April 19, 2024, 05:14:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271038 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: April 08, 2009, 09:08:38 PM »

Hi, I am new. Did anyone else catch the William Staub is Richard Grund's PI? He just said that on Nancy Grace. Isn't that the PI in Hagleigh Cummings case? Sorry to just butt in.
That is what he said!!!!!!!

I think you are working on a time line and I was wondering how the suspicious incident reports that were in a doc dump that occurred in Sept, right after the TES search may or may not work into your ideas.
They were the ones from the end on Suburban and were not in the same place Caylee was found. They were the only reports that were included in the dump. It was about the poles and the ropes if that jogs anyone's memory. (I think I may be guilty of run-on sentences.)

Fanny - link me, I have been trying to take care of me after Sandra was found, so I can stay healthy to make a difference....hopefully.  I have done mostly Lee and the audios and the receipts - but am far from done! 
Now, for run-on's get in line behind me and blink!  However, I don't think blink does it near as bad as me!

No Rose - Kim - well might be better than some of the bozo bimbos we have seen.  Course the stairway up from the pit is long so it would be hard not to improve!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #441 on: April 08, 2009, 09:09:23 PM »

Friend: Casey Wanted To Commit Herself
Annie Downing Tells Investigators Anthony Was Chronic Liar
POSTED: Wednesday, April 8, 2009
UPDATED: 7:04 pm EDT April 8, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's former best friend spoke to investigators about time she spent with the Anthony family immediately after Anthony was released on bond the first time.
Annie Downing stayed at the Anthony family home on Hope Spring Drive in east Orlando for one night in the summer of 2008.

Downing told investigators that Anthony did not give her a good idea of what happened to Caylee Anthony, but Downing said if Anthony did kill her daughter, she would not have acted alone.
"If Casey harmed Caylee, she didn't do it alone. I know that for sure. Casey's not that smart," Downing said.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19131357/detail.html
I truly wish she would have commited herself, we may not be here talking about the murder of a two year old had she, perhaps. Since I've been following Sandra's case from the start, here is an example of how different the Cantu and Anthony families are. Family of Sandra has refused to take direct cash donations, must donate to the foundation. My heart breaks for Sandra's family.
I feel so sorry for Sandra's family too No Rose. I haven't followed it but do they have any suspects?
I believe there should be an arrest sooner than later, it is actually quite frightening the search warrants and interviews with at least four in the mobile park, and church.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: April 08, 2009, 09:09:44 PM »

Is D casey now on Haleighs case too? I noticed on his site he has link for her now too.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #443 on: April 08, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »

Whew. Caught up. Who the heck is COBRA? TIA JSM

Hi JSM. Cobra is the PI in the Haliegh Cummings case down in Satsuma,Fl. Quite a character.  BTW, you make me laugh every day.

Cobra is actually Sylvester Stallone, rides a motorcycle and saves Bridgett Nielson from biker maniacs!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 08, 2009, 09:10:37 PM »

Nite to those leaving.  I am leaving soon myself.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: April 08, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »

Hi JSM. Cobra is the PI in the Haliegh Cummings case down in Satsuma,Fl. Quite a character.  BTW, you make me laugh every day.

Cobra is actually Sylvester Stallone, rides a motorcycle and saves Bridgett Nielson from biker maniacs!

She wanted to be saved?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #446 on: April 08, 2009, 09:11:09 PM »

Is D casey now on Haleighs case too? I noticed on his site he has link for her now too.
Yes
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 08, 2009, 09:11:52 PM »

Yes, he went down there with Georgie and from what I can see never came back.  Not even to do the depo.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: April 08, 2009, 09:12:11 PM »

Can you imagine what REALLY went down? I mean from the time KC killed Caylee till now? I bet, in all our wildest imaginations we still wouldn't have hit on the complete truth. The phone calls, the cover-ups, the secrecy of so many involved in this case. Cindy should have consulted with KC on cover-ups, KC told no one and Cindy tells everyone in her camp what she is doing! Of course it's going to come back to bite her in the ass! Did she think by sleeping with DC that THAT would keep his mouth shut? She apparently thinks she is so great in bed that he would be willing to risk his license and jail time for her?? In your skanky dreams Cindy!!
My eyes and brain are burning just thinking about this boo. You are eating pizza and making me have this crazy image burned into my brain. I thought you were my friend. 

