April 23, 2024, 03:02:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271225 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: April 09, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »

I usually post on the Haleigh thread but the past week has been all about the Ants!!!!

Watched George's depo (would rather watch than read the transcript as you get the full blown effect - and yowza!!!! )

I have searched high and low for Cindy's video depo, but can only find the one on "forthepeople" and the damned thing keeps cuttin out. Anyone by chance have Cindy's video??????????? 

Thanks in advance, and might I add...in the mere snippets I witnessed on JVM and NG, watching Cindy was like watching a demonic possessed person. She needs an exorcism and quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: April 09, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »

Bar Confirms P.I. Filed Baez Complaint
Fla. Bar Investigates Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney
POSTED: Thursday, April 9, 2009
UPDATED: 4:03 pm EDT April 9, 2009
<snipped>
The Florida Bar has confirmed that a complaint filed against defense attorney Jose Baez was made by Dominic Casey.

The bar confirmed the complaint first to Local 6 on Tuesday, but at the time would not confirm who filed it.

Casey, a private investigator who worked for the Anthony family, accused Baez of telling him to do something other than call 911 if he found Caylee Anthony either dead or alive. Caylee's body was found in an area Casey had searched several months prior.

Judge Stan Strickland also referred a complaint against Baez to the bar, but it was in reference to Casey's original complaint in order to make the bar aware of the situation.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19139567/detail.html

Note: Guess Baez should have paid DC that 90k he claims to be owed.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1622 on: April 09, 2009, 11:03:35 PM »

Hi Always 1!  Good to see you too!

We had a bad storm through here tonight and I can't see any of Cindy's deposition.  Watching NG now.  Just showed Cindy telling someone "you can't tell me I can't pray".  Then she points her finger.  Who is she talking to?
Mmmmm, Im sorry, I just read the answer to that and already cant remember, its been a long day.  Hold on, Monkeys, can you help her out???

George told her to shut up, and she mumbled under her breath that she can't take anymore of him!  Classic!

Let me correct myself...her exact words were "I can't stomach the man!"   
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: April 09, 2009, 11:04:12 PM »

Wouldn't we all love to be flies on the walls at the Anthony's!  LOL!

Yep!! Can just imagine Cindy strangling George

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: April 09, 2009, 11:04:35 PM »

Glad I had a chance to stop in, but my batteries running low, it's way past my bedtime, and I'm really tired! Going to the Monkey Bunky now, nighty night Monkey's!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: April 09, 2009, 11:04:54 PM »

Casey Anthony case: John Morgan acknowledges he's conducting a homicide investigation; George agitated during deposition

<snipped>
"Who committed this murder has everything to do with Zeniada Gonzalez, because whoever committed this murder means Zenaida didn't," Morgan told reporters. "When we prove who did it, we prove she didn't. And when we prove she didn't, we prove our case."

George vowed that he wouldn't be back for more questioning, but Morgan warned: "You'll do what the judge says."
"There were so many questions that George did not want to answer," D'Onofrio said.
"John Morgan said he's going to go to a judge to force George Anthony to answer the questions he wouldn't answer," WFTV's Belich said.

WKMG's DeForest also reported that Dominic Casey, the Anthony family's private investigator, filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Anthony.
The Bar is investigating Baez.
Dominic Casey says Baez told him not to call law enforcement immediately if he found Caylee's remains -- an allegation that Baez denies.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-john-morgan-acknowledges-hes-conducting-a-homicide-investigation-.html
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: April 09, 2009, 11:05:34 PM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/GAnthony-Depo.pdf

I am reading GA depo here and page 71, he just as much as admits the trunk smelled on the 24th..di you all catch that?  oops georgie...
Searching - I held this post to look up.  I am not catching that.  I am about brain dead - help me out, what am I missing because this sounds important. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: April 09, 2009, 11:05:48 PM »

We had a bad storm through here tonight and I can't see any of Cindy's deposition.  Watching NG now.  Just showed Cindy telling someone "you can't tell me I can't pray".  Then she points her finger.  Who is she talking to?
Mmmmm, Im sorry, I just read the answer to that and already cant remember, its been a long day.  Hold on, Monkeys, can you help her out???

George told her to shut up, and she mumbled under her breath that she can't take anymore of him!  Classic!

The Man being Morgan or George?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: April 09, 2009, 11:06:05 PM »

Did you watch all of them??  George and Cindy both????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: April 09, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

this has probably been said, but George really made a bigger ass of himself when He accused the attorney of giving him the finger several times...what an idiot...My hubby pushes his glasses up all the time with his middle finger as well, he is certainly not giving anyone the "finger"...
George is an idiot!!!

This is exactly the type of thing and reason they brought their own video camera.   They honestly thought they were going to turn the table on Morgan....NOT!  They did enormous damage to themselves & Casey today, and I mean enormous!

Cap, I was about ready to go get another cig until you said that.  THANKS!

