April 19, 2024, 12:32:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271029 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2009, 09:19:30 AM »

Keys Breeze - I believe it came from one of Casey's court appearances a few weeks ago ... not the most recent one ... Cindy was hiding during most of that one and George was making creepy faces like this:

Sorry monkeys!!! Dodges nanners. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2009, 09:19:39 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted or anyone seen this since all the NEW stuff came out.
I am still getting caught up on the on all post o here I just been busy due to my 13 year old son in the hospital, so again not sure if this has been posted so if it has sorry!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30085928#30085928

all the new stuff that came out and all the post on here kept me busy and time go by fast while in hospital with son.

Thanks.  I hope your son is doing better.

Thank you, he has a cellulitis elbow
which can get bad and need surgery but thank god i am a over prot. mother and notice all marks on him, ever since hehad the samethig on knee and i didnt catch it in time and it got in his joint (at age 4) and teh had to do surgery, which it was a septic (sp ? ) knee. So saw the signs on elbow, and started asking him what happen and him snd his skateboard  had a accident, last monday and wecleaned the little scratch well that doest always work, then it turned in to a hot red tumor looking thing and went from elbow to all up forearm and so even normal treatment on this little scratch i mean little ended up being cellulitis staph infection, then in ER my son passes out on the bsthroom floor, out of all places the bathroom floor, with IV in him... poor thing but that was just due to they wouldnt let him eat in case they had to do surgery so he hadnt ate at leaset 10 hours. so by the time they got us in a room @ 230 am(9 hours after first going to ER) i couldnt sleep!
neways sorry O/T.......
but he is good now and we home,

Sorry to hear this...my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  I hope he gets well real soon.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »

Well said Dolce!!! Guess that beat the cheese-headed cat by a few miles!   

You know, after Georgie boy spewed all that lady, good mother, tough times bullsh*t I would have loved to have been there to ask, "Well, then who murdered Caylee? If not Casey, then which one of you was it? You or Cindy or Lee?"

Wonder what his flustered response to that would have been?

Probably something along the lines of how he is not in the mental capacity to answer your questions, or oh ya the Nanny did it.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2009, 09:25:12 AM »

Good Response Dolce!!  Off to the jungle,,,will tune in from there.  Have a great day everyone.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2009, 09:25:23 AM »

Well said Dolce!!! Guess that beat the cheese-headed cat by a few miles!   

You know, after Georgie boy spewed all that lady, good mother, tough times bullsh*t I would have loved to have been there to ask, "Well, then who murdered Caylee? If not Casey, then which one of you was it? You or Cindy or Lee?"

Wonder what his flustered response to that would have been?

Probably something along the lines of how he is not in the mental capacity to answer your questions, or oh ya the Nanny did it.

Or

"That was not my granddaughter's body in my granddaughter's car!!!! Well, anywho, have you all seen my new boat. It's big and perty." 

I remember you, Caylee.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2009, 09:27:20 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/08/sandra-cantu-c…brating-sandrasandra-cantu-case-celebrating-sandra/

For Sandra’s Family, won’t you take a moment to leave a comment of praise or condolence for the doe-eyed princess we never met, but will never forget? I will be passing this link on to Sandra’s family.

Sorry for the O/T guys, but I knew you would not mind for little Sandra. Grab your tissues first, fyi, and if a nice monkey would be so kind caould you post in Haleigh's thread? I would love for this family to have something to read about this child that is memorializing and does not include the bad stuff that undoubtedly is coming to a resolution. TIA
Fondly,
Blink
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »

WDBO Local News      
Baez faces another Florida Bar investigation
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 8, 2009 8:05 AM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The attorney for Casey Anthony is the subject of yet another Florida Bar investigation stemming from comments made by a private investigator who used to work for the defense team.

PI Dominic Casey, who worked for defense attorney Jose Baez until October of 2008, told investigators that during the search for Caylee someone told him not to call 911 if he found her remains.

The part of the interview where Dominic Casey explains who told him that has been redacted by the judge.

