April 19, 2024, 09:30:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271051 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: April 08, 2009, 02:54:38 PM »

So I again felt like being punished and went over to Joy's chat, to see if she might spill the beans on who bought the land. She hasn't, but I found it interesting that she said she was going to Morgan's office. Does anyone know if Joy will be deposed? If you all think Joy is nuts, she has really been off the deep end in the last couple days, kind of scary, even for me.

I haven't heard her name mentioned. 
Says she's writing a book     I just got kicked out. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 08, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »

Capp,what does this mean?

Orange County Clerk of Courts

4/7/2009     A     NOTICE OF HEARING FILED 05/07/2009
4/7/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: April 08, 2009, 03:01:16 PM »

Miki, and you once said that you didn't have anything intellegent to add here?  I liked your post.  And I agree.  I've met many mothers who's children were nothing but pure evil from the get go and they did nothing to bring this out and actually did everything in their power to prevent it.  I don't want to step on your toes or onto my soapbox but CA and slore are two peas in a pod, but two totally different peas, if that makes sense.

Afternoon Monkeys!  I can't wait to hear GA & CA's depos tomorrow.

Me either.. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 08, 2009, 03:04:54 PM »

So I again felt like being punished and went over to Joy's chat, to see if she might spill the beans on who bought the land. She hasn't, but I found it interesting that she said she was going to Morgan's office. Does anyone know if Joy will be deposed? If you all think Joy is nuts, she has really been off the deep end in the last couple days, kind of scary, even for me.

Don't be sad little Monkey. 
I'm waiting on the internet to throw me out.I've been to so many places today.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #204 on: April 08, 2009, 03:09:46 PM »

BELOW IS 2 EMAILS.  THE FIRST IS FROM JESSICA IN RESPONSE TO THE EMAIL I SENT TO THE GENERAL MANAGER OF CHANNEL 6 AND THE SECOND ONE IS MY RESPONSE TO HER RESPONSE.  I HAVE NO FURTHER RESPONSE FROM HER AS OF YET.

Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Anthony Story
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx Dolce,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you that I work very hard to bring you the facts on this case from all sides and I am in no way swayed in any direction.  It is not my job to pass judgment.  My concern is to tell you what I know and let you decide.

It would be a shame to lose you as a viewer and I truly hope we don't.  It's important that we hear from people like you and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com <mailto:jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: Anthony Story
To: Jessica D'Onofrio <jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

Jessica

I have invested my time into the Caylee Anthony case since she first went missing.  I was fooled, just as many others where, by this family and sympathized with them as well as did thousands of others.  Watching all of the coverage and seeing first hand the actions taken by this family is appalling, and I sit back and wonder "Where is Caylee in all of this charade?"  It is sad, but I believe not just Casey has threw her out as trash, but also her family has done so for the cash.
I watch other news programs now as I do not think that Channel 6 has enough sense to take you off of this case and put another investigative reporter on it since you seem to feel a connection to Casey.  I have watched you get hammered by media heads such as Nancy Grace, and while I do not always agree with her approach, she has been spot on with you.
I believe that you want to run an unbiased story and not pass judgement either way, but you have and you do each time you report with this case.  I speak with many people on a regular basis, solely about this case, and your name has come up, but as someone who is laughed at and made fun of.  It is unfortunate you have aloud your career to suffer based on a bad decision to side with this family, however do not worry as it seems you are not the only person they have brought down to their level.
I hope that Channel 6 pulls you from this story, you have absolutely no credibility.

Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxx Dolce

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #205 on: April 08, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »

If the evidence against whorseface continues to grow, WFTV.com's website picture will have to increase the volume of books - volume 7-8, 9-10, etc.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: April 08, 2009, 03:15:20 PM »

BELOW IS ARE 2 EMAILS.  THE FIRST IS FROM JESSICA IN RESPONSE TO THE EMAIL I SENT TO THE GENERAL MANAGER OF CHANNEL 6 AND THE SECOND ONE IS MY RESPONSE TO HER RESPONSE.  I HAVE NO FURTHER RESPONSE FROM HER AS OF YET.

Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Anthony Story
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx Dolce,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you that I work very hard to bring you the facts on this case from all sides and I am in no way swayed in any direction.  It is not my job to pass judgment.  My concern is to tell you what I know and let you decide.

