April 24, 2024, 08:02:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271283 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: April 09, 2009, 11:17:05 PM »

Bar Confirms P.I. Filed Baez Complaint
Fla. Bar Investigates Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney
POSTED: Thursday, April 9, 2009
UPDATED: 4:03 pm EDT April 9, 2009
<snipped>
The Florida Bar has confirmed that a complaint filed against defense attorney Jose Baez was made by Dominic Casey.

The bar confirmed the complaint first to Local 6 on Tuesday, but at the time would not confirm who filed it.

Casey, a private investigator who worked for the Anthony family, accused Baez of telling him to do something other than call 911 if he found Caylee Anthony either dead or alive. Caylee's body was found in an area Casey had searched several months prior.

Judge Stan Strickland also referred a complaint against Baez to the bar, but it was in reference to Casey's original complaint in order to make the bar aware of the situation.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19139567/detail.html

Note: Guess Baez should have paid DC that 90k he claims to be owed.

Guys, this is the beginning of the end. We all hate baez and know what he is about, but now everyone is going to know. He wanted to be famous, He waned to be well-known, He wanted a lot of things and that is why he got involved in this case, he is now going to get his Karma and exactly what we have been hoping for. DC is going to rat him out and he WILL lose his license in the process.

I hate to go here because I dont make religious or ethnic generalities like Bozo did in one of his self-serving pressers BUT I have to, I just have   Bozo will possibly be going down as the first Hispanic disbarred attorney before  a murder one trial he is representing a client in....now that would be a hoot!     Unfortunately, it would be another delay to get to trial.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: April 09, 2009, 11:17:55 PM »

Wow-just watched George.  Can't believe his demeanor now.  I sure see him in a different light!   Haven't been able to see Cindy's deposition yet.  She is wearing a shirt from Wal-mart and I bought one like it for my dil.  I'll have to tell my dil to get rid of it now cause it will give me nightmares if I see her wearing it!  This whole thing is so sad.  Look what Casey's doing to everyone! 

HM, I hope if you don't mind that I disagree with you.  IMO, Casey has not done this to any of the self-serving players.  She was trained by her own family, who are as bad as she, and the others who are like the scamthonys have followed in their own chosen footsteps.  They are like a bunch of peas in a pod.  Each have made their own decision.  No one held a gun to their head, so to speak.  So, I can't see this being Casey's doing.  Actually, to me, she's done the world a favor through publicly exposing all of these scumbags so that the rest of the world sees them for who they really are.
It's fine if you disagree with me but Casey is the one who killed Caylee.  That's what's brought all this on.  I had a very bad childhood, alot worse than Casey's but I made myself a better person.  One of my parents was mentally unstable and the other passed away when I was young.  I wasn't going to turn out like her so I bettered myself.  Casey could have done the same.  We all have options.

Hiding Monkey, my mother was more than mentally unstable, God knows, and my grandfather was...oh, I don't even want to go to that devil of a thing.  Many of us here have had anything but normal pasts; worse than Casey's.  And yes, Casey is the one who killed Caylee and may she pay here and burn in hell.  I don't disagree with you on that at all.  All I was trying to point out was that this has brought out of the woodwork many of the other demons in this lifetime and hopefully "they" are also going to have to pay now and later.  As I've learned in my sixty some years of life, out of all bad normally comes some good.  So goes if these evil people, besides just KC, can be shown for what they really are in this life.  (Sorry.  Thinking about my past brings out bad thoughts.  God says we're suppose to be forgiving, but I can't forget, thus, guess I can't forgive.) 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1642 on: April 09, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1643 on: April 09, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »

OMG Cindy is such a b!tch!......she tells ZFG she's not a "10"

Newsflash Cindy.....on a scale of 1-10, you're a -100 (thats a negative 100 Cindy).... and I'm being kind!!!
Wow, just WOW!  If that doesn't show the world what a total TOTAL bitch cindy scamthony is...

Just for the record, O4Bull hates cindy anthony, is not Catholic, but will confess my sin and ask for forgiveness.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: April 09, 2009, 11:20:41 PM »

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!   

...um ... huh?!?!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: April 09, 2009, 11:22:50 PM »

Hmmm...Cindy...also went into the deposition armed with an a**h*le attitude.

"Thought" she was going to get one over on Morgan (you asked for it)

Per Morgan on NG Cindy went to take off her microphone and apologize to ZFG but ended up having to be pulled away from ZFG

Per Mogan on NG Cindy showed her true colors - her personality in the deposition

Called the attorney a b*st*rd

George told Cindy to shut up and Cindy quickly looked up to see that the door was open and people could hear

Cindy could NOT leave without a BIG showdown

Left amidst reporters and saying she can't stomach the man

Mean, nasty, extreme arrogance, extremely controlling, VERY in you face attitude...

Yep, the Cindy we've all come to know.

