April 24, 2024, 05:45:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271246 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: April 10, 2009, 01:39:57 AM »

Hi, Monkeys -- SO not caught up -- had to work all day and all night, just got home...

Have we already covered this?

<http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html#->

"During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by."

No worries, evidence is in Casey's car trunk, items found at the recovery crime scene were from her home & rather specific for a stranger or friend would not have grabbed from the house (opportunity another issue) as well as  the forensic evidence will show that precious Caylee was left there for many months - without being graphic plant life & bug life will show that.  They wont be able to be exact but within 3-4 weeks yes.  So that puts it at a time even before the world heard that this monster never reported Caylee "missing" for a month.

LOL, trust me, wasn't in the least worried about that particular gem, Capp. Just OMG -- stunned that even Wacko Cindy could display this level of brazen stupidity.... 

Kinda like her speculating to the media back in August that someone must have broken into the tow yard and planted a random body in Casey's car trunk....

(However, thank you for "recapping" so nicely all those reassuring points of evidence.  Can't wait for that guilty verdict!)

Desi

I hear that Desi!  LOL   What's even another gem is that she told investigators she sent someone to the Suburban woods (DC), she wasnt aware that Hoover turned over the tape...lol   She was trying to set up just what she said in the deposition then, that's what one of my previous post was referencing.   I called Morgan's office last week to make sure they got on the record a response from George & Cindy on this issue specifically.

She is that brazen, stupid, evil & vindictive & defiant.   Jokes on her and George they did major damage to themselves & Casey today that will come to a hard reality  at trial.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: April 10, 2009, 01:47:30 AM »

Hello Late Night Monkeys!  I'm way behind and not going to catch up tonight.  I guess I picked the wrong day to miss?  WOW, just WOW!  I'm on part 2of5 of GA, and haven't even thought about CA (nightmares don't ya know).  Thank you all for your imput on the depos from today, you all are the best!

Numbers ~ something is wrong with my hotmail account, I haven't been able to get into it but I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you.  Maybe we can catch up in musings if I can't get it to work.  I know you're busy w/taxes!

Nighterz all, try and sleep well and God watch over each and every one of you!

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: April 10, 2009, 01:49:03 AM »

Sleep well Lovin, Im not too far off from that direction myself

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: April 10, 2009, 02:01:01 AM »

Okay, so georgie was trying to look all smart today, even told us what twice that he is intelligent......so, when he denied the fight saying, there wasn't a fight at the house, he was saying it wasn't there or the day before.  Thus, this could be fun.  What a jerk, playing games. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: April 10, 2009, 02:04:46 AM »

Does anyone have a link to a picture of Caylee crying, in a red shirt?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: April 10, 2009, 02:07:34 AM »

Okay, so georgie was trying to look all smart today, even told us what twice that he is intelligent......so, when he denied the fight saying, there wasn't a fight at the house, he was saying it wasn't there or the day before.  Thus, this could be fun.  What a jerk, playing games. 

Didn't Cindy say something about she didn't fight with KC, the attorney said something else and Cindy said - don't go ther.  Then she interrupted Conman, I believe, and said - "no, let him make an ass of himself on this thing". 

I heard this on NG - I haven't had time to go over Cindy's deposition yet.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: April 10, 2009, 02:08:06 AM »

George's constant reference to himself that he is on the ball and intelligent today reminded me when the detectives must have been busting a gut when he attempted to brag about how bright he was and nothing gets by him...this after disclosing that he got caught up in an internet scam as an ex deputy of 10 years, emphasis on the ex....OMG you just cant make this stuff up!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: April 10, 2009, 02:11:12 AM »

Didn't Cindy say something about she didn't fight with KC, the attorney said something else and Cindy said - don't go ther.  Then she interrupted Conman, I believe, and said - "no, let him make an ass of himself on this thing". 

Yup, she totally denied having a fight with Casey & yes that is what she said about Morgan....o guess she had to wait to see the reactions who most of the world think are the @$$e$        Bend over Cindy, there ya go there's an @$$!!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: April 10, 2009, 02:13:01 AM »

Kinda, yes.  georgie was using semantics - cause he is smart like that, don't ya know!  He told him not to go there too, but then denied it was at the house or in the time frame Morgan asked about.  Then cindy did say let him make an ass on this - sat back and crossed her pompous arms! 
They had some stories straight - Like they said "Zany" was a 10! 

Hey look quick - 1500 posts for me, good time for bed!  Nights all!!!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: April 10, 2009, 02:16:14 AM »

Im still thinking there was a big blow out on the 9th. I think thats why that date to them all was so significant and probably the reason Casey took Caylee and stayed at Ricardos that night. 
I think  Cindy may have stood her ground that she was keeping Caylee for good possibly on the 15th.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: April 10, 2009, 02:20:03 AM »

Time for me to hit the fluffies too!  What a day!   Cyas in the morning

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: April 10, 2009, 02:20:20 AM »

Okay, it's late and I'm tired...but...C&G were over the top today, even for C&G.

Is it possible that they planned to be on the attack mode to show their worst side, knowing that it would make them look bad, but hoping that it would give KC's defense team something to use; i.e., KC is like she is because of her parents; therefore, convict her of a lesser degree and not be in jail her whole life?

