March 29, 2024, 03:03:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 270314 times)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: April 09, 2009, 08:17:15 PM »

Just what is it that body language experts say when someone looks to the left when thinking of an answer? (Rhetorical question)

I swear, I am going to use one of these images of George as the bullseye for a dart board using my graphic skills.
Can you put Georgies face in a kroj and he will be the mean polka king? 

HE LOOKS EVIL as HE**
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: April 09, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »

Couple of things for sure about George:

1.  He went into that deposition armed with a bag of a**h*** attitude.
2.  He lies (either to LE/FBI or in this sworn deposition)

More to come...(I haven't even gotten to Cindy's part yet) 

Oh....and THIS IS EVEN MORE DELICIOUS THAN WE COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: April 09, 2009, 08:17:52 PM »

Cindy is very pathological.. I dont think anyone in that family had a chance... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »

I am so sad to say this because I would rather Caylee be a happy child who is alive and with us...but I honestly feel Caylee is in a much better place... Those ignorant disgusting shells of human beings that were her so-called family did not love her and protect her. They are clearly showing who they really are. There is evil walking among us and they are called the Anthony's!!  So very scary and so very sad for Caylee!! 

Yeah, I believe that with all my heart too. She is now protected from all those ugly people.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »

George was trying to correct Mr Morgan on the spelling and how you say Zannys name. He made fun of Mr Morgan but he spelled it wrong. The way he was saying it is an adjective, A way to describe something, Zany.   What a cocky jerk.

Yes, I told my husband about this.

How dare George say to anyone in America (as he said to Morgan) ... "If you cannot say 'a' then there is something wrong" or something of that ilk. George was just belligerent and on the warpath, and he is not trained to be, so he just came off sounding like the ass he is. JMO. Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1365 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:34 PM »

From NG   Bombshell tonight ~ Anthonys storm out of deposition, confront attorneys, refuse to cooperate, dodges questions like how did Casey support herself, when did you last see Caylee; CA has to be physically pulled away from ZG.        Please tell Cindy the loon did not put her grubby little hands on ZG.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:49 PM »

Im telling ya Im ready to perform magic and jump thru the screen and rearrange that womans face!   I have never ever seen such a display in my life.

Do these people realize that if they didnt raise a monster NONE of this would have occurred?   They are NOT victims, they are lowlives that spawned a monster

GO MORGAN, I HEART YOU  TELL IT!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: April 09, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »

Just what is it that body language experts say when someone looks to the left when thinking of an answer? (Rhetorical question)

I swear, I am going to use one of these images of George as the bullseye for a dart board using my graphic skills.

I would not insult that culture in that way  LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1368 on: April 09, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »

If the Ant's can't handle this deposition, how the hell are they going to react during the trial?? Can you imagine them trying to pull a power play in front of the judge?
I am so ready for trial at this point!!!

IF THE FBI AND LE WAS NOT INVESTIGATING THE ANTHONYS PRIOR TO TODAY - THEY SURE AS HELL ARE NOW WITH ALL THE DISCREPENCIES ... BOTH UNDER OATH!!

Mr. Morgan YOU ROCK!!!!

ANTHONYS - EPIC FAIL!!!
OMG!  My little Dolcettes have doubled in size!   
(Hope you are feeling well Mommy Dolce!) 
Hi Newfie!  We be good!!

Need to change my sig line to read "Anthonys = EPIC FAIL"   

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: April 09, 2009, 08:21:08 PM »

From NG   Bombshell tonight ~ Anthonys storm out of deposition, confront attorneys, refuse to cooperate, dodges questions like how did Casey support herself, when did you last see Caylee; CA has to be physically pulled away from ZG.        Please tell Cindy the loon did not put her grubby little hands on ZG.   

As violent and temperamental as these people come across anyone could have lost it and killed Caylee. They ALL have bad tempers. Poor Caylee to have had to put up with that for almost 3 years.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: April 09, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »

If the Ant's can't handle this deposition, how the hell are they going to react during the trial?? Can you imagine them trying to pull a power play in front of the judge?

IF THE FBI AND LE WAS NOT INVESTIGATING THE ANTHONYS PRIOR TO TODAY - THEY SURE AS HELL ARE NOW WITH ALL THE DISCREPENCIES ... BOTH UNDER OATH!!

