April 27, 2024, 09:09:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271505 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #180 on: April 08, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

Please, no nanners, but I just wanted to comment on something that's been in my head since listening to AD's and other people's interviews.  So many of Casey friends and the Grunds have said that something changed in Casey after she had Caylee.  Maybe Casey was 'nuts' before Caylee, but her friends saw a huge change in her after the baby was born.  But, and I know Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, of course, but just listening to the tapes of everyone now and hearing them say that Cindy was the leader in the home; she de-manned George, she would call Casey up when she was out with Annie, demanding to know where she was and when she's coming home and just seeing how Cindy is on tv...I can't help but hold Cindy accountable for a lot of this situation.  You see teenagers kill their abusive parent on some of these crime shows...them saying they just couldn't take the abuse anymore, well, it sounds to me like Cindy is a mental abuser and she took George's self-esteem from him and maybe did something mentally to Casey (no nanners!)....and Lee, man, when he talks he sounds exactly like Cindy.  He goes on and on and says nothing.  I am just seeing the mental abuse Cindy has put on her family.  And I can't help to think that she would have done the same thing to Caylee and didn't somebody say Casey didn't want Caylee growing up in that environment?  I thought I heard that.  But anyway, I just wanted to say, yes, Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, that's for sure and my opinion of her doesn't change, but Cindy, in my opinion, I think Cindy pushed so much that Casey learned how to lie  as to try not to get her mom mad when she was younger and then as she got older, she just continued lying.  I see that Cindy did not teach Casey how to be a young mother.  Instead, Cindy wanted Caylee for herself.  That was Cindy's first mistake.  And to tell Casey she was an unfit mother all the time and 'making' Casey be a  mom when she wanted to give the baby up for adoption...she set Casey up to fail from the get go.  Why didn't Cindy just adopt Caylee from the beginning, that way it would have freed Casey up to go do whatever she wanted to do and it would have given Cindy the child she wanted.  I really hope Cindy knows she had a huge part in Caylee's death.  Because I truly believes she does and I blame George too for not being a man and putting Cindy in her place.  By that I mean, override her decisions if need be, etc.  Okay, that's enough...I hope you all understand what I'm saying.
No nanners from me, you just wrote exactly to a tee what I thought all along. Cindy is a pushy, manipulative women and I blame her almost as much as I blame KC. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »

Thanks, Trimm .... Well, well. I have a note for him. I'll keep it brief.

Dear Terence Lenamon,

I see you are all about what's fair and just. Did Caylee Anthony get a fair trial before she was sentenced to death by her judge, jury and executioner -- her own mother -- Casey Anthony?

God knows, I hope to have a fair trial should the need ever arise. But God also knows if I am on trial it sure as hell won't be for MURDERING MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

GnM

P.S.

Bite me!

You go girl!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »

Row row row your boat way up the f'ing stream
Far far far away to where you'll never again be seen
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
That would be our dream

Second verse (sing it with me, children)  Row row row your boat gently down the shore, you may have gotten a shiny new boat, but your daugther"s still at w----!!!!

OUTSTAND POST!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2009, 01:36:04 PM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.

bY Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
    April 8, 2009

As one who represented Casey Anthony during negotiations on whether Florida would seek the death penalty, I think it's time that we evaluate the American media coverage of this hitherto unknown twentysomething single mother. Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Why look at media coverage? Because she has the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as you and I do. And those rights are being disrespected and trampled in what may well be a permanent loss of not only her right to a fair trial, but yours and mine as well.

This case has become a witch hunt — a trial by media — and it has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Casey Anthony is a moneymaker. Her case has become the subject of daily — sometimes hourly — national media coverage. The most minute details of the Anthony case can be discovered every night on cable TV and anytime, day or night, on any one of a growing number of Web sites. The fact that advertising dollars accompany most of this coverage cannot be ignored.

Our rights are being compromised because the same people who read the tabloids and follow the coverage for the latest tidbits on the investigation and prosecution of Casey Anthony will make up a part of the jury pool for her trial. And the more exposure on the Web and in the media, the less likely that jurors unacquainted with the case will be found.

