April 25, 2024, 01:34:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271297 times)
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: April 09, 2009, 07:26:43 AM »

lookin for klaas...if she is around ... would someone tell her that THIS is what i was being somewhat evasive about the other day...
but i wanted her to know that this site had a big influence on my actions that nite.

i am the KIM mentioned in the video..http://cbs11tv.com:80/video/?id=40685

thx..
www.twitter.com/heykim
www.twitter.com /icywings11

Good for you HeyKim
[/quote

thank you , but i really just wanted to clarify it for klaas...
during the incident i mentioned something that happened here on scared monkeys a while back... and it made me absolutely positive that i needed to speak up, even if it turned out to be untrue..

anywho... thx!

WOW! Kim, congratulations...what a feat! I don't even know what this "Twitter" is but I am glad you do. You saved a life!..and how in the world did you get crossed with Demi Moore and this guy in Texas...goodness, my mind is on overload.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: April 09, 2009, 07:27:12 AM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: April 09, 2009, 07:30:12 AM »

HEYKIM:

LADYDI:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 09, 2009, 07:34:20 AM »

Woohoo! That's the best news yet!

Should be an interesting day.   CA likes to talk so much...   wonder how much she'll like it today!   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: April 09, 2009, 07:43:33 AM »

Should be an interesting day.   CA likes to talk so much...   wonder how much she'll like it today!   

Love your dancing bunny, so cute!! Sass do you know what time the depos are today? I will be gone between 9-12 this morning, so I won't have access to news. Also, do you know if/when these depos will be released? I never watched LA's (just the little snippets from the news & NG).
I couldn't bring myself to sit and listen to LA for 3 hours! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: April 09, 2009, 07:45:31 AM »

I woke up this morning thinking about the story local6.com did on the new boat.  I am really mad now.  Moe and Larry did all they could to break Tim Miller financially and tried to psychologically by their attacks, but now they want to look for missing kids!  Why in the heck would this station see this as a story after all the interference they played in TES?  So local6 is trying to give Moe, Larry and Dennis the felon free advertising.  This station is unbelievable!  I wish they would put a disclaimer that says:  Warning!  These people did not look for their own granddaughter, so why would they look for anyone else's!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: April 09, 2009, 07:45:55 AM »

Heykim:

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 09, 2009, 07:50:39 AM »

Love your dancing bunny, so cute!! Sass do you know what time the depos are today? I will be gone between 9-12 this morning, so I won't have access to news. Also, do you know if/when these depos will be released? I never watched LA's (just the little snippets from the news & NG).
I couldn't bring myself to sit and listen to LA for 3 hours! 

I'm not sure about the exact times the depositions are scheduled for - but I would guess that they will take up most of the day.  Lee's was several hours long, IIRC.    I don't think we'll know/see anything until late today.   Just knowing that C&G are on the hot seat today makes me happy.   

I'll be gone a good portion of the day,  also.   My other life keeps getting in the way.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: April 09, 2009, 07:56:28 AM »

I woke up this morning thinking about the story local6.com did on the new boat.  I am really mad now.  Moe and Larry did all they could to break Tim Miller financially and tried to psychologically by their attacks, but now they want to look for missing kids!  Why in the heck would this station see this as a story after all the interference they played in TES?  So local6 is trying to give Moe, Larry and Dennis the felon free advertising.  This station is unbelievable!  I wish they would put a disclaimer that says:  Warning!  These people did not look for their own granddaughter, so why would they look for anyone else's!

I have a feeling their scam will be exposed and busted before it is all over.   Did we learn who actually bought that vacant lot yet?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: April 09, 2009, 08:01:13 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html

Deposition Day For George And Cindy Anthony

Posted: 5:57 am EDT April 9, 2009
Updated: 6:06 am EDT April 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Thursday could be an explosive day in the case against Casey Anthony as her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are expected to face tough questions in the civil suit against their daughter.

Zenaida Gonzalez says Casey ruined her life by saying a nanny with the same name took Caylee.

George Anthony is scheduled to be deposed at 10:30am, while Cindy's deposition is slated for Thursday afternoon. Attorneys plan on grilling them in a courtroom at the law offices of Morgan and Morgan in Orlando.

George and Cindy Anthony delayed this deposition once because they claimed they were too emotionally upset to be questioned under oath. On Thursday, they will have to face high profile attorney John Morgan.

Morgan wants to know everything Casey's parents know about the mystery baby-sitter. Morgan's client, Zenaida Gonzalez, is suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character.

Casey claims Gonzalez was the last person to see Caylee alive.

Gonzalez's attorneys have already questioned Casey's brother Lee and the family's former private investigator Jim Hoover.

Cindy Anthony is expected to have the most critical information. At one point, Cindy told investigators she did not believe anything Casey said about Gonzalez and that the whole story was made up.

One attorney for Gonzalez told Eyewitness News the questioning for George could go rather quickly, while Cindy's could take quite a while.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 09, 2009, 08:01:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Few pages behind.BRB

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: April 09, 2009, 08:04:50 AM »

Anthony's Parents Slated For Depositions
Interview With Ex-Fiance Reveals Sordid Sex Claim, Violence In Home
(snipped)
POSTED: 6:28 am EDT April 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 am EDT April 9, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthony's Parents Slated For Depositions
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The parents of Casey Anthony are expected to go under oath on Thursday to answer some tough questions.

George and Cindy Anthony are scheduled to be deposed as part of the civil suit against Casey Anthony that was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez.