Trial time will be unbelievable as well IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: April 09, 2009, 11:26:24 PM »

Golden Oldie-I agree with you.  Don't think of the past-think of our futures.  We're better people now and I thank the one upstairs for that.  I know George and Cindy will have much guilt over the way they've handled things and I know I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.  We can all point fingers but I think we'd all agree we wouldn't want to be them.  Their lives and Lee's will never be the same.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: April 09, 2009, 11:29:26 PM »

Oh...what do you want to bet that Cindy went home and did two things tonight:

Watched the NG show and read SM

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: April 09, 2009, 11:32:31 PM »

Or got the hammer out?  LOL!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: April 09, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »

I thought she would fluff the pillow on the couch
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: April 09, 2009, 11:34:50 PM »

LOL!! I bet she sleeps with that hammer!!!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: April 09, 2009, 11:35:29 PM »

Golden Oldie-I agree with you.  Don't think of the past-think of our futures.  We're better people now and I thank the one upstairs for that.  I know George and Cindy will have much guilt over the way they've handled things and I know I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.  We can all point fingers but I think we'd all agree we wouldn't want to be them.  Their lives and Lee's will never be the same.

Hiding Monkey, for me I thank God and a lot of Guardian Angels who have been kept very busy in a lot of ways.  For the Scamthonys & associates, what comes around goes around.  And, normally, we (life) don't get to see this much so soon.  (Bad, bad me.  It's still Lent.) 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1652 on: April 09, 2009, 11:36:25 PM »

Note to CinCin-Evil Mistress of Doom:

We all saw the true you today. Go to hell. Go directly to hell, do not stop at Purgatory, and above all, don't point your finger at St. Peter! (oh, but before you go to hell, could you go to a competent hairdresser? the 'Shroom cut just ain't doin it for you!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1653 on: April 09, 2009, 11:38:23 PM »

George was trying to correct Mr Morgan on the spelling and how you say Zannys name. He made fun of Mr Morgan but he spelled it wrong. The way he was saying it is an adjective, A way to describe something, Zany.   What a cocky jerk.

Yes, I told my husband about this.

How dare George say to anyone in America (as he said to Morgan) ... "If you cannot say 'a' then there is something wrong" or something of that ilk. George was just belligerent and on the warpath, and he is not trained to be, so he just came off sounding like the ass he is. JMO. Wink
and if you can't spell "Zanny" you are a genius if you can at least say your "a's" correctly
dumbflux
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: April 09, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »

Hiding Monkey, for me I thank God and a lot of Guardian Angels who have been kept very busy in a lot of ways.  For the Scamthonys & associates, what comes around goes around.  And, normally, we (life) don't get to see this much so soon.  (Bad, bad me.  It's still Lent.) 
Let's hope that we can help others because of what we've been through.  It seems society has taken a turn for the worse as we continue hearing stories such as these.  I know Casey will be found guilty so she'll have to suffer in jail.  Let's hope others learn from this so it stops happening.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: April 09, 2009, 11:43:18 PM »

On that note, I am history.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: April 09, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »

George was trying to correct Mr Morgan on the spelling and how you say Zannys name. He made fun of Mr Morgan but he spelled it wrong. The way he was saying it is an adjective, A way to describe something, Zany.   What a cocky jerk.

Yes, I told my husband about this.

How dare George say to anyone in America (as he said to Morgan) ... "If you cannot say 'a' then there is something wrong" or something of that ilk. George was just belligerent and on the warpath, and he is not trained to be, so he just came off sounding like the ass he is. JMO. Wink
and if you can't spell "Zanny" you are a genius if you can at least say your "a's" correctly
dumbflux

He proved to be the Big A with that.    This is an example of a blatant lie:   He was asked where he first heard about Sawgrass Apts.   George answers when the sheriff dept started their investigation.   He was then asked if he heard that from Casey, he repeats "I heard it when the investigation started," when pressed he said "No."    Total lie it had to come from Casey first because she told the detectives that  DUH!     These are the things that will bury them all

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: April 09, 2009, 11:47:59 PM »

O/T-since the storm my printer keeps going on.  I keep turning it off but it keeps printing?  I've restarted the computer and also turned it on and back on again.  Anyone suggest what I can do?  Wasting ink and its getting on my nerves...bad!  TIA.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: April 09, 2009, 11:49:01 PM »

got enough BLING on Cindy???
Note the open fingers - same hand to testify as casey had.  Seems one of the news stations had body language expert who said this was gesture of deceit or something like that.  Anyone remember that one?  It was a few cages back.
..Makes sense to me that if you are being sworn in and asked to hold your hand up .. the fingers would be together.

Try it. See.
Okay, what I am remembering might be from Nancy Grace - found this, it is the tilt - couldn't put my finger on it (full pun intended!) 
This poster here remembers what was visually in my head!
Casey held her hand like this the first time she was sworn in.  Not a few weeks ago, but that time in the prison blues!
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/video-of-jim-hoover-deposition/  other poster:
Also Casey must know alot to cause I remember on Nancy Gracy one body language gal said see how she holds her hand when she is sworn in its tilted back that means she is lying.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: April 09, 2009, 11:49:10 PM »

On that note, I am history.

Nite Brandi!  Don't dream of hammers-lol!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.