May 28, 2024, 10:40:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 182969 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: April 09, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »

THE EASTER MESSAGE

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: April 09, 2009, 07:58:20 PM »

I  have been zooming in and out reading here, But as there are a couple of new missing in California. But I am trying to stay with Natalee and all of you through reading ..

I had theorized that there was a possibility Natalee was removed from the landfill after Dave got kicked out. That would be the second time to move her and I think they did it in a steel or plastic barrel. When Persistence did not find a barrel I discounted it, but then came Marcos came along I thought ..Yes.. This is what happened..
 The refinery has the barrels and so does the landfill. The refinery for finished product as they produce paint thinner and such.. The landfill for Waste products not allowed in landfills.
That type of barrel could go on a pallet with other barrels and shipped off to other places.. Like, Nicaragua.

It was just a thought.. But I think this is how Marcos received the body if he is legit.
Or a barrel could easy on a boat and dropped off in deep water too.

A few years ago I had posted a photo taken by a tourist in Aruba and they had posted it on the Internet as one of there many travel photos in Aruba. In front of there vehicle was a pickup with a chevron blue barrel on its flat bed rear end, driving down the street in Aruba.. A sealed steel container ! How convenient is that ?

Anyways nothing ever came of it and people ignored it.. I deleted the photo on my computer and lost it in the hundreds of thousands of postings we have done here and at bfn ..
I posted it at both sites.

Just an easy way to pack a body at the landfill and move it around Aruba and not be noticed ..That's all.

This is not the photo.. But it is the kind of barrel as they have removable lids and once the lid is on a steel strap locks it air tight, not even a dog would be able to smell the content.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: April 09, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »

tick....tock IDSTLOU

LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE INTENTIONALLY TO DECEIVE

43 on: Today at 10:31:10 AMldstlou
 kermit is saying in one breath the family has Natalee's body and is hiding that fact from the world.

Idstlou wrote: " oh wait!! One more!! I know I misread the posts originally and thought it said the family had Natalee's body. I have to go back and reread so I know why originally I assumed that. I have been told over and over and over about that. It was not a lie, I made a mistake and YES!  I corrected it to Jug!!! After that I just copied and pasted directly from here all info via e-mail so I would not get it wrong again
 /http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4573.180

MIS-READ AND THEN CONTINUED MIS-READING AND LYING

Idstlou said: "so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for?

OTHER POSTERS TRIED TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR READING DISABILITY
Maggie said: "Idstlou, Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee"

Wreck said: "Kermit never claimed herself to be FBI"

klassend said: "Kermit has said they won't give you any more personal information so please quit asking now that she has answered.

BUT YOU CONTINUED AND NEVER CORRECTED TO JUG TWITTY YOUR FIRST LIE ABOUT ME:
Idstlou said: It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

Idstlou "Why do you want personal information on Kermit?"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

Reply #376 on: Today at 09:33:12 AM [/b]  ldstlou[/b]
If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.[/b]

YOU WERE WRONG THEN AND YOU ARE WRONG NOW - HOWEVER, IT IS NOT OTHERS THAT ARE MISLEADING YOU - YOU ADMIT YOUR LIES AND YET YOU CONTINUED AND STILL CONTINUE TO LIE ABOUT ME AND ABOUT OTHERS! Truth is by your own words, you show everyone who you really are! A slug.

Red
Administrator
Scared Monkey
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

My own comment ... its also not like the family has specifically asked for help regarding certain things since 2005. Whether it be advice, news updates, research or translations.

The fact of the matter is folks that there has been so much done for Natalee's family behind the scenes that goes unsaid, that they all know and have a direct line if they want to ask a question. They do not rely on third party discussion. Generally speaking over the years, family members have contacted us, not the other way around. I do not believe in burdening people who have lost so much.

The truth of the matter is that SM, Red personally, has a a relationship with members of Natalee's family and nothing anyone tries to do, say or lie about will change that fact. We have fought in the trenches together and have bonds outside of the internet and this case. There is nothing that internet trouble makers can do to break up friendships that exist in the real world.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4574.320

--------------------

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: April 09, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »

Kyle said: "Dec 30th dive.
Present for the Jan 7th dive were:
Persistence crew, 3 Aruban divers. I know Richardson for a fact knew about the samples. Mos, I don't know if he ever saw anything for certain. I have no way to confirm or deny his involvement.
or Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

I'll try to get a list of all people that were ever on the boat and when they were there. This included the meeting on the morning of Dec 30th which is briefly shown on Dateline, where everyone is hovering around my shoulder including Mos and Richardson. This is when they're viewing the 1st ROV video from the 29th dive.

Kyle said: We later (Jan 7th) found the blue fabric under that sand berm where I theorized a skirt would be found based on the Dec 29th and 30th dives.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2009, 08:28:43 PM »

yanno, I'm not sure what to make of the BoycottArubaBlogspot comments.

