April 19, 2024, 11:04:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 271055 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #760 on: April 09, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »

Good Morning everybody. I read this on the Sandra Cantu thread, a quote from Joe Chavez, uncle of Sandra."When that word came in, I heard screams that I've never heard before. ... Primal screams of love and fear," he said. "It was like the worst horror movie that you could ever watch." I am new here, so I hope this is an ok way to quote. I can go back and get the link if necessary.

Anyhow,I have never heard or seen of anything close to this reaction from Caylee's family. I know the day that her remains were found in that awful place that there was plenty of that reaction from people out here on the web and from people just following on TV . I have not the slightest sympathy or compassion for any of these terrible people. Casey's reaction was a farce, and her family dined at the Ritz. All I can say is "Go Mr Morgan!" I prayed for him last night.
Fanny Mae you bring up a very good point.  I stated back in the beginning of an experience I had when I was 16 with a close friend of my being killed in a car accident.  I was there at his families home when the police pulled up to speak with his parents.  The screams and cries I heard that night are ones that I will never in my life be able to forget.  At the funeral it was the same way, his mother even colapsed at the sight of his coffin and had to be carried out, and at his burrial she had to be held by her 2 other sons. 
I have never seen any one of the Anthony's do this.  I have never heard the cry out demanding that truth and justice be found for their grandchild.  At the memorial we all watched as a perfectly planned show was executed by Cindy, and at the end she calmly picked a microphone up from her lap to say "Goodbye Caylee Marie" with not so much as a sob. 
To say this family disgusts me is and understatement.  There are no words to discribe the contempt I have towards them.  It sickens me too that all the money and resources they have wasted while there are children out there missing and families struggling to find them, like Adji Desir.  That family has gone to hell and back in this ordeal and with no leads or possibilities on the horizons.  How dare these Anthonys behave in the manner that they have, they are a disgrace to the human race.
Sorry for the rant, but they boil my blood to no end.  Caylee should be the focus, not her murdering slore of a mother - if you can even call her that.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 09, 2009, 10:56:24 AM »

Excuse me, can you tell us if you're in fact wacko?

and isn't that Joy Wacko Part 2?
Joy, you spent $100 on that hairdo? Go ask for your money back 

Yes that is the nutjob herself,   looks like she goes to the same hairdresser as Cindy HA    Why would she think to show up there, she isnt getting in the deposition nor will be able to hear anything....I hope she makes a scene & gets the paddy wagon to come once and for all.   Who is watching her kids (my mind escapes me as to their ages at the moment).

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #762 on: April 09, 2009, 10:57:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Long time!  I have stayed away since my fur baby Abby got sick and now we are dealing with osteosarcoma.  Horrible cancer, but so far she is still happy and eating and responding well with pain meds.  Unfortunately, amputation and chemo will not make a difference in her case.  I lurk here and every twist and turn in this case still makes me shake my head.  Yall should take a look at Mallory's myspace pic.  GAG!!! It is of her and Lee kissing.  I don't see how she can stay with a guy who carries a torch for his own sister!  Oh, and speaking of Joy, if you watch the whole video you will see that Cindy is trying hard to avoid Joy!

http://www.wftv.com/video/19136871/index.html

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #763 on: April 09, 2009, 10:57:51 AM »

Looks like Cindy gave Joy, Casey's sunglasses.

Aww, receiving stolen property. Arrest that wacko! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 09, 2009, 10:59:00 AM »

Looks like Cindy has her bottle of vodka, err water with her.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: April 09, 2009, 10:59:34 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Long time!  I have stayed away since my fur baby Abby got sick and now we are dealing with osteosarcoma.  Horrible cancer, but so far she is still happy and eating and responding well with pain meds.  Unfortunately, amputation and chemo will not make a difference in her case.  I lurk here and every twist and turn in this case still makes me shake my head.  Yall should take a look at Mallory's myspace pic.  GAG!!! It is of her and Lee kissing.  I don't see how she can stay with a guy who carries a torch for his own sister!  Oh, and speaking of Joy, if you watch the whole video you will see that Cindy is trying hard to avoid Joy!

Lisa
Hi Lisa.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 09, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »

My guess is that Cindy had plans for another appearance on the Today Show with clips in tow ...doesnt the evil beeotch realize the entire thing is being released

Honestly, not only do they never cease to amaze to the ridiculous but it is becoming more and more clear that this family has lost sight of Caylee long ago & their words do not match their actions.   None of their behavior or stunts match a grieving family of an innocent child NONE

I think they are taking it in so they have their own version.  But as stated before as the equipment has not been certified I would be really surprised that they would be allowed.  They probably want to prove that all the transcripts before are lies and that everything is being fabricated.

Yea, I mentioned I doubt Morgan has to comply with this stunt.   There is a State certified court reporter & videographer present for these proceedings.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 09, 2009, 11:00:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Lisa

Hi, Lisa, good to see you. I am so sorry to hear about Abby. 

Ick! Lee kissing anyone is a gross thought.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #768 on: April 09, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Lisa
Thanks, Lisa. So very sorry to here about Abby, I will pray for her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 09, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »

Excuse me, can you tell us if you're in fact wacko?

and isn't that Joy Wacko Part 2?

