April 25, 2024, 03:57:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271304 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #220 on: April 08, 2009, 03:46:45 PM »

My sources found this one. 

Edit:  CC I'm removing this picture.  It's too disturbing
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 04:05:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 08, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »

Miki, and you once said that you didn't have anything intellegent to add here?  I liked your post.  And I agree.  I've met many mothers who's children were nothing but pure evil from the get go and they did nothing to bring this out and actually did everything in their power to prevent it.  I don't want to step on your toes or onto my soapbox but CA and slore are two peas in a pod, but two totally different peas, if that makes sense.

Afternoon Monkeys!  I can't wait to hear GA & CA's depos tomorrow.

Me either.. 

I wonder how many times BC will instruct them not to answer a question or they will invoke the 5th.................or just out and out lie!!

I would anticipate quite a few & it will be frustrating.  Those questions will be certified & it will be ruled upon by the civil judge as to whether they will be compelled to answer all or any of the questions they refuse/decline to answer at the time of the deposition.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #222 on: April 08, 2009, 04:08:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

3babies I got this yesterday from Jessica!

Just received this from Jessica. Thought it was cute...since I basically told her to shove GA & CA up her azz. And a few more choice words. hehe

Thank you for your e-mail.  We are very concerned when we get responses like these because of course we do not want to lose you as a viewer.

I know this case has stirred something in the hearts of our viewers that is deeply emotional and understandable.  This little girl should still be alive and it is disturbing to think that anyone could hurt a precious child.

I can assure you that I am in no way swayed by any side in this case.  I am just here to tell you what I know, not to judge.

I am so sorry that you feel this way and I hope you stay with Local 6.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com <mailto:jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 08, 2009, 04:11:39 PM »

Miki, and you once said that you didn't have anything intellegent to add here?  I liked your post.  And I agree.  I've met many mothers who's children were nothing but pure evil from the get go and they did nothing to bring this out and actually did everything in their power to prevent it.  I don't want to step on your toes or onto my soapbox but CA and slore are two peas in a pod, but two totally different peas, if that makes sense.

Me either.. 

I wonder how many times BC will instruct them not to answer a question or they will invoke the 5th.................or just out and out lie!!

I would anticipate quite a few & it will be frustrating.  Those questions will be certified & it will be ruled upon by the civil judge as to whether they will be compelled to answer all or any of the questions they refuse/decline to answer at the time of the deposition.

and aren't we still waiting on a ruling about Lee's refusal to answer several questions in his depo?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #224 on: April 08, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »

Thanks Darla, so all the responding emails from her are basically all the same. Wonder if they will take Jessica off of any Anthony stories?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2009, 04:14:02 PM »

My sources found this one. 

Edit:  CC I'm removing this picture.  It's too disturbing

Sorry Muffy.  How about this one?

Edit:  OT and inappropriate for a murdered child's thread.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 04:29:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

3babies I got this yesterday from Jessica!

Just received this from Jessica. Thought it was cute...since I basically told her to shove GA & CA up her azz. And a few more choice words. hehe

Thank you for your e-mail.  We are very concerned when we get responses like these because of course we do not want to lose you as a viewer.

I know this case has stirred something in the hearts of our viewers that is deeply emotional and understandable.  This little girl should still be alive and it is disturbing to think that anyone could hurt a precious child.

I can assure you that I am in no way swayed by any side in this case.  I am just here to tell you what I know, not to judge.

I am so sorry that you feel this way and I hope you stay with Local 6.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor

Wow she is using her response as a form letter apparently!   She must be getting a ton of them...no botox in the world can conceal her bias & underlying b!tchiness....whateva wannabe barbie!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: April 08, 2009, 04:17:24 PM »

Me either.. 

and aren't we still waiting on a ruling about Lee's refusal to answer several questions in his depo?

Yes Sunny, and we will be hearing a ruling in the near future as to whether Dominic Casey will be held in contempt and/or when he will be compelled with or without counsel present to take his deposition in the civil case.  Morgan's office filed both motions.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: April 08, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »

Ex-Boyfriend: Anthony Said Brother Made Sex Advance
Claim Comes In Newly Released Documents
Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend told detectives that her brother Lee tried to pressure her to have sex.