It would be a shame to lose you as a viewer and I truly hope we don't.  It's important that we hear from people like you and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com <mailto:jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: Anthony Story
To: Jessica D'Onofrio <jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

Jessica

I have invested my time into the Caylee Anthony case since she first went missing.  I was fooled, just as many others where, by this family and sympathized with them as well as did thousands of others.  Watching all of the coverage and seeing first hand the actions taken by this family is appalling, and I sit back and wonder "Where is Caylee in all of this charade?"  It is sad, but I believe not just Casey has threw her out as trash, but also her family has done so for the cash.
I watch other news programs now as I do not think that Channel 6 has enough sense to take you off of this case and put another investigative reporter on it since you seem to feel a connection to Casey.  I have watched you get hammered by media heads such as Nancy Grace, and while I do not always agree with her approach, she has been spot on with you.
I believe that you want to run an unbiased story and not pass judgement either way, but you have and you do each time you report with this case.  I speak with many people on a regular basis, solely about this case, and your name has come up, but as someone who is laughed at and made fun of.  It is unfortunate you have aloud your career to suffer based on a bad decision to side with this family, however do not worry as it seems you are not the only person they have brought down to their level.
I hope that Channel 6 pulls you from this story, you have absolutely no credibility.

Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxx Dolce

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: April 08, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »

What the hells bells is she hoping to accomplish by going to Morgan's office, hold Georgie Porgies hand?  Is she gonna hold up a sign "Casey is innocent"  Is she gonna get on her knees & make a scene like she did at JPB on behalf of her BFF's the Anthonys, hope so maybe they will get a straight jacket on her & cart her away once and for all.   Is she going to throw herself under the bus that she presented pictures to detectives after Caylee's remains were found trying to claim that TM was lying & the Suburban woods were never under water like she did?   No, she isnt getting deposed - her testimony is worthless.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: April 08, 2009, 03:19:47 PM »

Miki, and you once said that you didn't have anything intellegent to add here?  I liked your post.  And I agree.  I've met many mothers who's children were nothing but pure evil from the get go and they did nothing to bring this out and actually did everything in their power to prevent it.  I don't want to step on your toes or onto my soapbox but CA and slore are two peas in a pod, but two totally different peas, if that makes sense.

Thank you, I glad you like my post and you pulled it together in one small quote,
I don't want to step on your toes or onto my soapbox but CA and slore are two peas in a pod, but two totally different peas, if that makes sense.

That is exactly what I meant

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 08, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »

Appears to be notice that a hearing was set for May 7th.   The decision about whether the jail surveillance videos will be released or not was set for that date.   The second appears to be notice that more discovery is being disclosed.   "Supplemental" being in addition to.   Do you have the link handy & is there a name or anything attached to the description?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: April 08, 2009, 03:22:03 PM »

Dolce,   Tell it sista!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #211 on: April 08, 2009, 03:23:47 PM »

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: April 08, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »

Dolce,   Tell it sista!
I forgot to tell her to "bite me" though... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: April 08, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »

Sad to say that it seems that caption just may have been Caylee's reality.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #214 on: April 08, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »

She can't even string a sentence together 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 08, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »

Appears to be notice that a hearing was set for May 7th.   The decision about whether the jail surveillance videos will be released or not was set for that date.   The second appears to be notice that more discovery is being disclosed.   "Supplemental" being in addition to.   Do you have the link handy & is there a name or anything attached to the description?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=7a5c4283-f922-45dd-a132-1070397e2210&CaseID=6079536

It's all the way at the botton.No names.
I figured one was the hearing you just mentioned.
Wasn't sure about the other.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 08, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »

Dolce,   Tell it sista!

From my own experience if you tell them their reporting stinks they don't don't reply to your emails. 
Thus the need for a second email.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 08, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »

If you watch that clip Casey gets a dismissed look on her face when Caylee playfully bites back.   You can see by Casey's display here that she is trying too hard to get attention from her parents thru Caylee but once again it was all about Caylee to them.  It kills me that those may be the shorts Caylee's remains were found with.  Casey's hair is still short there so resentment & spite was building at this point, I do not believe she killed Caylee spontaneously or accidentally. albeit I do believe her fight with her mother was the last straw.   If Casey did what most of us suspect, I  happen to agree with the law regarding drugging or forcing a toxic substance on a child for any reason whatsoever is an aggravating assault upon a minor.   The act inandofitself is a crime & purposeful knowing the risk of serious bodily injury or death can occur - if death occurs it is indeed murder.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: April 08, 2009, 03:38:21 PM »

Me either.. 

I wonder how many times BC will instruct them not to answer a question or they will invoke the 5th.................or just out and out lie!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: April 08, 2009, 03:42:09 PM »

Dolce,   Tell it sista!

From my own experience if you tell them their reporting stinks they don't don't reply to your emails. 
Thus the need for a second email.

If you really want their attention you write to their sponsors and CC in the editor.  Nothing hurts like losing sponsorship ($$$$$$$) because viewers are leaving.  Some sponsors may not wish to be associated with the an image which is not reflective of the product they are pushing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.