April 20, 2024, 06:51:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271104 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: April 10, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »

Puzzler - http://www.forthepeople.com/ is the only one I have seen for video so far.  It freezes, be warned. 

It might help to do this.   Start the video and let it run for a few seconds, then hit pause for a few minutes.   By hitting pause it still loads ahead of where you paused, it may clar up the freezing & lags.

ANJ, CAPP - thanks, I'll give it a try.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1681 on: April 10, 2009, 12:35:52 AM »

I bet he's going to do what most of the family thinks that a hen-pecked uncle of mine did and intentionally go deaf.  It worked (even though he could still hear the baseball game on a little portable radio.)

she's with Lee...'nuff said? LOL // the boy who not so secretly lusted after his own biological sister "C M A"
if Mallory stays, it's because she's no better, IMO
who the hell would stay after all that this crazy azz family has said and done?
she's desperate, or of the same ilk
I quoted the wrong post earlier, I was trying to quote the one about Mallory.  However, I like what ANJ said, she has to stay with LA after she posted a picture of her kissing him, nobody else would want her! LMAO

"C M A" (the only time he isn't laughing inappropriately is when he's crying out to his sister in his lust filled moaning)....what a sicko!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1682 on: April 10, 2009, 12:36:54 AM »

I just read George's statements with Mr Morgan and he says that He told his PI's to Go find ZFG. I think we all know otherwise. Someone is lying here and I don't think its Dominic. Either he told the PI'S to find Zeneida or he didn't. Me thinks he just perjured himself. What do you Monkeys think????
That must have been in the 5th video which I didn't get to watch.  But IIRC earlier he said he didn't ask anyone to go find ZFG.  Don't know if that would be considered perjury or just ignorance?

Cindy said in her depo that they are STILL watching a ZFG in PR.

They should have got their stories straight, I guess.

The did get the "perfect ten" line down. Both of them.

That part is totally scripted. I believe that they did that just to make Zeneida feel bad. They look at is as something done bad to them. They see it like that. Its their revenge to make her feel unattractive. Little do they know, they are 2 of the most unattractive people that have walked this earth. Inside and out. When they went in there, they knew they were gonna throw that in there somewhere.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1683 on: April 10, 2009, 12:38:10 AM »

I bet he's going to do what most of the family thinks that a hen-pecked uncle of mine did and intentionally go deaf.  It worked (even though he could still hear the baseball game on a little portable radio.)

she's with Lee...'nuff said? LOL // the boy who not so secretly lusted after his own biological sister "C M A"
I quoted the wrong post earlier, I was trying to quote the one about Mallory.  However, I like what ANJ said, she has to stay with LA after she posted a picture of her kissing him, nobody else would want her! LMAO

"C M A" (the only time he isn't laughing inappropriately is when he's crying out to his sister in his lust filled moaning)....what a sicko!

Just like I said earlier Losers can't be choosers
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: April 10, 2009, 12:38:39 AM »

This is sticking in the back of my mind and won't go away.  Need some help here please.

Now that we know that Caylee was in two black garbage bags and then placed in that collapsable laundry tote.

Remember when George was describing what he saw what was in KC's trunk?  Didn't he say "collapsable bin"?

So, if he saw that collapsable tote....Caylee must have still been in the trunk, right?

IIRC it was a blue collapsable container that he saw in her trunk...like a storage crate type thing so stuff doesn't move around.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: April 10, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »

Capp, with the Bar investigations for BJ, do you think that this could cause a mistrial or even worse, Skank walking away scott free?

No, not at all.   If Baez were removed from the case and/or disbarred, at worse Casey will have to get another defense attorney & if she cannot afford one she will be appointed a public defender if Bozo is thrown off the case.  I'm pretty positive although not 100% sure that the Baez law firm would not be able to continue to represent her if he is removed because anything they have worked on during the case was under his lead, employ & direction.   Linda K Bowden & Todd Macaluso are not Florida state licensed practicing attorneys and are appearing pro hac vice (co-counsel under a state licensed attorney) so they could not take over the case.  The other issue would be a possible delay in trial if a new attorney were have to take over her defense.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1686 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:53 AM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/GAnthony-Depo.pdf

I am reading GA depo here and page 71, he just as much as admits the trunk smelled on the 24th..di you all catch that?  oops georgie...
Searching - I held this post to look up.  I am not catching that.  I am about brain dead - help me out, what am I missing because this sounds important. 

Earlier in the depo. he was asked about when she blocked him from the trunk,I believe he refused to answer... then on page 71, they ask about the smell in the trunk,he says he asked that question already and was answered and was referring to the 24th when she blocked him from the trunk. Therefore we can conclude that the trunk smelled on the 24th..

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: April 10, 2009, 12:40:43 AM »

Have to admit that Lee's CMA thing really gave me the creeps and cold chills.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: April 10, 2009, 12:41:21 AM »

I've got to get some zzzz's guys!  See you all soon!!

