April 25, 2024, 02:55:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271339 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: April 09, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »

CONWAY DROPS THE BOMB!!!  ACCORDING TO THE SHERRIF'S OFFICE GEORGE AND CINDY ARE BEING INVESTIGATED ON OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CHARGES!!!!!!
       I'm behind, but just read this!! Is it true? Trying to watch the video, but the darn thing keeps stopping. Which Agency of Law Enforcement do I get to send the pizza? 

The way I understand it, Conway said they are NOT being investigated NOW for obstruction. They WERE. But not NOW.

Am I right, monkeys?

That's what I understood.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: April 09, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »

OMG Cindy is throwing Jesse under the bus. She says Zanny the Nanny came from Jesse, that she only knew her as a babysitter not a Nanny.

pb

No worries, she just screwed their next ruse of who did it because at the bond hearing & her first sworn statements to OCSO she backed Casey's story that it came from Jeffrey Hopkins giving 4 years, than 6 and then 2 and so on - they conflicted with the timeframes on record already as is

Just want to clarify this.  Morgan keeps saying Zanny the Nanny.  Cindy says she called her Babysitter not Nanny.  That the Term Zanny the Nanny came from Jesse.

She does go on and state that Casey met Zannt through Jeff as he was dating her and looking after his son.  That Jeff paid Zanny for both his son and Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: April 09, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »

George's Deposition:

part 1 http://www.wftv.com/video/19140766/index.html
part 2 http://www.wftv.com/video/19141143/index.html
part 3 http://www.wftv.com/video/19141290/index.html
part 4 http://www.wftv.com/video/19141367/index.html
part 5 http://www.wftv.com/video/19141394/index.html

Good luck watching him. LOL

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: April 09, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/GAnthony-Depo.pdf

Page 41 of the above link is the section that talks about pending obstruction charges against the Anthonys.

Can some smart Monkey do a screen capture?  .....in a nutshell here's what it says:

CONWAY:  I'm talking about the lawsuit based on pending criminal charges at the time.
MORGAN:  Against the Anthonys?
CONWAY:  Yes, sir.
MORGAN:  George and Cindy? (my note...not Lee?)
CONWAY:  According to the sheriff's office, they're being investigated and could be charged with obstruction charges.
MORGAN:  Not now or still?
CONWAY:  At this point, no, absolutely not.
MORGAN:  Then you have no privilege.

Im gonna venture to say that the word  should be "this" not the

Cap...this is taken directly from the transcript (link posted above).  Are you saying that it is a transcript error and the video bears this out?  I'm confused.    TIA

Im saying Conway danced around the bombshell.   If it was past tense, as in considered but not going forward he wouldnt have a reason to object for that reason, correct?  In other words, they are still very concerned about charges being filed against them.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1184 on: April 09, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »

FYI, JSM has now changed her wishy washy mind about George! JSM will never feel sorry for that sorry ass. NEVER EVER. Please put this on the SM record. JSM has now changed her mind about GEORGE!! TIA JSM
Me too JSM, George is a loser and a _astard, nothing more, nothing less.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: April 09, 2009, 06:28:48 PM »

CONWAY DROPS THE BOMB!!!  ACCORDING TO THE SHERRIF'S OFFICE GEORGE AND CINDY ARE BEING INVESTIGATED ON OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CHARGES!!!!!!
       I'm behind, but just read this!! Is it true? Trying to watch the video, but the darn thing keeps stopping. Which Agency of Law Enforcement do I get to send the pizza? 

Yes when crossed about it Conway says NOT NOW

The way I understand it, Conway said they are NOT being investigated NOW for obstruction. They WERE. But not NOW.

Am I right, monkeys?

That's what I understood.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: April 09, 2009, 06:30:19 PM »

Let me clarify, Conway is saying not now, absolutely not - I dont believe that because they all seem way too concerned about it still or they wouldnt be able to use it as a reason for objection.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: April 09, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »

See ya later Monkeys.....
Please don't make me have to catch up too much! 

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: April 09, 2009, 06:31:19 PM »

OMG Cindy is throwing Jesse under the bus. She says Zanny the Nanny came from Jesse, that she only knew her as a babysitter not a Nanny.

pb

No worries, she just screwed their next ruse of who did it because at the bond hearing & her first sworn statements to OCSO she backed Casey's story that it came from Jeffrey Hopkins giving 4 years, than 6 and then 2 and so on - they conflicted with the timeframes on record already as is

Just want to clarify this.  Morgan keeps saying Zanny the Nanny.  Cindy says she called her Babysitter not Nanny.  That the Term Zanny the Nanny came from Jesse.

She does go on and state that Casey met Zannt through Jeff as he was dating her and looking after his son.  That Jeff paid Zanny for both his son and Caylee.

Doesn't she realize that Jeff already stated this was a lie?  Does Jeff even have a child?   