Add to this the media suggestion, even invitation, to form judgments of the defendant's guilt or innocence, and the blatant disrespect of our constitutional right to a fair trial — and the presumption of innocence we should all hold dear — goes out the window.

When I voice this concern, people like Nancy Grace point to O.J. Simpson. He got coverage like no other criminal defendant in this country, much of it presuming his guilt, and he was found innocent. The trial by media didn't hurt him, they say.

However, no one mentions Richard Jewell. No one talks about Sam Sheppard or John and Patsy Ramsey. And they should.

Richard Jewell was an Atlanta security guard working during the 1996 Summer Olympics when he discovered a pipe bomb, cleared the area and called police. Initially hailed as a hero, Jewell was quickly vilified as a terrorist. He was ultimately exonerated and successfully sued several media companies. Eleven years later, Jewell died of heart disease at 44.

Sam Sheppard was a physician convicted in 1954 of the second-degree murder of his pregnant wife; his story became the basis of the television series The Fugitive. The media bombarded the case from the moment the murder was discovered. Sheppard spent 10 years behind bars before his conviction was overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court, based upon his trial by media and the denial of his due process.

John and Patsy Ramsey were exonerated just last summer by Colorado authorities after their trial by media. In 1996, their daughter, JonBen้t, 6, was found beaten and strangled in the family's basement in Boulder. The Ramseys blamed an intruder for her death; the media targeted the parents. No one was ever charged in the case, and Patsy Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in 2006 at age 49.

Even before Google, cable news or blogs, the possible juror prejudice resulting from overzealous media was serious enough that the Supreme Court heard the Florida case. In Murphy v. Florida, Thurgood Marshall wrote: "If the 'general atmosphere in the community
or courtroom is sufficiently inflammatory,' the community can be so influenced against the defendant 'as to impeach the indifference of jurors who displayed no animus of their own.'"

This is exactly what we must consider in high-profile cases: Has the community been so influenced by media coverage that there can be no possibility of separating the merely informed juror from the juror who has already decided guilt or innocence from public "facts"?

This is not an issue of adjudicating guilt or innocence. Our constitutional right to due process — our right to a fair trial — is being weakened by the commercial incentives of media witch hunts exemplified by the Casey Anthony case. We need to recognize and stop this attack upon us all.

Terence "Terry" Lenamon is a Florida criminal defense attorney with an office in Miami
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story

NOTE TO LENAMON:  You have no credibility since you are a mediawh@re yourself that has spent his days as a defense attorney representing the most heinous of our society.   Terence "Loophole" Lenamon, let me say this to you, if you want to come out publicly against the media then do tell us why you deem it necessary to appear on these various outlets spewing your spin prior to trial?    You are nothing but a hypocrite & while the public may be offering their opinion about cases as the facts present themselves sir, YOU have used that very same podium throughout your career putting forward lame excuses for your clients knowing full well they murdered innocent human beings.   Your article in the Orlando Sentinel proves that all you are doing is defending your choice to defend the ilk of society, don't expect people to hold you in high regard for that!  The public doesn't need your "op eds" or lectures, we are perfectly aware of our constitutional rights but moreover we seem to be aware that victims deserve at least justice be served in their names, something you seem to be void of.   Personally, your scare tactics do not alarm me because I live my life as an individual that would never find myself in the remotest situation to be accused of something despicable & surround myself around upstanding citizens that equally would not find themselves acting in a criminal manner, in other words if you walk thru your live with respect & morality the chances of being accused of something beyond deplorable are extremely miniscule.   I suggest you spend a day with a few families who have lost loved ones due to brutal murders, visit the victims graves & look at what their killers did to them and then speak to the public about who deserves a fair trial...the victims.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2009, 01:36:25 PM »

Link to previous post.
http://www.bloggernews.net/120402

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »

Do No Evil 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »

Has anyone every noticed that in Caylee Pics, the ones before March she smiles laughs and has a twinkle in her eye innocence but starting in march the pics of her her face changes the twinkle is gone she seems so sad and her eyes have dark circles under them and she seems like she had started being abused or drugged locked in the trunk so I feel that Casey had been doing something drugging her since march and locking her in the trunk or car for hours its just not right. Has anyone else noticed the way the baby looked??