Sweet dreams!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: April 10, 2009, 12:41:32 AM »

I just read George's statements with Mr Morgan and he says that He told his PI's to Go find ZFG. I think we all know otherwise. Someone is lying here and I don't think its Dominic. Either he told the PI'S to find Zeneida or he didn't. Me thinks he just perjured himself. What do you Monkeys think????
That must have been in the 5th video which I didn't get to watch.  But IIRC earlier he said he didn't ask anyone to go find ZFG.  Don't know if that would be considered perjury or just ignorance?

That part is totally scripted. I believe that they did that just to make Zeneida feel bad. They look at is as something done bad to them. They see it like that. Its their revenge to make her feel unattractive. Little do they know, they are 2 of the most unattractive people that have walked this earth. Inside and out. When they went in there, they knew they were gonna throw that in there somewhere.
Yes, the lines were well rehearsed, intending to hurt Zenaida, and all the while faking that they feel sorry for her and even apologizing to her.  GMAFB!  as if anyone would believe those 2 could have any feelings for anyone other than their skanky offspring.  Hell, they can't even muster up a real tear for Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: April 10, 2009, 12:41:45 AM »

They are ugly people..from the inside out. I have not watched but have only read both Depos and they think they are superior to EVERYONE.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: April 10, 2009, 12:42:18 AM »

This is sticking in the back of my mind and won't go away.  Need some help here please.

Now that we know that Caylee was in two black garbage bags and then placed in that collapsable laundry tote.

Remember when George was describing what he saw what was in KC's trunk?  Didn't he say "collapsable bin"?

So, if he saw that collapsable tote....Caylee must have still been in the trunk, right?

I think that George saw Caylee's body in that trunk but he has been trying to block it out of his mind. Grief can do some really weird things to a person. I believe he knew exactly what he saw but his conscious will not admit to it, he knows.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: April 10, 2009, 12:42:45 AM »

I am reading GA depo here and page 71, he just as much as admits the trunk smelled on the 24th..di you all catch that?  oops georgie...
Searching - I held this post to look up.  I am not catching that.  I am about brain dead - help me out, what am I missing because this sounds important. 

Earlier in the depo. he was asked about when she blocked him from the trunk,I believe he refused to answer... then on page 71, they ask about the smell in the trunk,he says he asked that question already and was answered and was referring to the 24th when she blocked him from the trunk. Therefore we can conclude that the trunk smelled on the 24th..

very interesting point

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: April 10, 2009, 12:43:55 AM »

They are ugly people..from the inside out. I have not watched but have only read both Depos and they think they are superior to EVERYONE.

Yes, they do. Do you see how they tried to make that woman feel like a piece of trash?? One of these days they are gonna find out what a piece of trash they are!!!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: April 10, 2009, 12:45:19 AM »

very interesting point

You know, his avoidance said it all. I never thought that he smelled it that day, but now, this has changed my mind.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: April 10, 2009, 12:45:32 AM »

I've got to get some zzzz's guys!  See you all soon!!

Sweet dreams!

Nite nite Hiding Monkey

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: April 10, 2009, 12:47:10 AM »

Yes, the lines were well rehearsed, intending to hurt Zenaida, and all the while faking that they feel sorry for her and even apologizing to her.  GMAFB!  as if anyone would believe those 2 could have any feelings for anyone other than their skanky offspring.  Hell, they can't even muster up a real tear for Caylee.

Exactly!!! They don't feel any pain regarding Caylee's death so who will ever believe that their apology to Zeneida was sincere. Give me a break!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: April 10, 2009, 12:47:25 AM »

I think that George saw Caylee's body in that trunk but he has been trying to block it out of his mind. Grief can do some really weird things to a person. I believe he knew exactly what he saw but his conscious will not admit to it, he knows.
I think he saw her too, or smelled it then and knew what it was.  Remember when he threw up at the police station?  I think that's the real reason/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: April 10, 2009, 12:48:01 AM »

very interesting point

You know, his avoidance said it all. I never thought that he smelled it that day, but now, this has changed my mind.

I did a double take on that, it sure sounds like that is what he said and Im sure he didnt mean to...he either didnt clarify OR that was an admittance by excited utterance.....in addition to all the signs of deceit did everyone notice besides his "maiden voyage" tan how red in the face he would get.    I have no doubt that the report that he put his own father thru a plate glass window is true.   I even caught him raise a hand during the deposition in part 1 or 2.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: April 10, 2009, 12:48:16 AM »

Capp, with the Bar investigations for BJ, do you think that this could cause a mistrial or even worse, Skank walking away scott free?

No, not at all.   If Baez were removed from the case and/or disbarred, at worse Casey will have to get another defense attorney & if she cannot afford one she will be appointed a public defender if Bozo is thrown off the case.  I'm pretty positive although not 100% sure that the Baez law firm would not be able to continue to represent her if he is removed because anything they have worked on during the case was under his lead, employ & direction.   Linda K Bowden & Todd Macaluso are not Florida state licensed practicing attorneys and are appearing pro hac vice (co-counsel under a state licensed attorney) so they could not take over the case.  The other issue would be a possible delay in trial if a new attorney were have to take over her defense.

with all of this talk pf ethic violations and tge SA releasing the tape by accident, i have gotten concerned.  thanks for easing my mind.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.