There ARE some amazing comments and what I would call incredible coincidences.

I'm not sure that the author has Kyle's melodic and poetic script - As Anna might say. But I can tell you that the person does possess -

MOTIVATION - tons of comments by the same person. There's some reason to the madness.

LOTS OF TIME ON THEIR HANDS - it takes time to type out so many comments and have them in and out of line with so much we know now. Sprinkle in some true, but not enough to lead to anyone person. Lots of down time at sea.

EXCELLENT TYPIST and SPELLER - (of course this can be done with firefox or even a simple spell checker) This person has use of nautical terms and navigation. Most here do not possess those attributes. In fact most people alive don't possess those attributes and most of the worlds population lives by the sea or ocean. Whom ever it is - is a terrific typist. Kyle is a terrific typist and outside of the email I posted from him yesterday (two spelling mistakes in that email) - I don't think I have ever seen him make a spelling mistake. I don't believe Kyle uses spell check and just is able to do it all on his own. His typing skills are as good as Tylergals.

Infinite monkey theorem
The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.

In this context, "almost surely" is a mathematical term with a precise meaning, and the "monkey" is not an actual monkey; rather, it is a metaphor for an abstract device that produces a random sequence of letters ad infinitum. The theorem illustrates the perils of reasoning about infinity by imagining a vast but finite number, and vice versa. The probability of a monkey typing a given string of text exactly, as long as, for example, Shakespeare's Hamlet, is so tiny that, were the experiment conducted, the chance of it actually occurring during a span of time of the order of the age of the universe is minuscule but not zero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: April 09, 2009, 08:31:39 PM »

I  have been zooming in and out reading here, But as there are a couple of new missing in California. But I am trying to stay with Natalee and all of you through reading ..

I had theorized that there was a possibility Natalee was removed from the landfill after Dave got kicked out. That would be the second time to move her and I think they did it in a steel or plastic barrel. When Persistence did not find a barrel I discounted it, but then came Marcos came along I thought ..Yes.. This is what happened..
 The refinery has the barrels and so does the landfill. The refinery for finished product as they produce paint thinner and such.. The landfill for Waste products not allowed in landfills.
That type of barrel could go on a pallet with other barrels and shipped off to other places.. Like, Nicaragua.

It was just a thought.. But I think this is how Marcos received the body if he is legit.

A few years ago I had posted a photo taken by a tourist in Aruba and they had posted it on the Internet as one of there many travel photos in Aruba. In front of there vehicle was a pickup with a chevron blue barrel on its flat bed rear end, driving down the street in Aruba.. A sealed steel container ! How convenient is that ?

Anyways nothing ever came of it and people ignored it.. I deleted the photo on my computer and lost it in the hundreds of thousands of postings we have done here and at bfn ..

Just an easy way to pack a body at the landfill and move it around Aruba and not be noticed ..That's all.

This is not the photo.. But it is the kind of barrel as they have removable lids and once the lid is on a steel strap locks it air tight, not even a dog would be able to smell the content.

Edward

I contend that Natalee Holloway's body was removed from the landfill following his brother reporting the observation to authorities on June 3, 2005.  In other ... words Natalee Holloway's body had been removed prior to Junior approaching the family almost two months later.

I suspect that Junior's observation is the reason that during the search of the landfill by Tim Miller, Dave Holloway, family members, Red and others at the end of July, 2005 ... a plastic child's pool was found in the area specified by Junior but no Natalee.  Junior had claimed that Natalee's body had been covered by this pool.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Nancy Grace for August 3, 2005, CNNHN
Aired August 3, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

Police Comb Aruba Landfill in Natalee Case
Saturday, July 30, 2005

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia (search) said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip in days following Holloway's disappearance, but found nothing. He said the witness recently approached Holloway's family, who asked for another search.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164208,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: April 09, 2009, 08:35:50 PM »

My Easter note to ALL of you..
If you do not believe in God or a creator please read past this post.

It is said that because Jesus died on the cross, that his blood was shed and that WE have been forgiven for our sins..

But what was the Sin ?

The Sin was not standing up. Nobody stood up for Jesus.
They allowed him to be crucified. When even though 2 kings tried to not punish him.

The People of that time were afraid to stand up to the high priests, they were afraid they to would be persecuted. They had great fear for themselves and there families..

Therefore
The work of God is to stand up against evil, against those who will attack the peaceful and the innocent.

On this Easter and after almost 4 years ALL of you HAVE stood up against great Evil.
You have stood up for Natalee and many other missing or murdered people listed in these forums. You have done the research and some have even gone out and searched. You have given your time and monetary resources to see Justice and Goodness prevail. You have taken risk with no concern for yourself.

You are doing Gods work "Whatever you perceive that to be"

God Bless All of you and everyone who takes a stand for Truth and Justice in all of these cases of people being hurt by Evil.   

This is a battle of Good versus Evil. It will always exist.

