March 28, 2024, 02:31:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 270287 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: April 09, 2009, 08:07:23 PM »

Told yas...hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Johnnie     NG live now

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: April 09, 2009, 08:07:35 PM »

WHOA WHOA   Cindy "I prepared for this sir, I pulled three things, no let him look like an ass.."    On NG now

Cindy you are screwed. blued & tatooed you crazy evil woman!

Capp, we must have been thinking the same thing at the same time! was just commenting on that very thing. The nerve of that woman. Who the heck does she think she is???
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: April 09, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »

klaas and/or mods.

I was scrolling and my mouse stuck and I may have alerted on Capp by mistake because I was moving it can clicking it trying to get it unstuck.

I heart Capp and blame my evil crazy mouse.

Please disregard any alert if it did happen.

Smile

Awws no prob Pinkangel

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1343 on: April 09, 2009, 08:09:02 PM »

Bravo from me also, Heykim!!
I gotta tell you that when people start melting down on the Internet and or forums like SM, I don't get involved.  To come on-line and threten to kill yourself is desperate and or could be a prank played out by jerks who are bored. I just don't get involved. Maybe it's the New Yorker in me!!

That lady should be grateful that there are people like you and your friend!!  I might add that I am NOT that cold or do I ever wish harm to another BUT, we also have many great Monkeys who HAVE reached out to those distressed and you "Heykim" May take a bow!

Is it really Capps' Birthday??  We are going to need a special thread for this popular monkey!!  Happy Birthday Capp! And thanks for sharing!!

Will the Anthony's show?? Question of the day.  What time??

yep... thats true.. there ARE alot of great monkeys and it was one incident in particular that i am thinkin of... at any rate..i know EXACTLY what you meant... and to be honest.. if it hadnt been for what i had read on scaredmonkeys..i probably wouldnt have gotten involved...
thx!

hey heykim!!!

I sent your message to Klaas last night. She saw it. Was proud of you!

btw.. a post for you here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg724954#msg724954
[/font][/color]

thx bran!
Wayy behind Kim, but I think I said good job last week, if not Good job from JSM today.

thx kiddo... i appreciate all the kind words.. from everybody including any i might have missed... but i really wanted to have klaas' email so i could relay something to her..
i hope she will move all of these posts of mine to the musings or something... but i wanted to answer great monkeys here..

anywho.. suffice to say.. i appreciate ALL the monkeys! Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1344 on: April 09, 2009, 08:09:24 PM »

Okay, on another site they are discussing a potential Caylee father.  It is from this Globe article:

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/326

His name is Joshua O'barr and he commited suicide July 2006.  Here is his Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17625901 (kept up by family)

If you scroll down on the far right side, you will see a picture of Josh with Mallory.  Weird coincidence?

Lisa
I'm sorry he committed suicide, that is so sad. So he has a family member willing to take a DNA test? TIA JSM I am really behind.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1345 on: April 09, 2009, 08:10:59 PM »

If the Ant's can't handle this deposition, how the hell are they going to react during the trial?? Can you imagine them trying to pull a power play in front of the judge?
I am so ready for trial at this point!!!

IF THE FBI AND LE WAS NOT INVESTIGATING THE ANTHONYS PRIOR TO TODAY - THEY SURE AS HELL ARE NOW WITH ALL THE DISCREPENCIES ... BOTH UNDER OATH!!

Mr. Morgan YOU ROCK!!!!

ANTHONYS - EPIC FAIL!!!

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: April 09, 2009, 08:11:05 PM »

Cindy - listen, bottom line is I shouldn't be answering any questions that is not relevant to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez that is a civil lawsuit against Casey Marie Anthony. And I am graciously answering these ridiculous questions that have nothing to do with Mr. Morgan's client that is the Zenaida Gonzalez. Okay.

She thinks she is being gracious omg.

She doesn't have it in her to be gracious!!  She did it in the beginning too when the police served the search warrants. She said SHE ALLOWED the LE to come and get what they wanted.  Yeah, she would have faced obstruction charges right away if she didn't. My blood boils when I see these people.

Oh, I hate Cindy and George. Spindy is so controlling that she always makes it sound like she is doing everybody a favor or allowing them to interview her. Blah blah blah, She HAS to. She don't have a choice. She will just look guilty if she refuses. How friggin arrogant can someone be??? If she wants to do anyone a favor she can crawl in a big hole and die.

Yes! She HAS to .. by court order. Just as George had to appear before the Grand Jury.

No choice in the matter.

No accolades for doing so.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: April 09, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »

I gotta tell you that when people start melting down on the Internet and or forums like SM, I don't get involved.  To come on-line and threten to kill yourself is desperate and or could be a prank played out by jerks who are bored. I just don't get involved. Maybe it's the New Yorker in me!!

That lady should be grateful that there are people like you and your friend!!  I might add that I am NOT that cold or do I ever wish harm to another BUT, we also have many great Monkeys who HAVE reached out to those distressed and you "Heykim" May take a bow!