Sounds crazy, but then again, the A's are crazy IMO

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: April 10, 2009, 02:41:38 AM »

Does anyone have a link to a picture of Caylee crying, in a red shirt?

The one with Lee?
(laughing inappropriately as usual)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: April 10, 2009, 02:43:00 AM »

<snipped by Desi>

wtg, NewsJunkie!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: April 10, 2009, 02:44:13 AM »

Time for me to hit the fluffies too!  What a day!   Cyas in the morning

Nite, Capp  and all headed-to-bed Monkeys...  sleep tight and try not to dream of the crazy Anthonys.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1735 on: April 10, 2009, 03:15:11 AM »

IMO...I'm holding Conman Conway responsible for the way George is acting in this depo.  He has a responsibility to prepare
his clients and he has failed miserably.

George is the biggest dumba$$ ever....he's chastises the attorney's pronunciation of "Zanny" and then he misspells it himself.  What a tool! 

I really want to see them all go down.
I am trying to catch up. I had this thought-you know the witness is pathetic when you feel sympathy for the personal injury attorney ! Could George have been more obstinate? He showed his true colors today and Mr. Morgan continued to be the southern gentleman we have come to expect and appreciate.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1736 on: April 10, 2009, 03:29:57 AM »

FYI, JSM has now changed her wishy washy mind about George! JSM will never feel sorry for that sorry ass. NEVER EVER. Please put this on the SM record. JSM has now changed her mind about GEORGE!! TIA JSM
We knew you would see the light,JSM! (Just teasing you.)

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: April 10, 2009, 04:27:26 AM »

This is sticking in the back of my mind and won't go away.  Need some help here please.

Now that we know that Caylee was in two black garbage bags and then placed in that collapsable laundry tote.

Remember when George was describing what he saw what was in KC's trunk?  Didn't he say "collapsable bin"?

So, if he saw that collapsable tote....Caylee must have still been in the trunk, right?

BluesyGram, I tried to keep scrolling past your post, but it haunted me.  Now, this may be nothing, and I'm way too drained to go hunting right now...  but it seems to me I remember a LE interview with George, in which he was asked specifically what he saw in the trunk -- whether it was the 6/24 gas cans incident, or the 7/15 retrieve the Pontiac day.   And darned if I don't seem to remember him replying in a vague sort of way that there was "some laundry" or something like that, in the trunk of that car.

Also, Ricardo mentioned in an LE interview that he came downstairs from his bedroom to see Casey coming up the stairs from the garage... where he thought (she said?) she had been doing laundry.

Maybe just spittin' in the wind here (so to speak) -- but for some reason I just couldn't let your post go by without tossing in my two cents.

If no one else wants to look for these references or considers them possibly important, perhaps I'll remember to hunt them down later when I'm feeling better and awake.

Thanks for posting these thoughts...  I'm off to bed now (finally)...  'Night monks!

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: April 10, 2009, 05:13:54 AM »

Why did George blow a gasket here? His last thought? The lawyer didn't even ask him that. 

I'm not going to discuss the last thought of
19 my granddaughter, last thought I had and last time I saw
20 her.

21 Q I didn't ask your last thought.
22 A Yes, you did. Yes, you did. You asked me the
23 last -- don't do that to me, sir.

Out on a limb here....maybe because the last time he saw her she was in the trunk of slore's car?  What a horrible thought.

Why are people surprised that George blew up? It's not the first time he's shown inappropriate anger. IMO he's always been like this and always will be. And that whole mis-hearing thing sounds like a habit to me, too.

And yes, probably he heard it that way because he was dreading being asked, because of what the answer really is.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1739 on: April 10, 2009, 06:14:06 AM »

Didn't Cindy say something about she didn't fight with KC, the attorney said something else and Cindy said - don't go there.  Then she interrupted Conman, I believe, and said - "no, let him make an ass of himself on this thing". 

Kinda, yes.  georgie was using semantics - cause he is smart like that, don't ya know!  He told him not to go there too, but then denied it was at the house or in the time frame Morgan asked about.  Then cindy did say let him make an ass on this - sat back and crossed her pompous arms! 
They had some stories straight - Like they said "Zany" was a 10! 

Wow!!  Thats amazing!! I always look at the posts # and thats a biggie!!   Trimm just reached 5000!!!    

Thanks for being around and making me smile and yep sometimes laugh right out loud in the wee hours of my morning.

Thanks all for the up-dates and I am posting First this morning as I am 2o pages behind and I want to listen to the "Intelligent Amazing Anthonys" first as my satellite is quicker so early....

These people have become major butt lint AND I knew Lee was giving Morgan the finger and the fact that George mentions to Morgan that he is giving him the bird confirms to me that the A"S have laughed over this in the home.     Morgan is a class act BUT do you think he could of been using his middle finger to really push his glasses up or was he maybe trying to antagonize them.   
I hope it's the latter.  I just want someone to play the same games they played but Morgan might to savvy and classy for that!  BUT...He is a lawyer.   
BBL this afternoon..Love to the Morning Monkeys...AND

WHERE IS SS?  ANYONE??   I miss SS

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.