Is that Joy behind Cindy?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: April 09, 2009, 11:02:38 AM »

Here ya go and right before lunch ... your waistlines will thank me later. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: April 09, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »

O goodness, I can see how this day is gonna go...    Get ready to shake your heads 

Anthony's bring camera
to depositions

Last Edited: Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 10:30 AM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 08 Apr 2009, 10:12 AM EDT

* By HOLLY BRISTOW | FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. - Casey Anthony's parents brought their own video camera with them this morning to their depositions at the Morgan & Morgan Law Office. George and Cindy Anthony are being deposed for a lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against their daugher Casey. Gonzalez has the same name as the babysitter Casey Anthony says stole her daughter Caylee, is suing Casey for ruining her name. Cindy Anthony is scheduled for deposition at 10:30 a.m. George Anthony will give his deposition at 1 p.m.

This day comes with much anticipation. These depositions were intially set for December 22, 2008. They were pushed back to allow the couple to grieve after a meter reader found the remains of the their granddaughter, Caylee Marie. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway said he has been preparing for these depositions for weeks. He has made it clear that he will not let this be a "fishing expedition" for Gonzalez's attorneys.

In February, Lee Anthony, the couple's son, sat through three hours of questioning. His attorney would not let him answer questions like who's Caylee's father is, and if he think's Casey could be responsible for what happened to Caylee. Conway has been adament that he will only let his clients answer questions about Zenaida Gonzalez, not the murder case agaist their daughter Casey.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040809anthony_depositions
OMG  What are they hoping to show this video to their grandchildren one day, I mean the ones that are not first killed before given a chance to ever grow up?

What is wrong with these people?????

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 09, 2009, 11:06:12 AM »

Did you guys take notice in the WFTV video that it does not appear that Joy went in the building with her BFFS.   Cindy has her water bottle & chewing like a cow as usual  hehe  What does she think she's gettting on TMZ today?   Seriously, that woman is demented!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 09, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Lisa
Thanks, Lisa. So very sorry to here about Abby, I will pray for her.

Thanks Lisa.Sorry to hear about Abby.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: April 09, 2009, 11:07:29 AM »

Has there been any discussion about Judge Strickland's complaint filed with the Florida Bar against Baez?
It has to do with Dom Casey. Sorry was away for 5 days and am trying to catch up.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19130257/index.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: April 09, 2009, 11:08:00 AM »

Image of them rolling in from WFTV

OMG the image of George helping to wheel in Conway - this man is a FRAUD!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #776 on: April 09, 2009, 11:08:07 AM »

I wish someone in Fla. would report Joy to Child Protective services...that woman is crazy. Why does she need to show up there other than to get her picture taken. Her children are all small. I think one is 3 and another is about a year old. I think she has 3. I will always believe the kid at the Mall was hers.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 09, 2009, 11:10:04 AM »

hey everyone how are you? i wanted to tell you guys a story.i would like to know if you think i am out of my mind or not... i am not the best writer but i try. please don't me to hard me

I have always been an overprotective mom,one day about 2 months ago..my boy's were outside in there driveway.there were 3 kids that came up and started playing ball with them.i was looking outside and i noticed that my older child ryan was looking at me as though he was saying are you listening to this mom...these kids were being very mean they were talking smack to them..and then i went outside to see what was going on. one of them kids got ahold of my sons hair on the top and pulled his hair in a dowmward way and was like you don't won't none of this boy!!!! ok so i was like oh he** no ..i told the kids to leave and then my other boy which is austin ask me if the other kid could stay..because he had  done nothing wrong. so i told him yes..well they ask me if they could get on the trampoline and i said no..and that kid look at me and said why? i said because if you were to get hurt your mom would be upset,she didn't tell me it was ok for you to be on it,well he started running his mouth again to ryan my older son.i was so shocked at the way these kids were acting, it scared me so bad..i felt feelings go through me like i have never felt before..i told these kids to leave and to never come back after he started cussing really bad...i felt like i was bout to blow my top...and i turned and looked at ryan and austin and i said..because of stuff like that is why i am the way i am, about not letting you go anywhere that i can not see you...i got scared and nervous...i could not help but to think omg there are so many other kids just like them 3.it kept on spinning in my mind that ryan would ride his bike around the block if i let him..and i just kept on thinking that them 3 boys would attack him kill him and just throw him in the woods...it was like i just could not get that out of my mind...and this story that i am telling you might not seem like a big deal to you. but to me it scared me to death..these kids were very thugish kids they were rude they acted as if the world owed them something..i know it was how they were raised,so therefore that would mean there parents were the same way...but the way i felt that day...was the worse i have ever felt i really can not describe it..and it makes me very upset because what if there is ever a time that one of my boys needs me and i don't know? and it might be to late..and i am always thinking like that...am i crazyyyy do i need to go see a doctor??? is this normal...my biggest fear in this world is that someone, a man would grab one or both of my boys, and do horrible things to them.... and that would be the end of me because. i would either kill the sob.  or i would really loose it, because i would feel like i felled my boys.if i were not there to protect them..either way my family would be destoyed...

I don't think you need a doctor. Sounds like a real mama reaction to me. You are fine.

Too bad Caylee had no one in her corner when she needed them.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: April 09, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Lisa
Welcome back Lisa, long time no see.  So sorry to hear about your furbaby, but atleas she is being loved.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: April 09, 2009, 11:11:53 AM »

Did you guys take notice in the WFTV video that it does not appear that Joy went in the building with her BFFS.   Cindy has her water bottle & chewing like a cow as usual  hehe  What does she think she's gettting on TMZ today?   Seriously, that woman is demented!

Capp - not so sure.  Right at the very end, someone followed behind cindy.  I kept freezing it, but can't tell if it is joy - don't know her back look that well! LOL  Also, is the office door tinted - can't tell - anyone get that last micro second?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.