April 19, 2024, 08:11:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271047 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: April 10, 2009, 08:50:37 AM »

Tempers Flare In Casey Anthony Civil Case
Friday, April 10, 2009 7:23:20 AM
<snipped for space>
George's deposition began at 10:30 a.m. at the Law Offices of Morgan & Morgan.
George seemed combative through much of the interview, visibly upset with the questions being answered.
George said he believed Casey worked at Universal until the time she was arrested. He also said he had never heard of Zenaida Gonzalez until July 2008.

Cindy Anthony started her deposition at 1:30 p.m.
She was forced to answer questions on her daughter, Casey's income, what she knew about Caylee's babysitter and Cindy's explanation on a premonition made by Casey that tragically came true.
Cindy’s deposition was a combative and emotional one. Brad Conway, her attorney, said the Anthonys just weren’t ready for that line of questioning.
"The lawyers today knew what buttons to push today and they did," Conway said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/10/tempers_flare_in_casey_anthony_civil_case.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: April 10, 2009, 08:51:47 AM »

OMG LOL - CA said KC went MONTHS without seeing her friends!  Yea right!

Yeah cause she had to work ya know
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: April 10, 2009, 08:54:11 AM »

Brad Conway was just on the Today show and I flip the channel and he was on another show a few minutes later.  He has drunk the A's kool-aid.  When he first come on the case I really liked him and I thought he was directing the A's in a good direction and now he is backing up George and Cindy and saying everything the A's knows is what Casey told them and believe their daughter and he just gave me the impression that he believes Casey, too, that someone else had Caylee.  Man, Brad, you disappoint me now.  You should have never entered into the circus ring.

You have to be nuts to believe their story.   Is he doing this because he is also in it up to his eyeballs?    He is also being investigated.  Maybe that has something to do with it.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: April 10, 2009, 08:55:01 AM »

This is sticking in the back of my mind and won't go away.  Need some help here please.

Now that we know that Caylee was in two black garbage bags and then placed in that collapsable laundry tote.

Remember when George was describing what he saw what was in KC's trunk?  Didn't he say "collapsable bin"?

So, if he saw that collapsable tote....Caylee must have still been in the trunk, right?

BluesyGram, I tried to keep scrolling past your post, but it haunted me.  Now, this may be nothing, and I'm way too drained to go hunting right now...  but it seems to me I remember a LE interview with George, in which he was asked specifically what he saw in the trunk -- whether it was the 6/24 gas cans incident, or the 7/15 retrieve the Pontiac day.   And darned if I don't seem to remember him replying in a vague sort of way that there was "some laundry" or something like that, in the trunk of that car.

Also, Ricardo mentioned in an LE interview that he came downstairs from his bedroom to see Casey coming up the stairs from the garage... where he thought (she said?) she had been doing laundry.

Maybe just spittin' in the wind here (so to speak) -- but for some reason I just couldn't let your post go by without tossing in my two cents.

If no one else wants to look for these references or considers them possibly important, perhaps I'll remember to hunt them down later when I'm feeling better and awake.

Thanks for posting these thoughts...  I'm off to bed now (finally)...  'Night monks!

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee

[/quote

Thanks for jogging my memory! Yes it WAS the gas can incident there was a laundry bag in the car. IIRC it would have been his very first interview with LE ( before he became so edept at lying).
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: April 10, 2009, 08:55:46 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new...and Guests!  Like others, I am going to have to go back to get caught up....what I have seen and read thus far regarding the depos of the A's, I am disgusted and I hope Mr. Morgan goes to the judge to compel these asses come back and answer the damn questions.  Both of them came in to show their asses and they certainly accomplished that. Where in the hell do these animals get the idea that they are above the law, that they and their murdering daughter deserve special treatment!  This was a mockery and I hope to hell they are not allowed to get away with it!!  Brad Conway obviously has no control over his clients......no self respecting attorney would allow his clients to act like this in any legal proceeding. Time for him to walk away from these maniacs.....he is ineffectual as an attorney with these clients IMO

Oh yes....I do hope both of them try this in the trial!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: April 10, 2009, 08:56:57 AM »

OMG LOL - CA said KC went MONTHS without seeing her friends!  Yea right!

Yeah cause she had to work ya know

good one.   That woman is so full of crap.   CA better be careful what she says.   The defense will say that CA was so hard on KC that she wasn't even allowed to see her friends - so she snapped.   Its all CA's fault.   
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: April 10, 2009, 08:57:44 AM »

This is sticking in the back of my mind and won't go away.  Need some help here please.