The depositions begin at 10:30 a.m.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19135484/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #632 on: April 09, 2009, 08:10:59 AM »

Morning all you gorgeous monkeys!!!

Way to go Kim! I'm not at all surprised that a monkey was involved in helping in that situation. 

So ... time for Mr. Morgan to "meet the parents." Too bad he can't strap their asses into a chair and hook them up to a lie detector -- you know one that would zap them each time they lied. Open mouth - zap. Breathe - zap. Blink eyes - zap. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Almost Friday!

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 09, 2009, 08:12:20 AM »

I have a feeling their scam will be exposed and busted before it is all over.   Did we learn who actually bought that vacant lot yet?

I agree Sassy.I haven't heard anything about who purchased the property.

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: April 09, 2009, 08:15:57 AM »

Anthony's Parents Slated For Depositions
Interview With Ex-Fiance Reveals Sordid Sex Claim, Violence In Home
(snipped)
POSTED: 6:28 am EDT April 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 am EDT April 9, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthony's Parents Slated For Depositions
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The parents of Casey Anthony are expected to go under oath on Thursday to answer some tough questions.

George and Cindy Anthony are scheduled to be deposed as part of the civil suit against Casey Anthony that was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez.

The depositions begin at 10:30 a.m.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19135484/detail.html

snipped from article

The interviews will come one day after a bizarre twist in the Anthony investigation after an allegation surfaced that Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, tried to pressure his sister to have sex with him.

The sordid claim came after rampant rumors on the Internet that Lee Anthony was the biological father of Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee, who was reported missing last summer. Caylee's body was found in December 2008 not far from the Anthony family home in Orange County.

Evidence released earlier in the year showed the FBI found the rumors credible enough to order Lee Anthony to take a paternity test that showed he was not Caylee's father.

But in a newly released interview between investigators and Casey Anthony's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, he claimed she told him her brother made sexual advances toward her.

"Uhm, Casey uh, and Lee were at the house alone together and Casey, and Lee attempted to have sex with her," Grund said to investigators on Sept. 8, 2008. "My impression was that somehow he was trying to pressure her into it somehow."

Grund also told investigators that Lee Anthony told him shortly before Caylee went missing that Casey Anthony had a very violent fight with her mother.

"Cindy confided in him that the reason, he thought, she felt that Casey ran off was there was a big fight between the two of them, and the fight concerned Casey not being home a lot and not bringing Caylee by," Grund said. "It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical, and Cindy started choking Casey."

The Anthony family has long questioned the credibility of Grund and suggested that, as Casey's ex-fiance, he may have had something to do with Caylee's disappearance.

wow just wow.  This just won't go away, now will it?

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 09, 2009, 08:18:38 AM »

Heykim   

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 09, 2009, 08:21:14 AM »

ok, so Casey told Grun in Spet 05 she did not feel comfortable having Lee around Caylee b/c Lee has tried to have sex with her (Casey) recently.

I really don't know what to believe ... but it is so ODD to me that if she is spreading such nasty lies about her broither that he would continue to stand by her. Seems to me he'd drop her like a hot potato.

I remember you, Caylee.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #637 on: April 09, 2009, 08:24:04 AM »

I haven't had a chance to read in the Caylee thread for awhile, so I may have missed discussions on this topic, but have any more details come out about Jesse Grund's exit from the police force?  My theory is that he was either asked to give his resignation or he resigned on his own to protect his police department, when they realized he was going to be a major player in this case.  Not sure if the timeline supports this theory.

Hi.  IIRC, JesseG left the police force at the end of June.  So, it was before Caylee was known to be missing/deceased.   However, TonyR - the cop KC was screwing - was asked to resigned after he lied about having a relationship with her.   Hope this helps.

I painfully watched Lee and Tony in the undercover tapes. In these recordings Lee touches on the fact that Jesse's temper and lack of control of it caused LE to ask for his resignation. Hmmm

He comes off all in control and an advocate for Caylee. Thank goodness cause no one else has except the Grunds but this info gave me a moment of pause. 

What do you all think of this??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: April 09, 2009, 08:28:41 AM »

ok, so Casey told Grun in Spet 05 she did not feel comfortable having Lee around Caylee b/c Lee has tried to have sex with her (Casey) recently.

I really don't know what to believe ... but it is so ODD to me that if she is spreading such nasty lies about her broither that he would continue to stand by her. Seems to me he'd drop her like a hot potato.

After watching him at the memorial service and all that CMA bull crap, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it was true.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 09, 2009, 08:43:13 AM »

I haven't had a chance to read in the Caylee thread for awhile, so I may have missed discussions on this topic, but have any more details come out about Jesse Grund's exit from the police force?  My theory is that he was either asked to give his resignation or he resigned on his own to protect his police department, when they realized he was going to be a major player in this case.  Not sure if the timeline supports this theory.

Hi.  IIRC, JesseG left the police force at the end of June.  So, it was before Caylee was known to be missing/deceased.   However, TonyR - the cop KC was screwing - was asked to resigned after he lied about having a relationship with her.   Hope this helps.

I painfully watched Lee and Tony in the undercover tapes. In these recordings Lee touches on the fact that Jesse's temper and lack of control of it caused LE to ask for his resignation. Hmmm

He comes off all in control and an advocate for Caylee. Thank goodness cause no one else has except the Grunds but this info gave me a moment of pause. 

What do you all think of this??

I don't believe Lee Anthony. IMO he is as full of it as his sister. Grund did nothing wrong. Casey did and her family did by covering her a**.

Just MO ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.