April 19, 2024, 05:00:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271037 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #600 on: April 09, 2009, 01:09:59 AM »

lookin for klaas...if she is around ... would someone tell her that THIS is what i was being somewhat evasive about the other day...
but i wanted her to know that this site had a big influence on my actions that nite.

i am the KIM mentioned in the video..http://cbs11tv.com:80/video/?id=40685

thx..

www.twitter.com/heykim
www.twitter.com /icywings11

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: April 09, 2009, 01:10:31 AM »

I hope neither one of them sleeps a wink tonight. Joy said she at to be at Mr. Morgan's at 10 am so I guess she will hold Georgie boy's hand while Cindy is being deposed.

Cindy will NOT be allowed in the room while George is giving his deposition and NO ONE but George & Cindy will be allowed in their depositions. There will be NO ONE holding their hand, but their attorney.

Can you imagine a control freak like Cindy being made to stay in the other room?  ROFL !!  I sure would like to be a fly on the wall in that room tomorrow.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #602 on: April 09, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »

just was thinking ..if someone knows what klaas' email is... i can send it to her... or if someone would like to do that , i would appreciate it !
thx!
kim

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: April 09, 2009, 01:16:25 AM »

lookin for klaas...if she is around ... would someone tell her that THIS is what i was being somewhat evasive about the other day...
but i wanted her to know that this site had a big influence on my actions that nite.

thx..

www.twitter.com/heykim

Good for you HeyKim

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: April 09, 2009, 01:18:44 AM »

What did Baez promise the judge he would put on his computer to keep it safe, and did he do it????

It was autopsy & crime scene images & I've seen no mention of it since.

Capp,
What do you think about these complaints that Judge Strickland has filed?  If Bj knew where Caylee's body was, than what exactly is his obligation?  TIA

edited for foopah corrections...

I think it is fabulous!   I know all the legal pundits were saying that Baez is under no obligation to report anything against his client, however, I figured out what the issue very well may be that has him in trouble.    Bozo hired Dominic Casey originally as a PI, they had a reported falling out, Dominic Casey was then under contract with not only the Anthonys but Casey herself (hers was signed on 9/15).  I also think that  Baez has lied about when DC was indeed under contract with Baez as a PI when he presented that what he had to say was "work product" because DC was NOT under contract with him in November.    During Dominic Casey's interview with detectives & FBI agent Nick Savage he testified that someone told him that if he found the body not to call 911 right away.  Now, this is how I see it that NO ONE discussed on tv or the news outlets today.    In November Dominic Casey was not working for Bozo, while Casey's attorneys are ethically bound to defend her & are not obligated to disclose incriminating evidence against her case, it gives him NO right to tell another individual, especially not in his employ or under contract in some professional capacity what to do.   In other words, he cannot instruct third parties as to what they can or shouldnt do regarding evidence.   

Here is another situation, Brad "Conman" Conway is the Anthonys attorney, but he represented Dominic Casey as legal counsel during his interview with LE, that is a conflict.   He obviously repeated what was said in that interview with his clients,  you can bet on it (I was pitching fits about this weeks ago).   Thomas Luka, who is Lee Anthony's attorney was also present that day because they share office space together & that is where the meeting was held.  What compounds this issue is we know Cindy admitted to LE that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods in November, she admitted that during the second search warrant when they were home present for it after Caylee's remains were found, see the conflict?   There is word that there might have been a complaint made to the Florida State Bar on Conway as well.   We already are aware that Todd Macaluso (new co-counsel) has a bar complaint in his licensed state of California & a lawsuit out of NJ pending against him.

Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland, like any other judge, officer of the court has a legal obligation to report possible ethical misconduct.   It is not a matter of prejudice but rather a legal obligation.  IMHO he stands no chance of having to recuse himself from the case.

The whole thing is so convoluted its sickening.

VERY INTERESTING>>>>> Months ago an attorney in Orlando told me that there would be a problem with ethics in this case before it came to trial. The word was "out on the street" about some of this conduct and he said at the time if the judge got wind of it, he would be obligated to report it. 

I guess he was right.

Not shocked by that at all Turbo & tks for sharing what a local attorney on the ground said.    Now, I just hope in addition to a murder one conviction for Casey that her family & their aides get what should be coming to them legally.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #605 on: April 09, 2009, 01:19:57 AM »

IM, Hope Elijah is doing great. Give him a kiss from Auntie Darla.