Oh sorry JSM! Um, yeah, the pizza wasn't as yummy as I said it was. Yeah, it was actually disgusting and the warm parmesan soft bread sticks were'nt awesome either.  Just view pics of Christopher Meloni before you go to bed.

I forgot to confess on Saturday that I ate pizza while I was on vacation. BUT it wasn't from Pizza Hut. So truly wasn't my pizza I gave up for lent. Can you post pictures of Gary Sinise instead. I think he is way hotter!

JSM    Lt.  Dan is so hot.   please share , in fact, I'm thinkin cuddle Beary might get jealous so can I have him?????????????????

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: April 08, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »

Yes

Thanks. 
Thats disappointing to hear.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #450 on: April 08, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »

She wanted to be saved?

Nah, it's Bridgett, she wants everybody to want her.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 08, 2009, 09:14:17 PM »

Hi, I am new. Did anyone else catch the William Staub is Richard Grund's PI? He just said that on Nancy Grace. Isn't that the PI in Hagleigh Cummings case? Sorry to just butt in.
That is what he said!!!!!!!

I think you are working on a time line and I was wondering how the suspicious incident reports that were in a doc dump that occurred in Sept, right after the TES search may or may not work into your ideas.
They were the ones from the end on Suburban and were not in the same place Caylee was found. They were the only reports that were included in the dump. It was about the poles and the ropes if that jogs anyone's memory. (I think I may be guilty of run-on sentences.)

Fanny - link me, I have been trying to take care of me after Sandra was found, so I can stay healthy to make a difference....hopefully.  I have done mostly Lee and the audios and the receipts - but am far from done! 
Now, for run-on's get in line behind me and blink!  However, I don't think blink does it near as bad as me!

No Rose - Kim - well might be better than some of the bozo bimbos we have seen.  Course the stairway up from the pit is long so it would be hard not to improve!

I'll have to look them up again and give you the link. It was just an odd addition to the dump. It may be tomorrow, but I will get back to you. Thanks. It's just something that has bugged me for the longest time.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #452 on: April 08, 2009, 09:15:16 PM »

Kooky Kitty?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: April 08, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »

She wanted to be saved?

Oh, just an Anthony wanna be.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #454 on: April 08, 2009, 09:20:15 PM »

She wanted to be saved?

Oh, just an Anthony wanna be.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: April 08, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

HMMMMM.......... interesting what the psychologost said about slore's panic attack.  If it was faked, it was wrong response.   

Finally, some of these evil snakes'  lies and obstruction coming back to bite them.  Maybe they aren't teflon coated after all.  For the first time in a while it seems like Caylee's truth might really overcome the toxic waste the rest of her family has spread to everybody who has been greedy enough to drink their koolaid and jump on their bus.                             

FAIL     FAIL   FAIL     FAIL   team anthony
Mizjay,
Haven't listened to all of tonights shows, but I am guess it was on NG.  However, I would not doubt in the slightest that it was faked.  She hyperventilates (not hard to do), pretend tears very possible as Unser said her head was in her lap and she didn't see any tears, then talks football and then when she see her boyfriend attorney she cries crocodile tears................ yeah, right casey.

On the debate about cindy being as guilty as casey.  Here is my take:
Criminally culpable :  casey for the murder.
Morally culpable:  all but cindy is first in line.
other criminally culpable people:  cindy first, lee then george and quite possibly other helpers like maybe DC - oh and lets not forget the variety of short lived men in her life that month and the guy who came to the jail. 
And that is off the top of my head! LOL
I must say, after listening to lee with tony - I think he knew in his 'heart' (use that word loosely) that Caylee was gone, but I do think this was the impetus to his involvement to helping to cover up for his sister.  I think when that undercover talk happened he was probably just days from getting in too deep.  I also think he is as much a sociopath as casey and that mallory should run now. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: April 08, 2009, 09:20:49 PM »

Yes, he went down there with Georgie and from what I can see never came back.  Not even to do the depo.