From the videos and various pictures of Caylee I noticed a lack of joy on her face and in her eyes as she got older. Towards the end, she appeared very wistful to me. So sad. Somebody was stealing her childlike joy.
"Stealing her childlike joy"  That is a very good way to put it.  Can you sit on Caylee's side at the trial???

I really wish I could be a voice for Caylee since there doesn't seem to be one besides LE trying to complete their case and to deflect attacks from the Ants and KC's dream team........
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »

cheers thumright salut

Bravo Capp! You should post that on his little blog and see if it sees the light of day.

Might I add two words for Mr. Lenamon on behalf of all monkeys? "Bite me."

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: April 08, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »

cheers thumright salut

Bravo Capp! You should post that on his little blog and see if it sees the light of day.

I sent it directly to him, but I'll look back and get the link to put it on his BSLOG...what a flaming butthole!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2009, 02:15:59 PM »

I have the Orlando Sentinel on my Facebook...they have this:

Orlando Sentinel  Can Casey Anthony get a fair trial with all the media coverage? See what others are saying and talk back about it here.
Today's Buzz - Wednesday -- OrlandoSentinel.com
Source: www.orlandosentinel.com
As one who represented Casey Anthony during negotiations on whether Florida would seek the death penalty, I think it's time that we evaluate the American media coverage of this hitherto unknown twentysomething single mother. Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

I went to the Sentinel site from the link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/todaysbuzz/wednesday/
they are taking comments!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2009, 02:16:36 PM »

cheers thumright salut

I sent it directly to him, but I'll look back and get the link to put it on his BSLOG...what a flaming butthole!

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: April 08, 2009, 02:22:20 PM »

Please, no nanners, but I just wanted to comment on something that's been in my head since listening to AD's and other people's interviews.  So many of Casey friends and the Grunds have said that something changed in Casey after she had Caylee.  Maybe Casey was 'nuts' before Caylee, but her friends saw a huge change in her after the baby was born.  But, and I know Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, of course, but just listening to the tapes of everyone now and hearing them say that Cindy was the leader in the home; she de-manned George, she would call Casey up when she was out with Annie, demanding to know where she was and when she's coming home and just seeing how Cindy is on tv...I can't help but hold Cindy accountable for a lot of this situation.  You see teenagers kill their abusive parent on some of these crime shows...them saying they just couldn't take the abuse anymore, well, it sounds to me like Cindy is a mental abuser and she took George's self-esteem from him and maybe did something mentally to Casey (no nanners!)....and Lee, man, when he talks he sounds exactly like Cindy.  He goes on and on and says nothing.  I am just seeing the mental abuse Cindy has put on her family.  And I can't help to think that she would have done the same thing to Caylee and didn't somebody say Casey didn't want Caylee growing up in that environment?  I thought I heard that.  But anyway, I just wanted to say, yes, Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, that's for sure and my opinion of her doesn't change, but Cindy, in my opinion, I think Cindy pushed so much that Casey learned how to lie  as to try not to get her mom mad when she was younger and then as she got older, she just continued lying.  I see that Cindy did not teach Casey how to be a young mother.  Instead, Cindy wanted Caylee for herself.  That was Cindy's first mistake.  And to tell Casey she was an unfit mother all the time and 'making' Casey be a  mom when she wanted to give the baby up for adoption...she set Casey up to fail from the get go.  Why didn't Cindy just adopt Caylee from the beginning, that way it would have freed Casey up to go do whatever she wanted to do and it would have given Cindy the child she wanted.  I really hope Cindy knows she had a huge part in Caylee's death.  Because I truly believes she does and I blame George too for not being a man and putting Cindy in her place.  By that I mean, override her decisions if need be, etc.  Okay, that's enough...I hope you all understand what I'm saying.
No nanners from me, you just wrote exactly to a tee what I thought all along. Cindy is a pushy, manipulative women and I blame her almost as much as I blame KC. JMO JSM

