April 26, 2024, 07:52:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271392 times)
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2009, 10:12:28 AM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.

bY Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
    April 8, 2009

--snip--

Terence "Terry" Lenamon is a Florida criminal defense attorney with an office in Miami
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story
Thank you for posting this Trimm

Was Terence Lenamon not the same defense attorney who was in fact hired by Baez as the "Death Penalty" attorney to help get the DP removed from Casey's head? 

Now he is writing about unbaised media reporting? 

The one and only.  He was on Nancy Grace last night.....hmmmmm

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2009, 10:13:34 AM »

Terence Lenamon - former Casey Anthony DP attorney......turned news article writer.
(Talk about your career going down the crapper)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2009, 10:16:28 AM »

Maybe Baez's stupid rubbed off on Mr. Lenamon.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/five-questions-to-ask-yourself-about-the-casey-anthony-case

Five Questions to Ask Yourself about the Casey Anthony Case

1. In your jurisdiction, if you are charged with a state crime, will the state’s discovery in your case be accessible as a public record, like the “document dumps” made famous in the Casey Anthony case?

2. In your jurisdiction, if you or a family member is charged with a state crime, what are your protections against people going through your trash and demonstrating in front of your home 24/7, as occurred at the Anthony family home after Casey Anthony was arrested on charges of filicide?

3. If you are interviewed by the local authorities, are you being videotaped? Is that videotape available to the media? In the Anthony case, interviews were videotaped and those videotapes have been provided to the media.

4. If you visit a loved one in jail, is everything you say to them being recorded? Do visitors to jails in your locality have any expectation of privacy? In the Anthony case, everything that has been said between any family member and the prisoner has been recorded.

5. If you are charged with a crime, do you presume that everyone will respect that you are to be treated as innocent – until the government meets its burden of proof to demonstrate to a fact finder that you are guilty as charged? Is it okay with you for the public to assume you – or a loved one — are guilty when you’re charged with a crime? Many members of the public have already judged Casey Anthony, even though there has been no trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2009, 10:18:49 AM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.

bY Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
    April 8, 2009

--snip--

Terence "Terry" Lenamon is a Florida criminal defense attorney with an office in Miami
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story
Thank you for posting this Trimm

Was Terence Lenamon not the same defense attorney who was in fact hired by Baez as the "Death Penalty" attorney to help get the DP removed from Casey's head? 

Now he is writing about unbaised media reporting? 

The one and only.  He was on Nancy Grace last night.....hmmmmm

Yeppers,that's him.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests!!  I got to watch most of NG last night......the call from Lee to LE before the bond hearing was most interesting.  I still haven't been able to listen to Annie's interview.....hopefully today!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »

Maybe Baez's stupid rubbed off on Mr. Lenamon.
I would not want his stupid or anything else close enough to me to slightly touch much less rub off on. 
This Lenamon guy is another idiot trying to make a name for himself by associating with these morons.  He claims in his article about the media being after the money and cashing in on their reporting.........IS HE NOT DOING THE SAME????

Caylee atleast us monkeys have not forgotten you!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2009, 10:20:09 AM »

Laughing my bottom off at this kitty
!!
Speaking of kitties, you look stunning today Miss Kitty.
Thank you Dolce.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2009, 10:20:44 AM »

Bar checks complaints about Casey Anthony's attorney

Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
    April 8, 2009

The Florida Bar is looking into Casey Anthony's attorney José Baez again. A Bar spokeswoman confirmed Tuesday that the inquiry involves private investigator Dominic Casey, who has worked for Baez and the Anthony family. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. A month before Caylee's remains were found near her home, Dominic Casey searched for her body in the same area. In November, he told another private investigator that he got a tip Caylee was dead. The pair went to a wooded area on Suburban Drive but found nothing. Marti Mackenzie, a Baez spokeswoman, said in a statement that he "has done nothing unethical."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-attorney-040809,0,6269785.story

Thanks trim....BJ has a spokeswoman now??????  LOL....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2009, 10:25:30 AM »

CC, you've got me cracking up again.  There are just no words for these idiots.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2009, 10:27:08 AM »

THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM CHANNEL 6......

Dear XXXXXXXXXX Dolce,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you that I work very hard to bring you the facts on this case from all sides and I am in no way swayed in any direction.  It is not my job to pass judgment.  My concern is to tell you what I know and let you decide.