Probably laying low in the woods down in Putnam County. There's so many criminal down there that he thinks nobody will notice him.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #457 on: April 08, 2009, 09:26:10 PM »

It is chilling to me to hear Annie and others say that Cindy phoned Casey all the time and asked where she was, what she was doing, when she was coming home or just ordering her to come home.  I think Cindy is a total control freak.  Annie said Cindy would tell Casey to "come home, I want to go to bed."  Why couldn't she go to bed whether Casey was there or not?  The baby surely would be sleeping.  There is no doubt that Casey wanted a life of her own, but what youhng woman does not?  Cindy was like a giant octopus, always controlling, threatening, advising and then turning on the sugar and sweetness.  She complained to her coworkers about having to keep Caylee so much, but then she threatened Casey with taking full custody of the child.  Just what did Cindy want?  Casey is a problem, no doubt, but I think Cindy caused what happened to Caylee.  She just badgered Casey too much.  It pushed a girl who was already a bit wacky right over the edge.  You cannot play those kinds of emotional games or drama queen games without consequences.

I think that Cindy used Caylee as an excuse to get Casey home from partying. She figured if she got her to come home, she'd not be out all night long and what better way to get her home than to put a guilt trip on her?  I know that I can't sleep at night unless I know that my son is home safe in his own bed rather than running the streets. JMO
You are right Mags, I have said all along Cindy is the guilt trip queen. My mother God love her, has nothing on that mushroom headed witch.
My thoughts exactly!
How you doing Biker Bev.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: April 08, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »

Fanny,
Thanks for your help!!!!! - and where are my manners - WELCOME TO THE CAGE!!!!!
How on earth did you know about my little project - you must have been reading before joining!  I did that too, by the time I got here I felt like I kinda knew some of the posters!  My email is in profile if anyone has stuff to add to the daisy chain chart.  I hope to get back to it in the next few days.  Have to do taxes and of course tomorrow is the big depo day!  But I will finish it. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: April 08, 2009, 09:31:41 PM »

HMMMMM.......... interesting what the psychologost said about slore's panic attack.  If it was faked, it was wrong response.   

Finally, some of these evil snakes'  lies and obstruction coming back to bite them.  Maybe they aren't teflon coated after all.  For the first time in a while it seems like Caylee's truth might really overcome the toxic waste the rest of her family has spread to everybody who has been greedy enough to drink their koolaid and jump on their bus.                             

FAIL     FAIL   FAIL     FAIL   team anthony
Mizjay,
Haven't listened to all of tonights shows, but I am guess it was on NG.  However, I would not doubt in the slightest that it was faked.  She hyperventilates (not hard to do), pretend tears very possible as Unser said her head was in her lap and she didn't see any tears, then talks football and then when she see her boyfriend attorney she cries crocodile tears................ yeah, right casey.

On the debate about cindy being as guilty as casey.  Here is my take:
Criminally culpable :  casey for the murder.
Morally culpable:  all but cindy is first in line.
other criminally culpable people:  cindy first, lee then george and quite possibly other helpers like maybe DC - oh and lets not forget the variety of short lived men in her life that month and the guy who came to the jail. 
And that is off the top of my head! LOL
I must say, after listening to lee with tony - I think he knew in his 'heart' (use that word loosely) that Caylee was gone, but I do think this was the impetus to his involvement to helping to cover up for his sister.  I think when that undercover talk happened he was probably just days from getting in too deep.  I also think he is as much a sociopath as casey and that mallory should run now. 

ANJM    yes she was on NG,  her comment in response to the account of a jail employee who says that kc had been listening to her radio about the discovery prior to her being taken to the area where the tv was on.  The dr. said that kc could have read up on the classic signs of a panic attack and that she displayed them all. The problem is,according to the doc, is that panic attacks usually are a response of fear/wanting to get away from something, not grief.

Who knows?? but I wouldn't be surprised that kc would fake being upset= lying about everything else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.