April 28, 2024, 12:56:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 180737 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 10:51:21 PM »

Quote from: Lifesong on Today at 06:17:13 PM

The hinkiness continues for a couple of weeks at least...start at the bottom and read up - notice the dates there too.

More of the Comments from the Boycott Aruba blog (Michelle's site):

Hinkiness for sure!
Reading through these posts sure makes me wonder that someone or someones were surely in the know wrt the happenings on the Persistence..if only a quarter of what was posted is anywhere near the truth, the implications are far reaching and mind boggling....
If Natalee remains WERE recovered by the good guys...what is preventing the good guys (authorities) from going public?
Is there more evidence to be collected and put together in case form by prosecutors (Dutch, American, world court?) or is there other remains (not Natalee) that need additional consideration for prosecution.
Maybe the good guys are still trying to flush out more perps?
Obviously I don't have the answers, but I can read this and think that there just might be a bigger plan by the good guys that will bring wrath down on the perps on secure Justice for Natalee.....and maybe others.....
Just stumbling along now I guess......I am a believer in the good guys always getting the bad guys though.....sigh....
I don't know WHAT to think!!
This was my post in VERY early '08:
Quote from: wreck on Today at 03:20:36 PM
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what I'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove"
the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps"
aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to
 keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story.
 Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up.
This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

~~~~~~
(KYLE: )
I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Don't know - don't care what Mos says or does. I trusted him up until Thanksgiving time. Never again.

trainwreck .gif = 
Wreck, I remember your post well! I think we were all hoping that the shoe of justice would drop any day back then.....
But things slowed down until kyle started up with Freebirds and then Kermit, supported by Jen/Wingnut/Sharon and others brought forward the suspected cover up by ALE with help of Persistence John S, Tim T., kyle, louis s....
Now with the Boycott Aruba blog (Michelle's site) coming up again......
I just get my hopes up that a bigger plan is playing out behind the scenes that will one day (hopefully soon) put the perps where they belong, return Natalee to her loved ones (or reveal that they already have been returned) and expose the cover up and all those involved in the cover up......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 10:53:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55063.php

This one caught my eye!  

Aruba
New world record attempt 'red noses over'
8 Apr, 2009, 17:18 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - For the third time on Sunday, April 19 Flora's Clown Doctors Caminata held, and this year, the organization attempted to enter the Guinness Book of World Records it. The aim is that at least 1,001 walkers ten minutes wearing a red clown nose. The action is filmed and put on YouTube and the organization hopes to one viewer shit. The record is ten minutes before the start, and introduced by Ruben Garcia.
The route is about six kilometers and can register on the day from three o'clock in the afternoon. Participation costs 10 florin per person. The walk will start at five o'clock.

The bolded caught my eye, too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 10:56:47 PM »

I broke the videos!

I guess it would be better just to remove the links as they are just above on the page anyway.

I could di it myself if I had an edit button.

But if you will fix it, I will never bother a mod again!

I just tried to fix them and failed...so much for edit button.  I wouldn't worry about it, but still wonder why they got messed up in a simple quote.  Guess I'm still in the learning curve. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »

Vrolijk, Geerman, Faro.....sound familiar to me.   

So does money laundering.

Vrolijk and Geerman are the women who were charged with Maiky Faro in the embezzlement case that has been in the news for a while now.  Booshi Wever's department...and he's taking some heat for it too finally.  He will probably skate too.  JMO

Thanks, texasmom......was just having a               moment. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2009, 11:25:39 PM »

Vrolijk and Geerman are the women who were charged with Maiky Faro in the embezzlement case that has been in the news for a while now.  Booshi Wever's department...and he's taking some heat for it too finally.  He will probably skate too.  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 11:27:28 PM »

Just fixing the darned quote stack!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2009, 12:08:12 AM »

More comments from the Boycott Aruba blog (Michelle's site). 

These are from 1-08-2008 to 1-31-2008...I'm only pulling the comments that refer to the Persistence, the crab trap, or the ocean search in general ... can't wait 'til we get to the pond stuff in March.   

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/01/like-plague.html

glenda said...
NFI and FBI divided up the crab trap cages for forensics identifications. If the DNA indicators show male positive, the associated cages go to NFI in Holland. The rest of the crab cages will be tested by FBI in Virginia. So far, over a hundred crab cages have been recovered by the Persistence after so many search trips. Aruba is very upset.
January 8, 2008 9:48:00 AM EST

The young politicians don't like the status quo said...