Now that we know that Caylee was in two black garbage bags and then placed in that collapsable laundry tote.

Remember when George was describing what he saw what was in KC's trunk?  Didn't he say "collapsable bin"?

So, if he saw that collapsable tote....Caylee must have still been in the trunk, right?

BluesyGram, I tried to keep scrolling past your post, but it haunted me.  Now, this may be nothing, and I'm way too drained to go hunting right now...  but it seems to me I remember a LE interview with George, in which he was asked specifically what he saw in the trunk -- whether it was the 6/24 gas cans incident, or the 7/15 retrieve the Pontiac day.   And darned if I don't seem to remember him replying in a vague sort of way that there was "some laundry" or something like that, in the trunk of that car.

Also, Ricardo mentioned in an LE interview that he came downstairs from his bedroom to see Casey coming up the stairs from the garage... where he thought (she said?) she had been doing laundry.

Maybe just spittin' in the wind here (so to speak) -- but for some reason I just couldn't let your post go by without tossing in my two cents.

If no one else wants to look for these references or considers them possibly important, perhaps I'll remember to hunt them down later when I'm feeling better and awake.

Thanks for posting these thoughts...  I'm off to bed now (finally)...  'Night monks!

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee

[/quote

Thanks for jogging my memory! Yes it WAS the gas can incident there was a laundry bag in the car. IIRC it would have been his very first interview with LE ( before he became so edept at lying).

Edited...screwed up the posts..oops
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1767 on: April 10, 2009, 08:57:52 AM »

So, am I reading this right? Did Cindy say to Zenaida -- sorry honey you're not a 10???? What a massive bitch. 

Well, Cindy you're a 0. Big fat 0. And not the size 0 either honey.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: April 10, 2009, 09:00:37 AM »

So, am I reading this right? Did Cindy say to Zenaida -- sorry honey you're not a 10???? What a massive bitch. 

I agree.   She's a mean, ugly witch.   Or as my hubby said last night,   "She is one nasty woman with evil eyes"
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: April 10, 2009, 09:01:57 AM »

I just want to say that even as a professional I have not gotten through these depos yet. I find myself yelling at my screen as i go into "recall" mode as to the vast and distinct contradictions in their testimony here, and previously sworn statements that have long been public record.

I have decided we are to come up with a new word for their species.

I am stunned at the level of courtesy and proffessionalism Morgan and Mitnick continued to extend these two Scambots throughout. I do believe I am forming a crush on John Morgan and his drawl.  
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: April 10, 2009, 09:03:20 AM »

I agree.   She's a mean, ugly witch.   Or as my hubby said last night,   "She is one nasty woman with evil eyes"

she said that to Zenaida??? missed that

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: April 10, 2009, 09:04:57 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html

Cindy: "I'm Sorry, You're Cute, But You're Not A 10"
Posted: 5:57 am EDT April 9, 2009
Updated: 7:16 am EDT April 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony arrived at the law offices of Morgan and Morgan Thursday morning for a deposition to face tough questions in the civil suit against Casey (images | raw video).

Attorney John Morgan wants to find out everything Casey's parents know about a mystery baby-sitter by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez. Morgan's client, who has the same name as the mystery baby-sitter, is suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character.

CINDY THREATENS TO WALK OUT OF DEPOSITION

Cindy was very uncomfortable during her deposition Thursday. She didn't appear to be happy and didn't like a lot of questions. When she walked out after the three-hour deposition, she muttered something that sounded like she said she couldn't stomach attorney John Morgan.

"I'm done. I've already answered the question. She's not the one. I'm done," Cindy told Zenaida's attorneys.

When the questions got tough, Cindy Anthony got frustrated.

"Someone touches me, I'm going to file harassment charges," she said.

At one point, it appeared she was going to walk out.

"Brad [Conway], if she's going to walk out we're going to move to find her in contempt of court," attorney John Morgan said.

During the several hours of depositioning, Zenaida's attorneys peppered Cindy with questions about Zanny the nanny, the woman Casey Anthony claims took her daughter. Zenaida's attorneys wanted Cindy to confirm their client wasn't the nanny

BUMP for Cookie 

I remember you, Caylee.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1772 on: April 10, 2009, 09:12:37 AM »

Mr. Conway did the morning show "damage control/sympathy" tour. He was on ALL three morning shows.

