April 24, 2024, 10:31:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271289 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #500 on: April 08, 2009, 10:37:45 PM »

Oh boy, the Ant's are going to have it in for WESH...their teaser for 11pm is "Anthony family incest"   

I love moments like these for the Ant's. I bet it's like a scene from the 3 stooges at their house right now.
And poking eyes out!

Can you imagine?   Moe is having a cow!   Bet she's knocking the other two heads together!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: April 08, 2009, 10:38:11 PM »

A1     last post on you know who's undies, but whichever style I'm betting that they are starched and ironed, neatly folded  or queen cindy would spank him ( not in a nice way)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 08, 2009, 10:39:27 PM »

Oh boy, the Ant's are going to have it in for WESH...their teaser for 11pm is "Anthony family incest"   

I love moments like these for the Ant's. I bet it's like a scene from the 3 stooges at their house right now.
And poking eyes out!

Can you imagine?   Moe is having a cow!   Bet she's knocking the other two heads together!
Screwed that up. Going to bed. I bet she is poking eyes out. Shemp and Larry are running around the house scared to death.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: April 08, 2009, 10:39:50 PM »

I'm watching RGrund on NG again.  Does anyone know the name of the website he is referring to?   Isn't it something like "team caylee"??

Yea, I remember something with team caylee in it...

Welcome Fanny Mae!

I wonder if they can actually take any legal action against them.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: April 08, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

A1     last post on you know who's undies, but whichever style I'm betting that they are starched and ironed, neatly folded  or queen cindy would spank him ( not in a nice way)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 08, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »

Actually, I am waiting for the mushroom cloud over Orlando that JSM predicted. I'll be willing to bet the neighbors are carefully peeking out their blind right about now. I know I would.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: April 08, 2009, 10:40:31 PM »

If Lee had an ounce of sense or propriety, he would be parking cars in Swahili. He's probably got his DVR going to relive them talking about him. Mr "I believe everything my sister says". How's that working for you now, Lee??

::MonkeyHaHa::This family is so messed up.  No nanners, but I may actually beleive Skankerella with this one.  My creep radar goes off with Eyebrow.  I really would not expect anything less from this family. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: April 08, 2009, 10:40:44 PM »

I bet you are right. I'M GOING TO BED NOW MONKEYS!

Mizjay is making laugh too hard.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: April 08, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »

And poking eyes out!

Screwed that up. Going to bed. I bet she is poking eyes out. Shemp and Larry are running around the house scared to death.

Night JSM.  I'm going too - so I can watch the Family Guy and snooze!   Big day tomorrow!   Bye friends.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #509 on: April 08, 2009, 10:42:25 PM »

Whew. Caught up. Who the heck is COBRA? TIA JSM

Hi JSM. Cobra is the PI in the Haliegh Cummings case down in Satsuma,Fl. Quite a character.  BTW, you make me laugh every day.
Thanks for the info Fannie Mae, and welcome to the cage I was reading so fast and had to go outside with the evil one I didn't have time to welcome you. I'm glad I make you laugh. I don't have much to offer to the cage, but I try to make people laugh to keep from crying in this cage.
JSM, did I read right? Are you admitting, here, before GOD and everybody that you ate pizza during Lent? And then tried to say it doesn't count cos it wasn't from Pizza Hut????????? Hunny, don't you know God doesn't recognize brand labels?

Ah, hell, don't worry too much about it. You can sit next to me in Purgatory...I know I'll be there a long long long long time!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 08, 2009, 10:42:38 PM »

And poking eyes out!

ROTFLMAO!  I bet Shemp and Larry are wearing pots on their heads right now to protect themselves from all of the head thumping that Moe is doing.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #511 on: April 08, 2009, 10:45:42 PM »

Evening Monkeys and guest.......O/T just a bit, but thought I'd share this wth everyone to continue to show just how special TES and Tim Miller truly are:

I'm not sure if y'all remember when I mentioned that my son asked for donations for TES instead of birthday gifts at is party, well today I just cried so hard when the 3rd grade class and my son rec'd wristbands and letters of thanks from TES.......the entire class got a letter on his behalf and they sent info and photos from little Owen Castle who was found alive (barely) in Llanos, TX. The letter and the photos made the kids feel like their contribution directly helped find him, even though you and I both know that's just what they do, the 8 and 9yr old children were made to feel like they accomplished something!!!!! How special is that........there is nothing more encouraging to kids this age than feeling like they played a special part in his recovery to really make them want to continue to contribute and donate to TES. Also, Tim sent a photo addressed to my son telling him how much he appreciated his support and how great he thought his class was, and signed it "your friend" Tim Miller.

I wish I had a scanner so everyone could see how special they made the kids feel.....my heart has been so heavy lately with the discovery of Sandra and all my issues going on right now, and this made my day. I've already been told by my son that he wants everything framed! So, along with his blue angels photos and his favorite football team, he now has his new Hero's photo to add to the wall. Just wanted to share how special I think TES and Tim are for taking so much time to do this for these 3rd graders.

Island

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: April 08, 2009, 10:46:47 PM »

I'm watching RGrund on NG again.  Does anyone know the name of the website he is referring to?   Isn't it something like "team caylee"??

Yea, I remember something with team caylee in it...

Welcome Fanny Mae!

I wonder if they can actually take any legal action against them.   

I would think they could... even being thru the internet. I think I stumbled upon the website a long time ago.

Goodnight JSM and Sassy... I'm going to bed too, benedryl is kicking in and tomorrow should be a long day reading!

Night everyone

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 08, 2009, 10:47:30 PM »

FANNY MAE:

That is so cute Sassycat, now do "I hate Casey"
A1 I got kicked out of the cage with my post earlier. I just wanted you to know I saw your post in musings last night about those people you went to HS with. I am impressed. I was worried you went to school with serial killers. 
And, my Mom went to school and was in Glee Club with Patti Page - Webster High School!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: April 08, 2009, 10:48:42 PM »

And poking eyes out!

ROTFLMAO!  I bet Shemp and Larry are wearing pots on their heads right now to protect themselves from all of the head thumping that Moe is doing.

I am very thankful tonight that they are not my neighbors. I like to sleep well...which is what I am going to do soon.

I really do appreciate all the monkeys welcoming me here. I will soon get the hang of this...bear with me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: April 08, 2009, 10:49:29 PM »

Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html

Oh, This has made my day!  I told you guys earlier that I asked the Easter Bunny for BJ to be disbarred!  He is making it happen! 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: April 08, 2009, 10:50:30 PM »

And poking eyes out!

LMAO too
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: April 08, 2009, 10:51:28 PM »

I forget to say welcome to the cage Fanny.  I forgot my manners.  My grandma would be very unhappy with me right now.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: April 08, 2009, 10:53:49 PM »

Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. The Florida Bar says both investigations involve Baez's former private eye, Dominic Casey. He's the guy who was at the remains scene a month before detectives found Caylee.
Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html

Oh, This has made my day!  I told you guys earlier that I asked the Easter Bunny for BJ to be disbarred!  He is making it happen! 

Is it too late for me to ask for some guys,  uh I mean things from the Easter Bunny??  I didn't know EB was like the tooth fairy. Wahoo,  I'm starting my list with Gary S  and then some other stuff.  Thanks for the heads up.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #519 on: April 08, 2009, 10:54:10 PM »

Sassy! Stop that! It's almost 11 o'clock at night, I should not be laughing so loud and so hard at this hour of the day, there are people sleeping here! My gosh, that was good!!!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.