March 28, 2024, 04:58:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 270294 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: April 09, 2009, 10:01:46 PM »

So the Ant's have been lying telling mistruths for months now. Cindy always mugging for the camera and spreading her "reasonable doubts", everything is on video. They come into the depos and change their stories and think no one is going to call them on it b/c they get rude and loud?? Lee stating "Oh yeah, I think there was a Zanny who came to the house", then he tells Tony he never heard of her before all this. Cindy has numbers and addresses - somewhere. Well, was that info when she was searching for a LIVE Caylee and LE was coming up empty. If she had that info, didn't she think it might have been helpful to find her precious grand daughter? Wasn't she repeated asked, have you seen Zanieda, don't you have a way to contact her?? Nope, but now, during her depo she has the past numbers in an address book. Oh, OK Cindy, you're off the hook, we bought that one. Do they honestly think they can spew different lies, changing stories, and now off of a sudden we are asked to mind our own business?? Bullchit!! I hope each one of them is brought up on charges and does jail time. If they don't this sets quite an example for people who kill their children and try to get away with it!!! They will site the fact that the Anthony's got away with it, why shouldn't they??

I am still trying to get through Cindy's and haven't even finished George's yet.  On NG, she stated that perjury charges are rarely, if ever brought up.  I really think that Orlawndo needs to make an example of these people since the world is paying close attention and I see copy-cats in the making...God forbid!

I noticed that the Attorney General of Florida was getting involved w/Caylee Doll company ..good for the AG.  Now, maybe his office would be the one to contact about the 'fraud & scamming' that the A's have committed for their 'looking for a missing Caylee.

Boo...by any chance..do you have the latest BB-11's post...please, please?

TIA
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: April 09, 2009, 10:01:52 PM »

now i know why gary never mentioned his family.. he is such an easy going guy..... u can pick your friends.... how embarassing 

And why they don't have any friends except for Joy and the Milstupids. And how desperate can Mallory be???

Well, she is Lee's gf. Enough said?

(BTW... answered your post in 'nanners' LOL)

Thanks, got it!

Did you see her???? LOL! Don't think too many guys out there would want that. Losers can't be choosers!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1542 on: April 09, 2009, 10:02:07 PM »

I wonder if Spindy videoed herself.

Naaa, any if she did, she'd see what she looks like chewing her cud like that!

I did a depo once, I was told to only answer the question and not elaborate in any way. If you can stick to yes or no answers, do that. Apparently Conman did do his job very well.

What do you think Sdb??? You are quiet tonight!

But, Boo, you are normal.

Why Golden, I don't think anyone has called me that!! Thank you!! I always try to tell the truth and it has hurt me in the past, but the next right thing is the next right thing! At least I can sleep at night. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: April 09, 2009, 10:02:21 PM »

One would think that the Anthony family would be smart enough to at least be acting pizzed off and sorrowful ... instead of pizzed off and cocky ... just to keep their azzes out of jail.

I think they should be in jail for child neglect or child endangerment. They knew Casey was irresponsible beyond words. They knew Casey was a liar and a thief and a sociopath. They knew Casey did not work (can't convince me they did NOT know). They did not confront her because they did not care, they are all so wrapped up in themselves and their problems. No one cared for Caylee more than they cared for themselves. It is known there was a big physical fight on June 15th, they all know what happened that night and won't talk about it now. They KNEW on DAY ONE (not Day 31) that Caylee was in danger. Casey surely deserves the DP, but they should be charged as well, not just for obstruction but also for neglect or endangerment. To think of them working in the yard, shopping at Home Depot, celebrating July 4th, KNOWING Caylee was in danger just disgusts me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't nose-picking GA admit to that somewhere in the past.  Can't remember if it was in a depo or what, but me thinks he said that.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: April 09, 2009, 10:02:28 PM »

Zenaida's Attorneys Comment After George. Cindy Depositions

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142452/index.html
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1545 on: April 09, 2009, 10:03:36 PM »

One would think that the Anthony family would be smart enough to at least be acting pizzed off and sorrowful ... instead of pizzed off and cocky ... just to keep their azzes out of jail.

I think they should be in jail for child neglect or child endangerment. They knew Casey was irresponsible beyond words. They knew Casey was a liar and a thief and a sociopath. They knew Casey did not work (can't convince me they did NOT know). They did not confront her because they did not care, they are all so wrapped up in themselves and their problems. No one cared for Caylee more than they cared for themselves. It is known there was a big physical fight on June 15th, they all know what happened that night and won't talk about it now. They KNEW on DAY ONE (not Day 31) that Caylee was in danger. Casey surely deserves the DP, but they should be charged as well, not just for obstruction but also for neglect or endangerment. To think of them working in the yard, shopping at Home Depot, celebrating July 4th, KNOWING Caylee was in danger just disgusts me.

Yep!! You got that right!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: April 09, 2009, 10:03:49 PM »

I admit it's a quirk of mine that I can't stand to see people *chomping* on a piece of gum.

With that said, has anyone ever seen Cindy without a wad in her mouth?  What a disgusting piece of classless, lowlife, crass trash.

George was chomping during his deposition as well.

I have also seen Casey chomping.

I was reared to chew gum "in my room" if I was going to chew it.

