April 18, 2024, 05:33:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271013 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: April 09, 2009, 10:36:57 PM »

BOO HOO Cindy..........
This must be cindy holding the pictures in her head in the mushroom hairdoooooo. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: April 09, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »

Wow-just watched George.  Can't believe his demeanor now.  I sure see him in a different light!   Haven't been able to see Cindy's deposition yet.  She is wearing a shirt from Wal-mart and I bought one like it for my dil.  I'll have to tell my dil to get rid of it now cause it will give me nightmares if I see her wearing it!  This whole thing is so sad.  Look what Casey's doing to everyone! 

O/T: Good to see you hidingmonkey!

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: April 09, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »

Wow-just watched George.  Can't believe his demeanor now.  I sure see him in a different light!   Haven't been able to see Cindy's deposition yet.  She is wearing a shirt from Wal-mart and I bought one like it for my dil.  I'll have to tell my dil to get rid of it now cause it will give me nightmares if I see her wearing it!  This whole thing is so sad.  Look what Casey's doing to everyone! 

true..but at this point and all that we have found out from LE...the Anthony's are doing it to themselves now....
True but Casey started all this!  Someone needs to get in George and Cindy's face and bring them to reality!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: April 09, 2009, 10:38:36 PM »

got enough BLING on Cindy???
Note the open fingers - same hand to testify as casey had.  Seems one of the news stations had body language expert who said this was gesture of deceit or something like that.  Anyone remember that one?  It was a few cages back.
..Makes sense to me that if you are being sworn in and asked to hold your hand up .. the fingers would be together.

Try it. See.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1584 on: April 09, 2009, 10:39:12 PM »

Well, ya know that a dead granddaughter can buy a lot of bling, right? These people just plain disgust me. I must remind myself to NOT think of this case during Good Friday services...we have a lovely old country church, and I'd hate to be responsible for it being hit by lightening.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: April 09, 2009, 10:39:28 PM »

This picture might help any monkey's that feel the need to purge........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: April 09, 2009, 10:39:38 PM »

Thanks Brandi!  Good to see you too!  I haven't been on much as I had to take a break for awhile.  I do want to thank you for my Avatar though!  You do such a wonderful job!  I hope you know how proud we are of you and how much we appreciate you!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: April 09, 2009, 10:40:18 PM »

Brandi - you are absolutely right    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: April 09, 2009, 10:41:41 PM »

true..but at this point and all that we have found out from LE...the Anthony's are doing it to themselves now....
True but Casey started all this!  Someone needs to get in George and Cindy's face and bring them to reality!

....and I believe Casey will finish it too...im just gonna sit back and watch while she throws Cindy under that bus....beep beep!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: April 09, 2009, 10:42:30 PM »

Thanks Brandi!  Good to see you too!  I haven't been on much as I had to take a break for awhile.  I do want to thank you for my Avatar though!  You do such a wonderful job!  I hope you know how proud we are of you and how much we appreciate you!

...aw

I love decorating all my monkey friends!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: April 09, 2009, 10:42:33 PM »

Just peeking in a moment to say hi!  I finally caught up with everyone, but it's already past my bedtime!  Only saw a few snippets of the depos, too much noise around the house to listen. Honestly though, I don't think I have it in me now to listen for more than a minute anyway. I saw a snippet on the first few mins of JVM and got quickly aggravated. That's it for now, will be in the cage for a little while longer, than I need to head to the bunky!

Brandi sends QM a set of headphones.

Hi QM!!!!

QM when given the headphones from Brandi:

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: April 09, 2009, 10:42:59 PM »

Hi Hiding Monkey!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: April 09, 2009, 10:43:04 PM »

From what I saw of Cindy's video's, she starts cross questioning ZG, tells Morgan he has purgered himself, that Morgan has defamated (at first I thought Cindy said defecated lol )Cindy's character, and at the end when she is walking out Simone tells her to shut up, she yells shut up back at them, Morgan tells them to shut the door (as the door is open and the reporters can hear) and Conway says this has gotten out of hand.

Could not have asked for more weird stuff in a  legal proceeding even if I was still doing tequila shots.
Northern Rose,
It is about to be played again - here is what I found interesting - she yells that Morgan purgered himself - then says there is no Fernandez - listen to it at end of show guys, any ideas what she is referring to?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: April 09, 2009, 10:43:36 PM »

Cindy Anthony Lashes out After Deposition

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Ok I think it is George that tells her to shut up and she seems to throw something on Conway's lap.

