April 20, 2024, 07:19:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271105 times)
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1700 on: April 10, 2009, 12:48:49 AM »

Good evening monkeys......
U all been so busy ....
it took me hours to go through the depo
when i last posted i was only on George 2nd one,
I havent even read all post since i logged off, i was to much in hurry to tell u all WOW....the ADAMS Anthony family all feel out of the dumba** tree and hit every branch on the way down and then once hit the ground Cindy put another piece gum in her mouth cuz she lost teh other one as she was falling.

You know 2nite i was talking with my sons nurse just about my son and his nurse kept itching her body and me being me finally asked what she was itching ect... she said she was sun burnt ect and we was talking and she stated she went on vacation to FL, Orlando .... (out of all places, nothing wrong with it but i had scared monkeys up on my laptop)  i kinda lol... and asked about the trip what not, then i tell her "u know so funny u go there" and she looked at me rude, then i explained ihave watched this case ect... and she laughed, and said "u know what is weird, this case is so big, and i have herard  ALOT about it and what is funny i actually heard ALOT of people threw out my trip talking about it and how white trash liars the Anthonys are ect..

Sorry just had to share that.
i was telling her about this website and the great people on here and she said actually she could not wait  to get home and check us out!

And of corse she also mentioned the Cummings case, and i had to tell her that is so another can or worms, not to get me started.
And then a hour ago i get a call from my sister and they are getting stationed in FL (again)

I know not that important but just figured i tell u about my time away from this case ....(or talking about it) u cant get away from it.

u know i have said b4, being a daughter or a detective and step daughter or dept sheriff, sister of 9 boys, women that has worked in law office 4 years i have never seen a so bizare case and such kiars under oath in my life.

These depo reallyblow my mins actually i am stuck for words.....
U know they r nad and angry cuz they lie cant keep up, there daughter is a whore, a killer a white trash tramp.....

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1701 on: April 10, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »

Good morning/night Monkeys. Oh gosh you guys have been busy today. Has taken me 5 hrs to catch up.

Oh God George just made the biggest ass out of himself. Have not watched Cindy yet.

Capp I am going to send you nanners. I need help with something.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1702 on: April 10, 2009, 12:52:13 AM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/GAnthony-Depo.pdf

I am reading GA depo here and page 71, he just as much as admits the trunk smelled on the 24th..di you all catch that?  oops georgie...
Searching - I held this post to look up.  I am not catching that.  I am about brain dead - help me out, what am I missing because this sounds important. 

Earlier in the depo. he was asked about when she blocked him from the trunk,I believe he refused to answer... then on page 71, they ask about the smell in the trunk,he says he asked that question already and was answered and was referring to the 24th when she blocked him from the trunk. Therefore we can conclude that the trunk smelled on the 24th..

very interesting point

You know, his avoidance said it all. I never thought that he smelled it that day, but now, this has changed my mind.

add to this, when in the depo he was asked about the last time he SAW Caylee, he said "don't ask me about what I thought about the last time I saw her"(or something like that)... and the atty said he wasn't asking about his thoughts and george said "don't, don't do this to me"... I think his last time he saw her was in that trunk and that was a slip too from his subconscious mind
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: April 10, 2009, 12:54:04 AM »

Good evening monkeys......
U all been so busy ....
it took me hours to go through the depo
when i last posted i was only on George 2nd one,
I havent even read all post since i logged off, i was to much in hurry to tell u all WOW....the "ADAMS" Anthony family all feel out of the dumba** tree and hit every branch on the way down and then once hit the ground Cindy put another piece gum in her mouth cuz she lost teh other one as she was falling.

You know 2nite i was talking with my sons nurse just about my son and his nurse kept itching her body and me being me finally asked what she was itching ect... she said she was sun burnt ect and we was talking and she stated she went on vacation to FL, Orlando .... (out of all places, nothing wrong with it but i had scared monkeys up on my laptop)  i kinda lol... and asked about the trip what not, then i tell her "u know so funny u go there" and she looked at me rude, then i explained ihave watched this case ect... and she laughed, and said "u know what is weird, this case is so big, and i have herard  ALOT about it and what is funny i actually heard ALOT of people threw out my trip talking about it and how white trash liars the Anthonys are ect..

Sorry just had to share that.
i was telling her about this website and the great people on here and she said actually she could not wait  to get home and check us out!

And of corse she also mentioned the Cummings case, and i had to tell her that is so another can or worms, not to get me started.
And then a hour ago i get a call from my sister and they are getting stationed in FL (again)

I know not that important but just figured i tell u about my time away from this case ....(or talking about it) u cant get away from it.

u know i have said b4, being a daughter or a detective and step daughter or dept sheriff, sister of 9 boys, women that has worked in law office 4 years i have never seen a so bizare case and such kiars under oath in my life.

These depo reallyblow my mins actually i am stuck for words.....
U know they r nad and angry cuz they lie cant keep up, there daughter is a whore, a killer a white trash tramp.....

OMG so sorry about the line threw it, did not notice i guess should preview next time....... I AM SUCH A DUMBA**
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1704 on: April 10, 2009, 12:57:26 AM »

Hazeleyes, we all do crazy stuff when posting, it's all good.  You're not a dumbazz, that's reserved for people who can't spell Zanny (even if they can say their "a's" correctly) lmbo

goodnite!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: April 10, 2009, 12:59:00 AM »

Capp, with the Bar investigations for BJ, do you think that this could cause a mistrial or even worse, Skank walking away scott free?