Another thing - I love the way they talk about KC going to work.   HELLO!!   KC didn't work!    What a bunch of bull.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: April 09, 2009, 06:32:13 PM »

Thanks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: April 09, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »

pb

There is no son named Zachary.  This woman needs to be locked away.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: April 09, 2009, 06:33:04 PM »

OMG!! I'm a brand spanking new monkey and my first post is to rail at the gods about Cindy!  Who the H--- does she think she is?  Impugning the Sheriff's Office like that--and so rude to ZFG's attorneys.  Plus, she is lying like a cheap rug about what she said about sending "people" out to search the wooded area. I have always disliked her and her gum chewing arrogance, but this is beyond belief.  I only read the transcript, I couldn't face the video--Not enough martinis in the world---

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: April 09, 2009, 06:33:57 PM »

Cindy - listen, bottom line is I shouldn't be answering any questions that is not relevant to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez that is a civil lawsuit against Casey Marie Anthony. And I am graciously answering these ridiculous questions that have nothing to do with Mr. Morgan's client that is the Zenaida Gonzalez. Okay.

She thinks she is being gracious omg.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1193 on: April 09, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »

FYI, JSM has now changed her wishy washy mind about George! JSM will never feel sorry for that sorry ass. NEVER EVER. Please put this on the SM record. JSM has now changed her mind about GEORGE!! TIA JSM

I'm right there with you JSM.  He is a POS!!  Who in the hell does he think he is??!!  I read deposition transcripts all of the time and I have never come across one where the person is so defiant.  LIAR!!  All of them are!!  Poor poor Caylee!!
We love Caylee so much more than these disgusting pigs!!!  jmo

I am so mad at myself for feeling sorry for that smug a hole. I am on my third beer and not even through with the first video. I am so glad these came out today and not tomorrow. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: April 09, 2009, 06:34:28 PM »

pb

Ummm....bull what happened to Cindy's notebook?   They all referred to her as that & Casey referred to her as nanny to many of her friends much less her parents.   If you all remember Cindy even called Zanny in previous sworn statements.

Two, Jeffrey Hopkins doesnt have a son,  Jeffrey can be asked to produce proof of payment to a "Zanny" for child care.   Dum  Dum move Cindy.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: April 09, 2009, 06:35:28 PM »

Only into a couple minutes of Georgie ... but ...

I'm not sure I've mentioned this before ... so just in case I haven't ...

I LOVE JOHN MORGAN!  HEART HEART HEART HIM! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: April 09, 2009, 06:36:04 PM »

OMG!! I'm a brand spanking new monkey and my first post is to rail at the gods about Cindy!  Who the H--- does she think she is?  Impugning the Sheriff's Office like that--and so rude to ZFG's attorneys.  Plus, she is lying like a cheap rug about what she said about sending "people" out to search the wooded area. I have always disliked her and her gum chewing arrogance, but this is beyond belief.  I only read the transcript, I couldn't face the video--Not enough martinis in the world---

Awws WELCOME MONKALICIOUS and no worries Cindy will see her day when this slaps her back in the face HARD...speaking of martinis  Steel, would you be so kind?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: April 09, 2009, 06:38:18 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: April 09, 2009, 06:38:26 PM »

Cindy - listen, bottom line is I shouldn't be answering any questions that is not relevant to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez that is a civil lawsuit against Casey Marie Anthony. And I am graciously answering these ridiculous questions that have nothing to do with Mr. Morgan's client that is the Zenaida Gonzalez. Okay.

She thinks she is being gracious omg.

OMG if you  guys could see how much Im cussing in Italian OVA HERE!!!!!  I loathe this woman, Id like nothing better than to be afforded the opportunity to give her a good ole fashion BA DA BING upside the head!   Lying low life witch!
And to think I actually marked this day down as a day to look forward too...lol   Well, let me take that back because ya know what this is gonna came back on them in the worse possible way at their monster's trial.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1199 on: April 09, 2009, 06:38:53 PM »

never mind its not just me or my computer! OMG one of those days!  I am sure me PMS is not helping my patience!    

Wanna borrow my tassles?

LOL!
Yaeh my son(13) says iam nuts and i need to see someone! Just having Bit*h fits!
The weather sucks, cant ride Harley, the Anthony video messing up, i am broke and having shopping with draws, my dog (all white) keeps sheding, i need go gym but to BLAH go, my breast hurts,
UUUGGGRRRRRRR.....
i guess i am just MRS. BIT*CY pants today!

Maybe i need a drink!
I have already had one go ahead, have a drink or two or four or 12, you may need it tonight.

I have too. Happy hour started early at my house.

BTW I have two rather large bandaids on my "frontal areas." I got crazed enough to take your suggestion on how to mop my kitchen floor.

I knew this was going to be a bad day. Spindy is on my tv smacking and chomping and I can't stop myself from looking at her.
You are supposed to use the tassels to sweep the floor silly. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.