I don't think I can totally agree with you on this except that Cindy is manipulative, conniving and controlling, she also lied to police and everyone to save her daughters a$$. Cindy spent her whole life covering for her skank of a daughter and when slore finally started her shenanigans with non-family members it was only a matter of time before she was caught and she would show her true colors to the world.
Cindy was the glue that kept this dysfunctional family whole, from non-working Georgie to her mentally deficient son and on to her sociopath daughter. Admittedly, to hold this all together would take a very strong personality with some rather unfortunate negative traits, which she has in SPADES.
However, I believe Casey was bad from the beginning and nothing her mother did or didn't do was going to make it better, the beotch IS what she IS.
Her mother failed to get KC the help she needed, she allowed her to rule the home in tandem with her and never let her real world actions have any logical consequences. I don't believe she wouldn't adopt Caylee, I think KC couldn't let her under any circumstances be the mother to her child, she was too jealous. Yes she is underhanded, domineering, untruthful, she also likes obfuscating facts and money grubbing too but Cindy also had a $hit load of problems and she was forced to shoulder them alone.
I don't defend her actions I think they are reprehensible, but Cindy is just doing what Cindy has been doing from the beginning, trying to save her pathetic family from everyone and everything, no matter what the cost.
I think Cindy should be held responsible for anything she has done but not for what happened to Caylee, as bad as her daughter is she could never have expected this outcome.  I blame KC 100% for that.
I also wonder how many time KC didn't come home and her mother had to call her, lets face it if Cindy was the main breadwinner and KC didn't come home who was going to pay the bills if Cindy couldn't work?.  If George worked only sometimes and KC never, then Cindy was only thinking ahead, doesn't seem like anyone else cared. JMO 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »

Row row row your boat way up the f'ing stream
Far far far away to where you'll never again be seen
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
That would be our dream

Second verse (sing it with me, children)  Row row row your boat gently down the shore, you may have gotten a shiny new boat, but your daugther"s still at w----!!!!

OUTSTAND POST!   

You now have to come and clean my computer screen.....

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 08, 2009, 02:31:34 PM »

Has any Monkey that sent an email to Local 6 received a reply. I sent mine to the News Director and Gen. Manager and no reply.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #194 on: April 08, 2009, 02:32:57 PM »

cheers thumright salut

Sounds painful. I hope it is for him. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: April 08, 2009, 02:36:13 PM »

Has any Monkey that sent an email to Local 6 received a reply. I sent mine to the News Director and Gen. Manager and no reply.

Well I sent 1 yesterday and got no reply so I sent another just a little while ago. 

Dolce did get a response. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: April 08, 2009, 02:43:08 PM »

cheers thumright salut

But But But, do you like him?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2009, 02:44:56 PM »

So I again felt like being punished and went over to Joy's chat, to see if she might spill the beans on who bought the land. She hasn't, but I found it interesting that she said she was going to Morgan's office. Does anyone know if Joy will be deposed? If you all think Joy is nuts, she has really been off the deep end in the last couple days, kind of scary, even for me.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2009, 02:48:03 PM »

Miki, and you once said that you didn't have anything intellegent to add here?  I liked your post.  And I agree.  I've met many mothers who's children were nothing but pure evil from the get go and they did nothing to bring this out and actually did everything in their power to prevent it.  I don't want to step on your toes or onto my soapbox but CA and slore are two peas in a pod, but two totally different peas, if that makes sense.

Afternoon Monkeys!  I can't wait to hear GA & CA's depos tomorrow.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »

So I again felt like being punished and went over to Joy's chat, to see if she might spill the beans on who bought the land. She hasn't, but I found it interesting that she said she was going to Morgan's office. Does anyone know if Joy will be deposed? If you all think Joy is nuts, she has really been off the deep end in the last couple days, kind of scary, even for me.

I haven't heard her name mentioned. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.