April 26, 2024, 06:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271388 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: April 08, 2009, 05:06:33 PM »

Good going Dolce! You are one fierce and well spoken mama! She has not reponded to my email

I am still waiting for a response as well.

Here's my email:

Dear Ms. D'Onofrio,

I feel compelled to write you regarding my concern as to your  bias reporting on the Caylee Anthony case. I realize your desire 'go after' a story in this very high profile, disturbing, multifaceted case. However, a story that is true and factual would be a better representation of your reporting skills, than the one-sided stories that you have been responsible for feeding the public. One sided being that of the Anthony family.

The boat! Oh yes...the boat!  A perfect opportunity to ask George Anthony if he knows of one search KidFinders has been involved in? I can answer that for you....NONE!   Or ask George how many times he or any of his family....extended family included, joined in any of the searches for Caylee. All they did was stand in the shade selling tee-shirts and bracelets, or George drove around with a billboard. Neither of these actions contributed to a search for Caylee...alive or deceased. Why are they aligning themselves with a questionable organization, run by a felon?

It is time for you to get tough or get off the case and allow someone who is tough to get the REAL news out to the public. I will no longer be using Channel 6 as my 'go to' station for news on the Caylee Anthony case, until/unless you decide to stop being a supporter of the Anthony's and become a supporter of  Caylee and the TRUTH.  This little child rotted in a swamp while her mother was out partying and her grandparents were out collecting money for searches that never happened.....not from their court.  It is time, no past time for you to stand up and be a voice for Caylee!!  Stop the fluff reporting or turn it over to someone who can and will seek out TRUTH and Justice for Caylee.

Sincerely,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Good job!!!!

thanks A1...eeerrrr I think I pissed her off!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: April 08, 2009, 05:11:22 PM »

All the letters sent are receiving the same form letter in response.  Maybe a forward/cc of letters to Kathi Belich or another station that is not afraid to ask the hard questions will open some eyes.  I fear you are all being treated like you are dealing with a automated answering machine and though it may help to vent, it will not have any real and tangible outcome.

I thought that as well until I received a response....at least we now know she is reading them

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: April 08, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

Good going Dolce! You are one fierce and well spoken mama! She has not reponded to my email

Here's my email:

Dear Ms. D'Onofrio,

I feel compelled to write you regarding my concern as to your  bias reporting on the Caylee Anthony case. I realize your desire 'go after' a story in this very high profile, disturbing, multifaceted case. However, a story that is true and factual would be a better representation of your reporting skills, than the one-sided stories that you have been responsible for feeding the public. One sided being that of the Anthony family.

The boat! Oh yes...the boat!  A perfect opportunity to ask George Anthony if he knows of one search KidFinders has been involved in? I can answer that for you....NONE!   Or ask George how many times he or any of his family....extended family included, joined in any of the searches for Caylee. All they did was stand in the shade selling tee-shirts and bracelets, or George drove around with a billboard. Neither of these actions contributed to a search for Caylee...alive or deceased. Why are they aligning themselves with a questionable organization, run by a felon?

It is time for you to get tough or get off the case and allow someone who is tough to get the REAL news out to the public. I will no longer be using Channel 6 as my 'go to' station for news on the Caylee Anthony case, until/unless you decide to stop being a supporter of the Anthony's and become a supporter of  Caylee and the TRUTH.  This little child rotted in a swamp while her mother was out partying and her grandparents were out collecting money for searches that never happened.....not from their court.  It is time, no past time for you to stand up and be a voice for Caylee!!  Stop the fluff reporting or turn it over to someone who can and will seek out TRUTH and Justice for Caylee.

Sincerely,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Good job!!!!

I think I struck a cord....I just got this!!

Dear Mr. xxxxxx, (I am not a male)

I am sorry you feel this way.  I am on no one's side in this story except for
little Caylee.  You and many people on these blogs have a very skewed idea of my
reporting.  Most of my sources are close to the investigation and not to the
Anthony family who has distanced themselves from most of the media and they have
become very unavailable.  To be clear, a colleague of mine just interviewed
George, not me.  Also when Jose Baez said that he gets most of his discovery
from me, he was referring to various leaks from inside the investigation.  It
was a sarcastic comment he made in open court.  I have no personal relationships
with anyone involved in this case period.
  I understand people are looking to
blame anyone and everyone.  I ask you to redirect your emotion and anger at the
person who killed this child.

I will continue to be fair and balanced as I believe I have been from the
beginning allowing ALL sides to have their say. 

Thank you kindly for your feedback.

Best regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com <mailto:jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

You and many people on these blogs have a very skewed idea of my
reporting.
- well no, actually we on THOSE BLOGS actually have a similar feeling that it is not us that is SKEWED but rather the reporting.  In journalism school do they not teach that if your article is being read wrong then you are writing it wrong?

Also when Jose Baez said that he gets most of his discovery
was a sarcastic comment he made in open court.
- if this in fact is true then why was it not reported on that way in the media which she clearly has access to?

