April 25, 2024, 08:19:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271327 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2009, 06:00:39 PM »

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.

Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html

So it is Bozo and Conman?   Right?   Both of them are being investigated?

I think the article is referring to Thomas Macaluso from California, he has a bar complaint pending hearing

Oh, ok.      The way they started in on Conman in the next paragraph made me hopeful it was him!   
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2009, 06:01:12 PM »

Oh boy! Lee and his attorney are going to love that WESH's lead story at 6 is Lee wanted to have sex with Casey    To the average person who does not know what a liar Casey is, they may believe it. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: April 08, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »

Oh boy! Lee and his attorney are going to love that WESH's lead story at 6 is Lee wanted to have sex with Casey    To the average person who does not know what a liar Casey is, they may believe it. 

That should make him want to move out of Orlando,  if he doesn't end up in jail first!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: April 08, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »

When a judge files a complaint against an attorney.....  How's your day going Jose 

I would so love to see Kathi B corner him about this and then finish the interview with "where did you get your law degree?"  like he asked her last week the putz.

I'll bet she would love to smack that chit eating grim off his face as badly as we would!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »

When a judge files a complaint against an attorney.....  How's your day going Jose 

I would so love to see Kathi B corner him about this and then finish the interview with "where did you get your law degree?"  like he asked her last week the putz.

Oh me to NoRose and then have them play that clip every few hours throughout the day on their station.  Priceless.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: April 08, 2009, 06:07:45 PM »

Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

Looks like Byeass's arrogance and stupidity may have caught up with him. 

Am I reading this right  -   compaint in conway's investigation ?   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: April 08, 2009, 06:08:05 PM »

I know.Snit's gonna hit the fan.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 08, 2009, 06:09:22 PM »

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

I know Sasy.It's kinda confusing.Sound's like he's in trouble?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: April 08, 2009, 06:10:37 PM »

Maybe all three are under investigation?    Conman, Bozo, and Mac????
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: April 08, 2009, 06:10:38 PM »

Leave the laptop for a while and all he!! breaks loose. 

me too trimm! I put dinner out and cleaned up, by the time I got back there's all kinds of good news 

I'm surprised it was the Judge!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: April 08, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »

Now that would give me a terrible case of the grins. 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 08, 2009, 06:13:27 PM »

OOPS somehow I quoted the wrong post!   I was trying to quote the details that Jesse Grund told the Police about Lee pressuring Casey for sex...   dunno what I did wrong.

It happens.....what the heck....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 08, 2009, 06:13:57 PM »

Leave the laptop for a while and all he!! breaks loose. 

me too trimm! I put dinner out and cleaned up, by the time I got back there's all kinds of good news 

I'm surprised it was the Judge!

Me too.This is quite interesting. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: April 08, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »

OOPS somehow I quoted the wrong post!   I was trying to quote the details that Jesse Grund told the Police about Lee pressuring Casey for sex...   dunno what I did wrong.

It happens.....what the heck....

I knew what post you meant!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 08, 2009, 06:15:08 PM »

O wait it could be a complaint against him too.   He is the Anthonys attorney & represented DC, thats a conflict.    OK here is something else that just crossed my mind talking to a non-monkey girlfriend on the phone to tell her about Judge Strickland bringing the bar complaint  (she's in the hospital & Ive been updating her).

Remember when Bozo went in court with an emergency hearing to have the defense team allowed on the crime scene BEFORE Caylee was identified?    Well, it occurred to me that Judge Strickland has to be now wondering why Bozo was so adamant about that & now hearing whatever evidence was brought to him about what Baez may or may not have said in the way of instruction to Dominic Casey back in November regarding knowledge of Caylee being dead & not reporting it to LE right away if they found her.  There has to be more than just hearsay that moved the presiding judge to file this complaint to the bar.    It is an ethical obligation, not a sign of prejudice I might add - its not cause to have him recused from the case.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #295 on: April 08, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »

It is chilling to me to hear Annie and others say that Cindy phoned Casey all the time and asked where she was, what she was doing, when she was coming home or just ordering her to come home.  I think Cindy is a total control freak.  Annie said Cindy would tell Casey to "come home, I want to go to bed."  Why couldn't she go to bed whether Casey was there or not?  The baby surely would be sleeping.  There is no doubt that Casey wanted a life of her own, but what youhng woman does not?  Cindy was like a giant octopus, always controlling, threatening, advising and then turning on the sugar and sweetness.  She complained to her coworkers about having to keep Caylee so much, but then she threatened Casey with taking full custody of the child.  Just what did Cindy want?  Casey is a problem, no doubt, but I think Cindy caused what happened to Caylee.  She just badgered Casey too much.  It pushed a girl who was already a bit wacky right over the edge.  You cannot play those kinds of emotional games or drama queen games without consequences.
I agree with you.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »

I read it as all three lawyers need to lawyer up..  giddy up!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 08, 2009, 06:20:00 PM »

I read it as all three lawyers need to lawyer up..  giddy up!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #298 on: April 08, 2009, 06:22:30 PM »

What a complete and utter mess, and the circus just gets bigger and bigger 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: April 08, 2009, 06:22:49 PM »

Going to throw a slab of meat on the table.I'll be back.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.