April 20, 2024, 07:29:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271106 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 09, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »

Attorneys question Casey Anthony's parents in civil case
Attorneys representing Zenaida Gonzalez are questioning George and Cindy Anthony today.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:41 PM EDT, April 9, 2009
Today's Updates

1:41 p.m.

Lawyers began questioning Cindy Anthony under oath around 1:30 p.m.

George Anthony finished shortly before 12:30 p.m.

Attorney John Morgan said George Anthony responded to a lot of questions but refused to answer some, including details about an incident when Casey Anthony kept him from looking into the trunk of her car and a conversation he had about the ladder on the side of their pool.
He plans to request the judge to force George Anthony to answer those questions, Morgan said.

The lawyer -- who is representing Zenaida Gonzalez -- was surprised to learn that George Anthony did not know about the tip that sent private investigator Dominic Casey looking in the wooded area near the Anthony home in November.

George Anthony said he learned about this after the remains were found a month later, Morgan said. And George Anthony heard the tip came from a psychic.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jonathan Kasen, was not at the deposition. Morgan said he was "shocked" that her attorney hasn't attended any of the depositions. He said Anthony had even filed a counter claim against his client.

When asked why he's asking about the crime, Morgan said he can clear his client's name by proving who committed the crime.

"Who committed this murder has everything to with Zenaida Gonzalez," Morgan said. "Whoever committed this murder means Zenaida didn't."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-civil-case-040909,0,6179979.story
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 09, 2009, 01:52:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-civil-case-040909,0,6179979.story

UPDATE:

Today's Updates

Attorney John Morgan said George Anthony responded to a lot of questions but refused to answer some, including details about an incident when Casey Anthony kept him from looking into the trunk of her car and a conversation he had about the ladder on the side of their pool.

He plans to request the judge to force George Anthony to answer those questions, Morgan said.

The lawyer -- who is representing Zenaida Gonzalez -- was surprised to learn that George Anthony did not know about the tip that sent private investigator Dominic Casey looking in the wooded area near the Anthony home in November.

George Anthony said he learned about this after the remains were found a month later, Morgan said. And George Anthony heard the tip came from a psychic.
      HMMMMMM

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jonathan Kasen, was not at the deposition. Morgan said he was "shocked" that her attorney hasn't attended any of the depositions. He said Anthony had even filed a counter claim against his client.

When asked why he's asking about the crime, Morgan said he can clear his client's name by proving who committed the crime.

"Who committed this murder has everything to with Zenaida Gonzalez," Morgan said. "Whoever committed this murder means Zenaida didn't."

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: April 09, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »

So Cindy is Video taping the deposition so they will remember what answers they gave when this goes to trial, nothing says unashamed liars and shysters like this latest unscrupulous performance.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 09, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »

Jinx Northern Rose

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 09, 2009, 01:54:03 PM »

So Cindy is Video taping the deposition so they will remember what answers they gave when this goes to trial, nothing says unashamed liars and shysters like this latest unscrupulous performance.

You got that right, but it will backfire on them - dont forget their sworn statements to OSCO and the FBI

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 09, 2009, 01:54:50 PM »

I bet they chew nicotine gum and Cindy fills her water bottle with vodka....I'm not nice  today.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #926 on: April 09, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »

OMG!

Anthonys Questioned In Civil Case
Woman Suing Casey Anthony For $15,000

POSTED: Thursday, April 9, 2009
UPDATED: 1:36 pm EDT April 9, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony was deposed Thursday in the civil case filed by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez against his daughter, Casey Anthony.

Video | Slideshow

His wife, Cindy Anthony, who arrived with a video camera and a tripod at the deposition, will be questioned under oath later in the day.

According to attorney John Morgan, George Anthony refused to answer a question about opening Casey Anthony's trunk and whether Cindy Anthony asked anyone to check the woods off Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

The depositions were held at the offices of Morgan and Morgan in downtown Orlando.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19135790/detail.html#-

If it were not true he would have simply answered with "No".