The Dutch government will pay for the 25 miles survey around Aruba. The Persistence has to make a living and pay the bills. The expenses in Aruba are high. Plus the Dutch government want to leave all the forensic evidences at the seabed. They will used the collected data and build a body dumping case against Aruba. There is a big investigation of the Aruban government corruptions and coverups. The young politicians don't like the status quo of the Kingdom of Netherlands. They would not allow the Odubar gangs to steal the Antillies from the Dutch government. The Dutch government allow the US Coast Guard ships to enter the Aruba harbor of the free trade zone despite of the protest by Aruban government.
January 10, 2008 12:19:00 AM EST

betty said...
Deepak's Aruba internet cafe is constantly monitored by FBI since taking over Natalee's cold case in international waters. There is a 75% chance that the fish trap cage will be found. Some tips were picked up from the recent Deepak internet traffic with Dr. Phil's lawsuit.
January 10, 2008 9:15:00 AM EST

flying fish over at the lighthouse said...
The new grid is based on the newest tip picked up by FBI on Deepak's Internet to his Chicago lawyers. "There are no sharks but flying fish over at the lighthouse". Deepak quipped.
January 10, 2008 3:27:00 PM EST

3 miles out to the ocean. said...
To be able to see the flying fish, you have to be 3 miles out to the ocean.
January 10, 2008 11:25:00 PM EST

Natalee's crab cage is currently located. said...
Hundreds of crab cages of corpses are found scattering over the 57 sq miles northwest of the California lighthouse. The Dutch government is well pleased by the hard work of Persistence. The hump of the dark blue contour line points at the cross legged ravine where Natalee's crab cage is currently located.
January 11, 2008 3:55:00 AM EST

Aruba seeking independence said...
Natalee has been located. Dutch government want Persistence to keep it secret for a few more days and stay out at sea as much as possible. Aruba is at the eve of seeking independence with a militaried ALE. Dutch Parliament is preparing the Dutch military force to put down the rebellion in Aruba. No American tourists should travel to Aruba now, it's a very dangerous civil start to explode
January 11, 2008 10:39:00 AM EST

suppress the Aruban government treasons said...
The excessive corpse dumpings and criminal activities at sea are the major causes for the Dutch government to suppress the Aruban government treasons and execute the removals of all the corrupt officials and judges like Odubar, Rudy, Julia, Witt and Smid.
January 11, 2008 11:07:00 AM EST

to count all the dumped corpses said...
The Dutch government said as long as it takes for Persistence to count all the dumped corpses in and around the Aruba sea. The Dutch government are fully vested in the Aruba cleanup project even though it may cost them millions of USD. That's the only way to make Aruba a good and safe attraction for the American tourists.
January 11, 2008 1:38:00 PM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/01/nelson-oduber-man-of-his-word-or-part.html

latitude 12º 52’ N and longitude 70º 53’W said...
The Latitude of the quay in Oranjestad is 12º 31’ N and the longitude is 70º 02’W: The Latitude of the quay in Barcadera is 12º 29’ N and the longitude is 70º 00’W. Natalee's remains had been located at latitude 12º 52’ N and longitude 70º 53’W.
January 12, 2008 2:11:00 AM EST

cannot have his true feelings said...
Prime Minister Nelson Oduber cannot have his true feelings about Natalee Holloway disappearance due to the current investigation of corpse dumpings into the ocean by the Dutch Parliament.
January 12, 2008 8:57:00 AM EST

not taking any chances said...
If the Natalee case were closed, Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) wanted a thorough investigation be conducted with the help of FBI. Now Oduber is fighting with the Queen Beatrix to get Aruba independence, he is not taking any chances.
January 12, 2008 9:05:00 AM EST

Aruba dirty police participated in said...
It is incomprehensible that Aruba dirty police participated in the disposal of Natalee Holloway’s body, after the intial study of the data collected by the Persistence, said the forensics criminal law professor of Holland University, Roberto.
January 12, 2008 9:15:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/01/today-on-oprah-beth-and-matt-holloway.html

The Dutch government is very angry with Aruba said...
KLPD strongly suspected ALE had helped the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body. Based on that tip, the Persistence is looking for the blue barrel in much deeper waters. ALE might have used their police helicoptor to commit that crime. Natalee's corpse was dismenbered and dumped twice during the nights to avoid suspicions and sightings. The crab cage had been found sometime ago in shallow waters. However, the Dutch forensics lab in Hague found cut marks on the bone and joint. The remains is incomplete and slaughtered. The Dutch government is very angry with Aruba.
January 17, 2008 4:55:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/01/beth-shares-her-thanks-to-boycott.html

pending on 200% proof of Natalee's remains said...
The new crew will start to retrieve the blue barrel from the 1000 ft deep sea bed. If the human remains is found to be DNA matching with that found in the fish trap retrieved few weeks ago, that's 200% proof that the remains are of Natalee. Natalee's remains were separated into the blue barrel and the fish trap disposed at different timeline and locations. It strongly suggested the Aruban goverment and ALE were involved in the murder of Natalee Holloway. Oduber is planning to flee to Veneszula to escape prosecution. Police helicopter was used in the disposal of the blue barrel based on the blackbox flight log obtained by KLPD last year.