It is has always been an honor for me to stand with ALL of you in this battle.

My kids and friends do not understand my passion for this work .. It pays nothing.

I do and that is all that matters.

God Bless and carry on.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

and now that the pool of nut balls, dutch bags and the "reading is not so fundamental" crowd has been weeded down were doing soooo much better!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: April 09, 2009, 08:51:13 PM »

Edward

I contend that Natalee Holloway's body was removed from the landfill following his brother reporting the observation to authorities on June 3, 2005.  In other ... words Natalee Holloway's body had been removed prior to Junior approaching the family almost two months later.

I suspect that Junior's observation is the reason that during the search of the landfill by Tim Miller, Dave Holloway, family members, Red and others at the end of July, 2005 ... a plastic child's pool was found in the area specified by Junior but no Natalee.  Junior had claimed that Natalee's body had been covered by this pool.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Nancy Grace for August 3, 2005, CNNHN
Aired August 3, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

Police Comb Aruba Landfill in Natalee Case
Saturday, July 30, 2005

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia (search) said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip in days following Holloway's disappearance, but found nothing. He said the witness recently approached Holloway's family, who asked for another search.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164208,00.html

I can agree with you but I would still consider the container used for removal. You can see why there would be no fish trap. The body would be sealed in a container and this same container could be put on almost any large boat without bringing any attention to it.
jmho
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 09, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »

I can agree with you but I would still consider the container used for removal. You can see why there would be no fish trap. The body would be sealed in a container and this same container could be put on almost any large boat without bringing any attention to it.
jmho

.... and Kyle Kingman's own words are a none issue ... words that imply that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed in that trap ... words that imply that John Silvetti betrayed Natalee ... betrayed the family and ... betrayed those who prayfully and monetarily supported the Persistence undertaking?

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  ... I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #190 on: April 09, 2009, 09:27:30 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=476&mId=4

Papiamentu translation:

after cu tourist owing to denuncia, police owing to captura bendedor of drugs at moomba beach

fecha: 08/04/2009 | horario: 23:55

diaranzon night owing to enter informe of cu turistanan is complain of bendemento of drugs fast moomba, at once owing to dirigi 3 patrol of strand at the sitio. the agentenan owing to observa the asunto y owing to planea one tactica but so self the 6 bendedornan of drugs owing to busca form of actuate tog owing to succeed grab one of they while owing to reconose another of they cu also owing to succeed huy. owing to succeed grab one of they y in his power owing to achieve one great cantidad of drugs among another marijuana, cocaina, y also extasy. at once ela stay deteni for police. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2009, 09:29:55 PM »

Same - O, texasmom....thank you....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2009, 09:42:50 PM »

jmho

.... and Kyle Kingman's own words are a none issue ... words that imply that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed in that trap ... words that imply that John Silvetti betrayed Natalee ... betrayed the family and ... betrayed those who prayfully and monetarily supported the Persistence undertaking?

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  ... I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

I wont discount him.. But he clearly says "May Have" and.. It may have.

They ALE did not allow Kyle or Tim or the News Teams to view and photograph the items retrieved from the trap on the deck of the Persistence. They bagged the items underwater brought them up and hauled ass in a speed boat, those items have never been seen again..

Or am I wrong and we have photos of these items on the deck of the Persistence and I have just missed viewing them ?

I am just sayin, I know a con when I see one..

It appears to me that there were 2 agendas for John, he accomplished one for business people on Aruba and attempted to satisfy the other for Dave. Or at least that is the way it appears to me.
 jmho
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »

THE EASTER MESSAGE

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

goodevening monkeys
Has there ever been a post of Freddies statement
or for that matter anything of his whereabouts
the night natalee went missing
i ask this because i believe on the devries tapes
doesnt joran say the guy who helped him
HASNT been questioned?????????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2009, 10:01:56 PM »

Edward

We have to agree to disagree friend.

When I consider Kyle Kingman's qualifications and his own words regarding his observations on board the Persistence ... I no longer speculate.  I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words submitted to the Natalee's Freebird site.

Janet

++++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »

Thank You Very Much 2NJ! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #197 on: April 09, 2009, 10:07:12 PM »

THE EASTER MESSAGE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Bless You TM for posting this video....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: April 09, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »

THE EASTER MESSAGE

Thank you texasmom.  I love ya.

Hugs

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: April 09, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »

goodevening monkeys
Has there ever been a post of Freddies statement
or for that matter anything of his whereabouts
the night natalee went missing
i ask this because i believe on the devries tapes
doesnt joran say the guy who helped him
HASNT been questioned?????????

We know that Freddy was questioned about or taken into custody about photographing a young girl....not related to the case, if I recall correctly (iirc).  Many have questioned his involvement here, but to my knowledge, the photography case was it.  Perhaps someone else can give more info.  (there may be a thread here, I will have to look for, ohcanada.)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.