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #927 on: April 09, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »

UPDATE:

Today's Updates

The lawyer -- who is representing Zenaida Gonzalez -- [b]was surprised to learn that George Anthony did not know about the tip that sent private investigator Dominic Casey looking in the wooded area near the Anthony home in November.
George Anthony said he learned about this after the remains were found a month later, Morgan said. And George Anthony heard the tip came from a psychic.[/b]      HMMMMMM  Looks  like Georgie boy just lied under oath.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 09, 2009, 01:56:30 PM »

Monkeys you will recall that I called Morgan to ask about Cindy admitting that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods in November.   Its okay if they refuse to answer because the detectives on the scene that she said this to during the second search warrant will speak to it so this will bite them in their sorry @$$eS

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #929 on: April 09, 2009, 01:58:21 PM »

Ok, hasn't Georgie already talked about the trunk in LE interviews? Hmm.

So why not just say the same thing he did then if it was the truth *cough* ? Does he even remember what he said?

Did he tell a different story to the Grand Jury and that was kept secret yet he knows this will go public?

Interesting.   

I remember you, Caylee.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #930 on: April 09, 2009, 01:59:16 PM »

Looks like I screwed that last quote up royally. Was suppose to read....Looks like Georgie boy lied under oath.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: April 09, 2009, 01:59:55 PM »

You got that right, but it will backfire on them - dont forget their sworn statements to OSCO and the FBI

It's alway been my hope that they are just giving them enough rope...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: April 09, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »

So why not just say the same thing he did then if it was the truth *cough* ? Does he even remember what he said?

Did he tell a different story to the Grand Jury and that was kept secret yet he knows this will go public?

Interesting.   
I guess taking an oath while with the police must be different than taking one with an attorney, which is also different than taking one in open court....    Anthonyisms.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 09, 2009, 02:01:03 PM »

Interesting.   

It tells me they are worried about conflicting statements, yes.  As to the woods, see above post.   Sometimes their denials speak volumes than another lie - it will get caught Im confident of it

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 09, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »

OMG!

Anthonys Questioned In Civil Case
Woman Suing Casey Anthony For $15,000

POSTED: Thursday, April 9, 2009
UPDATED: 1:36 pm EDT April 9, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony was deposed Thursday in the civil case filed by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez against his daughter, Casey Anthony.

Video | Slideshow

His wife, Cindy Anthony, who arrived with a video camera and a tripod at the deposition, will be questioned under oath later in the day.

According to attorney John Morgan, George Anthony refused to answer a question about opening Casey Anthony's trunk and whether Cindy Anthony asked anyone to check the woods off Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

The depositions were held at the offices of Morgan and Morgan in downtown Orlando.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19135790/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #935 on: April 09, 2009, 02:07:04 PM »

If he refused to answer the question about opening Casey's trunk, I now believe the people that thought he saw Caylee in the trunk and helped Casey is probably true. I never thought that. But if that is true, all I can say is, God have mercy on their souls, because they are more evil than I can fathom. I will now take my xanax and go for a walk. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: April 09, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »

Interesting.   

It tells me they are worried about conflicting statements, yes.  As to the woods, see above post.   Sometimes their denials speak volumes than another lie - it will get caught Im confident of it
I concur.  I think I will throw a "Jail Bird" party when all these slimballs end up in jail...and another for the dis-barment of Baez.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: April 09, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »

If he refused to answer the question about opening Casey's trunk, I now believe the people that thought he saw Caylee in the trunk and helped Casey is probably true. I never thought that. But if that is true, all I can say is, God have mercy on their souls, because they are more evil than I can fathom. I will now take my xanax and go for a walk. 
Would explain his actions thus far.  The suicide attempt to me never seemed to be something done out of sadness but more so an action done out of guilt or helplessness.  The showers of tears he has publically cried, and the fact that he has been pretty quite for the most part...then again with Cindy there who can get a word in edge-wise.
To me he has always looked like a man with the weight of guilt on his shoulders, attempting to disguise it as sorrow. 
He was always so confrontational with the protesters, as if he was wanting their harsh words as punishments, and engaging in fights as if to be self distructive and not home defensive.  If it were a defensive thing he could have called the police, but rather he walked out and wanted to fight.
His long walks he was noted as taking while Casey was out of prison on house arrest, the gazing into the woods, the need to try and put himself in the place to help missing children, maybe as a way to pay his dues to God.
I am just mumbling here, but I see so many stages of George, and it fits.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 09, 2009, 02:14:42 PM »

It'll make you feel better NoRose.I took a good hot shower and relaxed a little.
You know we're gonna be pizzed this evening.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: April 09, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/3scoAFlP0DaOhFJj

Looks like George wired Cindy's mouth shut

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.