Now, someone has filed a Florida Bar complaint asking them to look into whether Baez was the one who gave Dominic Casey those instructions.

Baez's spokeswoman responded:

"Mr. Baez has done nothing unethical throughout the investigation and as Casey Anthony's defense lawyer. He and his counsel will respond at the appropriate time to refute any and all of untrue allegations."

The bar previously launched an investigation into whether Baez was unethically brokering a deal to sell her story.  He was cleared of any wrongdoing.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/baez-faces-another-florida-bar.html

And that someone would be??? A clue: he is dumber than a pertrified turd.

Ding ding ding Mr. Butfuz. 

P.S.

Dear Drew Petrimoulx,

You are hot. 

xxoo,

GnM

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2009, 09:34:59 AM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.

bY Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
    April 8, 2009

As one who represented Casey Anthony during negotiations on whether Florida would seek the death penalty, I think it's time that we evaluate the American media coverage of this hitherto unknown twentysomething single mother. Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Why look at media coverage? Because she has the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as you and I do. And those rights are being disrespected and trampled in what may well be a permanent loss of not only her right to a fair trial, but yours and mine as well.

This case has become a witch hunt — a trial by media — and it has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Casey Anthony is a moneymaker. Her case has become the subject of daily — sometimes hourly — national media coverage. The most minute details of the Anthony case can be discovered every night on cable TV and anytime, day or night, on any one of a growing number of Web sites. The fact that advertising dollars accompany most of this coverage cannot be ignored.

Our rights are being compromised because the same people who read the tabloids and follow the coverage for the latest tidbits on the investigation and prosecution of Casey Anthony will make up a part of the jury pool for her trial. And the more exposure on the Web and in the media, the less likely that jurors unacquainted with the case will be found.

Add to this the media suggestion, even invitation, to form judgments of the defendant's guilt or innocence, and the blatant disrespect of our constitutional right to a fair trial — and the presumption of innocence we should all hold dear — goes out the window.

When I voice this concern, people like Nancy Grace point to O.J. Simpson. He got coverage like no other criminal defendant in this country, much of it presuming his guilt, and he was found innocent. The trial by media didn't hurt him, they say.

However, no one mentions Richard Jewell. No one talks about Sam Sheppard or John and Patsy Ramsey. And they should.

Richard Jewell was an Atlanta security guard working during the 1996 Summer Olympics when he discovered a pipe bomb, cleared the area and called police. Initially hailed as a hero, Jewell was quickly vilified as a terrorist. He was ultimately exonerated and successfully sued several media companies. Eleven years later, Jewell died of heart disease at 44.

Sam Sheppard was a physician convicted in 1954 of the second-degree murder of his pregnant wife; his story became the basis of the television series The Fugitive. The media bombarded the case from the moment the murder was discovered. Sheppard spent 10 years behind bars before his conviction was overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court, based upon his trial by media and the denial of his due process.

John and Patsy Ramsey were exonerated just last summer by Colorado authorities after their trial by media. In 1996, their daughter, JonBenét, 6, was found beaten and strangled in the family's basement in Boulder. The Ramseys blamed an intruder for her death; the media targeted the parents. No one was ever charged in the case, and Patsy Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in 2006 at age 49.

Even before Google, cable news or blogs, the possible juror prejudice resulting from overzealous media was serious enough that the Supreme Court heard the Florida case. In Murphy v. Florida, Thurgood Marshall wrote: "If the 'general atmosphere in the community
or courtroom is sufficiently inflammatory,' the community can be so influenced against the defendant 'as to impeach the indifference of jurors who displayed no animus of their own.'"

This is exactly what we must consider in high-profile cases: Has the community been so influenced by media coverage that there can be no possibility of separating the merely informed juror from the juror who has already decided guilt or innocence from public "facts"?

This is not an issue of adjudicating guilt or innocence. Our constitutional right to due process — our right to a fair trial — is being weakened by the commercial incentives of media witch hunts exemplified by the Casey Anthony case. We need to recognize and stop this attack upon us all.