January 24, 2008 12:01:00 AM EST

It's getting very interesting said...
Aruba's international reputation is badly damaged by their systematic corpse dumpings in last five years since Oduber is in power. A new Dutch crime report writer went to Caracao last week to help Persistence to identify the human remains they recovered by ROV. The reporter wants to find out if the two missing Dutch agents were among the human remains.
January 24, 2008 9:08:00 PM EST

Natalee cold case reopens said...
The Aruban judicial system has a safety switch on and off system, when the Natalee case gets too cold, it will turn the case back on again and keep warm. The Natalee case will be re-open once the Persistence present a body to the Aruban prosecutor next week.
January 26, 2008 8:57:00 AM EST

catch Aruban government off guard said...
Long ago ArubanBoycott said you can find Natalee at the cross legged ravine depression. The newest Persistence 3D sea floor profile just shows that. Natalee has been found. The Dutch Navy just want to catch the Aruba government off guard. They want arrest Oduber first, then the accomplices including some judges and ministers. This is earth shaking.
January 30, 2008 3:01:00 PM EST

right on the target said...
You can see two clearly crab traps within 100 ft of the big long wreck of old cargo vessel. Kyle has the extreme talent of locating the right target of interest. The side scan sonar shot is amazingly accurate.
January 31, 2008 10:37:00 AM EST

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 12:11:34 AM »

Good Night Monkeys....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2009, 12:15:23 AM »

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2009, 12:21:22 AM »

My thoughts exactly, Wreck! 

I don't know what to think either.

I'm wondering if maybe this is where Caps got some of his "dismembered" stuff though.

I'm also trying to remember who it was that posted here about the secret take-down of Aruban officials being prepared behind the scenes....anyone else remember that stuff?

Goodnight, Mere!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »

Good Night Monkeys....

Good Night Mere!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2009, 12:28:41 AM »

My thoughts exactly, Wreck! 

I don't know what to think either.

I'm wondering if maybe this is where Caps got some of his "dismembered" stuff though.

I'm also trying to remember who it was that posted here about the secret take-down of Aruban officials being prepared behind the scenes....anyone else remember that stuff?

Goodnight, Mere!
I suggested that for a long time -- but after a few months went by -- I just thought I was waaay off base.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2009, 12:31:34 AM »

For the last 3 years, I have ALWAYS believed that our FBI and State Department were MUCH more involved than what we have seen on the surface. (Robots and I were always on the same page there). Now, I am just puzzled.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2009, 12:44:36 AM »

IF this were somehow all true --- it would sure explain the actions of a lot of people -- including Tim, Silvetti, Kyle, and Dave and Robin.  (would not explain Caps et al)

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:54 AM »

Thanks, Lifesong.  Wondering why none of us saw them....guess we were too involved here.  I'm guilty, because I seldom read elsewhere unless I am searching for something in particular. 

Wreck, I know you and Robots were always on the same page. 

G'nite. See you later.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2009, 12:47:55 AM »

Thanks, Lifesong.  Wondering why none of us saw them....guess we were too involved here.  I'm guilty, because I seldom read elsewhere unless I am searching for something in particular. 

Wreck, I know you and Robots were always on the same page. 

G'nite. See you later.

Good Night 2NJ!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2009, 12:53:22 AM »

Remember Hotshot posting that Dave was very opposed to the movie?  She said he said "That's my little girl" or something like that as proof of his disapproval.  She posts at BFN and they seem to be promoting and supporting the movie.

So does Dave Holloway approve of this movie or not?  Was Hotshot lying about that?  Not that it would be a first or anything but was just thinking about that contradiction.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 12:55:04 AM »

Those post at Michelle's blog have me really confused.

I keep wondering who.  I keep thinking maybe Clyde Burke, but that is just my opinion.

I don't know if dates on the posts could have been changed, but I wouldn't think so.
Somebody at GM said that they could.

Notice though that there is no blame on Joran or the Kalpoes.
It is on Oduber and the gov't officials.

I do not believe that bodies were found other than the one we have seen.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 12:58:32 AM »

I keep wondering who.  I keep thinking maybe Clyde Burke, but that is just my opinion.

I don't know if dates on the posts could have been changed, but I wouldn't think so.

Well, ..... I certainly don't think that "hundreds" of crab cages were found!!! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 01:02:06 AM »

Well, ..... I certainly don't think that "hundreds" of crab cages were found!!! 

Why would one need to put half of her in a blue barrell and half in a huge crab trap?
She would fit in either place without difficultity, I would think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.