March 28, 2024, 06:27:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 270298 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #340 on: April 08, 2009, 07:11:36 PM »

Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html

So does that mean that the judge won't be the judge when this comes to trial? Capp? Anyone?

he can remain as the presiding judge.
Thanks Peanut, I was behind and then read Capps post after I posted my question. Maybe JSM needs to read backwards from now on. 

haha jsm, sometimes i think reading backwards, literally, could actually make more sense in this circus of a case!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: April 08, 2009, 07:11:44 PM »

Wonder if KC knows yet that the judge filed a complaint against her little Jose?  tee hee

Cindy - I'm wondering how she'd keeping her head from exploding off her shoulders?   

I say put them all in a room together. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #342 on: April 08, 2009, 07:12:32 PM »

Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html

So does that mean that the judge won't be the judge when this comes to trial? Capp? Anyone?

It does not mean Judge "Stan the man" Strickland would be recused from the case.   He is legally obligated to report any violations.  Its an ethical obligation to file this complaint, not a sign of prejudice.

I agree its for Brad "Conman" Conway, I made a new post on 15 to clarify.  There just happens to be one filed against Macaluso as well in California.

Thanks Capp, I posted my question before I read more. I should have known the smart monkeys would have that answer before I asked my question. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: April 08, 2009, 07:13:16 PM »

It is chilling to me to hear Annie and others say that Cindy phoned Casey all the time and asked where she was, what she was doing, when she was coming home or just ordering her to come home.  I think Cindy is a total control freak.  Annie said Cindy would tell Casey to "come home, I want to go to bed."  Why couldn't she go to bed whether Casey was there or not?  The baby surely would be sleeping.  There is no doubt that Casey wanted a life of her own, but what youhng woman does not?  Cindy was like a giant octopus, always controlling, threatening, advising and then turning on the sugar and sweetness.  She complained to her coworkers about having to keep Caylee so much, but then she threatened Casey with taking full custody of the child.  Just what did Cindy want?  Casey is a problem, no doubt, but I think Cindy caused what happened to Caylee.  She just badgered Casey too much.  It pushed a girl who was already a bit wacky right over the edge.  You cannot play those kinds of emotional games or drama queen games without consequences.

i have to respectfully disagree...cindy is the drama queen. casey is a stone cold sociopath and the blame rests squarely on her shoulders imo. no matter how odious i may find cindy i think trying to blame her or anyone else in hindsight does a grave disservice to caylee and lessens the severe gravity of what casey did.

Peanut...ITA

Cindy is odious; however, IMO Caylee is dead because she was murdered by her mother, Casey.  Casey knew what she was doing. IMO it was a pre-mediated murder.  Casey took time and thought about it, she had no remorse that day or the day after or the next day or even 31 days later.  Grandmother is the one who called the police.  Casey wasn't even remorseful in the car when Cindy found her...Casey asked for what?  Another day!! She wanted to put off everything for another day!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: April 08, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »

I knew it would get more and more convoluted as it gets closer and closer to the October trial date; however, it's still six months away!

You know, you couldn't make this stuff up!

The cast of characters are what they are and it's coming out even sooner than I thought.

I think we are going to find ourselves seeing the trial actually end up being about a month away from the date tentatively set

How do you figure?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: April 08, 2009, 07:13:42 PM »

I knew it would get more and more convoluted as it gets closer and closer to the October trial date; however, it's still six months away!

The cast of characters are what they are and it's coming out even sooner than I thought.

I think we are going to find ourselves seeing the trial actually end up being about a month away from the date tentatively set

I think so too Capp...but I think it will be even further away than a month.    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: April 08, 2009, 07:14:06 PM »

Wonder if KC knows yet that the judge filed a complaint against her little Jose?  tee hee

Cindy - I'm wondering how she'd keeping her head from exploding off her shoulders?   

If you see a mushroom cloud over Orlando, her head has exploded! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: April 08, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »

It is chilling to me to hear Annie and others say that Cindy phoned Casey all the time and asked where she was, what she was doing, when she was coming home or just ordering her to come home.  I think Cindy is a total control freak.  Annie said Cindy would tell Casey to "come home, I want to go to bed."  Why couldn't she go to bed whether Casey was there or not?  The baby surely would be sleeping.  There is no doubt that Casey wanted a life of her own, but what youhng woman does not?  Cindy was like a giant octopus, always controlling, threatening, advising and then turning on the sugar and sweetness.  She complained to her coworkers about having to keep Caylee so much, but then she threatened Casey with taking full custody of the child.  Just what did Cindy want?  Casey is a problem, no doubt, but I think Cindy caused what happened to Caylee.  She just badgered Casey too much.  It pushed a girl who was already a bit wacky right over the edge.  You cannot play those kinds of emotional games or drama queen games without consequences.

i have to respectfully disagree...cindy is the drama queen. casey is a stone cold sociopath and the blame rests squarely on her shoulders imo. no matter how odious i may find cindy i think trying to blame her or anyone else in hindsight does a grave disservice to caylee and lessens the severe gravity of what casey did.