Terence "Terry" Lenamon is a Florida criminal defense attorney with an office in Miami
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2009, 09:37:33 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/08/sandra-cantu-c…brating-sandrasandra-cantu-case-celebrating-sandra/

For Sandra’s Family, won’t you take a moment to leave a comment of praise or condolence for the doe-eyed princess we never met, but will never forget? I will be passing this link on to Sandra’s family.

Sorry for the O/T guys, but I knew you would not mind for little Sandra. Grab your tissues first, fyi, and if a nice monkey would be so kind caould you post in Haleigh's thread? I would love for this family to have something to read about this child that is memorializing and does not include the bad stuff that undoubtedly is coming to a resolution. TIA
Fondly,
Blink

I posted it for you Blink. Thank you for doing this for the family.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2009, 09:41:34 AM »

Thanks, Trimm .... Well, well. I have a note for him. I'll keep it brief.

Dear Terence Lenamon,

I see you are all about what's fair and just. Did Caylee Anthony get a fair trial before she was sentenced to death by her judge, jury and executioner -- her own mother -- Casey Anthony?

God knows, I hope to have a fair trial should the need ever arise. But God also knows if I am on trial it sure as hell won't be for MURDERING MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

GnM

P.S.

Bite me!

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »

Dear Jessica,

xxoo,

Dolce

For some reason this picture of a cat with cheese on its poor little head is funny to me this morning. Must be the Excederin kicking in. 

Laughing my bottom off at this kitty
!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2009, 09:47:27 AM »

Good Morning, tomorrow is the big day for George and Cindy, something big will happen so they won't have to be deposed, I'm counting on that happening.     Hazeleyes, I will pray for your son, hope he is better soon.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »

Good Morning, tomorrow is the big day for George and Cindy, something big will happen so they won't have to be deposed, I'm counting on that happening.     Hazeleyes, I will pray for your son, hope he is better soon.

Maybe they will go "missing" and KidFinders will set up a tent and sell t-shirts and braclets to help "find" them.

ahh, the sarcasm is strong within me. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2009, 09:50:45 AM »

Thanks, Trimm .... Well, well. I have a note for him. I'll keep it brief.

Dear Terence Lenamon,

I see you are all about what's fair and just. Did Caylee Anthony get a fair trial before she was sentenced to death by her judge, jury and executioner -- her own mother -- Casey Anthony?

God knows, I hope to have a fair trial should the need ever arise. But God also knows if I am on trial it sure as hell won't be for MURDERING MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

GnM

P.S.

Bite me!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2009, 09:54:35 AM »

Maybe they will go "missing" and KidFinders will set up a tent and sell t-shirts and braclets to help "find" them. ahh, the sarcasm is strong within me. 

We can hope, can't we?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2009, 10:07:17 AM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.

bY Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
    April 8, 2009

--snip--

Terence "Terry" Lenamon is a Florida criminal defense attorney with an office in Miami
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story
Thank you for posting this Trimm

Was Terence Lenamon not the same defense attorney who was in fact hired by Baez as the "Death Penalty" attorney to help get the DP removed from Casey's head? 

Now he is writing about unbaised media reporting? 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »

Maybe they will go "missing" and KidFinders will set up a tent and sell t-shirts and braclets to help "find" them. ahh, the sarcasm is strong within me. 

We can hope, can't we?

We can also hope no one reports them misisng for mmm, let's see about 30 days or so.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2009, 10:08:47 AM »

Laughing my bottom off at this kitty
!!
Speaking of kitties, you look stunning today Miss Kitty.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2009, 10:11:24 AM »

DISCLAIMER:  OLD NEWS

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0608nov06,0,7406889.story

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors a report Wednesday outlining arguments on why the single mother accused of killing her child should not face the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence and describes how aspects of Anthony's case do not fit the state criteria for the death penalty -- a sentence reserved for the worst of the worst homicides.

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times, as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.

"Casey Anthony is a unique individual. A close inspection of her case clearly supports not filing a notice seeking death," attorney Terence Lenamon wrote in a report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2009, 10:12:02 AM »

I'm with you on this one NoRose.If they actually show they'll never answer all the questions.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.