March 29, 2024, 04:54:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 270320 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 08, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »

Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html

WOOHOO...here come de Judge, here come de Judge....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: April 08, 2009, 05:39:31 PM »

When a judge files a complaint against an attorney.....  How's your day going Jose 

I would so love to see Kathi B corner him about this and then finish the interview with "where did you get your law degree?"  like he asked her last week the putz.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: April 08, 2009, 05:39:47 PM »

Miki, and you once said that you didn't have anything intellegent to add here?  I liked your post.  And I agree.  I've met many mothers who's children were nothing but pure evil from the get go and they did nothing to bring this out and actually did everything in their power to prevent it.  I don't want to step on your toes or onto my soapbox but CA and slore are two peas in a pod, but two totally different peas, if that makes sense.

Afternoon Monkeys!  I can't wait to hear GA & CA's depos tomorrow.

Me either.. 

I wonder how many times BC will instruct them not to answer a question or they will invoke the 5th.................or just out and out lie!!

I would anticipate quite a few & it will be frustrating.  Those questions will be certified & it will be ruled upon by the civil judge as to whether they will be compelled to answer all or any of the questions they refuse/decline to answer at the time of the deposition.

Yes...I'm sure you're right, Capp...all the monkeys will be frustrated becase ALL we'll be hearing will be instructions not to answer.  One little thought though, if the question especially riles Cindy, she just might slip and answer or begin to answer the question before the attorney gets a chance to say anything.  Example:  Lee said he wasn't 100% sure who Caylee's dad was "while" his attorney was telling him not to answer.  tee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 08, 2009, 05:41:34 PM »

Miki, and you once said that you didn't have anything intellegent to add here?  I liked your post.  And I agree.  I've met many mothers who's children were nothing but pure evil from the get go and they did nothing to bring this out and actually did everything in their power to prevent it.  I don't want to step on your toes or onto my soapbox but CA and slore are two peas in a pod, but two totally different peas, if that makes sense.

Me either.. 

I wonder how many times BC will instruct them not to answer a question or they will invoke the 5th.................or just out and out lie!!

I would anticipate quite a few & it will be frustrating.  Those questions will be certified & it will be ruled upon by the civil judge as to whether they will be compelled to answer all or any of the questions they refuse/decline to answer at the time of the deposition.

and aren't we still waiting on a ruling about Lee's refusal to answer several questions in his depo?

Yes Sunny, and we will be hearing a ruling in the near future as to whether Dominic Casey will be held in contempt and/or when he will be compelled with or without counsel present to take his deposition in the civil case.  Morgan's office filed both motions.

Capp, do you know if under the Florida law that "contempt" (for depos) could bring jail time?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: April 08, 2009, 05:44:14 PM »

Good going Dolce! You are one fierce and well spoken mama! She has not reponded to my email

I am still waiting for a response as well.

Here's my email:

Dear Ms. D'Onofrio,

I feel compelled to write you regarding my concern as to your  bias reporting on the Caylee Anthony case. I realize your desire 'go after' a story in this very high profile, disturbing, multifaceted case. However, a story that is true and factual would be a better representation of your reporting skills, than the one-sided stories that you have been responsible for feeding the public. One sided being that of the Anthony family.

The boat! Oh yes...the boat!  A perfect opportunity to ask George Anthony if he knows of one search KidFinders has been involved in? I can answer that for you....NONE!   Or ask George how many times he or any of his family....extended family included, joined in any of the searches for Caylee. All they did was stand in the shade selling tee-shirts and bracelets, or George drove around with a billboard. Neither of these actions contributed to a search for Caylee...alive or deceased. Why are they aligning themselves with a questionable organization, run by a felon?

It is time for you to get tough or get off the case and allow someone who is tough to get the REAL news out to the public. I will no longer be using Channel 6 as my 'go to' station for news on the Caylee Anthony case, until/unless you decide to stop being a supporter of the Anthony's and become a supporter of  Caylee and the TRUTH.  This little child rotted in a swamp while her mother was out partying and her grandparents were out collecting money for searches that never happened.....not from their court.  It is time, no past time for you to stand up and be a voice for Caylee!!  Stop the fluff reporting or turn it over to someone who can and will seek out TRUTH and Justice for Caylee.

Sincerely,
xxxxxx xxxxxx

I would have given my paycheck to see LA's face when he heard that one! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: April 08, 2009, 05:44:18 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Just how close was she to her brother?
posted by halboedeker on Apr 8, 2009 4:33:17 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Just when you think the Casey Anthony case can't get more sordid, it does.

"Sexual allegations in the case against Casey -- a former boyfriend now claiming that Casey's brother, Lee, was pressuring his sister for sex," WESH-Channel 2 anchor Scott Walker said in opening the 4 p.m. newscast.

Yes, it was a sensational way to start the news.

WESH reporter Amanda Ober turned to a newly released recording of a law-enforcement interview with  Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance.

Grund told detectives that Casey told him that she didn't feel comfortable with Lee being around her daughter, Caylee. Grund cited her reason: Lee attempted to have sex with her when they were alone at the house.