It would be a shame to lose you as a viewer and I truly hope we don't.  It's important that we hear from people like you and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com

thanks Dolce....I sent mine last evening....I am sure my reply will be similar to those already received. However I did ask her if she was afraid to ask serious questions of the A's.....such as WHERE and WHEN did either of the A's or their new best friends...perhaps only friends...go on a search for Caylee? Perhaps she should check into KidFinders...who was being run by a FELON....and find out how many SEARCHES they have conducted? For WHO?  ....   yadda........

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2009, 10:27:17 AM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/five-questions-to-ask-yourself-about-the-casey-anthony-case

1. In your jurisdiction, if you are charged with a state crime, will the state’s discovery in your case be accessible as a public record, like the “document dumps” made famous in the Casey Anthony case?

2. In your jurisdiction, if you or a family member is charged with a state crime, what are your protections against people going through your trash and demonstrating in front of your home 24/7, as occurred at the Anthony family home after Casey Anthony was arrested on charges of filicide?

3. If you are interviewed by the local authorities, are you being videotaped? Is that videotape available to the media? In the Anthony case, interviews were videotaped and those videotapes have been provided to the media.

4. If you visit a loved one in jail, is everything you say to them being recorded? Do visitors to jails in your locality have any expectation of privacy? In the Anthony case, everything that has been said between any family member and the prisoner has been recorded.

5. If you are charged with a crime, do you presume that everyone will respect that you are to be treated as innocent – until the government meets its burden of proof to demonstrate to a fact finder that you are guilty as charged? Is it okay with you for the public to assume you – or a loved one — are guilty when you’re charged with a crime? Many members of the public have already judged Casey Anthony, even though there has been no trial.

My response to his stupid assinine blog which I posted there...watch it be deleted:

If you live in Florida and are under the laws of the Sunshine Law most definantly!  Just because the media has exercised their rights to this information and published it does not mean they could not have with other cases as well. 
For a person who claims that the media is using this as their cash cow, you sure jumped on the band wagon to cash in yourself by signing on to this case, writing about this case, and involving yourself now just as the media has done.  If you want to talk about the media cashing in you sure as hell better mention Baez cashing in and his need to bring in headlining attorneys to do his work for him since Judge Strickland no longer is allowing him to leach off the prosecution.
You are a typical defense attorney - lower than scum, but as long as you make your money you are able to sleep at night.
Did Caylee Anthony have a fair trial prior to her life being taken? Was it justified for her to die?  How come the only Judge and Jury she received was the swift hand of Casey Anthony? 
That is what is WRONG with this case. 
Caylee Anthony is the victim, yet all you jerks care about is the damn person who murdered her!  Justice for Caylee.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2009, 10:28:41 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted or anyone seen this since all the NEW stuff came out.
I am still getting caught up on the on all post o here I just been busy due to my 13 year old son in the hospital, so again not sure if this has been posted so if it has sorry!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30085928#30085928

all the new stuff that came out and all the post on here kept me busy and time go by fast while in hospital with son.

Thanks for the link and I hope your son is out of the hospital and well very QUICKLY

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2009, 10:28:48 AM »

thanks Dolce....I sent mine last evening....I am sure my reply will be similar to those already received. However I did ask her if she was afraid to ask serious questions of the A's.....such as WHERE and WHEN did either of the A's or their new best friends...perhaps only friends...go on a search for Caylee? Perhaps she should check into KidFinders...who was being run by a FELON....and find out how many SEARCHES they have conducted? For WHO?  ....   yadda........
In reading back I noticed that she gave the same sort of "cookie cutter" response to many people.  I rebuttled though, would be interesting to see if she takes a stance and defends herself.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2009, 10:28:50 AM »

Good Morning, tomorrow is the big day for George and Cindy, something big will happen so they won't have to be deposed, I'm counting on that happening.     Hazeleyes, I will pray for your son, hope he is better soon.

Maybe they will go "missing" and KidFinders will set up a tent and sell t-shirts and braclets to help "find" them.

ahh, the sarcasm is strong within me. 
And if they do go missing, I hope nobody looks for them
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2009, 10:28:56 AM »

Casey Anthony's Parents To Be Deposed
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 9:43:31 AM
Reported byJacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's parent, George and Cindy Anthony, will be deposed in the civil case against their daughter by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez Thursday.

The depositions will take place in the morning.