Not saying I am better than they are, but, in my time, one could not chew gum in school, in "official"places.

Even Judge Judy to this day does not allow gum chewing in her court.

They should know better.

But they should know better about a LOT of things, IMO.
Oh, yeah ~ y'all please understand my lowlife, crass, and classless comment was NOT meant because of the gum chewing . . .

Times have changed ~ the gum is the least of our issues in middle school now ~ most kids chew it incessantly.  And, can't manage to keep it in their mouths.

To me, it's just disrespectful to be chewing on cud in a public place.  Oh well, I'm a dinosaur.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: April 09, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »

I did a depo once, I was told to only answer the question and not elaborate in any way. If you can stick to yes or no answers, do that. Apparently Conman did do his job very well.

Why Golden, I don't think anyone has called me that!! Thank you!! I always try to tell the truth and it has hurt me in the past, but the next right thing is the next right thing! At least I can sleep at night. 

Boo, I've said what you just basically said most of my life (it applied to various jobs) that what I did had to be honest because I had to go home and live with myself.  I was also raised to be honest, as I raised my son, or there was all hell to pay.  The thing about being honest is that you can repeat what you said before rather than trying to remember the lie or lies you told.  (Most people don't have that good of a memory...ESP. THE AS'S!)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: April 09, 2009, 10:08:40 PM »

I am watching NG again..
I must say again, this went exactly as I expected it to.
I don't know if BC prepared them poorly or was unable to prepare them because they are so arrogant and ignorant

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: April 09, 2009, 10:10:18 PM »

Normal, normal, normal. ;-p

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1550 on: April 09, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »

I am still trying to get through Cindy's and haven't even finished George's yet.  On NG, she stated that perjury charges are rarely, if ever brought up.  I really think that Orlawndo needs to make an example of these people since the world is paying close attention and I see copy-cats in the making...God forbid!

I noticed that the Attorney General of Florida was getting involved w/Caylee Doll company ..good for the AG.  Now, maybe his office would be the one to contact about the 'fraud & scamming' that the A's have committed for their 'looking for a missing Caylee.

Boo...by any chance..do you have the latest BB-11's post...please, please?

TIA

Anything for you my dear!!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=482143046

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: April 09, 2009, 10:11:49 PM »

I am watching NG again..
I don't know if BC prepared them poorly or was unable to prepare them because they are so arrogant and ignorant

Flamom, I'm not a gambler, but this time I would definately go with #2.  Wish this was the lottery quiz. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: April 09, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »

I am watching NG again..

Don't you know that Mark Nejame had a big sigh of relief tonight. There but for the grace of God or good sense. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1553 on: April 09, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »

Night monkeys, I'm going to soak my bones and clear my mind and think sweet thoughts of Christopher Meloni!!

Don't be too angry tonight, these depos just confirm what we have known all along. The ants are a lying, self centered pieces of crap who don't care for anyone but themselves. Justice will be served. As you listen to the depos, just smile, eat your popcorn and know that they sealed their fates today.

God is watching over Caylee now and will make her family pay for what they did. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: April 09, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »

Cindy Anthony Lashes out After Deposition

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Ok I think it is George that tells her to shut up and she seems to throw something on Conway's lap.

Attorney number two will be resigning shortly 

OMG you guys hit the Gordon Ramsey jokes perfect as I left...Id love to tell Cindy in handcuffs PISS OFF!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1555 on: April 09, 2009, 10:19:05 PM »

Just got in.  Where should I start?   
For God's sake, man, start pouring the booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: April 09, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »

I am watching NG again..

watched them on NG...the arrogance of these 2 leaves me speechless...Cindy was acting like she was the attorney at times! she makes me sick....they really have some nerve...I also think that Cindy has had some botox recently...
I think that they really really do believe everything that casey ho has told them! even though they know what  a liar she is...
the evidence does not lie....what idiots...I wanted to go through the tv screen and smack they both across their smug mouths..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: April 09, 2009, 10:21:27 PM »

Zenaida's Attorneys Comment After George. Cindy Depositions

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142452/index.html

GOOD link, NR!

Am watching it now.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: April 09, 2009, 10:21:32 PM »

I am watching NG again..

Flamom, I'm not a gambler, but this time I would definately go with #2.  Wish this was the lottery quiz. 

The latter, "Conman" managed for longer than anyone else but NO ONE can control these people.   They are the scum of the earth and no hairdresser, trip to JC Crew or amount of bling can disguise it.  Personally, I'd like to slip some crazy glue in that crazy evil beeotch's gum!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: April 09, 2009, 10:21:35 PM »

Cindy Anthony Lashes out After Deposition

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Ok I think it is George that tells her to shut up and she seems to throw something on Conway's lap.

Attorney number two will be resigning shortly 

OMG you guys hit the Gordon Ramsey jokes perfect as I left...Id love to tell Cindy in handcuffs PISS OFF!

I agree with number two resigning.  How can he represent them when he can not even get them to act appropriately a deposition?  In his own words he said it has gotten out of hand.   Conway did not leave with them, he left on his own after.  Wonder what was going through his mind when Cindy called Morgan a Bas*ard?  I have visions for both of them standing up during trial shouting at the judge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.