Peanut...ITA

Cindy is odious; however, IMO Caylee is dead because she was murdered by her mother, Casey.  Casey knew what she was doing. IMO it was a pre-mediated murder.  Casey took time and thought about it, she had no remorse that day or the day after or the next day or even 31 days later.  Grandmother is the one who called the police.  Casey wasn't even remorseful in the car when Cindy found her...Casey asked for what?  Another day!! She wanted to put off everything for another day!!!

yes. and i think she wanted that extra day so she could run.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: April 08, 2009, 07:18:38 PM »

Going to throw a slab of meat on the table.I'll be back.
  What kind of meat Trimm? I'm hungry. Can I have the leftovers? 

Baked chicken and baked potato....and beer. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: April 08, 2009, 07:20:31 PM »

I agree--more than a month.  More like sometime in 2010, unfortunately.  Now that Baez has this add'l. complaint against him, from Strickland himself, he might be off the case soon.  If so, I guess they'll get a new one from Florida.  I doubt LBK would want to contribute all her valuable time (*sarcasm*) to this case.  And that Todd Macaluso is under investigation too, so a new lawyer coming on board might delay things further.  Maybe, I don't know, just guessing here.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 08, 2009, 07:21:07 PM »

Please, no nanners, but I just wanted to comment on something that's been in my head since listening to AD's and other people's interviews.  So many of Casey friends and the Grunds have said that something changed in Casey after she had Caylee.  Maybe Casey was 'nuts' before Caylee, but her friends saw a huge change in her after the baby was born.  But, and I know Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, of course, but just listening to the tapes of everyone now and hearing them say that Cindy was the leader in the home; she de-manned George, she would call Casey up when she was out with Annie, demanding to know where she was and when she's coming home and just seeing how Cindy is on tv...I can't help but hold Cindy accountable for a lot of this situation.  You see teenagers kill their abusive parent on some of these crime shows...them saying they just couldn't take the abuse anymore, well, it sounds to me like Cindy is a mental abuser and she took George's self-esteem from him and maybe did something mentally to Casey (no nanners!)....and Lee, man, when he talks he sounds exactly like Cindy.  He goes on and on and says nothing.  I am just seeing the mental abuse Cindy has put on her family.  And I can't help to think that she would have done the same thing to Caylee and didn't somebody say Casey didn't want Caylee growing up in that environment?  I thought I heard that.  But anyway, I just wanted to say, yes, Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, that's for sure and my opinion of her doesn't change, but Cindy, in my opinion, I think Cindy pushed so much that Casey learned how to lie  as to try not to get her mom mad when she was younger and then as she got older, she just continued lying.  I see that Cindy did not teach Casey how to be a young mother.  Instead, Cindy wanted Caylee for herself.  That was Cindy's first mistake.  And to tell Casey she was an unfit mother all the time and 'making' Casey be a  mom when she wanted to give the baby up for adoption...she set Casey up to fail from the get go.  Why didn't Cindy just adopt Caylee from the beginning, that way it would have freed Casey up to go do whatever she wanted to do and it would have given Cindy the child she wanted.  I really hope Cindy knows she had a huge part in Caylee's death.  Because I truly believes she does and I blame George too for not being a man and putting Cindy in her place.  By that I mean, override her decisions if need be, etc.  Okay, that's enough...I hope you all understand what I'm saying.
No nanners from me, you just wrote exactly to a tee what I thought all along. Cindy is a pushy, manipulative women and I blame her almost as much as I blame KC. JMO JSM

I agree with you...although...while reading and agreeing, I did have another thought....

what if - Cindy just wanted a grandchild and she didn't want KC to abort or give away her grandchild (how would most people feel if they knew in advance that their grandchild was going to be done away with?)

and...so, Cindy tried to make KC do the right thing and bring her child into the world and the grandparents would help.

along the way...Cindy realized KC didn't want a kid and, since it was her grandchild, Cindy became very protective over the child even before it was born.

I can understand wanting your grandchild.  BUT when the child was here....from day one...it was a fight.  What do you do then?  Just saying....maybe there's more to this book than the cover.

