April 16, 2024, 01:51:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 270909 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: April 08, 2009, 11:21:08 PM »

So the depo is tomorrow???  Hmmm, wonder what the A's are doing right now???  Sitting around in their freshly ironed Ralph Loren Pjs reading their scripts???? 

Would I be bad if I hoped they are up all night taking turns in the potty for various unpleasant bodily functions?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: April 08, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »

Nite monkeys, the sleep aides are kicking in!!
Sleep aides????  Is that like Mom yellling, you better get your butt to bed, or else????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #542 on: April 08, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »

Island,
That is just what my heart needed today.  Thank you and what a wonderful kid!!!!!!!!!!!   

I agree about being "just what the heart needed", after learning about Sandra Cantu and worry over Elijah and Haligh still missing I actually cried happy tears over it.

IM   that's so great. It makes me realize that the seeds that we plant in our kids hearts will help them grow into caring adults.

Yes it does, and these kids are more determined than ever to continue to fight for "the lost", God Bless them all!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 08, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »

So the depo is tomorrow???  Hmmm, wonder what the A's are doing right now???  Sitting around in their freshly ironed Ralph Loren Pjs reading their scripts???? 

Would I be bad if I hoped they are up all night taking turns in the potty for various unpleasant bodily functions?

NOT AT ALL!  We think that Bozo had this same experience a couple of months ago.  He went to the hospital for a tummy ache. 
I was gonna ask if any monkeys wanted to place bets on whether Moe tries to attack Morgan tomorrow.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 08, 2009, 11:24:06 PM »

I am behind, as usual, trying to catch up with all of you, but wanted to stop and post a warm welcome to Fanny Mae!

Welcome to the cage!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: April 08, 2009, 11:24:52 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys that are heading out to the bunkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: April 08, 2009, 11:25:00 PM »

Evening Monkeys and guest.......O/T just a bit, but thought I'd share this wth everyone to continue to show just how special TES and Tim Miller truly are:

I'm not sure if y'all remember when I mentioned that my son asked for donations for TES instead of birthday gifts at is party, well today I just cried so hard when the 3rd grade class and my son rec'd wristbands and letters of thanks from TES.......the entire class got a letter on his behalf and they sent info and photos from little Owen Castle who was found alive (barely) in Llanos, TX. The letter and the photos made the kids feel like their contribution directly helped find him, even though you and I both know that's just what they do, the 8 and 9yr old children were made to feel like they accomplished something!!!!! How special is that........there is nothing more encouraging to kids this age than feeling like they played a special part in his recovery to really make them want to continue to contribute and donate to TES. Also, Tim sent a photo addressed to my son telling him how much he appreciated his support and how great he thought his class was, and signed it "your friend" Tim Miller.

I wish I had a scanner so everyone could see how special they made the kids feel.....my heart has been so heavy lately with the discovery of Sandra and all my issues going on right now, and this made my day. I've already been told by my son that he wants everything framed! So, along with his blue angels photos and his favorite football team, he now has his new Hero's photo to add to the wall. Just wanted to share how special I think TES and Tim are for taking so much time to do this for these 3rd graders.

Island

IM, yup, Tim Miller talks the talk and walks the walk.  He's my hero. 

But a special shout out to your son.  Well done to your son and his class!  My hat's off to them all--American heroes in their own right.  salut   

Foggy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: April 08, 2009, 11:26:02 PM »

Maybe scanning the dictionary for big words to use while trying to dazzle the atty. with bullpucky. I think they believe ithat they are smarter than everybody else.     NOT

But for sure, they are adjusting their jammies, smoothing non existant wrinkles, scratching, picking, whatever OCD things they do.    ICKy  weirdos.
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: April 08, 2009, 11:26:10 PM »

Oh boy, the Ant's are going to have it in for WESH...their teaser for 11pm is "Anthony family incest"   

I love moments like these for the Ant's. I bet it's like a scene from the 3 stooges at their house right now.

"the 3 stooges at their house"
That made me LOL. It was like an instant pop-up in my mind.
Thanks 3babiesmommy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #549 on: April 08, 2009, 11:26:55 PM »

I hope neither one of them sleeps a wink tonight. Joy said she at to be at Mr. Morgan's at 10 am so I guess she will hold Georgie boy's hand while Cindy is being deposed.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: April 08, 2009, 11:27:47 PM »

<snipped>

ANJM    yes she was on NG,  her comment in response to the account of a jail employee who says that kc had been listening to her radio about the discovery prior to her being taken to the area where the tv was on.  The dr. said that kc could have read up on the classic signs of a panic attack and that she displayed them all. The problem is,according to the doc, is that panic attacks usually are a response of fear/wanting to get away from something, not grief.

Who knows?? but I wouldn't be surprised that kc would fake being upset= lying about everything else.
[/quote]

ITA...............IMHO KC may have had a panic attack.......but if she did, she was panicked because they found Caylee's body........and evidence against her..................Neither KC nor Cindy nor George grieved when they were told their beautiful baby girl was discovered in a trash bag in the middle of a garbage-strewn swampland..........had they not already KNOWN what had happened, they would have fainted or "screamed an unearthly sound" like Sandra Cantu's relatives when they discovered the horrible way their child had been disposed of...........