[Casey and Lee Anthony]
Casey and Lee Anthony
In a newly released transcript and recording of a law enforcement interview with Anthony's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, Grund claims Anthony told him that her brother Lee had made sexual advances towards her.

"Uhm, Casey uh, and Lee were at the house alone together and Casey, and Lee attempted to have sex with her," Grund said to investigators on Sept. 8, 2008. "My impression was that somehow he was trying to pressure her into it somehow."

Grund said the incident took place in September 2005 before Anthony's daughter Caylee was born.

Rumors have long been rampant on the Internet that Lee Anthony was Caylee's biological father. There even has been speculation that the name "Cay-Lee" was a combination of Casey and Lee's names.

Evidence documents released earlier this year reveal Lee Anthony was ordered by the FBI to undergo a paternity test, which came back as negative, showing Lee was not Caylee's father.

But now, Grund's statements might add to the rumors that there was more than a brother-sister relationship between Casey and Lee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee, who was reported missing last summer. Caylee's body was found in December 2008 not far from the Anthony family home in Orange County.

Hear Audio; Read Transcript

Also in his interview, Grund is says Lee Anthony said his sister and their mother, Cindy Anthony, had a violent fight that led Casey Anthony to leave the home just before Caylee was reported missing. According to Grund, Lee Anthony said Cindy Anthony told him about the fight, which involved Cindy Anthony choking her daughter.

Grund, however, said Casey Anthony never mentioned the fight to him.

On Thursday, Cindy Anthony and her husband, George, are schedule to give sworn testimony in the Zenaida Gonzalez' civil suit. Gonzalez, whose name Anthony used for the babysitter she said had taken Caylee, is suing Casey Anthony for defamation. She says that Anthony's false claims damaged her reputation and ability to get a job.

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19129570/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: April 08, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »

So I again felt like being punished and went over to Joy's chat, to see if she might spill the beans on who bought the land. She hasn't, but I found it interesting that she said she was going to Morgan's office. Does anyone know if Joy will be deposed? If you all think Joy is nuts, she has really been off the deep end in the last couple days, kind of scary, even for me.

What the hells bells is she hoping to accomplish by going to Morgan's office, hold Georgie Porgies hand?  Is she gonna hold up a sign "Casey is innocent"  Is she gonna get on her knees & make a scene like she did at JPB on behalf of her BFF's the Anthonys, hope so maybe they will get a straight jacket on her & cart her away once and for all.   Is she going to throw herself under the bus that she presented pictures to detectives after Caylee's remains were found trying to claim that TM was lying & the Suburban woods were never under water like she did?   No, she isnt getting deposed - her testimony is worthless.

Joy lives in a fantasy world.  I have been to her chat room several times and she doesn't make sense about anything.  She rambles and seems to think she is important to the ants and this case.  Can hardly make heads or tails out of what she is saying most of the time.  She is a very sick and needs help in my opinion.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 08, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »

BELOW IS 2 EMAILS.  THE FIRST IS FROM JESSICA IN RESPONSE TO THE EMAIL I SENT TO THE GENERAL MANAGER OF CHANNEL 6 AND THE SECOND ONE IS MY RESPONSE TO HER RESPONSE.  I HAVE NO FURTHER RESPONSE FROM HER AS OF YET.

Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Anthony Story
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx Dolce,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you that I work very hard to bring you the facts on this case from all sides and I am in no way swayed in any direction.  It is not my job to pass judgment.  My concern is to tell you what I know and let you decide.

It would be a shame to lose you as a viewer and I truly hope we don't.  It's important that we hear from people like you and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: Anthony Story
To: Jessica D'Onofrio <jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

Jessica

I have invested my time into the Caylee Anthony case since she first went missing.  I was fooled, just as many others where, by this family and sympathized with them as well as did thousands of others.  Watching all of the coverage and seeing first hand the actions taken by this family is appalling, and I sit back and wonder "Where is Caylee in all of this charade?"  It is sad, but I believe not just Casey has threw her out as trash, but also her family has done so for the cash.
I watch other news programs now as I do not think that Channel 6 has enough sense to take you off of this case and put another investigative reporter on it since you seem to feel a connection to Casey.  I have watched you get hammered by media heads such as Nancy Grace, and while I do not always agree with her approach, she has been spot on with you.
I believe that you want to run an unbiased story and not pass judgement either way, but you have and you do each time you report with this case.  I speak with many people on a regular basis, solely about this case, and your name has come up, but as someone who is laughed at and made fun of.  It is unfortunate you have aloud your career to suffer based on a bad decision to side with this family, however do not worry as it seems you are not the only person they have brought down to their level.
I hope that Channel 6 pulls you from this story, you have absolutely no credibility.

Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxx Dolce

Good going Dolce! You are one fierce and well spoken mama! She has not reponded to my email

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: April 08, 2009, 04:30:52 PM »

This is what I wrote but I got no response

To whom it may concern:
I am writing because I am deeply concerned about the reporting that your station has done regarding the Caylee Anthony case. I am sickened because these people are given the platform to speak and disseminate their vile motives into our community.  I will not and no longer be a viewer to this station.  The documents released yesterday show the community how an investigation was hindered.  Shame on this station for giving these people a platform.  Remember, these are the same individuals that reportedly dined on crab puffs as their grandchilds body was being removed from the woods.  This type of journalism makes Geraldo Riveria look like a distinguished journalist.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 08, 2009, 04:31:01 PM »

Yes Sunny, and we will be hearing a ruling in the near future as to whether Dominic Casey will be held in contempt and/or when he will be compelled with or without counsel present to take his deposition in the civil case.  Morgan's office filed both motions.

Thanks Capp...I still have both items open...not checked off!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: April 08, 2009, 04:33:30 PM »

Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend told detectives that her brother Lee tried to pressure her to have sex.

[Casey and Lee Anthony]
Casey and Lee Anthony
In a newly released transcript and recording of a law enforcement interview with Anthony's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, Grund claims Anthony told him that her brother Lee had made sexual advances towards her.

"Uhm, Casey uh, and Lee were at the house alone together and Casey, and Lee attempted to have sex with her," Grund said to investigators on Sept. 8, 2008. "My impression was that somehow he was trying to pressure her into it somehow."

Grund said the incident took place in September 2005 before Anthony's daughter Caylee was born.

Rumors have long been rampant on the Internet that Lee Anthony was Caylee's biological father. There even has been speculation that the name "Cay-Lee" was a combination of Casey and Lee's names.

Evidence documents released earlier this year reveal Lee Anthony was ordered by the FBI to undergo a paternity test, which came back as negative, showing Lee was not Caylee's father.

But now, Grund's statements might add to the rumors that there was more than a brother-sister relationship between Casey and Lee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee, who was reported missing last summer. Caylee's body was found in December 2008 not far from the Anthony family home in Orange County.

Hear Audio; Read Transcript

Also in his interview, Grund is says Lee Anthony said his sister and their mother, Cindy Anthony, had a violent fight that led Casey Anthony to leave the home just before Caylee was reported missing. According to Grund, Lee Anthony said Cindy Anthony told him about the fight, which involved Cindy Anthony choking her daughter.

Grund, however, said Casey Anthony never mentioned the fight to him.

On Thursday, Cindy Anthony and her husband, George, are schedule to give sworn testimony in the Zenaida Gonzalez' civil suit. Gonzalez, whose name Anthony used for the babysitter she said had taken Caylee, is suing Casey Anthony for defamation. She says that Anthony's false claims damaged her reputation and ability to get a job.

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19129570/detail.html

Hey Lee....do you still believe everything your sister says

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: April 08, 2009, 04:44:57 PM »

Good going Dolce! You are one fierce and well spoken mama! She has not reponded to my email

I am still waiting for a response as well.

Here's my email:

Dear Ms. D'Onofrio,

I feel compelled to write you regarding my concern as to your  bias reporting on the Caylee Anthony case. I realize your desire 'go after' a story in this very high profile, disturbing, multifaceted case. However, a story that is true and factual would be a better representation of your reporting skills, than the one-sided stories that you have been responsible for feeding the public. One sided being that of the Anthony family.

The boat! Oh yes...the boat!  A perfect opportunity to ask George Anthony if he knows of one search KidFinders has been involved in? I can answer that for you....NONE!   Or ask George how many times he or any of his family....extended family included, joined in any of the searches for Caylee. All they did was stand in the shade selling tee-shirts and bracelets, or George drove around with a billboard. Neither of these actions contributed to a search for Caylee...alive or deceased. Why are they aligning themselves with a questionable organization, run by a felon?