Cindy didn't know KC was pregnant until she was 7 months along. There is no way she could have aborted that baby that far along. So I don't think that would have been an issue, KC was pregnant and was having the baby. So abortion was not even an option.

Cindy tried to make KC do the right thing, keeping the baby and letting grandparents help? Cindy wanted control over KC and the baby. If Cindy wanted to do right for the BABY, she could have let KC give the baby up for adoption.

It was a fight from day one, and Cindy knew and KC knew from day one it would be a fight. But instead of doing the right thing for Caylee, they let Caylee be the pawn in their crazy hatred of each other. JMO JSM

I must be confusing the abortion part with KC talking about it to one of her girlfriends.

I agree, it was a fight from day one and that fight's not over yet. 

IMO, Cindy does have the problems you've express; however, I think that KC, too, had her own problems.  Once Caylee was born, she became the innocent between the two beasts.
Neither one, both Cindy and KC, just couldn't stop the fight.

I can see where KC would rebel against an over-bearing parent; I can also see where KC's actions, especially with the child, would cause an over-bearing parent to become more over-bearing.   

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's understandable how both KC and Cindy could feel...anyone would...however, both of them seem to go way beyond what normal people do - now we can see the end result...it is what it is.

A murderering mother and a lying, scheming, controlling grandmother - both sociopaths IMO.

I agree with all of this, but I do blame Cindy for MAKING KC keep the baby. I'm sure KC thought about an abortion at first, but how could she pay for it? With mommy's credit card? You are right both sociopaths with one man in the house without the cajones to take care of the situation. Sad, so sad for poor Caylee. Had KC and Cindy not been sociopaths, then I truly believe they could have come to an agreement to give Caylee up for adoption.
JMO JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 08, 2009, 07:22:05 PM »

Peanut...ITA

Its a fair thing to contemplate when also considering how she was talking to Mark Hawkins so much out in California & even told his mother when she ran into her July 10th at Target (yes one of the days she wrote a check from Amy's checkbook) that she had told her mother she was planning a visit to see him (I dont think Casey told her mother this at all).   Casey's messages indicate that she was in significant contact with him from mid June thru July, including one that said "I have something to tell you that are not going to like."  (that might have had to do with something regarding Lee & I think it was Mark's sister that he previously dated).

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 08, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »

Maybe we should all order in pizza. 
  Muffy, I can't have pizza til Easter. I gave it up for Lent. You know JSM loves pizza. Why'd you mention it. 

Luv you Muffy, my favourite Bee!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: April 08, 2009, 07:24:33 PM »

It would'nt suprise me Leroy.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: April 08, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »

What a complete and utter mess, and the circus just gets bigger and bigger 
YEPPERS!   

Flossy has joined a circus????      

I almost spit beer on my keyboard Leroy! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: April 08, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »

Maybe we should all order in pizza. 
  Muffy, I can't have pizza til Easter. I gave it up for Lent. You know JSM loves pizza. Why'd you mention it. 

Luv you Muffy, my favourite Bee!! 

Mine too.   

~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: April 08, 2009, 07:29:11 PM »

Peanut...ITA

Its a fair thing to contemplate when also considering how she was talking to Mark Hawkins so much out in California & even told his mother when she ran into her July 10th at Target (yes one of the days she wrote a check from Amy's checkbook) that she had told her mother she was planning a visit to see him (I dont think Casey told her mother this at all).   Casey's messages indicate that she was in significant contact with him from mid June thru July, including one that said "I have something to tell you that are not going to like."  (that might have had to do with something regarding Lee & I think it was Mark's sister that he previously dated).

i suspect this is also why she left her purse and id in the car when she abandoned it at amscot. she wanted it to possibly appear that both she and caylee were missing due to foul play.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: April 08, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »

Baked chicken and baked potato....and beer. 
Meat, potatoes and beer! Awesome

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: April 08, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »

Lovin all this, Sindy and her lap dog georgie getting their cages rattled big time right before their depo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Hope the Hawaii Motel is booked up solid tonight, no room at the inn for a phoney suicidal diversion.  Bozo's tummy ache must raging though, maybe kc could order him some peptobizmal  from the commisary.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 08, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »

Lovin all this, Sindy and her lap dog georgie getting their cages rattled big time right before their depo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Hope the Hawaii Motel is booked up solid tonight, no room at the inn for a phoney suicidal diversion.  Bozo's tummy ache must raging though, maybe kc could order him some peptobizmal  from the commisary.

JSM is loving it too Mizjay! You wanna bet they don't show up tomorrow. I think one of the Ants may be in the ER tonight with heart palpitations and Baez back in the hospital with hemorrhoids.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.