What other family in America, besides the A's, would talk football or munch away on crab cakes after receiving such disturbing and heart-wrenching news..........oh, wait..........that's it...........they've all had their hearts surgically removed and cash registers inserted.............
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 08, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »

Oh boy, the Ant's are going to have it in for WESH...their teaser for 11pm is "Anthony family incest"   

I love moments like these for the Ant's. I bet it's like a scene from the 3 stooges at their house right now.

"the 3 stooges at their house"
That made me LOL. It was like an instant pop-up in my mind.
Thanks 3babiesmommy

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #552 on: April 08, 2009, 11:29:27 PM »

Evening Monkeys and guest.......O/T just a bit, but thought I'd share this wth everyone to continue to show just how special TES and Tim Miller truly are:

I'm not sure if y'all remember when I mentioned that my son asked for donations for TES instead of birthday gifts at is party, well today I just cried so hard when the 3rd grade class and my son rec'd wristbands and letters of thanks from TES.......the entire class got a letter on his behalf and they sent info and photos from little Owen Castle who was found alive (barely) in Llanos, TX. The letter and the photos made the kids feel like their contribution directly helped find him, even though you and I both know that's just what they do, the 8 and 9yr old children were made to feel like they accomplished something!!!!! How special is that........there is nothing more encouraging to kids this age than feeling like they played a special part in his recovery to really make them want to continue to contribute and donate to TES. Also, Tim sent a photo addressed to my son telling him how much he appreciated his support and how great he thought his class was, and signed it "your friend" Tim Miller.

I wish I had a scanner so everyone could see how special they made the kids feel.....my heart has been so heavy lately with the discovery of Sandra and all my issues going on right now, and this made my day. I've already been told by my son that he wants everything framed! So, along with his blue angels photos and his favorite football team, he now has his new Hero's photo to add to the wall. Just wanted to share how special I think TES and Tim are for taking so much time to do this for these 3rd graders.

Island

IM, yup, Tim Miller talks the talk and walks the walk.  He's my hero. 

But a special shout out to your son.  Well done to your son and his class!  My hat's off to them all--American heroes in their own right.  salut   

Foggy

I agree, Tim is in this for all the right reasons and God love him, I don't think I could do what he does everyday for all the money in the world, but love the fact that he chooses to honor his daughter by bringing closure so other families don't have to endure what he did.......thanks for the hat's off to his class, his school is such a wonderful place to grow those special seeds of compassion and helping others.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 08, 2009, 11:29:45 PM »

NOT AT ALL!  We think that Bozo had this same experience a couple of months ago.  He went to the hospital for a tummy ache. 
I was gonna ask if any monkeys wanted to place bets on whether Moe tries to attack Morgan tomorrow.

I wonder if they are going to let the press into the room this time, or if we will have to wait all day for the videos. If so, we'll all be nervous wrecks. I love to listen to Mr Morgan's voice, and would love to watch them both squirm worse than PI Hoover did. Now MY grandma would be mad at me for wishing bad stuff on people. I can't help myself.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 08, 2009, 11:30:59 PM »

Maybe scanning the dictionary for big words to use while trying to dazzle the atty. with bullpucky. I think they believe ithat they are smarter than everybody else.     NOT

But for sure, they are adjusting their jammies, smoothing non existant wrinkles, scratching, picking, whatever OCD things they do.    ICKy  weirdos.

Moe is going to try and hypnotize John Morgan with her crazy eyes.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: April 08, 2009, 11:31:47 PM »

I hope neither one of them sleeps a wink tonight. Joy said she at to be at Mr. Morgan's at 10 am so I guess she will hold Georgie boy's hand while Cindy is being deposed.

Thanks for the image, darla. NOT.  LOL

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #556 on: April 08, 2009, 11:32:42 PM »

IM, Hope Elijah is doing great. Give him a kiss from Auntie Darla.

I could listen to John Morgan talk 24/7. He  has the nicest voice, but bet that will change when he gets hold of Cin-Cin

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: April 08, 2009, 11:34:02 PM »

I wonder if they are going to let the press into the room this time, or if we will have to wait all day for the videos. If so, we'll all be nervous wrecks. I love to listen to Mr Morgan's voice, and would love to watch them both squirm worse than PI Hoover did. Now MY grandma would be mad at me for wishing bad stuff on people. I can't help myself.

I think they agreed to not let the media in.  It going tobe really hard for georgie to change his story.  Seeing the video is soooooo much better than reading than transcripts.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 08, 2009, 11:34:26 PM »

Hi, I am new. Did anyone else catch the William Staub is Richard Grund's PI? He just said that on Nancy Grace. Isn't that the PI in Hagleigh Cummings case? Sorry to just butt in.

I'm just playing catch up so I'm sure this has prob been answered...yes, it was Wm Staub that Rev Grund named as a PI.

Welcome to SM, FM!

Foggy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: April 08, 2009, 11:35:14 PM »

I guess after that "come hither" look George gave Joy in court the other day, wild horses couldn't keep her away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.