Mr. Morgan YOU ROCK!!!!

ANTHONYS - EPIC FAIL!!!
DOLCE, did you see that I actually said I NOW HATE GEORGE AND DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM? I HATE THAT SMARMY SMUG SOB, I JUST WONDER IF CINDY IS KEEPING HIS B*LLS IN THE DIXIE CUP WAVING THEM OVER HIS HEAD.  
I am on the branch with you my sweet Skipper!  I completely agree with you and think that the only reason the Cindy had the camera set up was so that she could make sure he was still under her thumb.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1371 on: April 09, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

For Real. Gosh I gotta get cable! But JSM doesn't believe NG

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: April 09, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »

George was trying to correct Mr Morgan on the spelling and how you say Zannys name. He made fun of Mr Morgan but he spelled it wrong. The way he was saying it is an adjective, A way to describe something, Zany.   What a cocky jerk.

Yes, I told my husband about this.

How dare George say to anyone in America (as he said to Morgan) ... "If you cannot say 'a' then there is something wrong" or something of that ilk. George was just belligerent and on the warpath, and he is not trained to be, so he just came off sounding like the ass he is. JMO. Wink

I think Mr Morgan was easier on them than I would have been. He was professional.  unlike the nasty Anthony's. I would have had someone there to keep me from smacking the Snit out of them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1373 on: April 09, 2009, 08:23:26 PM »

I am so sad to say this because I would rather Caylee be a happy child who is alive and with us...but I honestly feel Caylee is in a much better place... Those ignorant disgusting shells of human beings that were her so-called family did not love her and protect her. They are clearly showing who they really are. There is evil walking among us and they are called the Anthony's!!  So very scary and so very sad for Caylee!! 
There is a reason for everything, its very sad the outcome, but I fear that the other outcome could have been far worse.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1374 on: April 09, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »

He looked so proud of himself. Smirking and shaking his head like the way Mr. Morgan pronouncing Zanie was just sooooo wrong and he, being so smart corrected him. What an ass. Fry in hell George. I hope every little girl you ever see reminds you over and over of the grand daughter you loss. I hope it eats at your heart, what's left of it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: April 09, 2009, 08:23:39 PM »

I would not insult that culture in that way  LOL
You are funny, thanks Brandi

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »

Mr. Morgan YOU ROCK!!!!

ANTHONYS - EPIC FAIL!!!
DOLCE, did you see that I actually said I NOW HATE GEORGE AND DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM? I HATE THAT SMARMY SMUG SOB, I JUST WONDER IF CINDY IS KEEPING HIS B*LLS IN THE DIXIE CUP WAVING THEM OVER HIS HEAD.  
I am on the branch with you my sweet Skipper!  I completely agree with you and think that the only reason the Cindy had the camera set up was so that she could make sure he was still under her thumb.
Thanks I thought the only reason was so she could see what Georgie's answers. I HATE THEM ALL. Love to our babies.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »

I am sitting here looking at pure evil on NG. Looking into the faces of Spindy and George is just like looking into the depths of hell. I thought the evil looks on Casey's face were horrible! OMG. Not much scares me, but I think I would be terrified to be the target of their satanical stares, especially Spindy. Poor little Caylee. I hope she didn't suffer. She had nobody to protect her.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »

I truly think God wanted Caylee in a better place. That is why the dear Lord took her from this crazy crazy family. It would have been worse for that poor baby in the long run. JMO JSM 

Yep, that's what's so sad...  I just keep thinking about what that sweet baby was exposed to in that crazy house with those things that were her family members!!  Makes me shudder to think of the possibilities. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1379 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:59 PM »

Mr. Morgan YOU ROCK!!!!

ANTHONYS - EPIC FAIL!!!

EPIC FAIL... 
I hope the State Atty is using this as a training film to prepare for the trial..

Does anyone else get the feeling that Baez and Conway just woke up one morning and said "Hey I think I will be a defense attorney from now on" and educated themselves by means of Law and Order reruns and "Law for Dummies"  (Baez barrowed his copy from Geraldo though because he was too cheap to purchase it himself)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.