Attorney number two will be resigning shortly 

OMG you guys hit the Gordon Ramsey jokes perfect as I left...Id love to tell Cindy in handcuffs PISS OFF!

I agree with you. The Ant's were totally out of control today, and BC was way over his head. I think they will be lawyer-less soon. He didn't even leave with them, and it did look like Spindy threw something in his lap on the way out. It was really a mess. ::MonkeyNoNo::JMO

Honestly, in all my years from working as a paralegal, transcribing maybe 1000's of depositions during my years as an independent court transcriptionist or witnessing those taken when I worked for a forensic psychiatrist/expert witness, I have never ever and I mean EVA witnessed such deplorable & classless behavior, not even from quite a few hostile deposes.   A bit of sarcasm, a dirty look or two maybe a slur but no this was absolute defiance, classless behavior & a needless show of arrogance & misplaced anger...it never behoves anyone to behave like this in a formal legal setting & it will slap them in the face HARD.  This is not a matter of them believing everything Casey told them, we know for a FACT that they knew she was not telling them the truth for years, much less this.  If Cindy & George could display a miniscule amount of decorum, integrity, respect & restraint maybe their children wouldnt be such losers and I mean the Big L!   Funny thing is they have no right to be angered at the world, if it wasnt for their years of dysfunction & how they refused to deal with the problems each of them had as individuals as well as a family unit NONE of this would have transpired & an innocent precious babygirl would have not become THEIR VICTIM, Casey being solely responsible for her murder because she didnt have to make that choice she made regardless of said dysfunction (she had other choices she could have taken as an adult)  but they ALL have taken part in why it occurred.

PS Steel tks for the martini -- I'm disgusted what we witnessed today & its migraine worthy to get thru but at the same time they showed their true colors even more than they have before & screwed themselves a thousand ways to Sunday!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: April 09, 2009, 10:44:19 PM »

Just peeking in a moment to say hi!  I finally caught up with everyone, but it's already past my bedtime!  Only saw a few snippets of the depos, too much noise around the house to listen. Honestly though, I don't think I have it in me now to listen for more than a minute anyway. I saw a snippet on the first few mins of JVM and got quickly aggravated. That's it for now, will be in the cage for a little while longer, than I need to head to the bunky!

Brandi sends QM a set of headphones.

Hi QM!!!!

QM when given the headphones from Brandi:

LOL

I was envisioning you more like this:

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: April 09, 2009, 10:44:58 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: April 09, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »

Hi Always 1!  Good to see you too!

We had a bad storm through here tonight and I can't see any of Cindy's deposition.  Watching NG now.  Just showed Cindy telling someone "you can't tell me I can't pray".  Then she points her finger.  Who is she talking to?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: April 09, 2009, 10:47:49 PM »

Hi Always 1!  Good to see you too!

We had a bad storm through here tonight and I can't see any of Cindy's deposition.  Watching NG now.  Just showed Cindy telling someone "you can't tell me I can't pray".  Then she points her finger.  Who is she talking to?
Mmmmm, Im sorry, I just read the answer to that and already cant remember, its been a long day.  Hold on, Monkeys, can you help her out???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: April 09, 2009, 10:47:59 PM »

From what I saw of Cindy's video's, she starts cross questioning ZG, tells Morgan he has purgered himself, that Morgan has defamated (at first I thought Cindy said defecated lol )Cindy's character, and at the end when she is walking out Simone tells her to shut up, she yells shut up back at them, Morgan tells them to shut the door (as the door is open and the reporters can hear) and Conway says this has gotten out of hand.

Could not have asked for more weird stuff in a  legal proceeding even if I was still doing tequila shots.
Northern Rose,
It is about to be played again - here is what I found interesting - she yells that Morgan purgered himself - then says there is no Fernandez - listen to it at end of show guys, any ideas what she is referring to?

I caught that too.  I think what she is trying to point is the Fernadez is not the way that Casey spelled it and earlier she goes on about the C Fernandez.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:53 PM »

Note the open fingers - same hand to testify as casey had.  Seems one of the news stations had body language expert who said this was gesture of deceit or something like that.  Anyone remember that one?  It was a few cages back.
..Makes sense to me that if you are being sworn in and asked to hold your hand up .. the fingers would be together.

Try it. See.

Yes, and they both exhibited every classic sign of deceit imaginable today.   Shifty eyes to left, looking down, gulping at the throat, fussing with clothes and objects on their person...you name it, they exhibited it with flaming defiance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.