It is time for you to get tough or get off the case and allow someone who is tough to get the REAL news out to the public. I will no longer be using Channel 6 as my 'go to' station for news on the Caylee Anthony case, until/unless you decide to stop being a supporter of the Anthony's and become a supporter of  Caylee and the TRUTH.  This little child rotted in a swamp while her mother was out partying and her grandparents were out collecting money for searches that never happened.....not from their court.  It is time, no past time for you to stand up and be a voice for Caylee!!  Stop the fluff reporting or turn it over to someone who can and will seek out TRUTH and Justice for Caylee.

Sincerely,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: April 08, 2009, 04:46:19 PM »

This is what I wrote but I got no response

To whom it may concern:
I am writing because I am deeply concerned about the reporting that your station has done regarding the Caylee Anthony case. I am sickened because these people are given the platform to speak and disseminate their vile motives into our community.  I will not and no longer be a viewer to this station.  The documents released yesterday show the community how an investigation was hindered.  Shame on this station for giving these people a platform.  Remember, these are the same individuals that reportedly dined on crab puffs as their grandchilds body was being removed from the woods.  This type of journalism makes Geraldo Riveria look like a distinguished journalist.

WOOHOO!  She can't write a little form letter in response to this!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: April 08, 2009, 04:47:35 PM »

Here's my email:

Dear Ms. D'Onofrio,

I feel compelled to write you regarding my concern as to your  bias reporting on the Caylee Anthony case. I realize your desire 'go after' a story in this very high profile, disturbing, multifaceted case. However, a story that is true and factual would be a better representation of your reporting skills, than the one-sided stories that you have been responsible for feeding the public. One sided being that of the Anthony family.

The boat! Oh yes...the boat!  A perfect opportunity to ask George Anthony if he knows of one search KidFinders has been involved in? I can answer that for you....NONE!   Or ask George how many times he or any of his family....extended family included, joined in any of the searches for Caylee. All they did was stand in the shade selling tee-shirts and bracelets, or George drove around with a billboard. Neither of these actions contributed to a search for Caylee...alive or deceased. Why are they aligning themselves with a questionable organization, run by a felon?

It is time for you to get tough or get off the case and allow someone who is tough to get the REAL news out to the public. I will no longer be using Channel 6 as my 'go to' station for news on the Caylee Anthony case, until/unless you decide to stop being a supporter of the Anthony's and become a supporter of  Caylee and the TRUTH.  This little child rotted in a swamp while her mother was out partying and her grandparents were out collecting money for searches that never happened.....not from their court.  It is time, no past time for you to stand up and be a voice for Caylee!!  Stop the fluff reporting or turn it over to someone who can and will seek out TRUTH and Justice for Caylee.

Sincerely,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Good job!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: April 08, 2009, 05:00:30 PM »

Hey Lee....do you still believe everything your sister says

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: April 08, 2009, 05:01:33 PM »

All the letters sent are receiving the same form letter in response.  Maybe a forward/cc of letters to Kathi Belich or another station that is not afraid to ask the hard questions will open some eyes.  I fear you are all being treated like you are dealing with a automated answering machine and though it may help to vent, it will not have any real and tangible outcome.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 08, 2009, 05:05:25 PM »

Here's my email:

Dear Ms. D'Onofrio,

Sincerely,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Good job!!!!

I think I struck a cord....I just got this!!

Dear Mr. xxxxxx, (I am not a male)

I am sorry you feel this way.  I am on no one's side in this story except for
little Caylee.  You and many people on these blogs have a very skewed idea of my
reporting.  Most of my sources are close to the investigation and not to the
Anthony family who has distanced themselves from most of the media and they have
become very unavailable.  To be clear, a colleague of mine just interviewed
George, not me.  Also when Jose Baez said that he gets most of his discovery
from me, he was referring to various leaks from inside the investigation.  It
was a sarcastic comment he made in open court.  I have no personal relationships
with anyone involved in this case period.
  I understand people are looking to
blame anyone and everyone.  I ask you to redirect your emotion and anger at the
person who killed this child.

I will continue to be fair and balanced as I believe I have been from the
beginning allowing ALL sides to have their say. 

Thank you kindly for your feedback.

Best regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.