April 18, 2024, 06:53:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271014 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #360 on: April 08, 2009, 07:37:14 PM »

Wonder if KC knows yet that the judge filed a complaint against her little Jose?  tee hee

Cindy - I'm wondering how she'd keeping her head from exploding off her shoulders?   

Lovin all this, Sindy and her lap dog georgie getting their cages rattled big time right before their depo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Hope the Hawaii Motel is booked up solid tonight, no room at the inn for a phoney suicidal diversion.  Bozo's tummy ache must raging though, maybe kc could order him some peptobizmal  from the commisary.

JSM is loving it too Mizjay! You wanna bet they don't show up tomorrow. I think one of the Ants may be in the ER tonight with heart palpitations and Baez back in the hospital with hemorrhoids from Strickland's boot up Baez's arse. .
EDITED ABOVE

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 08, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »

OK heres another aspect of these new allegations against Bozo to the bar.   It could be an issue of contract.    Dominic Casey was originally under contract as a PI for the Baez law firm, there was a dispute & Baez reportedly let him go.  Dominic Casey then went under contract with both the Anthonys & Casey herself.   Bozo is NOT the Anthonys attorney, Dominic Casey is not under his employee in November.  There was a big brewhaha over "work product" & when who worked for who after Hoover exposed these visits to the Suburban woods, a month later to be a few feet away from where Caylee was actually found with items directly linked to the Anthony house and/or Casey herself.  Earlier I mentioned that Judge Strickland sees something hinky, I brought up that Bozo filing an emergency motion for the defense to be allowed at the recovery crime scene BEFORE Caylee was identified may be why "Stan the man" is questioning Bozo's conduct.    There has to be something more than a hearsay comment that Judge Strickland found it within his legal & ethical obligation to file the complaint.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 08, 2009, 07:41:56 PM »

I paused the JVM show when she was reading the presser from Baez new mouth:

"Mr. Baez has done nothing unethical throughout the investigation and as Casey Anthony's defense lawyer....

... he and his counsel will respond at the appropriate time to refute any and all of the untrue allegations"

SOOOOOO this means he has already hired a lawyer...ROFL  .There so has to be a lawyer shortage in Florida now.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 08, 2009, 07:42:23 PM »

Friend: Casey Wanted To Commit Herself
Annie Downing Tells Investigators Anthony Was Chronic Liar
POSTED: Wednesday, April 8, 2009
UPDATED: 7:04 pm EDT April 8, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's former best friend spoke to investigators about time she spent with the Anthony family immediately after Anthony was released on bond the first time.
Annie Downing stayed at the Anthony family home on Hope Spring Drive in east Orlando for one night in the summer of 2008.

Downing told investigators that Anthony did not give her a good idea of what happened to Caylee Anthony, but Downing said if Anthony did kill her daughter, she would not have acted alone.
"If Casey harmed Caylee, she didn't do it alone. I know that for sure. Casey's not that smart," Downing said.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19131357/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: April 08, 2009, 07:44:46 PM »

"Mr. Baez has done nothing unethical throughout the investigation and as Casey Anthony's defense lawyer....

... he and his counsel will respond at the appropriate time to refute any and all of the untrue allegations"

SOOOOOO this means he has already hired a lawyer...ROFL  .There so has to be a lawyer shortage in Florida now.

The hit just keep on coming.
I think there's a Thunderstorm of Justice brewing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 08, 2009, 07:46:37 PM »

Wonder if KC knows yet that the judge filed a complaint against her little Jose?  tee hee

Cindy - I'm wondering how she'd keeping her head from exploding off her shoulders?   

Lovin all this, Sindy and her lap dog georgie getting their cages rattled big time right before their depo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Hope the Hawaii Motel is booked up solid tonight, no room at the inn for a phoney suicidal diversion.  Bozo's tummy ache must raging though, maybe kc could order him some peptobizmal  from the commisary.

JSM is loving it too Mizjay! You wanna bet they don't show up tomorrow. I think one of the Ants may be in the ER tonight with heart palpitations and Baez back in the hospital with hemorrhoids.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #366 on: April 08, 2009, 07:46:45 PM »

Going to throw a slab of meat on the table.I'll be back.
  What kind of meat Trimm? I'm hungry. Can I have the leftovers? 

Maybe we should all order in pizza. 

Hugry Howie's just delivered a Butter Garlic crust pepperoni pizza and breadsticks to my house, so I'm all set!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 08, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »

He had an "ethics laywer" representing him with the last round of bar complaints...makes it all the more convoluted doesnt it?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 08, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »

Going to throw a slab of meat on the table.I'll be back.
  What kind of meat Trimm? I'm hungry. Can I have the leftovers? 

Maybe we should all order in pizza. 

Hugry Howie's just delivered a Butter Garlic crust pepperoni pizza and breadsticks to my house, so I'm all set!!

I'm on my way.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #369 on: April 08, 2009, 07:51:52 PM »

Holy Moley! I just checked the news and read what our favorite Judge Stan did!! Way to go!!! and now Brad Conman is in trouble too! 

