April 24, 2024, 03:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271239 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #420 on: April 08, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »

Lenny was talking about a story and NG Boo-hoo's him!  LOL

Too funny Texas Northern lights!! Um, I mean, um Northern Easter? North South Eastern Rose? Um, yah, Ok, lol funny NG. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #421 on: April 08, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »

It is chilling to me to hear Annie and others say that Cindy phoned Casey all the time and asked where she was, what she was doing, when she was coming home or just ordering her to come home.  I think Cindy is a total control freak.  Annie said Cindy would tell Casey to "come home, I want to go to bed."  Why couldn't she go to bed whether Casey was there or not?  The baby surely would be sleeping.  There is no doubt that Casey wanted a life of her own, but what youhng woman does not?  Cindy was like a giant octopus, always controlling, threatening, advising and then turning on the sugar and sweetness.  She complained to her coworkers about having to keep Caylee so much, but then she threatened Casey with taking full custody of the child.  Just what did Cindy want?  Casey is a problem, no doubt, but I think Cindy caused what happened to Caylee.  She just badgered Casey too much.  It pushed a girl who was already a bit wacky right over the edge.  You cannot play those kinds of emotional games or drama queen games without consequences.

I think that Cindy used Caylee as an excuse to get Casey home from partying. She figured if she got her to come home, she'd not be out all night long and what better way to get her home than to put a guilt trip on her?  I know that I can't sleep at night unless I know that my son is home safe in his own bed rather than running the streets. JMO
You are right Mags, I have said all along Cindy is the guilt trip queen. My mother God love her, has nothing on that mushroom headed witch.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: April 08, 2009, 08:53:21 PM »

She's grumpy tonight!

I'm glad that Rev Grund told about the internet things going on with him now.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: April 08, 2009, 08:53:59 PM »

Came back from watching NG in my living room to relay something.  While legal pundits are saying that Bozo is not obligated to report a dead body or evidence against his client....this is the issue, he has NO right,  to tell another individual, private citizen especially NOT in his employ not to do so.    That is an instruction to a third party...this is where I think his big problem is.
  That makes more sense. Thanks Cappy

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 08, 2009, 08:54:45 PM »

Too funny Texas Northern lights!! Um, I mean, um Northern Easter? North South Eastern Rose? Um, yah, Ok, lol funny NG. 

Are you making fun of me?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: April 08, 2009, 08:56:43 PM »

Whew. Caught up. Who the heck is COBRA? TIA JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #426 on: April 08, 2009, 08:58:41 PM »

Can you imagine what REALLY went down? I mean from the time KC killed Caylee till now? I bet, in all our wildest imaginations we still wouldn't have hit on the complete truth. The phone calls, the cover-ups, the secrecy of so many involved in this case. Cindy should have consulted with KC on cover-ups, KC told no one and Cindy tells everyone in her camp what she is doing! Of course it's going to come back to bite her in the ass! Did she think by sleeping with DC that THAT would keep his mouth shut? She apparently thinks she is so great in bed that he would be willing to risk his license and jail time for her?? In your skanky dreams Cindy!!
My eyes and brain are burning just thinking about this boo. You are eating pizza and making me have this crazy image burned into my brain. I thought you were my friend. 

Oh sorry JSM! Um, yeah, the pizza wasn't as yummy as I said it was. Yeah, it was actually disgusting and the warm parmesan soft bread sticks were'nt awesome either.  Just view pics of Christopher Meloni before you go to bed.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 08, 2009, 09:01:44 PM »

You can call me rose, star, wind, sun, or anything else, just don't call me an anthony!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: April 08, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »

Can you imagine what REALLY went down? I mean from the time KC killed Caylee till now? I bet, in all our wildest imaginations we still wouldn't have hit on the complete truth. The phone calls, the cover-ups, the secrecy of so many involved in this case. Cindy should have consulted with KC on cover-ups, KC told no one and Cindy tells everyone in her camp what she is doing! Of course it's going to come back to bite her in the ass! Did she think by sleeping with DC that THAT would keep his mouth shut? She apparently thinks she is so great in bed that he would be willing to risk his license and jail time for her?? In your skanky dreams Cindy!!
My eyes and brain are burning just thinking about this boo. You are eating pizza and making me have this crazy image burned into my brain. I thought you were my friend. 