I ask you to redirect your emotion and anger at the
- how about justice for Caylee which I would expect any credible reporter to do as well.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: April 08, 2009, 05:16:28 PM »

All the letters sent are receiving the same form letter in response.  Maybe a forward/cc of letters to Kathi Belich or another station that is not afraid to ask the hard questions will open some eyes.  I fear you are all being treated like you are dealing with a automated answering machine and though it may help to vent, it will not have any real and tangible outcome.

I thought that as well until I received a response....at least we now know she is reading them

Or she is doing her daily drive by on THOSE BLOGS and is seeing that the "thank you for your time but I don't give a crap " form response has been outed.  Tsk Tsk
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: April 08, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »

Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 08, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »

Here's my email:

Dear Ms. D'Onofrio,

Sincerely,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Good job!!!!

I think I struck a cord....I just got this!!

Dear Mr. xxxxxx, (I am not a male)

I am sorry you feel this way.  I am on no one's side in this story except for
little Caylee.  You and many people on these blogs have a very skewed idea of my
reporting.  Most of my sources are close to the investigation and not to the
Anthony family who has distanced themselves from most of the media and they have
become very unavailable.  To be clear, a colleague of mine just interviewed
George, not me.  Also when Jose Baez said that he gets most of his discovery
was a sarcastic comment he made in open court.  I have no personal relationships
with anyone involved in this case period.
  I understand people are looking to
blame anyone and everyone.  I ask you to redirect your emotion and anger at the

I will continue to be fair and balanced as I believe I have been from the
beginning allowing ALL sides to have their say. 

Thank you kindly for your feedback.

Best regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com <mailto:jdonofrio@wkmg.com>

You and many people on these blogs have a very skewed idea of my
reporting.
- well no, actually we on THOSE BLOGS actually have a similar feeling that it is not us that is SKEWED but rather the reporting.  In journalism school do they not teach that if your article is being read wrong then you are writing it wrong?

Also when Jose Baez said that he gets most of his discovery
was a sarcastic comment he made in open court.
- if this in fact is true then why was it not reported on that way in the media which she clearly has access to?

I ask you to redirect your emotion and anger at the
- how about justice for Caylee which I would expect any credible reporter to do as well.

It still does not explain why he singled her out, all the other major media personalities were present at that hearing as well that day.

PS Jessica, not all the media went into the Anthony home like you did with that nauseating boo hoo piece with Cindy while allowing Cindy to put forward her agenda supporting her daughter as innocent

RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: April 08, 2009, 05:22:50 PM »

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

omg this really is a bombshell!!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: April 08, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »

Eyewitness thank you as Ive been wanting to know exactly who filed and when too    WOO HOO  FLIPPIN WOO WHOO      Well, he said this crap was getting old!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: April 08, 2009, 05:26:33 PM »

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.

Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 08, 2009, 05:28:10 PM »

Please, no nanners, but I just wanted to comment on something that's been in my head since listening to AD's and other people's interviews.  So many of Casey friends and the Grunds have said that something changed in Casey after she had Caylee.  Maybe Casey was 'nuts' before Caylee, but her friends saw a huge change in her after the baby was born.  But, and I know Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, of course, but just listening to the tapes of everyone now and hearing them say that Cindy was the leader in the home; she de-manned George, she would call Casey up when she was out with Annie, demanding to know where she was and when she's coming home and just seeing how Cindy is on tv...I can't help but hold Cindy accountable for a lot of this situation.  You see teenagers kill their abusive parent on some of these crime shows...them saying they just couldn't take the abuse anymore, well, it sounds to me like Cindy is a mental abuser and she took George's self-esteem from him and maybe did something mentally to Casey (no nanners!)....and Lee, man, when he talks he sounds exactly like Cindy.  He goes on and on and says nothing.  I am just seeing the mental abuse Cindy has put on her family.  And I can't help to think that she would have done the same thing to Caylee and didn't somebody say Casey didn't want Caylee growing up in that environment?  I thought I heard that.  But anyway, I just wanted to say, yes, Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, that's for sure and my opinion of her doesn't change, but Cindy, in my opinion, I think Cindy pushed so much that Casey learned how to lie  as to try not to get her mom mad when she was younger and then as she got older, she just continued lying.  I see that Cindy did not teach Casey how to be a young mother.  Instead, Cindy wanted Caylee for herself.  That was Cindy's first mistake.  And to tell Casey she was an unfit mother all the time and 'making' Casey be a  mom when she wanted to give the baby up for adoption...she set Casey up to fail from the get go.  Why didn't Cindy just adopt Caylee from the beginning, that way it would have freed Casey up to go do whatever she wanted to do and it would have given Cindy the child she wanted.  I really hope Cindy knows she had a huge part in Caylee's death.  Because I truly believes she does and I blame George too for not being a man and putting Cindy in her place.  By that I mean, override her decisions if need be, etc.  Okay, that's enough...I hope you all understand what I'm saying.
No nanners from me, you just wrote exactly to a tee what I thought all along. Cindy is a pushy, manipulative women and I blame her almost as much as I blame KC. JMO JSM

I agree with you...although...while reading and agreeing, I did have another thought....

what if - Cindy just wanted a grandchild and she didn't want KC to abort or give away her grandchild (how would most people feel if they knew in advance that their grandchild was going to be done away with?)

and...so, Cindy tried to make KC do the right thing and bring her child into the world and the grandparents would help.

along the way...Cindy realized KC didn't want a kid and, since it was her grandchild, Cindy became very protective over the child even before it was born.