Did they honestly think they could pull this shady stuff and get away with it? Cindy and fam didn't give a flying F*$k about Caylee, all they wanted was they baby sociopath home and "mourn" Caylee in their "own way", which apparently involves sliced steak and crab puffs. Oh and don't forget a trip to Fusion to dance her cares away! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #370 on: April 08, 2009, 07:52:41 PM »

<snipped>
Casey Anthony's former best friend spoke to investigators about time she spent with the Anthony family immediately after Anthony was released on bond the first time.
Annie Downing stayed at the Anthony family home on Hope Spring Drive in east Orlando for one night in the summer of 2008.

Downing told investigators that Anthony did not give her a good idea of what happened to Caylee Anthony, but Downing said if Anthony did kill her daughter, she would not have acted alone.
"If Casey harmed Caylee, she didn't do it alone. I know that for sure. Casey's not that smart," Downing said.
I truly wish she would have commited herself, we may not be here talking about the murder of a two year old had she, perhaps. Since I've been following Sandra's case from the start, here is an example of how different the Cantu and Anthony families are. Family of Sandra has refused to take direct cash donations, must donate to the foundation. My heart breaks for Sandra's family.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 08, 2009, 07:52:56 PM »

Now I'm getting hungry...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 08, 2009, 07:53:26 PM »

He had an "ethics laywer" representing him with the last round of bar complaints...makes it all the more convoluted doesnt it?

Yes sure is getting interesting.  The talking heads were saying that we all have to remember that it is still pre-trial so this is exceptionally unusual.  If it were actions it in the court room there would have been a contempt hearing and dealt with that way.  They are all agreeing that it is somehow connected to the exparte request and speculating from there.  Their speculation included burying the body or instructions to bury the body, or if evidence such as the murder weapon mysteriously appear on Baez desk that these would be instances where the judge would be required to go to the bar.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 08, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »

<snipped>

While I agree Casey is not that bright despite her efforts to sound intelligent, this statement from Annie stating Casey had to have had help is ridiculous.    Did anyone force her hands to the keyboard when she was looking up how to make chloroform, neck breaking & household weapons?   Did anyone have to assist this monster stealing from her family members & friends for years? Did anyone have to assist her with her trail of lies for years?   FTLOG, murderers do not have to be smart to kill!! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 08, 2009, 07:56:26 PM »

I wonder what the net effect of all this pre-trial jiggling/juggling is going to have on the trial itself?  I'll bet the trial gets moved  up to a later date.  I just hope it doesn't make the cause of justice any less.  I would be sorely disappointed (understatement) if Casey were to get off on technicalities esp. due to shenanigans with lawyers.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #375 on: April 08, 2009, 07:56:44 PM »

Can you imagine what REALLY went down? I mean from the time KC killed Caylee till now? I bet, in all our wildest imaginations we still wouldn't have hit on the complete truth. The phone calls, the cover-ups, the secrecy of so many involved in this case. Cindy should have consulted with KC on cover-ups, KC told no one and Cindy tells everyone in her camp what she is doing! Of course it's going to come back to bite her in the ass! Did she think by sleeping with DC that THAT would keep his mouth shut? She apparently thinks she is so great in bed that he would be willing to risk his license and jail time for her?? In your skanky dreams Cindy!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 08, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »

<snipped>

I truly wish she would have commited herself, we may not be here talking about the murder of a two year old had she, perhaps. Since I've been following Sandra's case from the start, here is an example of how different the Cantu and Anthony families are. Family of Sandra has refused to take direct cash donations, must donate to the foundation. My heart breaks for Sandra's family.

Me too NoRose...it makes what we are witnessing in this case all the more revolting

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 08, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »

Can you imagine what REALLY went down? I mean from the time KC killed Caylee till now? I bet, in all our wildest imaginations we still wouldn't have hit on the complete truth. The phone calls, the cover-ups, the secrecy of so many involved in this case. Cindy should have consulted with KC on cover-ups, KC told no one and Cindy tells everyone in her camp what she is doing! Of course it's going to come back to bite her in the ass! Did she think by sleeping with DC that THAT would keep his mouth shut? She apparently thinks she is so great in bed that he would be willing to risk his license and jail time for her?? In your skanky dreams Cindy!!

O Boo I so agree  but ugh the visual is too muckin fuch to have to contemplate LOL

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: April 08, 2009, 08:00:56 PM »

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.

Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html
Double bombshell!!!!!!!!!   No wonder DC didn't show up!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 08, 2009, 08:02:01 PM »

I wonder what the net effect of all this pre-trial jiggling/juggling is going to have on the trial itself?  I'll bet the trial gets moved  up to a later date.  I just hope it doesn't make the cause of justice any less.  I would be sorely disappointed (understatement) if Casey were to get off on technicalities esp. due to shenanigans with lawyers.  JMHO

I've never seen such a mess.
The thoughts of Casey getting off are more than I can stand. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.