I could listen to John Morgan talk 24/7. He  has the nicest voice, but bet that will change when he gets hold of Cin-Cin
I love John Morgan.He is from central Kentucky and although he has lived in Fla. for years he is well known back home for his advocacy for his clients and for representing people and causes he believes in. He is a true southern gentleman but he will have Cindy's head spinning before she knows it. He is very bright and is such a good listener and I am with you, I could listen to him all day.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #606 on: April 09, 2009, 01:22:09 AM »

thx..

www.twitter.com/heykim

Good for you HeyKim
[/quote

thank you , but i really just wanted to clarify it for klaas...
during the incident i mentioned something that happened here on scared monkeys a while back... and it made me absolutely positive that i needed to speak up, even if it turned out to be untrue..

anywho... thx!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: April 09, 2009, 02:48:07 AM »

Mizjay,
Yes, a true panic attack is not something one can make themselves do.  But, hyperventilating and the symptoms are something one can use drama skills to do.  Often children will learn that hyperventilating gets them what they want.  I don't doubt that casey has found this a effective tool in the past!
Note that she didn't hyperventilate until she had an audience.  In her cell she heard the news - and might have been thinking - I need to act shocked that someone killed casey or they will have my number.
JMHO - worth about .05 on the open market! LOL
ANJ, she was probably one of those kids that held their breath til they passed out if they didn't get their way. JMO JSM
still catching up.. how do you fake the red spotchy hands/ oh yeh,FLEAS
the fleas - you got me on, but the red spotchy hands as you put it is due to the blood vessels constricting. 
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: April 09, 2009, 04:08:03 AM »

I haven't had a chance to read in the Caylee thread for awhile, so I may have missed discussions on this topic, but have any more details come out about Jesse Grund's exit from the police force?  My theory is that he was either asked to give his resignation or he resigned on his own to protect his police department, when they realized he was going to be a major player in this case.  Not sure if the timeline supports this theory.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 09, 2009, 04:27:38 AM »

thx..

www.twitter.com/heykim

heykim, way to go, girl!

I am very proud of you!

Hope you are doing well.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: April 09, 2009, 06:45:25 AM »

thx..

www.twitter.com/heykim
heykim -- what a truly wonderful thing you have done.  This person was obviously reaching out and I am so thankful she reached out and you, a very caring person, responded.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #611 on: April 09, 2009, 07:03:15 AM »

I hope neither one of them sleeps a wink tonight. Joy said she at to be at Mr. Morgan's at 10 am so I guess she will hold Georgie boy's hand while Cindy is being deposed.

Cindy will NOT be allowed in the room while George is giving his deposition and NO ONE but George & Cindy will be allowed in their depositions. There will be NO ONE holding their hand, but their attorney.

Can you imagine a control freak like Cindy being made to stay in the other room?  ROFL !!  I sure would like to be a fly on the wall in that room tomorrow.  

haha Cindy will go crazy. I'm sure she is already all over Lee for the hidden video and now what Jessse is saying about him. I bet she will be chewing her cud like it was the last pc of gum on earth lol.

What time is the depo? And will the news report what kind of questions they were asked?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: April 09, 2009, 07:03:17 AM »

Hi Monkeys, been busy the last couple days! I watched my son play his first HS baseball game yesterday! It was an awesome game, and I was just busy most of the day. Actually, I only have a little time this morning to come on here (I'm way behind). Anyhow, I checked out wftv and read some interesting news. G&C are being deposed today!! Knew that was coming, wish I could be a fly on the wall. Does anyone know if the recordings will be released like LA's was? Also, I read Strickland is one of the two filing complaint against JB. My first thought was WOW!! I have to go back (I'm like 20 pages behind), and see what all the monkeys have had to say about all this. Anywho, just had to pop in the cage and say good morning!! P.S. anything else new?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #613 on: April 09, 2009, 07:08:28 AM »

Bravo from me also, Heykim!!
I gotta tell you that when people start melting down on the Internet and or forums like SM, I don't get involved.  To come on-line and threten to kill yourself is desperate and or could be a prank played out by jerks who are bored. I just don't get involved. Maybe it's the New Yorker in me!!