"I didn't have anything else concrete on it," Grund told detectives. "It was so vile and disgusting to me that I really didn't want to go any further into it."

Casey is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

Ober put Grund's statements in context: He had called Casey a pathological liar, and she was the source of the allegations.

There's been rampant speculation that Lee might be the father of Caylee, but Ober reminded viewers that an FBI paternity test showed that wasn't true. Casey Anthony has said she had a one-night stand with Caylee's father, who later died in a car accident.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-just-how-close-was-she-to-her-brother.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: April 08, 2009, 05:45:30 PM »

Casey Anthony's parents to be questioned in civil case
George Anthony and Cindy Anthony are scheduled to attend depositions
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:27 PM EDT, April 8, 2009
<snipped>
Thursday may prove to be a big day in the Casey Anthony's civil case.
Her mother, Cindy Anthony, and father, George Anthony, are scheduled to be questioned under oath by attorneys representing Zenaida Gonzalez.

Keith Mitnik, one of Gonzalez's attorneys, said Cindy Anthony is a central person involved in the case. She spoke publicly about the nanny when Casey Anthony couldn't, he said.
The questioning will take place at the Morgan & Morgan law firm in Orlando.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-civil-case-040809,0,5983370.story

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 08, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »

OOPS somehow I quoted the wrong post!   I was trying to quote the details that Jesse Grund told the Police about Lee pressuring Casey for sex...   dunno what I did wrong.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2009, 05:47:28 PM »

When a judge files a complaint against an attorney.....  How's your day going Jose 

Leave the laptop for a while and all he!! breaks loose. 

Same here, Trimm!       I'm doing the monkey dance!   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: April 08, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »

All the letters sent are receiving the same form letter in response.  Maybe a forward/cc of letters to Kathi Belich or another station that is not afraid to ask the hard questions will open some eyes.  I fear you are all being treated like you are dealing with a automated answering machine and though it may help to vent, it will not have any real and tangible outcome.

NRose...good points!!

Maybe the info should be sent to the top person at the station.

I love the idea of forwarding the letters and responses on to Kathi Belich 

All the letters the monkeys sent are great!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »

It is chilling to me to hear Annie and others say that Cindy phoned Casey all the time and asked where she was, what she was doing, when she was coming home or just ordering her to come home.  I think Cindy is a total control freak.  Annie said Cindy would tell Casey to "come home, I want to go to bed."  Why couldn't she go to bed whether Casey was there or not?  The baby surely would be sleeping.  There is no doubt that Casey wanted a life of her own, but what youhng woman does not?  Cindy was like a giant octopus, always controlling, threatening, advising and then turning on the sugar and sweetness.  She complained to her coworkers about having to keep Caylee so much, but then she threatened Casey with taking full custody of the child.  Just what did Cindy want?  Casey is a problem, no doubt, but I think Cindy caused what happened to Caylee.  She just badgered Casey too much.  It pushed a girl who was already a bit wacky right over the edge.  You cannot play those kinds of emotional games or drama queen games without consequences.

I agree.   Good to see you Hudsunn.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2009, 05:49:30 PM »

All the letters sent are receiving the same form letter in response.  Maybe a forward/cc of letters to Kathi Belich or another station that is not afraid to ask the hard questions will open some eyes.  I fear you are all being treated like you are dealing with a automated answering machine and though it may help to vent, it will not have any real and tangible outcome.

I thought that as well until I received a response....at least we now know she is reading them

AND...that she's not having a good day at the office!!   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »

I would have given my paycheck to see LA's face when he heard that one! 

I know what you mean!    I wonder what Mallory thought about that?   Wonder if she still wants to support CMA???
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2009, 05:51:46 PM »

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

WOW, just wow!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »

I'll bet Judge S was jumping up and down when he realized he had a complaint against BOZO. He has been so patient with his stupid antics....you know he has to be wanting to slap him silly

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2009, 05:54:30 PM »

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.

Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

So it is Bozo and Conman?   Right?   Both of them are being investigated?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2009, 05:55:41 PM »

Me either.. 

and aren't we still waiting on a ruling about Lee's refusal to answer several questions in his depo?

Yes Sunny, and we will be hearing a ruling in the near future as to whether Dominic Casey will be held in contempt and/or when he will be compelled with or without counsel present to take his deposition in the civil case.  Morgan's office filed both motions.

Capp, do you know if under the Florida law that "contempt" (for depos) could bring jail time?

Generally speaking, a contempt of court could lead to a term of imprisonment and/or a variety of  fines inc attorney fee cost

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2009, 05:57:42 PM »

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.

Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

So it is Bozo and Conman?   Right?   Both of them are being investigated?

I think the article is referring to Thomas Macaluso from California, he has a bar complaint pending hearing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2009, 05:59:06 PM »

Great letter!  That should spoil her day...

Thanks...I think all the letters the Monks wrote might be a wake up call to her that she is under the radar...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #279 on: April 08, 2009, 05:59:16 PM »

Looks like Byeass's arrogance and stupidity may have caught up with him. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.