

I didn't see this until now.....that's what I was thinking.  Some schools are off this week, too.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: April 16, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »

Lifesong - No, I didn't see that.  I try to ignore the moronic actions of others as much as I can.

I found that I was wanting to toss my monitor out the window when I used to read their nonsense.  That could get fairly costly!!!!

I guess some have forgotten what a message board is all about - in that people actually DO interact with each other by way of responding to the posts of others.

And yes - Kerm is doing just fine.  Our green friend simply has had other obligations to keep busy with lately.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 16, 2009, 11:32:43 AM »

Oh, I'm so sure they will rush to apologize!

Don't they always for their nastiness?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 16, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »

Morning 
Some states have Spring Break for the schools this week, and some, (like Maine) have it next week. Many families around here go away for that week.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: April 16, 2009, 12:00:08 PM »

You are right 2NJSons_Mom.  If collaboration is going on behind the scenes in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family ... so be it.  However ... Lovesong implies otherwise.

Janet

I've done more than imply it, Janet, I've outright declared it!   

To the Haters:
Make no mistake, I am honored to be here and to post amongst what I believe to be some extraordinarily good people.  I am, however, no more a believer in talking on the phone than I am in cliques and credit.  I communicate my thoughts on the message board, not through emails to other posters. 

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
on: February 21, 2009, 04:15:25 PM 

SS (and all Monkey alum's),

While I consider that a compliment, please don't undermine my independence.  I'm just me.  I'm nobody to anyone involved in this case in any way.  I've never communicated off of this public forum with anyone involved in the case, or with any other poster on any of these forums.  I've never claimed that have and I never will.
<<snipped>>
Link to Original Post:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4574.msg684125;topicseen#msg684125

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 -
on: January 30, 2009, 02:17:41 PM

I appreciate that some posters have formed "real life" friendships and relationships over the course of this case, and I have a healthy respect and affection for really all but a few (SandraK, BonDia, etc.) of the familiar screennames that have posted here all along or post here now. 

That said, I only ever came here for Natalee so I don't have a problem calling it like I see it.
<<snipped>>
Link to Original Post:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.msg652566;topicseen#msg652566

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 
on: December 18, 2008, 08:29:39 AM 

I've done better lately at not commenting on all of this, but a few thoughts just won't leave me, so I'm going to put them out there.

1.  People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.  Any member of any group, private or public, that is at all concerned with who gets the "credit" if this case is ever solved has completely forgotten why they got involved in the first place.   

<<snipped>>

3.  Anyone - and I do mean anyone - who is more concerned with cliques, credit, a sense of self-importance, or any issue other than Justice for Natalee and Peace for her Family should take a break from this case for the sake of the Natalee and her family.  Think about it.  It's never been about us.  Attorneys don't need internet groups to do their work for them.  Yes - you might get lucky and help with a piece of information - but does anyone actually believe that JQK does not have the resources to bring to bear on this case what he can/needs to as things progress?  He wouldn't have taken the case and Beth wouldn't have hired him otherwise.

<<snipped>>

JMO
Link to Original Post:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg589751#msg589751

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: April 16, 2009, 12:26:33 PM »

Lifesong - No, I didn't see that.  I try to ignore the moronic actions of others as much as I can.

I found that I was wanting to toss my monitor out the window when I used to read their nonsense.  That could get fairly costly!!!!

I guess some have forgotten what a message board is all about - in that people actually DO interact with each other by way of responding to the posts of others.

And yes - Kerm is doing just fine.  Our green friend simply has had other obligations to keep busy with lately.   

Ok, well...if Kermit is stuck in the Smithsonian, just let us know...Magnolia has a really big hatchet!   

Buck is a stud now, so I bet Magnolia could saddle him up and ride him to the rescue...wielding that hatchet... I bet CBB would make the rest of us hidey-suits so we can run interference.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: April 16, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »

Lifesong,

That's why Janet calls you 'Lovesong'.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 16, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »

Lifesong,

That's why Janet calls you 'Lovesong'.

I often do.  Lifesong will just have to get used to it.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.