That lady should be grateful that there are people like you and your friend!!  I might add that I am NOT that cold or do I ever wish harm to another BUT, we also have many great Monkeys who HAVE reached out to those distressed and you "Heykim" May take a bow!

Is it really Capps' Birthday??  We are going to need a special thread for this popular monkey!!  Happy Birthday Capp! And thanks for sharing!!

Will the Anthony's show?? Question of the day.  What time??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: April 09, 2009, 07:09:17 AM »

I haven't had a chance to read in the Caylee thread for awhile, so I may have missed discussions on this topic, but have any more details come out about Jesse Grund's exit from the police force?  My theory is that he was either asked to give his resignation or he resigned on his own to protect his police department, when they realized he was going to be a major player in this case.  Not sure if the timeline supports this theory.

Hi.  IIRC, JesseG left the police force at the end of June.  So, it was before Caylee was known to be missing/deceased.   However, TonyR - the cop KC was screwing - was asked to resigned after he lied about having a relationship with her.   Hope this helps.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: April 09, 2009, 07:13:29 AM »

Hi Monkeys, been busy the last couple days! I watched my son play his first HS baseball game yesterday! It was an awesome game, and I was just busy most of the day. Actually, I only have a little time this morning to come on here (I'm way behind). Anyhow, I checked out wftv and read some interesting news. G&C are being deposed today!! Knew that was coming, wish I could be a fly on the wall. Does anyone know if the recordings will be released like LA's was? Also, I read Strickland is one of the two filing complaint against JB. My first thought was WOW!! I have to go back (I'm like 20 pages behind), and see what all the monkeys have had to say about all this. Anywho, just had to pop in the cage and say good morning!! P.S. anything else new?

Good morning QM and all the Monkeys!

Conway is also under investigation.    All of Orlando is discussing incest in the A home after watching the 11pm news last night.  Joy has to go hold GA's hand at the depo - cause she can't get that look out of her mind that he gave her at KC's last court hearing.   The Easter Bunny really does exist and brings you goodies, all you have to do is ask!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: April 09, 2009, 07:18:08 AM »

Good morning QM and all the Monkeys!

Conway is also under investigation.    All of Orlando is discussing incest in the A home after watching the 11pm news last night.  Joy has to go hold GA's hand at the depo - cause she can't get that look out of her mind that he gave her at KC's last court hearing.   The Easter Bunny really does exist and brings you goodies, all you have to do is ask!

Woohoo! That's the best news yet!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: April 09, 2009, 07:18:12 AM »

<snipped>

ANJM    yes she was on NG,  her comment in response to the account of a jail employee who says that kc had been listening to her radio about the discovery prior to her being taken to the area where the tv was on.  The dr. said that kc could have read up on the classic signs of a panic attack and that she displayed them all. The problem is,according to the doc, is that panic attacks usually are a response of fear/wanting to get away from something, not grief.

Who knows?? but I wouldn't be surprised that kc would fake being upset= lying about everything else.

ITA...............IMHO KC may have had a panic attack.......but if she did, she was panicked because they found Caylee's body........and evidence against her..................Neither KC nor Cindy nor George grieved when they were told their beautiful baby girl was discovered in a trash bag in the middle of a garbage-strewn swampland..........had they not already KNOWN what had happened, they would have fainted or "screamed an unearthly sound" like Sandra Cantu's relatives when they discovered the horrible way their child had been disposed of...........

What other family in America, besides the A's, would talk football or munch away on crab cakes after receiving such disturbing and heart-wrenching news..........oh, wait..........that's it...........they've all had their hearts surgically removed and cash registers inserted.............

[/quote]

I think you're right.  Well said.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: April 09, 2009, 07:23:26 AM »

well, it's offically my birthday and I want to know c&g are gonna get it!!   
skipped ahead to this page so mayby i missed something otherwise?

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: April 09, 2009, 07:25:22 AM »

thx..
www.twitter.com/heykim

Good for you HeyKim
[/quote

thank you , but i really just wanted to clarify it for klaas...
during the incident i mentioned something that happened here on scared monkeys a while back... and it made me absolutely positive that i needed to speak up, even if it turned out to be untrue..

anywho... thx!

WOW! Kim, congratulations...what a feat! I don't even know what this "Twitter" is but I am glad you do. You saved a life!..and how in the world did you get crossed with Demi Moore and this guy in Texas...goodness, my mind is on overload.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.