Awws...glad I could help but I cant speak about smoking O lordie this case has increased my intake so I hear that!   Im gonna aim for a goal to quit in celebration of Casey's murder one conviction, just being realistic at the moment I'd never get thru the trial without a few cigs, a martini or margarita here & there,   certainly not without my love...coffee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: April 09, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/C%20AND%20G%20DEPOS%20APRIL%209%202009/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: April 09, 2009, 11:07:16 PM »

Glad I had a chance to stop in, but my batteries running low, it's way past my bedtime, and I'm really tired! Going to the Monkey Bunky now, nighty night Monkey's!!

Nite nite QM & fellow monkeys that hit the bunkie

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1632 on: April 09, 2009, 11:08:40 PM »

Did you watch all of them??  George and Cindy both????

I think she was talking about GA.  It was when they were leaving Morgans office.

Check it out here... http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: April 09, 2009, 11:09:28 PM »

this has probably been said, but George really made a bigger ass of himself when He accused the attorney of giving him the finger several times...what an idiot...My hubby pushes his glasses up all the time with his middle finger as well, he is certainly not giving anyone the "finger"...
George is an idiot!!!

This is exactly the type of thing and reason they brought their own video camera.   They honestly thought they were going to turn the table on Morgan....NOT!  They did enormous damage to themselves & Casey today, and I mean enormous!

ITA .. but they are clueless

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: April 09, 2009, 11:09:39 PM »

Night night QM

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: April 09, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »

Cindy Anthony Lashes out After Deposition

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Ok I think it is George that tells her to shut up and she seems to throw something on Conway's lap.

Attorney number two will be resigning shortly 

OMG you guys hit the Gordon Ramsey jokes perfect as I left...Id love to tell Cindy in handcuffs PISS OFF!

I agree with you. The Ant's were totally out of control today, and BC was way over his head. I think they will be lawyer-less soon. He didn't even leave with them, and it did look like Spindy threw something in his lap on the way out. It was really a mess. ::MonkeyNoNo::JMO

Honestly, in all my years from working as a paralegal, transcribing maybe 1000's of depositions during my years as an independent court transcriptionist or witnessing those taken when I worked for a forensic psychiatrist/expert witness, I have never ever and I mean EVA witnessed such deplorable & classless behavior, not even from quite a few hostile deposes.   A bit of sarcasm, a dirty look or two maybe a slur but no this was absolute defiance, classless behavior & a needless show of arrogance & misplaced anger...it never behoves anyone to behave like this in a formal legal setting & it will slap them in the face HARD.  This is not a matter of them believing everything Casey told them, we know for a FACT that they knew she was not telling them the truth for years, much less this.  If Cindy & George could display a miniscule amount of decorum, integrity, respect & restraint maybe their children wouldnt be such losers and I mean the Big L!   Funny thing is they have no right to be angered at the world, if it wasnt for their years of dysfunction & how they refused to deal with the problems each of them had as individuals as well as a family unit NONE of this would have transpired & an innocent precious babygirl would have not become THEIR VICTIM, Casey being solely responsible for her murder because she didnt have to make that choice she made regardless of said dysfunction (she had other choices she could have taken as an adult)  but they ALL have taken part in why it occurred.

PS Steel tks for the martini -- I'm disgusted what we witnessed today & its migraine worthy to get thru but at the same time they showed their true colors even more than they have before & screwed themselves a thousand ways to Sunday!

Wonder if Lee's laughing..(he laughs at everything else, including the overwhelming smell of death)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: April 09, 2009, 11:10:13 PM »

Goodnight QM, you have the cutest smileys.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: April 09, 2009, 11:11:14 PM »

<snipped>
The Florida Bar has confirmed that a complaint filed against defense attorney Jose Baez was made by Dominic Casey.

The bar confirmed the complaint first to Local 6 on Tuesday, but at the time would not confirm who filed it.

Casey, a private investigator who worked for the Anthony family, accused Baez of telling him to do something other than call 911 if he found Caylee Anthony either dead or alive. Caylee's body was found in an area Casey had searched several months prior.

Judge Stan Strickland also referred a complaint against Baez to the bar, but it was in reference to Casey's original complaint in order to make the bar aware of the situation.

A hA!    I remember saying it was said due to a "sworn statement" and that Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland would not have forwarded a complaint just on hearsay.  O lordie, ding ding ding....in this corner putting on their gloves we have (fill in the blank).  Now while that is humorous and all these aholes will see their day, it is very sad at the same time because they all dont give a damn about Caylee & that breaks my heart.    I know us monkeys will pick up that slack & passionately stand in the name of Justice for Caylee.

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: April 09, 2009, 11:14:02 PM »

<snipped>

Guys, this is the beginning of the end. We all hate baez and know what he is about, but now everyone is going to know. He wanted to be famous, He waned to be well-known, He wanted a lot of things and that is why he got involved in this case, he is now going to get his Karma and exactly what we have been hoping for. DC is going to rat him out and he WILL lose his license in the process.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: April 09, 2009, 11:14:59 PM »

The man?...being the attorney CA was arguing with...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.