I can understand wanting your grandchild.  BUT when the child was here....from day one...it was a fight.  What do you do then?  Just saying....maybe there's more to this book than the cover.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #250 on: April 08, 2009, 05:30:01 PM »

WOW   Sunny I think you got under Jessica's skin 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2009, 05:31:15 PM »

Posted: 4:44 pm EDT April 8, 2009Updated: 5:04 pm EDT April 8, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Jose Baez has been investigated by the Florida Bar before, but now sources tell Eyewitness News it's the judge in the case against Casey that's filed a complaint against Casey Anthony's own attorney.

LEGAL ANALYST: Bill Sheaffer On Judge Complaint

It's very rare for a judge to file a complaint like this, but all judges are obligated as attorneys to report possible violations.

There's speculation the complaints involve the private eye's claim he was told not to call 911 if he found Caylee's body. But, shocking as it might be, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says calling 911 could've gotten Casey Anthony's defense team in trouble.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland would not talk to Eyewitness News about his Bar complaint against defense attorney Jose Baez. Sheaffer, who served on a Bar grievance committee, told Eyewitness News the complaint would not automatically disqualify Strickland from the case.   It absolutely wont

Casey Anthony would have to make a strong claim that it jeopardizes her right to a fair trial, but Sheaffer wouldn't advise it.

"Casey Anthony should think long and hard before she files a motion to recuse Judge Strickland from this case because there are a lot of other judges out there that are less tolerant and patient with her attorney than Judge Strickland has been,"
Sheaffer said.    Amen to that, nor will he be recused

Dominic Casey told detectives he would've called 911 if he had found Caylee in November, but also that he was told not to call 911 by someone he apparently identified during an interview, which Judge Strickland sealed because it divulged defense secrets.

Sheaffer says no one is legally obligated to call 911 after finding a body and Casey's defense team would be legally obligated not to if it would incriminate her.

"He is prohibited by the rules of ethics from ever divulging that information," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer leaves off something important here, if an attorney becomes aware of evidence that is directly linked to his client, he should retain counsel for themselves & have a third party represent what was discovered

Sheaffer said it would cost Baez his license and, for the justice system to work, it has to be that way.

"A client must know that there is one person that they can tell the truth to," Sheaffer explained.

Sheaffer believes the judge's complaint involves more than a defense instruction to Dominic Casey not to call 911. He says judges usually handle trivial issues with attorneys by holding contempt of court hearings in their own courtrooms.

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.    This would be Macaluso "Mac the Knife"

Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

This is not new news, listening to the LE interview you hear that Brad Conway was not only present but representing DC (I questioned the conflict of interest) as well as Thomas Luka, Lee's attorney - they share office space.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 08, 2009, 05:31:23 PM »

omg this really is a bombshell!!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #253 on: April 08, 2009, 05:31:57 PM »

When a judge files a complaint against an attorney.....  How's your day going Jose 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »

WOOHOO...here come de Judge, here come de Judge....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 08, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »

It is chilling to me to hear Annie and others say that Cindy phoned Casey all the time and asked where she was, what she was doing, when she was coming home or just ordering her to come home.  I think Cindy is a total control freak.  Annie said Cindy would tell Casey to "come home, I want to go to bed."  Why couldn't she go to bed whether Casey was there or not?  The baby surely would be sleeping.  There is no doubt that Casey wanted a life of her own, but what youhng woman does not?  Cindy was like a giant octopus, always controlling, threatening, advising and then turning on the sugar and sweetness.  She complained to her coworkers about having to keep Caylee so much, but then she threatened Casey with taking full custody of the child.  Just what did Cindy want?  Casey is a problem, no doubt, but I think Cindy caused what happened to Caylee.  She just badgered Casey too much.  It pushed a girl who was already a bit wacky right over the edge.  You cannot play those kinds of emotional games or drama queen games without consequences.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 08, 2009, 05:36:21 PM »

WOW   Sunny I think you got under Jessica's skin 

me too....I doubt that it will change her ...but she now knows people are WATCHING her ineffectiveness.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: April 08, 2009, 05:36:43 PM »

Here's my email:

Dear Ms. D'Onofrio,

Sincerely,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Good job!!!!

thanks A1...eeerrrr I think I pissed her off!   

Great letter!  That should spoil her day...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2009, 05:37:18 PM »

When a judge files a complaint against an attorney.....  How's your day going Jose 

Leave the laptop for a while and all he!! breaks loose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: April 08, 2009, 05:38:19 PM »

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.

uuummmmmmm interesting...everyone that comes in contact with the A's get burned one way or another.....play with the devil and you get burned

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.