No, not at all.   If Baez were removed from the case and/or disbarred, at worse Casey will have to get another defense attorney & if she cannot afford one she will be appointed a public defender if Bozo is thrown off the case.  I'm pretty positive although not 100% sure that the Baez law firm would not be able to continue to represent her if he is removed because anything they have worked on during the case was under his lead, employ & direction.   Linda K Bowden & Todd Macaluso are not Florida state licensed practicing attorneys and are appearing pro hac vice (co-counsel under a state licensed attorney) so they could not take over the case.  The other issue would be a possible delay in trial if a new attorney were have to take over her defense.

with all of this talk pf ethic violations and tge SA releasing the tape by accident, i have gotten concerned.  thanks for easing my mind.

The issue of the release of the correction officer's statements in my humble opinoin at best will be an admonishment to the State because it was not an intentful act nor egregious causing grave error.   The judge may rule that those statements will not be allowed to be presented at trial but no biggie, the information can be brought in another way counting on the fact that the State is way "on the ball."

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: April 10, 2009, 12:59:53 AM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/GAnthony-Depo.pdf

I am reading GA depo here and page 71, he just as much as admits the trunk smelled on the 24th..di you all catch that?  oops georgie...
Searching - I held this post to look up.  I am not catching that.  I am about brain dead - help me out, what am I missing because this sounds important. 

Earlier in the depo. he was asked about when she blocked him from the trunk,I believe he refused to answer... then on page 71, they ask about the smell in the trunk,he says he asked that question already and was answered and was referring to the 24th when she blocked him from the trunk. Therefore we can conclude that the trunk smelled on the 24th..
I didn't make that leap....but I will look at it again in the am when I am fresher.  I took it that they were trying to give george a hint that the next questions would be about the smell. 
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: April 10, 2009, 01:02:53 AM »

Hazeleyes, we all do crazy stuff when posting, it's all good.  You're not a dumbazz, that's reserved for people who can't spell Zanny (even if they can say their "a's" correctly) lmbo

goodnite!
OL!!!!!
Thank god,
i figured u all was giving me the finger (with ur pinky0while pushing up glasses trying to read my post with the lines threw it!

LOL
only if George could see really how many of us was giving him the finger
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: April 10, 2009, 01:03:49 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.   I think we are gonna have to have a phone campaign to WFTV in the am.  Just saw this:  CINDY DEPOSITION:  Available On Attorney's Website
Sentinal posting same thing and fox is asleep at the wheel.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: April 10, 2009, 01:06:11 AM »

Hi, Monkeys -- SO not caught up -- had to work all day and all night, just got home...

Have we already covered this?

<http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html#->

"During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: April 10, 2009, 01:11:44 AM »

Hi, Monkeys -- SO not caught up -- had to work all day and all night, just got home...

"During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by."

OMG - now that is a bombshell!!!!!!!  I am gonna get a new barf bag and listen to cindy in the am!  Thanks for the heads up!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1711 on: April 10, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »

OMG .. when she winks at Brad and smirks,I just want to reach thru and punch her in her evil biatch face!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: April 10, 2009, 01:13:31 AM »

No worries, evidence is in Casey's car trunk, items found at the recovery crime scene were from her home & rather specific for a stranger or friend would not have grabbed from the house (opportunity another issue) as well as  the forensic evidence will show that precious Caylee was left there for many months - without being graphic plant life & bug life will show that.  They wont be able to be exact but within 3-4 weeks yes.  So that puts it at a time even before the world heard that this monster never reported Caylee "missing" for a month.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: April 10, 2009, 01:13:57 AM »

goodnite!
OL!!!!!
Thank god,
i figured u all was giving me the finger (with ur pinky0while pushing up glasses trying to read my post with the lines threw it!

LOL
only if George could see really how many of us was giving him the finger

LOL Hazel... I'M the dumbazz, actualy reading through that strike through post, I should have scrolled down first! Well I read all the depos and it took me about 3 hours to get caught up here my eyes will be swollen shut tomorrow Nite all.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: April 10, 2009, 01:15:40 AM »

In addition to above post, not to mention the computer searches for how to make chloroform, neck breaking & household weapons PLUS Casey's searches for information about missing children dating all the way back to March, months before Caylee's murder.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: April 10, 2009, 01:17:03 AM »

Capp...I left you a message at top of this page

God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: April 10, 2009, 01:22:17 AM »

Good morning/night Monkeys. Oh gosh you guys have been busy today. Has taken me 5 hrs to catch up.

Oh God George just made the biggest ass out of himself. Have not watched Cindy yet.

Capp I am going to send you nanners. I need help with something.

Okay sweetie.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: April 10, 2009, 01:25:52 AM »

No worries, evidence is in Casey's car trunk, items found at the recovery crime scene were from her home & rather specific for a stranger or friend would not have grabbed from the house (opportunity another issue) as well as  the forensic evidence will show that precious Caylee was left there for many months - without being graphic plant life & bug life will show that.  They wont be able to be exact but within 3-4 weeks yes.  So that puts it at a time even before the world heard that this monster never reported Caylee "missing" for a month.

LOL, trust me, wasn't in the least worried about that particular gem, Capp. Just OMG -- stunned that even Wacko Cindy could display this level of brazen stupidity.... 

Kinda like her speculating to the media back in August that someone must have broken into the tow yard and planted a random body in Casey's car trunk....

(However, thank you for "recapping" so nicely all those reassuring points of evidence.  Can't wait for that guilty verdict!)

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: April 10, 2009, 01:33:03 AM »

Darla, nanners back

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: April 10, 2009, 01:34:51 AM »

Darla, nanners back

Thanks

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.