Oh sorry JSM! Um, yeah, the pizza wasn't as yummy as I said it was. Yeah, it was actually disgusting and the warm parmesan soft bread sticks were'nt awesome either.  Just view pics of Christopher Meloni before you go to bed.

I forgot to confess on Saturday that I ate pizza while I was on vacation. BUT it wasn't from Pizza Hut. So truly wasn't my pizza I gave up for lent. Can you post pictures of Gary Sinise instead. I think he is way hotter!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 08, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

You can call me rose, star, wind, sun, or anything else, just don't call me an anthony!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: April 08, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »

Deal   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #431 on: April 08, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 08, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »

Geez,I've been up since 3:30 and gotta get back up at 4:00.No wonder I don't know what I'm typing. 
'Nite Monkeys.

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: April 08, 2009, 09:05:16 PM »

HMMMMM.......... interesting what the psychologost said about slore's panic attack.  If it was faked, it was wrong response.   

Finally, some of these evil snakes'  lies and obstruction coming back to bite them.  Maybe they aren't teflon coated after all.  For the first time in a while it seems like Caylee's truth might really overcome the toxic waste the rest of her family has spread to everybody who has been greedy enough to drink their koolaid and jump on their bus.                             

FAIL     FAIL   FAIL     FAIL   team anthony
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: April 08, 2009, 09:05:36 PM »

It is chilling to me to hear Annie and others say that Cindy phoned Casey all the time and asked where she was, what she was doing, when she was coming home or just ordering her to come home.  I think Cindy is a total control freak.  Annie said Cindy would tell Casey to "come home, I want to go to bed."  Why couldn't she go to bed whether Casey was there or not?  The baby surely would be sleeping.  There is no doubt that Casey wanted a life of her own, but what youhng woman does not?  Cindy was like a giant octopus, always controlling, threatening, advising and then turning on the sugar and sweetness.  She complained to her coworkers about having to keep Caylee so much, but then she threatened Casey with taking full custody of the child.  Just what did Cindy want?  Casey is a problem, no doubt, but I think Cindy caused what happened to Caylee.  She just badgered Casey too much.  It pushed a girl who was already a bit wacky right over the edge.  You cannot play those kinds of emotional games or drama queen games without consequences.

I think that Cindy used Caylee as an excuse to get Casey home from partying. She figured if she got her to come home, she'd not be out all night long and what better way to get her home than to put a guilt trip on her?  I know that I can't sleep at night unless I know that my son is home safe in his own bed rather than running the streets. JMO
You are right Mags, I have said all along Cindy is the guilt trip queen. My mother God love her, has nothing on that mushroom headed witch.
My thoughts exactly!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #435 on: April 08, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »

I forgot to confess on Saturday that I ate pizza while I was on vacation. BUT it wasn't from Pizza Hut. So truly wasn't my pizza I gave up for lent. Can you post pictures of Gary Sinise instead. I think he is way hotter!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 08, 2009, 09:06:07 PM »

'Nite-nite Boo.Glad I got to see you.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 08, 2009, 09:07:08 PM »

Whew. Caught up. Who the heck is COBRA? TIA JSM

Hi JSM. Cobra is the PI in the Haliegh Cummings case down in Satsuma,Fl. Quite a character.  BTW, you make me laugh every day.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 08, 2009, 09:07:44 PM »

Boo can I get in you quote box as long as I don't spell your name wrong?  I'm outa here.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #439 on: April 08, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »

Hugs Trim of the Month, sweet dreams of Meloni and Sinese!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.