Is it really Capps' Birthday??  We are going to need a special thread for this popular monkey!!  Happy Birthday Capp! And thanks for sharing!!

yep... thats true.. there ARE alot of great monkeys and it was one incident in particular that i am thinkin of... at any rate..i know EXACTLY what you meant... and to be honest.. if it hadnt been for what i had read on scaredmonkeys..i probably wouldnt have gotten involved...
thx!

hey heykim!!!

btw.. a post for you here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg724954#msg724954
[/font][/color]

thx bran!
Wayy behind Kim, but I think I said good job last week, if not Good job from JSM today.

thx kiddo... i appreciate all the kind words.. from everybody including any i might have missed... but i really wanted to have klaas' email so i could relay something to her..
i hope she will move all of these posts of mine to the musings or something... but i wanted to answer great monkeys here..

YVW, I am proud of you. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: April 09, 2009, 08:11:26 PM »

Just what is it that body language experts say when someone looks to the left when thinking of an answer? (Rhetorical question)

I swear, I am going to use one of these images of George as the bullseye for a dart board using my graphic skills.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: April 09, 2009, 08:12:32 PM »

If the Ant's can't handle this deposition, how the hell are they going to react during the trial?? Can you imagine them trying to pull a power play in front of the judge?

IF THE FBI AND LE WAS NOT INVESTIGATING THE ANTHONYS PRIOR TO TODAY - THEY SURE AS HELL ARE NOW WITH ALL THE DISCREPENCIES ... BOTH UNDER OATH!!

Mr. Morgan YOU ROCK!!!!

ANTHONYS - EPIC FAIL!!!
OMG!  My little Dolcettes have doubled in size!   
(Hope you are feeling well Mommy Dolce!) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: April 09, 2009, 08:12:45 PM »

Cindy - listen, bottom line is I shouldn't be answering any questions that is not relevant to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez that is a civil lawsuit against Casey Marie Anthony. And I am graciously answering these ridiculous questions that have nothing to do with Mr. Morgan's client that is the Zenaida Gonzalez. Okay.

She thinks she is being gracious omg.

She doesn't have it in her to be gracious!!  She did it in the beginning too when the police served the search warrants. She said SHE ALLOWED the LE to come and get what they wanted.  Yeah, she would have faced obstruction charges right away if she didn't. My blood boils when I see these people.

Oh, I hate Cindy and George. Spindy is so controlling that she always makes it sound like she is doing everybody a favor or allowing them to interview her. Blah blah blah, She HAS to. She don't have a choice. She will just look guilty if she refuses. How friggin arrogant can someone be??? If she wants to do anyone a favor she can crawl in a big hole and die.

Yes! She HAS to .. by court order. Just as George had to appear before the Grand Jury.

No choice in the matter.

No accolades for doing so.

Oooops, let me fix this>>>

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: April 09, 2009, 08:13:14 PM »

Mr. Morgan YOU ROCK!!!!

ANTHONYS - EPIC FAIL!!!
DOLCE, did you see that I actually said I NOW HATE GEORGE AND DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM? I HATE THAT SMARMY SMUG SOB, I JUST WONDER IF CINDY IS KEEPING HIS B*LLS IN THE DIXIE CUP WAVING THEM OVER HIS HEAD.  

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: April 09, 2009, 08:13:16 PM »

I am so sad to say this because I would rather Caylee be a happy child who is alive and with us...but I honestly feel Caylee is in a much better place... Those ignorant disgusting shells of human beings that were her so-called family did not love her and protect her. They are clearly showing who they really are. There is evil walking among us and they are called the Anthony's!!  So very scary and so very sad for Caylee!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: April 09, 2009, 08:14:31 PM »

Just what is it that body language experts say when someone looks to the left when thinking of an answer? (Rhetorical question)

I swear, I am going to use one of these images of George as the bullseye for a dart board using my graphic skills.
Can you put Georgies face in a kroj and he will be the mean polka king? 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: April 09, 2009, 08:14:43 PM »

Cindy is a cud chewing COW!  (apologies Flossy!)
Moooo Cindy - Moooo! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: April 09, 2009, 08:15:01 PM »

thx!

hey heykim!!!

[/font][/color]

thx bran!

Her email is klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

You were not here when I saw you ask, so I just sent her an email pointing to your post Wink

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: April 09, 2009, 08:15:08 PM »

George was trying to correct Mr Morgan on the spelling and how you say Zannys name. He made fun of Mr Morgan but he spelled it wrong. The way he was saying it is an adjective, A way to describe something, Zany.   What a cocky jerk.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: April 09, 2009, 08:15:36 PM »

Mr. Morgan YOU ROCK!!!!

ANTHONYS - EPIC FAIL!!!

EPIC FAIL... 
I hope the State Atty is using this as a training film to prepare for the trial..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: April 09, 2009, 08:15:41 PM »

Well Monkeys, all I can ask is "Can we say perjury?"

They have once again lied under oath and every time they have opened their mouth to give any info to LE, FBI and now Mr Morgan..the story is different.  They were never truthful with the LE and FBI because their storys conflicted and changed..and now once again with Mr Morgan. 

I hope they get slammed hard for this lastest mockery of justice.  They are just too stupid and pathetic for words.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: April 09, 2009, 08:16:33 PM »

I am so sad to say this because I would rather Caylee be a happy child who is alive and with us...but I honestly feel Caylee is in a much better place... Those ignorant disgusting shells of human beings that were her so-called family did not love her and protect her. They are clearly showing who they really are. There is evil walking among us and they are called the Anthony's!!  So very scary and so very sad for Caylee!! 
I truly think God wanted Caylee in a better place. That is why the dear Lord took her from this crazy crazy family. It would have been worse for that poor baby in the long run. JMO JSM 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.