April 25, 2024, 07:50:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271325 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2009, 10:32:00 AM »

Good Morning, tomorrow is the big day for George and Cindy, something big will happen so they won't have to be deposed, I'm counting on that happening.     Hazeleyes, I will pray for your son, hope he is better soon.

I'm with you on this one NoRose.If they actually show they'll never answer all the questions.
No, but watching Cindy squirm around and act a fool will be my high point for tomorrow. George may be more fun though to watch. After observing this moron over the last several weeks, I'm beginning to think he is loonier then his wife.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »

Not sure if everyone has seen all of these photos.  I'm hot for the one of Spindy in her bathing suit in the pool.     

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »

I'm a victim too!!!! Wah wah wah.

Hey, Lenamon, go suck on a lemon.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2009, 10:36:00 AM »

Good Morning, tomorrow is the big day for George and Cindy, something big will happen so they won't have to be deposed, I'm counting on that happening.     Hazeleyes, I will pray for your son, hope he is better soon.

I'm with you on this one NoRose.If they actually show they'll never answer all the questions.
No, but watching Cindy squirm around and act a fool will be my high point for tomorrow. George may be more fun though to watch. After observing this moron over the last several weeks, I'm beginning to think he is loonier then his wife.

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2009, 10:36:04 AM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/five-questions-to-ask-yourself-about-the-casey-anthony-case

Five Questions to Ask Yourself about the Casey Anthony Case

1. In your jurisdiction, if you are charged with a state crime, will the state’s discovery in your case be accessible as a public record, like the “document dumps” made famous in the Casey Anthony case?

2. In your jurisdiction, if you or a family member is charged with a state crime, what are your protections against people going through your trash and demonstrating in front of your home 24/7, as occurred at the Anthony family home after Casey Anthony was arrested on charges of filicide?

3. If you are interviewed by the local authorities, are you being videotaped? Is that videotape available to the media? In the Anthony case, interviews were videotaped and those videotapes have been provided to the media.

4. If you visit a loved one in jail, is everything you say to them being recorded? Do visitors to jails in your locality have any expectation of privacy? In the Anthony case, everything that has been said between any family member and the prisoner has been recorded.

5. If you are charged with a crime, do you presume that everyone will respect that you are to be treated as innocent – until the government meets its burden of proof to demonstrate to a fact finder that you are guilty as charged? Is it okay with you for the public to assume you – or a loved one — are guilty when you’re charged with a crime? Many members of the public have already judged Casey Anthony, even though there has been no trial.
One thing I will say on this, the Sunshine Law, though interesting because one gets to see and read all these docs, but you can bet on it that there will be changes coming on this law. I have never seen anything quite like this before, and I suppose one might question about receiving a fair trial.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »

CC, you've got me cracking up again.  There are just no words for these idiots.

Glad to please.  Shake those things, Flossy!!!!     

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2009, 10:38:15 AM »

Not sure if everyone has seen all of these photos.  I'm hot for the one of Spindy in her bathing suit in the pool.     

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

You sure you want to claim Cindy??

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2009, 10:38:42 AM »

Good Morning, tomorrow is the big day for George and Cindy, something big will happen so they won't have to be deposed, I'm counting on that happening.   

I can see it now, Cindy runs off to a Hawaiian hotel with her pillow and blankey   

Something will come up...

GNM, you got me  this morning 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2009, 10:39:22 AM »

I'm a victim too!!!! Wah wah wah.

Hey, Lenamon, go suck on a lemon.
The only thing she is a victim of is damn poptarts!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2009, 10:40:00 AM »

And George without a shirt   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2009, 10:41:55 AM »

Good Morning, tomorrow is the big day for George and Cindy, something big will happen so they won't have to be deposed, I'm counting on that happening.   

I can see it now, Cindy runs off to a Hawaiian hotel with her pillow and blankey   

Something will come up...

GNM, you got me  this morning 
I see Cindy running to a five star resort, with her pillow, blankey, pen and notepad, beer and pills 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2009, 10:43:16 AM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.

bY Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
    April 8, 2009

As one who represented Casey Anthony during negotiations on whether Florida would seek the death penalty, I think it's time that we evaluate the American media coverage of this hitherto unknown twentysomething single mother. Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Why look at media coverage? Because she has the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as you and I do. And those rights are being disrespected and trampled in what may well be a permanent loss of not only her right to a fair trial, but yours and mine as well.

This case has become a witch hunt — a trial by media — and it has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Casey Anthony is a moneymaker. Her case has become the subject of daily — sometimes hourly — national media coverage. The most minute details of the Anthony case can be discovered every night on cable TV and anytime, day or night, on any one of a growing number of Web sites. The fact that advertising dollars accompany most of this coverage cannot be ignored.

Our rights are being compromised because the same people who read the tabloids and follow the coverage for the latest tidbits on the investigation and prosecution of Casey Anthony will make up a part of the jury pool for her trial. And the more exposure on the Web and in the media, the less likely that jurors unacquainted with the case will be found.