The lawyers asked them questions that had nothing to do with the civil case.
The lawyers were picking on the poor grieving grandparents.
They have said from "day one" that this is NOT the ZFG.
They believe their daughter.

etc...

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: April 10, 2009, 09:16:14 AM »

Happy Good Friday Monkeys. JSM has to work today  I am going to try and get my transcription out of the way this morning so I can listen to Cindy this afternoon. I had to quit listening last night after George's depo. 

Hey JSM.I haven't got to listen to all of Cindy's deposition either.
I've got to leave and get my license renewed.  I hate to go out in bad weather.
See you in a bit. BBL.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: April 10, 2009, 09:17:16 AM »

OMG!! I'm a brand spanking new monkey and my first post is to rail at the gods about Cindy!  Who the H--- does she think she is?  Impugning the Sheriff's Office like that--and so rude to ZFG's attorneys.  Plus, she is lying like a cheap rug about what she said about sending "people" out to search the wooded area. I have always disliked her and her gum chewing arrogance, but this is beyond belief.  I only read the transcript, I couldn't face the video--Not enough martinis in the world---

Welcome Monilicious! I'm new too, but I don't know how to do those fancy graphics. Hey, Fanny Mae, me either--I'm still trying to figure out how to do an avatar!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: April 10, 2009, 09:22:09 AM »

Mr. Conway did the morning show "damage control/sympathy" tour. He was on ALL three morning shows.

etc...

I call BullSH*T on Conway!!!!

And Georgie said I belive IN my daughter -- quite a few times. Notice the subtle difference. I belive IN vs. I believe.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1776 on: April 10, 2009, 09:27:42 AM »

Yes the sagging Mushroom Queen had the nerve to tell ZG that she was not a 10.  This coming from a person who found George to be attractive.......need I say more?

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1777 on: April 10, 2009, 09:28:02 AM »

I have been up since  yesterday afternoon...I stayed up last night into early this morning to watch depos.  The A's will not under any circumstances admit Casey was wrong in any way, shape or form.  Where's the justice for Caylee?  No once did they say they want justice for Casey.  And how awful for Zanaida to sit there in front of George and George looking at her and saying she was not a 10...how insulting is that?  And Cindy basically said the same thing.  I can honestly say that they definitely made donkeys behinds of themselves this time for sure.  The more they are on tv the dumber they get and Cindy at the end of her depo smirking and winking at Brad and trying to outsmart John Morgan...how stupid is she?  When John brings her before the judge is she gonna be winking and smirking her stupid smile then?  She actually thinks she is smarter than the attorneys.  You can surely see where Casey got her smirky smiles from and thinking she is smarter than LE.

Hope you are getting a chance to rest your brain.  One determined Monkey...I Bow in your presence!!   

I can't wait for the Judge to tell her to spit that gum out. Why did they allow this in this proceeding?? It is disrespectful for all I've been taught!!  I had many a gum wad stuck on my nose in school!!   
{Can the teachers still do this?}

BTW...In all fairness You are a 10...Heck 12+ maybe more...But Zanny is no Fran Drescher   
Although she has improved her appearance since this all began.  Something positive from this mess no matter how small!

COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEE...Great to see you

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1778 on: April 10, 2009, 09:29:41 AM »

I just want to say that even as a professional I have not gotten through these depos yet. I find myself yelling at my screen as i go into "recall" mode as to the vast and distinct contradictions in their testimony here, and previously sworn statements that have long been public record.

I have decided we are to come up with a new word for their species.

I am stunned at the level of courtesy and proffessionalism Morgan and Mitnick continued to extend these two Scambots throughout. I do believe I am forming a crush on John Morgan and his drawl.  
You 2 would surely make one dinamic duo.  His commercials kept coming on last night and I kept shouting at the tv screen "I heart you!!".......husband thought I was nuts...so he handed me the prenatal vitamins.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: April 10, 2009, 09:32:44 AM »

etc...

IMO ~  They are continuing to show 'that they believe their daughter'.  But....I firmly believe that THEY KNOW SHE IS GUILTY.

But....to run someone else under the bus...they have to go along with Casey's story.

snipped from Trimmonthelake's earlier post...Brad Conway, her attorney, said the Anthonys just weren’t ready for that line of questioning.

Again, they thought the Lawyers were going to ...pat their a$$es.   This is just the 'preview' Monkeys.

I think we are going to be in for a PERFORMANCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE.  Cindy still feels that she has the CONTROLLING HAND.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.