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2009, 10:29:27 AM »

MY RESPONSE TO JESSICA DENAFRIO'S EMAIL
Jessica

I have invested my time into the Caylee Anthony case since she first went missing.  I was fooled, just as many others where, by this family and sympathized with them as well as did thousands of others.  Watching all of the coverage and seeing first hand the actions taken by this family is appalling, and I sit back and wonder "Where is Caylee in all of this charade?"  It is sad, but I believe not just Casey has threw her out as trash, but also her family has done so for the cash.
I watch other news programs now as I do not think that Channel 6 has enough sense to take you off of this case and put another investigative reporter on it since you seem to feel a connection to Casey.  I have watched you get hammered by media heads such as Nancy Grace, and while I do not always agree with her approach, she has been spot on with you.
I believe that you want to run an unbiased story and not pass judgement either way, but you have and you do each time you report with this case.  I speak with many people on a regular basis, solely about this case, and your name has come up, but as someone who is laughed at and made fun of.  It is unfortunate you have aloud your career to suffer based on a bad decision to side with this family, however do not worry as it seems you are not the only person they have brought down to their level.
I hope that Channel 6 pulls you from this story, you have absolutely no credibility.

Regards,

Ouch for Jessica!  Good email Dolce... maybe one day she will see the light......or not 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2009, 10:31:25 AM »

ok, so what was accidentally released was basically what we had already heard through the media from a "source" correct? That she hyperventilated and asked for a sedative? Big whoop.

What is soooo horrible that Baez doesn't want it released? The fact that we can put 2 and 2 together and come up with his client is a lying, murdering whore???? That fact that Casey knew the remains were Caylee's because she killed her and dumped her there like trash. Really, Casey, you're the trash, hun. Should have double bagged your skank self and jumped off a bridge before you ever thought of laying a finger on that baby. Just sayin.     

What I really want is the video!!!

My husband was here watching the news and he had this big WOW on his face when he heard Unser. He said "WOW that is damning!"  I guess that the average Joe may think so too.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted or anyone seen this since all the NEW stuff came out.
I am still getting caught up on the on all post o here I just been busy due to my 13 year old son in the hospital, so again not sure if this has been posted so if it has sorry!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30085928#30085928

all the new stuff that came out and all the post on here kept me busy and time go by fast while in hospital with son.

Thanks.  I hope your son is doing better.

Thank you, he has a cellulitis elbow
which can get bad and need surgery but thank god i am a over prot. mother and notice all marks on him, ever since hehad the samethig on knee and i didnt catch it in time and it got in his joint (at age 4) and teh had to do surgery, which it was a septic (sp ? ) knee. So saw the signs on elbow, and started asking him what happen and him snd his skateboard  had a accident, last monday and wecleaned the little scratch well that doest always work, then it turned in to a hot red tumor looking thing and went from elbow to all up forearm and so even normal treatment on this little scratch i mean little ended up being cellulitis staph infection, then in ER my son passes out on the bsthroom floor, out of all places the bathroom floor, with IV in him... poor thing but that was just due to they wouldnt let him eat in case they had to do surgery so he hadnt ate at leaset 10 hours. so by the time they got us in a room @ 230 am(9 hours after first going to ER) i couldnt sleep!
neways sorry O/T.......
but he is good now and we home,

Poor little guy...what an ordeal for all of you...glad he is home and is good.

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2009, 10:31:45 AM »

1. In your jurisdiction, if you are charged with a state crime, will the state’s discovery in your case be accessible as a public record, like the “document dumps” made famous in the Casey Anthony case? Yes, I suppose so, if the state's open records laws are similar to those of Fla.

2. In your jurisdiction, if you or a family member is charged with a state crime, what are your protections against people going through your trash and demonstrating in front of your home 24/7, as occurred at the Anthony family home after Casey Anthony was arrested on charges of filicide? Hmm, well as I recall weren't the majority of those incidents before the indictment for first-degree murder? Certainly before the body was found. People wanted answers as Caylee was still "missing" and we all knew at least one whore in that house knew exactly where she was. No, I don't agree with everything the protestors did, but there are laws to protect the Anthonys from crime just like there are laws to protect children from crime and laws to make sure that justice is done when those children are not protected.

3. If you are interviewed by the local authorities, are you being videotaped? Is that videotape available to the media? In the Anthony case, interviews were videotaped and those videotapes have been provided to the media.    Umm, I am not stupid so I would assume any interview with LE would be recorded as it should be.

4. If you visit a loved one in jail, is everything you say to them being recorded? Do visitors to jails in your locality have any expectation of privacy? In the Anthony case, everything that has been said between any family member and the prisoner has been recorded. Well, too bad. That's part of being in jail -- you have no privacy. Get the hell over it, or let's see, stop committing crimes!

I will assume that we are all just human and we ALL form opinions no matter how objective we try to stay. We are simply doing what the jury will do soon -- making our best judgment based on the evidence before us. We are allowed to have opinions in America, right?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.