Add to this the media suggestion, even invitation, to form judgments of the defendant's guilt or innocence, and the blatant disrespect of our constitutional right to a fair trial — and the presumption of innocence we should all hold dear — goes out the window.

When I voice this concern, people like Nancy Grace point to O.J. Simpson. He got coverage like no other criminal defendant in this country, much of it presuming his guilt, and he was found innocent. The trial by media didn't hurt him, they say.

However, no one mentions Richard Jewell. No one talks about Sam Sheppard or John and Patsy Ramsey. And they should.

Richard Jewell was an Atlanta security guard working during the 1996 Summer Olympics when he discovered a pipe bomb, cleared the area and called police. Initially hailed as a hero, Jewell was quickly vilified as a terrorist. He was ultimately exonerated and successfully sued several media companies. Eleven years later, Jewell died of heart disease at 44.

Sam Sheppard was a physician convicted in 1954 of the second-degree murder of his pregnant wife; his story became the basis of the television series The Fugitive. The media bombarded the case from the moment the murder was discovered. Sheppard spent 10 years behind bars before his conviction was overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court, based upon his trial by media and the denial of his due process.

John and Patsy Ramsey were exonerated just last summer by Colorado authorities after their trial by media. In 1996, their daughter, JonBenét, 6, was found beaten and strangled in the family's basement in Boulder. The Ramseys blamed an intruder for her death; the media targeted the parents. No one was ever charged in the case, and Patsy Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in 2006 at age 49.

Even before Google, cable news or blogs, the possible juror prejudice resulting from overzealous media was serious enough that the Supreme Court heard the Florida case. In Murphy v. Florida, Thurgood Marshall wrote: "If the 'general atmosphere in the community
or courtroom is sufficiently inflammatory,' the community can be so influenced against the defendant 'as to impeach the indifference of jurors who displayed no animus of their own.'"

This is exactly what we must consider in high-profile cases: Has the community been so influenced by media coverage that there can be no possibility of separating the merely informed juror from the juror who has already decided guilt or innocence from public "facts"?

This is not an issue of adjudicating guilt or innocence. Our constitutional right to due process — our right to a fair trial — is being weakened by the commercial incentives of media witch hunts exemplified by the Casey Anthony case. We need to recognize and stop this attack upon us all.

Terence "Terry" Lenamon is a Florida criminal defense attorney with an office in Miami
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story

I am so frigging tired about hearing about casey's rights....WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE'S RIGHTS?  Oh right, her mother murdered her, so SHE has no rights....just BITE ME!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »

P.S. Mr. Lenamon

She WILL get a fair trial. She will be convicted. Eat that ya bastard.

Ok, heading off to that anger management class now. NOT. I am managing it quite well, thank you. 

P.S.S.

Does anyone else feel like saying "Get in my belly?" (you know -- from Austin Powers) when they see a pic of Lenamon? Is that bad? 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »

Thanks, Trimm .... Well, well. I have a note for him. I'll keep it brief.

Dear Terence Lenamon,

I see you are all about what's fair and just. Did Caylee Anthony get a fair trial before she was sentenced to death by her judge, jury and executioner -- her own mother -- Casey Anthony?

God knows, I hope to have a fair trial should the need ever arise. But God also knows if I am on trial it sure as hell won't be for MURDERING MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

GnM

P.S.

Bite me!

ROTF...GnM...you are my kinda gal..... .

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2009, 10:46:57 AM »

Notice pic # 31..Casey has a 'lollipop' but Caylee has ...none!!!!  (Drugs)

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2009, 10:48:33 AM »

You sure you want to claim Cindy??

How's you copy that?  I tried to right click on the photo to "Save Photo As" and couldn't do it.

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2009, 10:49:25 AM »

yes, Sunny, those two words say so much. But let us always be careful if telling a monkey: Bite me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2009, 10:49:37 AM »

P.S. Mr. Lenamon

She WILL get a fair trial. She will be convicted. Eat that ya bastard.

Ok, heading off to that anger management class now. NOT. I am managing it quite well, thank you. 

P.S.S.

Does anyone else feel like saying "Get in my belly?" (you know -- from Austin Powers) when they see a pic of Lenamon? Is that bad? 
Actually he reminds me of the chocolate loving child from the Jonny Depp version of Willy Wonka, but that is just me!  LOL

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2009, 10:51:13 AM »

CC - here's how I would do that ...

CTRL + Print Screen and then copy and paste into Photoshop where you can crop it.

Umm, now why did you want that pic again? "Research" purposes -- I hope not. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2009, 10:51:21 AM »

How's you copy that?  I tried to right click on the photo to "Save Photo As" and couldn't do it.
They are older photos that can be found in other places, not just Docstop.  (You could screen capture and then isolate the picture you want, save it as a JPEG, then upload it to your photobucket)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.